Inflated Desires Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, yes, take me," she cried out, grinding back as the long, thick cocks at Sandra's crotch quested for entry, Sandra's balls up to the size of pumpkins and wobbling with every aching growth spurt. "Take me... All! I want them all!"

And it was all of them that she would have too as six dicks, more than long enough to be readily classed as tentacle cocks by that point, bore into her body. They ground up, deeper and thicker, but not all could fit inside her cunt, no matter how stretchy she had become. They had to split, two diving into her backside inside, double penetrating her with multiple cocks, two holes stuffed full and her mind blank with the delirium of true ecstasy.

All as it should have been.

She rocked her hips, barely even able to move as she leaned into her stomach, just letting herself be fucked by the six tentacle cocks. The stretch strained, but not more than the pressure of having her cunt and her arse filled at the same time, as if the dicks were trying to grind up against one another through the barrier of flesh between them. Her skin pulled taut, stretching further than she could ever have imagined possible, lost in ecstasy as her holes were plunged full.

And the cum... Oh, she was the biggest of them all very quickly, her belly bloating out, from the pressure of the thick cream in her backside and her pussy, rising to eight feet, ten feet...and rapidly further. It all had to go somewhere and it all had to be contained, one way or the other, all as she rocked and ground, whimpering open-mouthed, letting complete, sheer ecstasy ripple through her. Her breasts ended up smaller than her stomach, which shoved them forcibly up out of the way, blocking her vision even as she tried to hold herself up, resting forward on her gargantuan stomach for something to anchor herself there.

So warm... So much cum sloshed about inside her, though she should not have been able to feel it splashing as much as she did. It was just there, her body aching for it, dripping with cum, seed flowing around all of them in the room. Dimly, very dimly, she was aware of the mess of cream in the room, how it splattered the curtains, soaking into the carpet, sloshing over even the sofa as someone else's continuous orgasm jetted off. No one seemed to be wearing clothes at all anymore, just shreds of cloth where they remained.

Fatter and larger... Everyone had to grow. Bigger and bigger, the floor creaking and straining under them. The walls groaned, not suited to support such a weight, their heavy, rolling cum-blimp bodies aching for release that was there and coming, just not enough for them. Between their stomachs and their tits and groaning, depraved need, they swelled up to twenty-five feet big, some bigger than others -- but Sandra at the greatest size by a little, bloating over thirty feet tall, even growing to keep up with the rate of her stomach and tit expansion. Her nuts swung, bigger than exercise balls, wobbling and hanging down a little lower with the sheer volume of seed within that ached to be released -- even as it was spent.

And spent. And spent. And spent again.

The floor groaned and groaned but they didn't pay it any mind, not as they swelled, fat and heady, ignorant to anything other than their mounting passion. For it had to come through, one way or the other, even as the floor splintered under them, the carpet tearing through, sending their thirty-foot-tall bodies tumbling into the next floor down -- and crashing with further jets of cum through that floor too.

The cum blimps had no other purpose than to cum and to take the seed of another. Please was all they considered.

And, so, they desired.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare7 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ahegao Mom: Tentacled Alien breeder Son watches his posh mother becoming an alien breeder.in NonHuman
Tally's Tentacle Tally gets a new friend.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Stephanie Pt. 01 Stephanie's dad finds he's not her dad, breeds her instead.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Demonic Possession A male tapir anthro is possessed and inflated to the extreme.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Hive's New Queen Ch. 01 First-person POV story with aliens, eggs and more.in NonHuman
More Stories