Inheritance Ch. 04: The Ex

Story Info
John returns to LA and meets with his Korean ex-girlfriend.
4.1k words
4.64
6.4k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story contains themes related WMAF raceplay and slavery. If this offends you, do not read on. All content below is a fantasy.

Note: I got constructive feedback that John's transition from normal man to being able to brutally punish Vivian was too quick. I will be moving the old Chapter 4 to Chapter 7. This is the new chapter 4.

* * * * * *

The next day, I decided I needed a break from all the fucking. I needed to get my head straight, and it wouldn't be possible to do that surrounded my all my sex slaves. So after a quick morning threesome with Winnie and Stella, I went to the airport to catch a flight back to LA.

Having inherited a small fortune along with my grandfather's harem, I had already quit my job. But I still needed to move out of my office and settle some affairs back in LA before I could live full time in my new estate.

As I was driving to the airport, my phone pinged. It was Amber, a hot Korean-American girl I dated for a few months a while back. We got along great, and the sex was fantastic, but we seemed to want different things. And to be honest, I got the feeling she was a gold digger. Always wanting to eat out at expensive places.

"Hey, I heard about your grandfather passing. Let me know if you want to talk when you are back." She wrote.

"Yah, right." I thought. "More like you heard I am rich now."

But this presented an interesting opportunity. I decided to see how far I could push a free woman in bed. Maybe deep down she would be just as submissive as Stella and Winnie. Maybe she would even be turned on by the racist language I had recently discovered I enjoyed so much in bed.

"Hey Amber! Thanks for reaching out. Yah a lot is changing. I would love to meet tomorrow night if you want to come over for a glass of wine."

I clicked send and then relaxed as the plane took off.

******

That afternoon I busied myself filling out the exit paperwork at my company. They tried to convince me to stay but I made up some BS about my grandfather's passing putting things in perspective and needing a change of pace.

What was I supposed to tell them? "Sorry, I am a rich man now with a harem of Asian sex slaves"?

At night as I went to sleep in my old bed, I couldn't help but wish Stella was with me. I wondered if there would ever be a way for her to leave the harem. Could I bring her with me if I traveled? Would I trust her not to report me to the first person she saw?

I felt myself falling for her, despite the obvious power imbalance. And as I drifted off to sleep, I was sure I was going to have dreams of lewd Asian women fulfilling my every fantasy.

******

I woke up with morning wood, and I was slightly disappointed that I couldn't just summon a woman to come take care of it. I knew back at the mansion, I could just have Winnie come suck me off while I read the news on my phone.

I decided not to take care of it the old fashioned way, and took a cold shower instead. I wanted to give my balls a rest and make sure I had a full load for Amber tonight.

I spent the day doing basic chores. I changed my mailing address, cancelled my subscriptions, and packed up some of the things I would want to move out to Montana. I decided to downsize my apartment in LA. There was no reason to spend so much on rent if I wasn't going to be here that often. So I spent the afternoon touring studio apartments downtown. I still wanted a place to bring girls like Amber back to when I was in town.

Finally I settled on a place and called a moving company to move my things. They said they could be there tomorrow. Which was perfect. I cancelled my lease, and that was that.

******

Amber arrived at 7 PM, and I could immediately tell she was trying to get me back. She wore a sexy crop top with short jean shorts. Unlike fresh off the boat Asian chicks who have the cultural aversion to the sun, Amber was tan. Her long tan legs and taut stomach line were on full display.

I was sure she had heard of my financial good luck. What she didn't know was my change in sexual tastes and experience.

"Thanks for coming over." I greeted her with a smile. "Come on in, the wine has already decanted."

"Hey John, you seem to be in a better mood than I expected." She chirped, giving me a hug. I was sure she was going out of her way to press her tits against my chest. I could feel she wasn't wearing a bra. Shameless gold digger.

"I gotta say, Amber. I was surprised to hear from you." I challenged her a bit as I handed her a glass of wine, generously poured.

She took a long sip. "Well I heard from a friend that your grandpa passed away. I know we broke up, but I still care about you." She continued with the charade.

"Yah, it has given me a lot to think of," I said. "Did you hear anything else?"

"Well... Now that you mention it... I also heard you may have been his favorite... in the will." She copped to it pretty quickly.

"Yah, it's true. I am actually going to be moving out of this place tomorrow because I want to spend more time out there. I am moving to a studio downtown for when I am back in town." I wanted to see her reaction.

"Oh, really? To Montana?! What is there to do in Montana? I kinda assumed you would sell the property and buy a nice house here in Malibu or something." She seemed really confuse.

"You would be surprised. There are plenty of... things... to do out there. I keep pretty busy." I responded. It was pretty honest. If by things, you mean slaves. And by do, you mean fuck to your hearts content.

"Well maybe I will have to come out there and you can show me what you do all day." She teased.

"That sounds great. I have no doubt you will enjoy it." I responded cryptically. "But what have you been up to? Are you seeing anyone?"

We chitchatted for another half hour. I got us another glass of wine. She had been seeing a guy for about a month. He was Korean and her parents were pushing it but she didn't seem that into him. I knew she preferred white guys.

After the second glass of wine, I could tell she was getting drunk. Being so petite, and also being a stereotypical Asian who can't hold her liquor, she was a pretty big lightweight.

That gave me an idea for the harem. I had never seen how Stella or Winnie acted drunk.

My plan to get her drunk had worked great. Now it was time to step it up. As we talked I put my arm around her. I knew she would be easy to seduce. She came here to be a gold digger after all.

"So Amber, tell me the truth about why you are here." I asked her as I put my arm around her. Pulling her closer until she was leaning into me on the sofa.

"What do you mean?" She blushed.

"Well, I think you are here because you missed me." I challenged her, looking her right in the eye.

"Well, yah. I was kinda hoping we could get back together. But now I hear you are leaving LA." She pouted.

"Well. Maybe you can try to convince me to stay here. I can still cancel the movers tomorrow. Maybe move into that beach house in Malibu." I could practically see dollar signs in her eyes when I said that.

"How could I convince you of that?"

"I think you know what could change my mind." I said as I reached up and grabbed her chin, pulling her slowly to me and kissing her deeply.

"Uhhhn." She moaned passionately as I opened her mouth with my tongue. She leaned back on the sofa, and I was on top of her. I could feel her hips grinding as she made out with me.

It was so different from Winnie or Stella. I could tell she wanted to fuck me really bad. Winnie wanted to be fucked and Stella wanted to be dominated. Amber wanted to be fucked by me. I knew it was weird to think about it so much. I was sure if you took five normal guys off the street and put them in my position, they would all be thinking stuff like that. I was sure I was just lucky to have my pick of girls.

I broke the kiss and started to kiss down her neck. I cupped her ass with my hand and lifted her up onto my lap. I brought her down so she was straddling me, and I could feel her crotch just above my hard-on. I kissed her again, then let go of her hips and ran my hands up and down her body.

"Do you still like the way I touch you?" I asked, pulling her top over her head and exposing her perky tits in a lacy bra.

"Yah." She moaned, leaning into me and caressing my face.

"Good."

I started to massage her nipples with my hand. She began to grind on top of me. She wasn't as experienced as Winnie or Stella, but she was getting the hang of it.

"Mmmm... You feel so good." She moaned as I pinched her nipples. "You want to get out of those shorts?" I asked her. "Yah." She said, getting up off my lap and sliding her shorts off. She was wearing red thong panties.

She turned around, and I could see her round ass through the material. I couldn't wait to get it in my hands.

I got up off the sofa and grabbed her waist. I lifted her up, and she put her arms around me. I carried her over to the table, laid her down and spread her legs open. I slid my hand into her panties and teased her lips. She was so wet. I pulled her panties off and slid down to my knees.

I looked up into her eyes as I kissed her legs. She was so excited. I kissed her inner thigh, then further up, and further up until I was kissing her wet pussy.

"Oh my God!" She cried out as I slid a finger inside her and began to suck on her clit. I knew she was about to do the same thing Stella and Winnie did when they were about to cum. "I am gonna cum!" She cried out, which was music to my ears.

I wanted to have her horny out of her mind when I tried to break her.

"No cumming yet." I toyed with her. "Get on your knees. It is time to take care of my cock."

She moaned in disappointment at her ruined orgasm, but did as she was told and dropped to her knees.

I pulled down my shorts and boxers, my cock popping out. I could see she was very excited as she reached out for it. "It's so big." She mentioned. "Just like I remember."

I didn't say anything. I just ran my fingers through her hair. She got the hint and started to tease the tip of my cock with her tongue.

"Yah. That is good. Get me nice and wet." I instructed. She took the hint and started to get a nice rhythm going with her tongue. This bitch was actually pretty good. She was a natural.

"I bet you don't suck your Korean boyfriend with this much enthusiasm" I continued, starting out with the racial humiliation slowly.

"No. He is just not as big as you. I love how big it is." She responded, doing a great job of contrasting her current boyfriend with me.

"That's right Amber. You are a good little Asian cock-sucker. You deserve to get fucked with this big dick." As I complimented her, I reached down and started to stroke her hair.

I was pretty sure she hated when I did that, but she was so horny at this point, she didn't say anything.

"That's right. That is a good girl." I continued as she sucked me off.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "Now stand up. It is time for you to get fucked."

I got up and led her over to the sofa. I pushed Amber over to where I wanted her, laying on the sofa with her long slender legs spread wide presenting her shaved pussy.

"Do you want me to fuck your tight Asian pussy with my big white cock?" I flaunted the racial talk now.

"Yes, John! Give me that cock!" She moaned like a bitch in heat.

I gently slapped her face, something I had never done when we were dating. And it stunned her.

"If you want my big white cock, you are going to call me 'White Daddy' for the rest of the night." I commanded.

"Mmhmmm, yes White Daddy." She obediently relied. I didn't know if it was because she was drunk, a gold digger, or if Asian women really were just that submissive, but so far all was going according to plan.

"Good. Now, spread your legs even wider." I told her.

"Yes, White Daddy." She responded. She was so wet now that I could just slide right in.

"Oh!" She moaned and started to rock her hips towards me.

"Say it again, Amber. Tell me you want my big white cock."

"I want your big white cock White Daddy." She responded.

So I gave her what she wanted, I slowly forced my dick into her tight, yellow cunt. Pushing it in slowly until it was buried to the hilt.

"You like being fucked don't you? You like being a little Asian slut and cheating on you rice-dicked Asian boyfriend with a white man." I continued to increase the racial degradation as she continued to get lost in lust.

"Oh yes! White Daddy, fuck your little Asian slut!" She was getting more and more into it now. She couldn't get enough of my big white cock. She started to rock her hips towards me again and again.

"Oh! I knew you would be a good fuck again. You have not lost a step since we broke up." I complimented her.

"Oh White Daddy!" She cried out. "I love your big white cock inside me!"

"That's right Amber. You are my slutty Asian fuckdoll, aren't you?" "Yes White Daddy! I am your little Asian fuckdoll!"

I started to fuck her faster now. I had one hand on the back of her neck, pulling her in hard to me, and the other hand on her hip, controlling her movements.

"Oh yes! I missed your big white cock!" She moaned. I could feel her starting to quiver.

Not wanting her to cum yet, I pulled out and flipped her over so she was on her knees facing away from me. She instinctively arched her back, presenting her ass to me like an animal begging to be bred by the alpha male.

I slapped her ass hard, causing her to shriek. "You want to cum, slut?"

"Yes White Daddy!" She panted.

"Beg me to fuck your tight oriental pussy with my big white cock." I commanded as I rubbed my cock up and down her slit.

"Please fuck my oriental pussy, White Daddy!"

SLAP!

"Louder, bitch!"

"PLEASE FUCK MY ORIENTAL PUSSY, WHITE DADDY!"

With that I rammed by cock back into her eager cunt.

She shrieked with satisfaction.

"You like that? You like cheating on your loser Asian boyfriend? You like getting fucked by your rich ex like a gold-digging whore?"

She was too busy moaning to answer. All she said was, "YES! YES! YES!!!"

I knew I had her. It was time to put her to the final test.

I spun her around and picked her up. She couldn't have weighed more than 90 pounds. Fucking her while I laid her on the kitchen table, I grabbed her nipple with my left hand and twisted. She moaned and I could tell she was moments away from her orgasm. I wasn't much further behind.

"Are you White Daddy's dirty chink slut?" I asked her as I plowed her tight cunt.

"Yes!" She replied.

SLAP! I hit her again, harder than before. I felt her pussy clench my cock from the surprise of the slap.

"Yes, what?" I demanded.

"Yes I am White Daddy's...chink slut" She barely paused before calling herself a chink for my pleasure. But just as she did, her orgasm took over and she started shrieking.

SLAP "Say it again, rice monkey. Louder!"

"I AM WHITE DADDY'S CHINK SLUT!" She screamed loud enough the whole building probably heard it.

Hearing that, I finally released and exploded inside her cunt before collapsing back onto the sofa.

I knew she took the pill. But I made a mental note to get a vasectomy soon. Didn't want all my new money going to some gold-digging gook slut.

Amber laid on the table panting as she caught her breath.

Finally she got up and came back to the couch.

"I can't believe that just happened... I can't believe I cheated on my boyfriend... That I said those things... Where did all that come from?" Her mind was reeling. Her thoughts still foggy from the alcohol and mind-blowing orgasm.

"It's ok Amber, you are safe here. Just relax. You were drunk and horny. That's all." I tried to reassure her.

"No, I mean it. You must have put something in my drink. I mean, I never say that stuff. Oh my god, did I really just say that? You are White Daddy's chink slut? That is so racist!" She asked.

"Yes Amber, you did. And yes, that was all you. You were driving the bus tonight. And I am definitely in love with how that bus drove." I was so proud of how well the night went.

She got up and started to gather up her clothes.

"Oh, you are going somewhere?" I asked.

"I just can't believe I said those things. I am going to get a cab home tonight. I can't believe I have to go back to my boyfriend like this." She started to get dressed.

"I thought you were going to stay here tonight. You still haven't convinced me to buy that Malibu beach house in LA." I teased her.

"I can't stay tonight. My boyfriend is expecting me back. I told him I was meeting a girlfriend for drinks." She said. But I could see she was wavering.

"Well I don't want to get you in trouble. I need to get some rest for the move tomorrow anyway. But we should do this again before I head back to Montana."

"I can't... I mean... I'll... I'll think about it." She decided. And I knew I had her.

******

The next day was a whirlwind of moving and unpacking. But halfway through it all, my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was Amber.

"I can't believe I am saying this, but can I come over tonight?"

I chuckled. That was quicker than I thought.

"Don't you need to spend some quality time with your loser Korean bf?" I responded.

"Ughh. Don't mention him. This morning he wanted to have sex... And after last night... It was even less satisfying than usual."

"Well I don't need anyone's sloppy seconds. And I am tired from moving. But you can come over tomorrow if you need some more big white cock." I finished sending the text. Curious how she would respond to the continued racist language.

To my surprise, her response was simply, "Yes, White Daddy."

******

The next day came quickly, and I spent most of the morning unpacking my clothes and decorating the new place.

I also spent a good amount of time thinking about what to do with Amber. I couldn't ask her to move to Montana with me. How would I explain the hours I spent in the harem? Or why my balls were always empty?

I also knew it would take me less than a week to get her to dump her loser Korean boyfriend if I wanted her to. But to be honest, her fucking me behind his back was a big turn-on. I always had a thing for married and committed women.

Lastly, I thought about Stella. I knew it was crazy to think of 'dating' her. How could she simultaneously be my girlfriend and my property? But I had very strong feelings for her. Obviously she would be ok with me 'cheating' on her with Amber. She didn't really have a choice. But I knew that I would rather have sex with Stella regularly and fuck Amber on the side than the other way around.

I decided the best thing to do was to break Amber in and have her be my personal gook fucktoy in LA. She could come to Montana on vacation every once in a while, and I could fuck her when I am in town visiting friends.

Everyone's a winner that way. Well, everyone except her boyfriend that is. And what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Plus, I didn't really care about him. Not enough to give up the right to fuck his girlfriend anyway.

So I was listening to music and putting up some hangings when I heard a knock at the door.

I opened it and there was Amber. Exactly what I wanted to see. I opened the door and she entered my condo.

"Am I interrupting anything? I can come back later." She said.

"No, I just moved in and I was hanging up my stuff." I said. Trying to sound nonchalant.

"Well I wanted to come in and talk to you." She said, clearly flustered. I wondered how long she was standing outside my door waiting to knock. "What happened last night... what I said... that wasn't me."

"Have a seat. I am happy to talk about it." I said, patting the sofa next to me as she sat down. I put my hand on her thigh and continued.

"First of all, alcohol lowers your inhibitions. So does an orgasm. But they don't make you do things you don't want to do. They make you do things that deep down you want, but usually have too many wall up to have the courage to do. So yes. That was you. Deep down, you crave being fucked by a white man. Deep down, you love being my chink slut."

12