Inheritance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billions if not trillions Mr...?"

"Armstrong," Jesse supplied with a warm smile.

"The range of items this one substance can power... it would make solar, wind, nuclear, and coal all a thing of the past, while supplying the world with a clean power source," Brinda said, truthfully. "Minus the cost of building a refinery and a base on the Moon to process the ."

"Of course," Jesse nodded in understanding. "I hear your department is currently finishing production on a rover to test out this theory, correct?"

"Yes sir, your aunt thought it would be best if we had a jump on every one, other countries included," Brinda nodded.

"I also saw that we have a manned Moon mission as well, in case this all pans out, will the craft be ready before NASA has their Orion one vehicle ready for their own trip?" Jesse asked, looking at the Director of Advanced Aeronautics.

"We are well ahead of NASA at this stage, given how we aren't prone to oversight committees and a President nearly shutting down the country's space industry," the man said, with a confident smile. "I'm sure we can have the craft and the men ready to launch in two years' time."

"I see. As long as every safety measure is taken, I'd rather not have our first Moon launch ending in failure like the fire that took the astronauts of Apollo 1. I doubt the company would be able to survive such a scandal," Jesse spoke seeing the men and women nod in support. "I want to make this perfectly clear, the safety of every man and woman working here and in space, when we get there, is our top priority. There will be no profits if we can't keep the people we send up safe."

"Good," seeing those members nod in understanding, "now Ms. Dell, I'd like to visit your department and take a gander at this rover you're building," Jesse stated looking at the woman.

"We would certainly love to have you Mr. Armstrong," Brinda said, with a warm smile.

Standing up after an hour of speaking with the board members. Buttoning his jacket before smoothing it out. "I want to thank you all for coming in on such short notice. I hope I can run this company just as well as my aunt did for so many years," Jesse stated as he looked around the table. "I don't plan on ruining my aunt's legacy."

"God, honey!" Darla nearly threw herself at her son. She had never heard him be so... forceful before.

"Mmmhmm," Patricia nodded, "you should feel how wet my panties are," she purred before sucking on her lip as they headed towards Jesse's office. "I can't wait to feel my nephew's cock in my mouth," Patricia whispered into his ear. If she wanted another man like Charles she wouldn't be willing to sleep with her nephew, money or not. Not that she would seek out another man besides Jesse. No. The way he handled the board, and put the fear into that man, she had wondered what it would be like to be fucked by a man like that. Now she was about to find out as the doors of the elevator rolled open to the top floor of the building.

Smirking at Jesse as Darla took the lead, while she stayed at his side. Her eyes glanced down noticing how there wasn't any panty lines as Darla's ass swayed beneath her skirt. Patricia wondered just how good Jesse had fucked his own mother for Darla to parade around without anything on beneath her skirt.

"Jesse, come here," Darla waved to him as she stood in front of Greta's former secretary, "Jesse I'd like you to meet Denton. He's been with Greta for five years now, isn't that right?" she asked, looking down at the late twenties man.

"Y-yes ma'am," Denton stammered. Ever since the news that Greta had died and the new CEO had been named he feared his job was in jeopardy. He loved his job; the pay was very nice and the free travel. Plus, he really didn't have to do much, which he liked the best.

"Oh? Jesse Armstrong," he said, holding out his hand to the man.

"Denton Pablo," he replied with a firm handshake.

"Can I call you Denton?" Jesse asked, to which he was met with a nod. "You feel like staying on?" he inquired, he could see the relief in the man's eyes as he spoke those words.

"Y-y-you want me to stay?" Denton asked, with a shaky voice.

"Certainly, after all, you know this place better than I do for the moment," Jesse said, with a friendly smile.

"Thank you sir, I promise you won't regret it," Denton said, with conviction.

"So long as when we come here to speak with Jesse," Darla's hand ran down her son's arm, "that you make sure we aren't disturbed for a good long hour," she said, sweetly.

"Yes ma'am," Denton nodded in understanding.

"We do have a lot to catch Jesse up on with the workings of this company," Patricia said, knowing how all her family members got a very small share of the profits paid into their accounts. Granted it wasn't a large payment, but enough to live comfortably on it if she wished to downgrade her lifestyle. That wasn't the case given how most of the family members had other high paying jobs to add to their steady income flow. So if the company suffered their revenue suffered. It was their job to make sure their golden goose didn't muck up the works.

"Why don't you take yourself a long lunch break Denton, we'll be quite occupied for the duration," Darla said, running her eyes down her son's body. Knowing other than hotels, something she wasn't going to do, or staying at his new home, something she was already planning on. Fucking her son in his own office was about the only time she could during the day without getting caught.

"Only if you're sure Mr. Armstrong?" Denton asked, looking directly at Jesse.

"Go enjoy yourself, I'm sure you can use a little relaxation for an hour and a half," Jesse said, noticing the burning hungry looks in his mother's and aunt's eyes. He knew what they were after the moment the reading of Greta's will was over, and what better way to keep an eye on their machinations than when they're moaning beneath him. Granted, however weird all that sounded, he did have to keep an eye on them. He hadn't watched from the sidelines all his life to forget about their schemes that Greta never once fell into. Plus, giving the man an extra half an hour might help him to relieve some of that stress he saw.

"Thank you sir," Denton said, with a warm smile before packing up his laptop. Skirting around his desk, his step lighter than it had been in days as he headed towards the elevator.

"Now that Denton is gone," taking hold of her son's arm and dragging him into his office, "the fun can finally begin," Darla said, in a lustful voice. Watching how Patricia closed and locked the door as she closed his blinds. She knew Greta had soundproofed the office years ago to keep corporate spies (espionage), from stealing company secrets. So she had no fear they would be heard when she would climax on that cock of his. Moving behind her son while Patricia passionately kissed him, her fingers danced along his waist, along his stomach, pushing the button of his jacket through its slot. Trailing up his chest, feeling the muscles he had earned as an ordinary laborer. Her lips plucked at the back of his neck as she pushed his jacket from his shoulders. Biting her lip as Patricia's eyes gazed at her once she heard Jesse's belt buckle coming undone. The sound of the cloth falling to the floor as Darla pushed his pants and underwear to his feet. "You like that don't you son?" Darla whispered heatedly into Jesse's ear as she stroked him off. Feeling his manhood growing in her hand. Letting go when she felt the tips of her sister's fingers as Patricia took over.

"Don't you love how my hand feels Jesse?" Patricia cooed wantonly as her hand ran up and down his shaft. "I already know you love being in my mouth and the feel of my ass," she stated, her tongue flickered out teasing his upper lip. Glancing down as her sister's fingers moved up Jesse's shirt making quick work of the buttons. Sucking in a breath, titling her head back she hadn't donned any underwear when she dressed this morning for this very reason as Jesse's hands fondled her breasts. Tossing her blouse over to the couch, her dark blonde hair brushed along her shoulders as she smiled seductively at her nephew. "You like my breasts don't you?"

"Got to say they aren't to..." Chuckling as his aunt smacked his chest playfully.

"You shouldn't tease your aunt like that, especially when you haven't let go of my tits," Patricia pouted, whimpering when Jesse gave her nipples a little tug.

"Just like how you haven't let go of my cock?" Jesse retorted with an amused smirk. Lowering his arms, feeling his mother removing his shirt from his body. Glancing to his right as the sound of Patricia's heels skidded along the floor.

Patricia reached behind her, sucking on her lower lip as she watched that cock of his flex as the sound of the zipper of her skirt lowered. Noting how Darla was quickly undressing behind her son's back. Feeling her mound throb as her skirt slid down her legs. She couldn't wait to feel it surging through her folds. Noticing how his eyes glanced down as she ran her fingers through her blonde thatch of fur that covered her mons Venus.

"Lift your foot baby," Darla said, slipping off the Grosby Otis black dress shoes she had bought him to go along with the suit she had commissioned for her son the day that she had first sucked off her son. "There, now," running her hand along his bare ass as she rose, "fuck my sister," Darla whispered, her lips brushing along his ear giving her son's ass a squeeze. Showing off her 38C breasts to her son as she backed away, just like her sister, with a little liposuction here and there, they kept their bodies fit or as fit as two early forties women can maintain. After all they didn't always spend their days in meetings and what not. "Look at it Jesse," wiggling her ass at him as she laid his clothes neatly on the armrest of the couch, "when you're done satisfying my sister," turning around and lowering herself onto the cushion and spreading her legs, "me and this pussy will be eagerly waiting for you," Darla purred spreading her legs, running her fingers along her labia before spreading them open. Showing her pink center to her son, letting him see how aroused she was at the thought of having that cock of his back in side of her.

If she was truthful, she would admit that when Frank was between her legs last night, her faking her moans when his cock couldn't reach where his son had been, she only came because she was thinking of her son fucking her. True, it was shameful to do such a thing to Frank, yet it was the price she was willing to pay. Frank certainly didn't have a problem with her spreading her legs for Jesse if it meant he could get his hands on some of Jesse's millions. Sucking in a gasp as she sank two fingers into her hot center as she watched how her son tasted his aunt's cunt while she laid on the desk. They had cleaned out Greta's office the day after her death, getting anything of value out of it before Richard could get his hands on it, or that was the thought at the time when they all suspected that Richard would take over given his lust for his mother's money.

"Oh Jesse," Patricia moaned, her fingers ran through his hair. Her thighs rested on his shoulders. Loving how his tongue felt as it moved along her sex. Her back arched, her canal quivered, her hand pressing his face tight against her cunt as she came upon his tongue. "That's enough foreplay, for now, get up here and fuck your aunt hard," Patricia growled in a hungry tone. Watching with baited breath as Jesse rose up between her thighs. Her fingers gripped the edge of his desk, her breath came out in stuttering waves as Jesse rubbed his hard rod through her dew laden lips. Her stomach rolled; her muscles trembled as Jesse lightly slapped his cock against her aching clit. "Don't tease me Jesse, shove that cock into my pussy and fuck me!" Patricia hissed in need.

"Oh?! Is this what you want?" Jesse asked, with a coy smirk as he thrust his rod hard into Patricia's hot, wet cunt.

"Fuck!" Patricia howled as she felt his hardness so deep within her womanhood. "God, Jesse, you're so deep," she said, breathlessly. Now she knew why Darla was willing to string Frank along just for a chance to feel this full again. Even Charles couldn't contend with what her nephew was packing. Whimpering as he sent that cock of his deep into her pussy, her breasts wobbled with every thrust. Her hands held onto his arms as his held onto her hips while he hammered his member into her cunt. "Oh God, I'm going to..." Patricia screamed out, her legs locked around Jesse's waist as she came. Feeling her juices flooding out onto the surface of the desk.

Biting her lip, her hands running up his chest as her sultry eyes gazed up at him. Glancing over to the clock, noting how twenty minutes had passed and still Jesse hasn't shot his load into her womb. She couldn't wait to make Charles eat the creampie from her cunt. Not to put her husband down, she would never do that, yet if he was so weak that he would let her fuck another man then Charles deserves to eat Jesse's cum from her cunt. Pulling him down to her, her hands caressing his cheeks as she brought her nephew to her lips. Feeling his cock swelling ready to unleash that gift into her needy mound.

"Give it to me Jesse, let me feel your cum flooding my pussy," Patricia whispered as she lightly plucked at his lips. Moaning has his hands took command of her breasts as his spunk shot into her womb.

"My turn baby," Darla said, sliding along the couch. Resting her back against the right armrest, her finger beckoned to her son. "Time to taste me," she spoke showing off her moist peach as her son looked over at her.

"Go on." Patricia lightly patted Jesse's chest. Loving the feel of his cock as her folds squeezed it as it began to shirk within her. "We don't have much time before Denton gets back," she said, getting one last kiss in as she unwrapped her legs from around his waist.

"Come here," Darla purred, her eyes watched as her son's knee pressed down on the cushion. Her aqua marine eyes stared into his topaz blue eyes. Bringing her son's lips to hers, exhaling heavily as his fingers teased her mound as she tasted the warmth of his mouth. Pulling her son deeper into their kiss as two fingers sank into the heat of her womanhood. "Yes baby, feel the pussy that gave birth to you, the cunt that you fucked so well yesterday," she moaned lustfully, her eyes fluttering as his thumb gently rolled along her clit. "That's it baby," her hand covered his as Jesse's own fondled her right breast, "touch me all you want. I'm yours, Jesse," Darla said sweetly, her hands lightly ran up his arms.

Feeling her skin heat, her heart racing, Jesse's lips teased her to no end as they danced down her chest. Her hand pressed against the back of Jesse's head as his lips tugged on her left nipple. Her hips rocked on their own, sending his fingers deeper into her sex. True, in all the years she and Frank had been married he hasn't once failed please her body, yet when she first sucked off her son, then rode his cock in his office of the home he had inherited from Greta. She never felt so alive, her son's cock didn't hurt either. Which she, at that moment, was stroking back to life; she wasn't even aware of her actions until her eyes glanced down and saw what she was doing. This was also the first time she felt another woman's sex on a cock -- granted it was her sister's -- yet this was something she equally wasn't expecting to ever feel.

Her womb pulsated; her canal clenched around Jesse's fingers as his cock heated the palm of her hand. Smiling salaciously at her son as her light touch pleased her son's member. Her stomach rolled as his lips plucked at her skin, her breath grew rapid as if this was the very first time anyone ever tasted her moist peach. In truth it wasn't, yet that didn't stop her cunt from acting like it was.

Releasing a soft, arousing moan from her lips as she felt his hot breath flowing over her hot cunt. Her nails scraped along his scalp. Her labia parted, her back arched, releasing a loud 'Oh fuck!' as her son found her G-spot. Her body quaked, pressing his face hard against her sex, her back arched. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Right fucking there!" Darla yelled out, lost in the bliss of how the pad of his fingers rubbed along that secret patch. "Fuck Jesse! You're going to make your mother cum!" Her body convulsed, her thighs trapped her son's head between them, keeping Jesse's face tight against her mound as she painted it in her hot peach juice.

"Hey now, you didn't do that with me?!" Patricia pouted watching her sister writhe in bliss.

"You're the one who wanted me to keep the foreplay to a minimum," Jesse shot back his chin glistening with his mother's juices. He felt his mother's fingertips turning his chin.

"You're with me now, your focus should be on me," Darla sated shooting her sister glances. "Now, I think it's time for you to put this cock to good use," she said, guiding her son's rod to her eager mound. Her passion burned in her eyes as his mushroom top neared her entrance. That once again she would know fulfilment just like the first time she had crossed the line in taking her son as her lover...

To Be Continued...