Infidelity: What do I do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! What are you doing?"

I laughed, "I think it's been too long since we had sex if you don't know what I'm doing." My hands glided up her sides to cup her breasts through her blouse and bra. She squirmed just a bit.

"Michael! The kids might see you."

"Naw, they won't. They're way too busy outside having fun." I leaned in and kissed her neck and her right ear as my hand massaged her left breast.

My right hand went down to her right hip and I held her as I pushed in just enough that she could feel the pressure of my hips against hers.

I inhaled, "You smell very nice." I kissed her neck some more. I could tell it tickled ever so slightly as she moved her head. I slid my right hand further down and pulled her skirt up a bit and ran my hand over the right cheek of her bum.

"Michael!"

"Now I know for sure that we need to spend more time in the bedroom." My hand went inside the waistband of her panties and I could feel her bare flesh. She is smooth and soft and firm all at the same time. Britt's ass is fantastic.

Britt has stopped what she was doing with the ground beef, but her hands were still in the bowl, covered in the sticky mess. I dropped my other hand down and pulled the left side of her skirt up and then started to slide her panties down over her hips. She let out a small moan "Ohhhh..."

The panties went down to her ankles and my left hand came back up and slid under her blouse and bra and cupped her left tit. I rolled her nipple between my fingers, all the while kissing at her right ear and her neck. My cock was hard and pushing at my pants.

I undid my belt and trousers and pushed them down to free up my cock. My left foot went between Britt's feet and pulled her left foot a bit more to the left to give me the access that I wanted. My cock needed no further instruction and found the entrance to her pussy and I slowly pushed in.

"Oh fuck Michael, what are you doing? The kids...they might see...oh fuck...oh fuck..."

I whispered in her ear, "Your pussy feels so fucking good right now," as I slowly shoved my cock upward until I was fully in Britt. One hand was still on her left tit and one hand on her right hip. I moved slowly in and out, in and out and I could feel that I was getting close to shooting my load in her. I wanted her to orgasm first. I had to be in control of this, so I slowed just a bit and used both hands on her tits, rolling her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

It worked; Britt pushed her hips back and pushed her head back and was moaning...'oh...oh yeah...deeper...don't stop...oh yeah...' she had taken her hands out of the mixing bowl but they were still covered in the gooey mess so she couldn't touch anything. When she peaked and had to hang on to the edge of the kitchen counter, I knew I had scored this time. I fired my load as deep as I could get it. Slowly pulled out of Britt, pulled her panties back up, smoothed down her skirt and tucked her blouse back in. I pulled up my pants, gave her a kiss and headed to the shower. I could hear her mumble a 'what the hell was that?'

That was round one. Round two was in the shower that night before we went to bed. Round three was in the bed with Britt on her back and me on top, balls deep and stroking for all bejesus. About 4 AM I woke up, used the washroom and then got back onto bed. Britt was sleeping on her side so I cozied up behind her and pulled up the T-Shirt she usually wore to bed. I lifted her leg and my cock quickly found the target. The head of my cock was nudged against the lips of her pussy and ever so slowly pried them apart. With the head of my cock resting at the entrance of her pussy, I started to slowly push and then she came awake.

"What are you doing?"

I kissed her shoulder, "What does it feel like. My cock wants you again." Slowly I was moving up and up.

"But..but..what time is it?"

"Time doesn't matter, Sweetheart, what matters is that my cock wants your pussy one more time tonight." I was almost fully in.

"Oh my god..."

I was all the way in and then started to slowly pull out. This felt fucking magnificent. She knew that she was being fucked, again. Britt reached around with her free arm and put it behind my head. My mouth found hers and my tongue found hers. I was picking up the pace a bit and her tits were shaking as I bottomed out on the in-stoke. My right hand held her leg in the air and my left arm was around her shoulder holding her steady as I ramped up the in and the out. It didn't take long and I was ready to shoot my fourth load of the day/night into her. I whispered in her ear, "Come for me baby, come for me!" And just then she did. She was trying to squeeze my cock with her vagina as tightly as she could and it had the effect that we both wanted; it drove me over the edge and I fired a big load of sperm in my wife, again.

I put my arm around her waist and went back to sleep. That morning, right after I got to my office, I called a florist and had a bouquet of red roses delivered to her at her work before noon. She had earned them and I wanted to send a message.

**********

I called my lawyer. When she came on the line I got right to the point. "Message received, loud and clear."

She laughed. "I got calls from both of the fellows that I recommended you chat with. They told me that they told you straight-up their regrets and how they wished they'd not gone first to the nuclear option. Did you pick up on the bit of key advice that Mr. Francis offered up? And I believe repeated by Mr. Oakley."

"Oh yes, I got that and added it to my list."

"You have a list?" she inquired.

"Yes, I do. It's my bigger plan. It's a bit of a checklist that I'm following to take control of my own life and ensure that I'm the one in control of my destiny. I'm hoping that I have a measure of control of my family, as much as I can, but that will be something that will be seen in time."

"Good for you."

"I've realized that I can't fully control my wife and she can't fully control me. So, my job is to make the best of it and we'll see what happens. I may need your services at some point, but not just now."

"Okay, glad to hear it. I'll send my bill to your office."

I laughed again and disconnected.

**********

Over the next few months I started on a few changes. My outlook on life had had a forced makeover, so it was time for a few changes. I got back to the gym and worked to add some muscle to my upper body. I'm fairly slim but I needed to step up my game, so the gym became a regular part of my day. I added about 15 pounds of bulk, mostly in muscle. I was getting out early in the morning running and that was a great way to start the day and give me time to think about anything I needed to concentrate on. As a side benefit, I was more productive at my job, and that was a good thing too.

My wardrobe got modernized a bit with things that emphasized my new physique. That got me compliments from some of the women at work and I could see that I was getting checked-out a bit more at the gym.

We're all my problems solved? No. Did Britt give up her boyfriend? I don't know and I don't care. I think she got the message that she stood to lose a lot too and paid very close attention to me and the kids. She's a good wife, at least the part of her that I want to be a good wife. Our sex life rocks and she does more things with me and the kids and seems to have fun with us doing it.

Will I take a next step and get myself a girlfriend on the side? Don't know. But what's good for the goose is good for the gander; according to my mother.

**********

Okay time for a joke:

A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in. "Mother, where do babies come from?" The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, "Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug, and have sex." The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, "That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy's vagina. That's how you get a baby, honey." The child seems to comprehend. "Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy's penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?" "Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry."

Or

Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked.

12