Inheritance Ch. 02: The Harem

Story Info
John enters the harem and succumbs to Stella's temptation.
5.1k words
4.56
34.5k
58

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story contains themes related WMAF raceplay and slavery. If this offends you, do not read on. All content below is a fantasy.

* * * * * *

I spent the whole ride out to the mountain estate reading and re-reading the letter. Pouring over the descriptions of each woman. I told myself that, if they existed, they were victims of my grandfather's crimes and I would call the police and have them rescued. But deep down, I missed the submissive Chinese women I met in the Peace Corp.

I remembered how every village I went to, I would catch all the young women stealing looks at the new "Laowai", the foreigner. When I first arrived, I would try to ask girls out directly. They would always say no, even though I could see in their eyes that they wanted me. Then I learned from another American that they couldn't say yes in public. That would cause them to 'lose face'. So I began to ask them to accompany me to a private place using any innocent excuse they could accept. Once in private, almost all Asian women would let you have your way with them. Young. Old. Married. Single. It really didn't matter.

But that is beside the point. Those women in China consented to having sex with a white foreigner. These women in my grandfather's harem... They were there against their will. I couldn't force a woman to be with me. I'm not a monster, even if I apparently am the descendant of one.

As we approached my new home, I was reminded that what it lacked in location it more than made up for in beauty. The home designed by my grandfather was majestic. Built into the side of a mountain overlooking the whole valley. It's visual appeal almost hid the dark truth. One that I was beginning to accept was lurking behind it, deep inside the mountain.

The driver asked if I wanted him to wait, but I told him no. I needed to be alone while I found out the truth. Plus, my grandfather must have a few nice cars parked in the garage. And now those were mine according to the lawyer, so I could still drive one back to Bozeman. After paying him and tipping more than usual (As a newly minted multimillionaire, not to mention slave owner, I felt obliged to tip well now), I headed toward my new estate.

Entering the house with the key given to me by the lawyer, I made my way straight to the study in the basement. I had been here before, albeit years earlier. So no need to explore the main parts of the house, there would be time for that later. In the study, the entire wall on the side against the mountain was covered in a wooden bookshelf. Just as Grandpa described in the letter. As I approached it, I almost hoped I wouldn't find the switch hidden behind the book described in the letter, 'The Art of War' by Sun Tzu.

As I pulled the book out revealing the switch behind it, my heart skipped a beat. I was devastated that everything in the letter could be true. That my grandfather was a monster who kept women as property. But I was also excited. I felt like an explorer discovering a forbidden treasure. A secret passage. After hesitating a moment, I flipped the switch. There was a click, and one section of the bookshelf slid forward, leaving enough space for one person to slide through on either side.

Entering the tunnel, I noticed it was lit by dim LED lights overhead. The tunnel was made of concrete, and was almost a perfect cylinder (save for the floor which was made of marble tile). As I walked in, I flipped the switch on the other side of the bookcase which closed the contraption hiding my grandfather's secret. The last thing I wanted was an angry family member showing up and find me in a bunker with a bunch of Asian sex slaves. Not sure how I would talk my way out of that one...

The next obstacle was the door to the harem, located about 50 feet into the mountain. The door was like a vault. Only it wasn't hiding my grandfather's treasure or money. It was hiding his most precious 'possessions'. The combination worked and after rotating the bars I the door swung open, revealing a second door. My grandfather made clear in the letter that this second door was a fail-safe. I needed to close the vault behind be so that if the slaves (I mean... women) ever tried to escape, they would only make it through the one door.

I took a deep breath before entering the code into the keypad of the second door. This was the moment of truth. I was still telling myself that I was here to rescue 5 innocent women who had been abused for years by my grandfather. But I also wasn't sure what I would find on the other side. I entered the combination from the letter, and pushed open the second door.

What I saw was not as shocking as I imagined. All I saw was a long hallway with doors on either side and a more ornate door at the end of the hall. No chains. No whips. No Screaming. It didn't seem like a horrible place where a racist old man kept human beings as pets. It looked more like a brand new hospital wing.

I noticed right inside the hallway there was a control panel. There were a series of six video monitors each showing a room. In 5 of the rooms, I could see my grandfather's slaves. Each one completely naked. All resting in one part of the room or another. The video quality wasn't great, but I could tell they were all in great shape.

Seeing them all naked on the screen, I couldn't help but get aroused. I knew I should be horrified. Human beings were being kept in cells for the sexual gratification of a man. And now that man is me. However, as my dick started to harden, I tried to remind myself that I was here to free these women. But as I continued watching them, I found the idea of giving up an opportunity like this harder to imagine. Would I regret this?

Another thing I noticed, was that under each monitor, there was a switch. Labelled "Locked" on the right and "Unlocked" on the left. All 6 rooms were flipped to "Unlocked." That is strange. Why would he leave their cells unlocked? I decided start by to check on the food as my grandfather had instructed.

Approaching the first door on the left, which was labeled "Kitchen", I opened the door. Finding that the containers for rice, beans, noodles, and dehydrated veggies were almost empty, I decided to focus first on that. I brought in food I had purchased and refilled the bins. Knowing at least that Stella would be able to keep them fed another day put my mind at ease. That was doing a good thing wasn't it? 'Yah, you are a complete saint...' I criticized myself.

Feeling overwhelmed by the whole situation, I headed out of the Harem and back into the house. Luckily, Grandpa seemed to enjoy his liquor almost as much as he enjoyed his Asian pets downstairs. I poured myself a vodka soda and sat down on the deck outside to enjoy the view and get some fresh air. I needed time to process that this was actually happening.

It was all so real now. I was sitting in my new mansion, and there were 5 Asian slaves trained by my grandfather to be his personal fuck machines. What do I do now? Call the police? I could only imagine the hours of paperwork and interrogations that would happen. And what if the police thought my grandfather left me the house because I was in on it. Could I be charged as an accessory to the crime? I took another deep swig of my drink.

To be honest, the other option was always in the back of my mind. Instead of doing what is right, I could go downstairs and fuck each of my grandfather's slaves until my balls were completely drained of every last drop of cum. I could establish myself as the new man of the house and live here as the secret owner of my own personal harem. That is what Grandpa expected me to do. I knew it was wrong, but that didn't stop my dick from twitching in my pants at the thought of it.

After finishing another glass of liquid courage, I resolved myself to go let the women know I would be setting them free. I figured if I talk to the girls before calling the police, they will back my story up and can tell the police they never met me before today. Grandpa's letter had said to talk to Stella first, so I would start with her. I took a deep breath and prepared for what was bound to be a long day as I headed back to the basement and the prison that was hidden down there.

After I finally made my way back to the Harem following Grandpa's instructions, I went to Stella first. I went to the panel in front of the hallway, looking up at the video screen labeled as her room. It was fairly well decorated for what was essentially a luxury prison cell. I could see she was laying on the queen bed with plenty of pillows and sheets. There was also a shower and a sink in one corner, and a small sofa in the other corner.

I pushed the button labeled "OPEN" and heard a buzzer followed by the faint 'click' of a door opening. On the video monitor, I could see her jump to attention. She briefly fixed her hair in the mirror above the sink, then approached the now open door.

My heart was beating loudly as I focused my attention back to the hallway and the now open door. And my jaw dropped when I saw who emerged from the doorway. A slim, but very fit Asian woman walked out. She was about 5'4" with slender legs, a flat stomach, and small perky breasts. You could tell she was a bit older, but neither her body or face showed it. Not like white women with their wrinkled skin and saggy tits. And I could tell her body was in great shape because she was completely naked. No underwear, not even shoes. She emerged from the door like an Oriental Goddess. I had been running over this moment in my mind the whole drive out, but now that it was happening, I was speechless.

When she turned and saw me, I could tell she was slightly caught off guard to see me, but she quickly regained her composure.

"You must be our new White Master," she stated in a soft, seductive voice that was also quite matter-of-fact.

"Yes. I mean, um, no..." I started to stutter, at a loss for words. "You must be... Stella..." I finally managed.

"Yes, White Master," Stella responded obediently as she continued to slowly approached me. As slight smile forming on her face as if she was enjoying my obvious discomfort "I am here to serve you however you please."

She sauntered over with swaying hips. Her tits were rather small but still remarkable well shaped for her age. That is an advantage Asians have over white women who's tits, while usually larger, lose their perky shape by the age of 25 or so. I couldn't help eyeing her up and down as she came over to me. Other than her straight, jet black hair, there wasn't another hair on her body. Her smooth pussy was on full display and she made no attempt to hide it. He face was lightly done in makeup. Her foundation was minimal, yet effective. And she had lipstick that made her lips glisten invitingly.

I remembered what I read in Grandpa's letter about the 'maintenance' of his slaves. Stella was responsible for making sure that all the women were shaved twice a day so they were always ready to serve at a moments notice. And it was clear that even though they hadn't had a visit in nearly a month, Stella still maintained that routine.

"Which of your chink sluts would you like to use first, White Master?"

Stella's question snapped my attention away from her glistening lips and back to her beautiful Asian eyes. She wore thick makeup that accentuated the slant in her eyes. Another 'maintenance' preference of my grandfather I presume. He wanted his oriental pets to look 'extra-Asian'.

But I also needed time to process what she just said. Did she call herself a chink? Not once in Grandpa's letter was a racist word like this mentioned. I mean sure, he used the word 'Jap' to refer to basically all Asians. But the way she said the word "chinks" so casually, I got the feeling she was used to it.

I would be lying if I said that the combination of her self degradation and the erotic sight in front of me didn't have my dick hardening in my pants. But I tried to remain focused on the fact that I was here to do the right thing. To liberate these women.

"I... uh... I am not here to... use anyone..." I was at a loss for words.

"It's okay, White Master. As your grandfather got sick, he left me with instruction for this day. He said you might be confused. Please follow me to your chamber so we can... discuss..." Her voice trailed off as she turned and led the way back down from where she came to the ornate door at the end of the hallway. My eyed were glued to her toned ass as it swayed down the hallway. She clearly was flaunting her assets. As she started walking away she glanced over her shoulder and smirked as she caught me blatantly staring at her impressive backside. I remembered from the letter that in addition to feeding and grooming the other women, Stella was also in charge of two daily exercise classes to keep them in shape. And it showed.

She opened the door and walked inside. As I followed her in I was surprised by the site inside. It reminded me of a high roller suite in Las Vegas. Complete luxury. A king bed was in the center, with a hot tub off to one side, a sofa on the other, and a glass window that clearly showed a shower on the other side. I guess there is no need for privacy when you own everyone in sight. One more thing caught my attention. At the foot of the bed was a chest that had the lid propped open. From my vantage in the doorway, I could tell if was full of sex toys and bondage equipment. I saw collars, whips, a paddle, and at least one leash. This was clearly the room where Grandpa spent a lot of time during his years shut in at the house. And to think we all assumed he was watching TV all that time...

Stella sat down on the sofa and motioned for me to sit next to her.

"So tell me, what are you thinking, White Master?" Stella asked intently as I took a seat next to her.

There it was again. 'White Master'. It rolled off her tongue as casually as 'chink' had a moment before. Clearly something my grandfather had trained her to say.

"I came her because... I came here to... I am here to set you free." I finally managed to get out, still having trouble keeping my eyes off the beautiful Asian goddess that sat next to me.

"But master, why would you ever do a horrible thing like that?"

"Horrible? I uh..." Her response had me at a loss for words. I was expecting her to get on her knees and thank me. Or jump for joy. Surely she would be glad that her time being exploited had come to an end? But today was certainly a day full of surprises. "I thought... you would be happy to be free..." I finally choked out.

"Happy? I am happy here, White Master. Serving my Master's cock is my purpose in life. This is where I belong." She paused, "Perhaps you need a demonstration..." She got a naughty look in her eye as her hand reached over and brushed along my pant leg until she gripped my already fully erect cock.

"Oh my, White Master, how can you talk about setting me free when you are so hard just talking to me...?"

I quickly grabbed her hand to stop her. But as soon as I did she jumped up and crossed one leg over me straddling my lap like she was giving a strip tease. Her heavenly tits now right in my face as I could feel myself losing control. My base desires taking over. "Please Stella... You don't have to... I mean I am not here to..." I stammered. Mesmerized by the sexual tension I felt with the woman on top of me.

"What's the matter, White Master? Don't you want to use my hot, yellow body? Force your manly white cock down my gook throat? Fuck my tight Asian pussy? Or am I not hot enough for you?" As she teased me with these lewd and blatantly self deprecating racist remarks, she grabbed one of my hands and moved it up to her left breast. I was ashamed that I didn't resist... But as soon as I felt the soft, warm flesh of her tits, I knew I couldn't resist any longer. At that moment, something in me snapped.

"God no. Your body is amazing. You are the hottest woman I have ever seen..." I panted, wrapping my other hand around her and cupping her ass.

She leaned down and kissed me. Gently at first, but by now I had fully surrendered the thought of not taking advantage of the opportunity to fuck this woman. Now I was the slave. A slave to my own desires, and I quickly grabbed her by the back of her neck and pushed my tongue into her mouth. She accepted it with zero resistance, immediately offering her tongue to me and moaning as our mouths intertwined in ecstasy.

As soon as we started making out, Stella started gyrating her hips on my lap. I could feel her expertly rubbing her legs and crotch on my hard cock through my pants and it wasn't long before I couldn't take it anymore. I broke free from our kiss, pushed her off of me and stood up. To my surprise, she instinctively knew exactly what I wanted. She sank to her knees on the floor in front of me, expertly started undoing my belt as she looked up at me with those seductively slanted eyes. If she was acting, it didn't show. I truly believed she was yearning for my cock.

The next think I knew, my pants had dropped to my ankles, and my 7 inch white cock had disappeared into this Asian sex slave's mouth. And when I say disappeared, I mean she took it straight down her throat. No hesitation, no gagging, and not once did she break eye contact. I gasped in shock, as my knees almost buckled. But then I remembered part of the 'maintenance' section I read in Grandpa's letter. "Stella is responsible for daily training session to keep each slave sexually fit to serve. This includes practicing deepthroating, anal penetration, strip teasing, dancing, role play etc."

That gave me an idea for later, but for now I was going to enjoy getting head from this Asian slut who trained her whole adult life for this moment. I grabbed her by the hair, and yanked her head off my cock while enjoying the view of a strand of spit and precum dangling between my cock and her chin. She looked up, surprised at me finally taking charge. But I just smiled, took my shirt off, and sat back down on the sofa, motioning back to my cock.

"Well? Keep sucking me off, baby. That's what you were born to do, right?" I said smiling cockily. I figured if I was going to do this, I might as well have fun with it.

"Of course, White Master. It is my pleasure to serve you!" She turned, still on her knees, and got back to work. First slurping my balls, and then taking my shaft back into her mouth again. I grabbed her by her hair again and started to control her at the pace I wanted. All the while enjoying the gurgling and slurping sounds she made as she enthusiastically worshiped my dick.

I would love to tell you that I felt guilty as I reclined on the sofa using an Asian sex slave's mouth as my personal fleshlight. But the reality is, as soon as I saw the look in her eyes, my animalistic instincts took over. From that moment on, I didn't see a victim who had been locked up against her will. All I saw was a tight piece of Asian ass that I was going to conquer with my big white cock.

I was immediately reminded of all the submissive Chinese sluts that I fucked in my time in Asia. Once the sex began, I became the white alpha male that did whatever I pleased, and whichever Asian woman I was fucking that week became the submissive toy that obediently followed orders.

Sometimes I would feel guilty afterwards. Post-nut clarity, you know? But I guessed it is just natural for white men to be dominant and Asian girls to be submissive. The result was like two pieces of a puzzle joining together. It just clicked. I know for a fact that every girl I fucked in China let me do dirty and degrading things to them that they would never even dream of letting their Asian boyfriends and husbands do.

I had married girls there who would eat out my asshole, but wouldn't even giver their Asian hubby a blowjob. There was something so hot about knowing that an Asian man was working late to provide for his lovely wife. His wife he would be lucky to fuck once a week. And while he is working late, she is on her knees with her tongue inside a Laowai's asshole.

12