Indoor Paradise Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother and son go to Belize.
2.4k words
4.3
77.4k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer before my senior year of high school, and I'd just turned 18. Even though I had one of the earliest birthdays of my classmates, July, I had always been a late bloomer. By which I mean, I'd only hit my big growth spurt last summer and I spent my junior year a gangly 6'3" kid awkwardly swinging my lengthy limbs around and being dubbed the Stick Man.

At least they didn't call me Stick Boy. Finally getting that spurt was just one expression of my late hitting puberty. Having erections at inconvenient times, wanting to fuck everything that moved, and not being able to make that happen while all of the people around me were getting together and hooking up were just some of the more frustrating symptoms.

At least now the school year was over, I'd finally started to fill out my frame, and my mom was taking me to Belize for a couple weeks to celebrate my good report card (I got a 4.0, and I blame my biology for not getting laid?). Yeah, I guess a couple of weeks in paradise is probably more than the average good report card dinner, but my mom and I are, well, I guess well off. My absentee father, The Sperm Donor as mom calls him, may have been emotionally distant and abusive, and he may have been screwing his secretary, but at least he had enough money that when mom divorced his dumb ass she got enough money to never have to work again, put me through whatever college I'm smart enough to get into, and take us on nice vacations whenever the mood strikes.

So the Stick Man and his mom arrive in Belize for a two week vacation in the sun, we check into our hotel (really a bungalow on the beach), change into our swimsuits, and make a beeline for the white sand beach by the clear blue water of the Gulf of Mexico and lay down to soak up some rays.

I'm laying on my stomach, on a towel on the sand, feeling my back browning, eyes closed and mind far away, when a voice startles me from my revery. "Parker? Hun, I'm about to turn over, would you mind doing my back?"

I look up, and my mom is asking me this simple, reasonable question, and I'm staring back at her as though the language center of my brain was removed on the flight south, because I've just been daydreaming about beautiful women, and my mom is most certainly that. She's looking down at me from from her chaise through beautiful, soft brown eyes that just suck you in.

Though she was presumably on her back a moment ago, now she's propped up on an elbow, her upper arm draped across her chest under her breasts, her olive skin shining from the tanning oil she'd already applied and making her full figure look like a desert mirage. My eyes are dragged hypnotically along the line of her side, following her slender shoulder down her ribs to her toned waist, out along the expanse of her hips and then down her voluptuous thighs and to her swimmer's calves. My mom is in great shape, she works out a ton, but she is no Stick Woman. She is Woman, curvy in all the right places, though until this moment of half-conscious horniness, I'd never really registered that.

She leans toward me, and toward her bag on the sand between us, and my eyes are drawn to her breasts. She's wearing a moderately revealing bikini, but as she leans towards me they succumb to gravity's pull and I get a great view of full, round, natural boobs just before her hair falls like a curtain between me and them. I can't say for certain whether I had been hard before she started me from my fantasy, but now I am like a rock.

"Earth to Parker," she says, having retrieved her tanning oil from the bag, leaning back up and whipping her hair back over her head, "Come in Commander Parker. Your country needs you."

"Wha..., sure Mom, just a sec," I manage to mumble, turning away from her as I stand to try and hide the giant bulge in my shorts.

"Thanks, hun," she says, and turns over as I grab the oil bottle. She reaches back and moves her hair off to the side of her neck, out of the way, and then back again to undo the tie on her bikini to give me a completely blank canvas. Her skin is amazing, considering that she's nearly forty (she had me young). I kneel down next to her, squirt a healthy portion of oil on my palm, rub my hands together to warm it up, and then start spreading it across her back. Her skin is soft and warm, and I rub in the oil, spreading it evenly and giving mom a bit of a back massage.

"Mm, thanks honey, that feels great," my mom coos. Not really helping my erection situation here mom, I think to myself, as my cock throbs at her little groans of pleasure from my massage. I've helped her with her back plenty of times, and given her plenty of massages, but never with a hardon and so I'm starting to feel conflicted and uncomfortable at how turned on I am and the thoughts racing through my brain.

"Alright Mom, you're all good," I declare, having finished her back.

"Oh, thanks baby, but actually I think I may have been light on my legs earlier, would you mind hitting them real quick? Your back massage has me in a trance; I don't want to move and ruin it." Again, not an unprecedented request, but in my current condition...

At the same time, how do I say no? Both to my mom asking me to do something I've done many times before (north brain), and to a gorgeous woman asking me to rub her legs with oil (south brain). Throb throb. "Of course, mom," I say, and rub more oil in my hands.

I turn my attention to her lower half, and her ass is staring up at me. Round, full, covered by a bikini bottom that has gotten scrunched up into her crack and is not really doing its job all that well. Oh good god am I hard. It takes all of my willpower not to grab those ass cheeks right in front of me, but I don't. I am shaking when I do start rubbing oil into her thighs. My mom's thighs. Rubbing oil into my mom's soft, browned thighs and down to her calves, all the while listening to her groan her approval to my amateur massage. As soon as I've covered her legs with oil, I've had enough.

"I think I'm good on sun for a bit, mom, I'm going to go inside for a quick nap," I tell her, quickly bending over to grab my towel to hold in front of my at this point angrily hard cock, just in case she looks up to say bye. She does.

"Okay, hun, thanks for the oil and the massage. And I have to say, you're really starting to fill out. You're going to be a handsome man."

God save me. "Thanks mom. I know where I get my looks from, and I'm looking at her."

"Aww. Thanks babe. Have a good nap!"

"I will," I say as she lays back down, and already I'm turning toward the bungalow. I am walking as quickly as I can without it looking weird, and my hand is down my shorts before I have the door open. I grab my dick and I almost cum right away, I'm so damn turned on, but I manage to hold on for a few moments more. I shut the front door behind me and shuffle to the bathroom, losing my shorts as I get through the door.

My cock is like a steel rod and it feels amazing as I squeeze and stroke it with my hands still warm and oily from my mom's amazing body. I was fit to burst before I had even left the beach, and now I was ready to explode. I gave myself to the feeling and came harder than I'd ever done before. The first rope hit the wall at chest level. So did the second. I manage to gather myself enough to catch the rest in my hand, or at least that's what I think until I keep cumming and cumming and my hand is full. I've always shot big loads (we should buy stock in Costco for all the tissue we buy there) but this is huge. As the last bursts spurt out, I cup my other hand and catch the rest.

Feeling incredibly satisfied, I am just standing there, hands full of my own cum, when I hear it. The front door. Opening. And a voice saying, "Parker?"

I am petrified, in the most literal figurative sense of the word: terrified, unable to move, and (at least a part of me) hard as a rock. "You seemed a little agitated so I wanted to make sure you were okay."

What a great mom. And here I am rooted in place, hands full of the cum I conjured fantasizing about her, unable to move at all, and to top it off, I'm in what could have been my sanctuary had I not been so horny that I forgot to close the fucking bathroom door. With the bathroom door open and my mom concerned about me, there's nothing I could say that would stop her coming through it. Especially nothing.

"Hun?" she asks, rounding the doorway. Her followup dies on her lips as she sees me standing there, naked, penis erect and pointing directly at her, hands cupped in front of me as though making an offering of fresh, hot, and dripping semen.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she says, and almost bolts out of the bathroom. But she does a double take. Something about my eyes, and the sequence of events, stops her. She turns back towards me and slowly approaches. "Did my baby get a little excited giving his mommy a massage?"

Stupefied, all I can do is nod.

"It looks like you were more than a little excited." She looks at my hands, then over at the wall where two fat white ropes of cum are splattered like perfectly cooked spaghetti. "Perfectly natural," she says, and reaches behind her back. I can't believe my eyes, but as she lets her bikini top drop to the ground, my brain echoes her words back to her.

Perfectly natural are precisely what her breasts are. Free of support, they separate, hanging perfectly off to the side, teardrops the size of grapefruits. Her areolas are a light brown, her nipples wide and almost a knuckle long, from what I can see. But her tan lines. Throb. I just came and I feel my balls tingling again already.

My mom loves to tan, and her boobs are the perfect showcase of that pastime. A medium triangle around her nipples and a line up her clavicle are a pale olive, just a shade past cream, but the rest of her is dark olive. I love tan lines. And my mom's are amazing. I am still in stunned disbelief, unable to say a word.

"You did such a good job massaging me, but you missed a spot. These tits are aching for attention, and since you're staring at them, I'm guessing you're game." I nod. "I hoped so. I left my oil outside, but I think you've got a good substitute." I look up from her chest and she's looking at my hands.

She reaches down, and brings them up to above her tits. My cum drips a trail from her belly button to her neck. She leans down, and my brain almost explodes as she flits her tongue out and tastes my jizz. "Mm, yeah, this will do great." She pulls my hands apart, spilling the rest of my cum all over her chest, and then moves each of my hands to one of her boobs. She moans.

"Rub it all in, honey, show mommy how much you love her." I happily comply. I spread my white cream all over her chest, spreading it around and rubbing it in. Her tits feel amazing in my hands, so soft and heavy, so warm and malleable. Her nipples are incredible, so sensitive, hardening at my first touch. She moans in pure pleasure. "Oh baby, your cum is so warm. It feels so much better than that oil. Your hands are miracles, but I think I need more."

She kneels, grabs my cock and puts it between her tits. "You know what to do?" I'm 18 and I grew up with the internet. I know what to do. I push her tits together around my cock and it is the most amazing thing I have ever felt. "Mm, your cock feels even better than your hands. Fuck mommy's tits, Parker, I need you to fuck them."

I thrust and she moans. I build a rhythm, savoring the soft, warm pressure of the breasts that nursed me around my cock. It's not long before I'm close to cumming again, and mom can tell from my grunts of pleasure that I'm getting there. She pulls me from between her boobs and starts stroking me. "Cum for mommy, Parker. I want more lotion from you. Cum for me, baby." It's all the encouragement I need. She positions me so I'll shoot right onto her tits, and she's not disappointed. My second load isn't quite as monstrous as the first, but I still manage to shoot a good half dozen ropes on her squashed together boobs.

This time, she rubs the cum around herself, moaning the whole time. I'm spent, in awe and complete disbelief. She scoops up a bit of cum, sticks the fingers in her mouth, closes her eyes savoring the flavor, and swallows. "Oh baby, you've made your mommy very proud. But you also made such a mess! You must be tired. Go take that nap, mommy needs a shower now."

I do as I'm told. I flop down naked on my bed, still unable to process what just happened. As I drift off to sleep, I hear the shower turn on and my mom singing, sounding happier than ever before.