Inhibitions out the Window Ch. 02

Story Info
Win some, lose some.
5.6k words
4.44
20.9k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

Looking up from my check, still surprised at the amount, I saw Amiko walk into the room.

Wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her waist.

My Amiko. At least I had been thinking she was my girl.

My surprise turned to shock, she saw me and seemed startled, then she looked down.

I looked back at Cary, he just grinned at me.

"Darla is up at the house if you want to go up there." He said.

Like that would somehow make this right, perhaps we would be..even?

Cary's wife Darla was beautiful. The best I can say about that is that it is an understatement. Most of the time Darla looked like she was ready for a classy magazine photo shoot.

Six weeks I had lived with Cary and Darla, I knew them a total of seven weeks if I counted the one week I worked for them.

Rich people. Beyond belief rich people, too. Plus not the kind that have worked all their lives and earned it, it was all inherited.

Cary had a devil may care don't give a shit attitude all the time. I suppose people with huge resources can get that way, if they want something they just get it and that is it.

At the same time he was friendly and pleasant, unlike Darla that could switch from sweet and pretty to demanding in an instant.

I won't lie, I liked living there. I liked the good food, attentions of women almost daily in Cary's massage room. I didn't even much mind the odd quirks that Cary showed, he liked it when one of the women he hired attended to his needs and he liked it when I was there recieving the same.

I had even wondered if perhaps he had some latent homosexual tendencies? But considering the number of beautiful women always around, nearly always in various stages of peek a boo dress I dismissed that.

I never really got to know Cary. We never talked, not like one man does with another. Cary was just there, then he would be gone. If he wanted to do something, he did it. If he wanted me to come along, he just expected me to.

There was no relationship. I had been hurt, Cary's fault. That seemed to mean to him that it was his job to take care of it.

It was a bit like he had ran over the neighbor's Dog, so he paid the vet bills. To him, that was all there was to it.

So to him I was hurt. Medical attention, food, shelter, pay the bills. The closest I ever got to having any idea at all what he was about was when I saw the look on his face as one of his hired women took care of us. He would get a look on his face, it wasn't really even enjoyment.

It was...power..control?

Then my leg healed and I was back in my own lifestyle. Broke, looking for work, wondering what the next day would bring.

The bright spot had been Amiko. Tiny, pretty, wild in bed Amiko.

Smitten? Hell, more than that. I had even had visions of what our kids might look like, my Irish and English heritage mixed with her obvious oriental features?

It was just an accident that I called a number in the newspaper looking for work. An accident that Darla had answered and not one of the staff. Another accident that Cary was even there. He took the phone, I had the job and he was gone.

No explanations about the job, no questions, nothing. I showed up for the work. There wasn't any "work." I just went through the motions, putting in the time.

Then Amiko had stayed with me, overslept and was late picking up Darla. Darla's idea of power, control was to show up and have me serve her orally. Put me in my place, so to speak.

I did that, feeling shame and excitement at the same time.

Then Cary, competitive Cary. We raced, I won. Perhaps he even let me?

We raced for Maria, so sweet to look at, so efficient in the kitchen and around the house. Yet she accepted sex with me as a reward? Or was it just to allow Cary even more control?

To both Cary and Darla staff were nothing more than servants, plus they doubled as playthings at their whim.

They all acted like this was normal?

I had looked at my check, three times what one would expect.

I had hesitated, too. Shameful of me, but I thought about putting up with it for the money.

It flashed in my mind that if I could put up with everything going on for maybe a few weeks, a few months. Build a fine nest egg, then take off on my own.

I had even decided to do just that, even heartsick at the idea of Cary and Amiko together, obviously having sex.

So I went and bought the old van, went home. I just loaded it up, easy to do when all there is is a couple of small suitcases.

Then I drove away.

Just like that. I didn't even think about it, didn't plan it. That just happened. Even packing my few belongings, rolling my bike into the back, I never thought about it.

I guess I knew, though.

I drove until the needle on the gas gauge read nearly empty, finally stopping at a little cafe in a tiny town on the Oregon coast.

It didn't look expensive, it wasn't.

The waitress was a slightly chubby but pretty little thing that cracked one joke after another in a style well practiced from dealing with a solid string of passing through customers.

The first one was when I tried to push the door open, then spotted the sign that said "pull."

"You must be from the city!" she laughed as I stepped in.

Then she asked me if I wanted my eggs "Up, down, or sideways?" When I ordered the $6 Steak and eggs special, rare and sunnyside up.

I heard her sing out to the cook, "Special!! With a bandaid!"

Just banter, somehow funny. It made me feel better.

I decided to spend the night at the little motel I had passed a mile back.

The tired clerk handed me the keys, I settled in.

The next morning I stopped by for breakfast to get in on the $4.95 early bird special. There was a pile of golden brown hash browns, three eggs, some bacon.

Good, too. I was just shoving the last forkful of hash browns in my mouth, thinking about the $17 I had left in my pocket. Then I saw the sign.

"Dishwasher needed. Apply in person."

The sign was maybe 6" X 6", I thought that was funny, the "apply in person" part.

I was still laughing to myself about that when the waitress walked up with a pot of steaming coffee.

"Is the job still open?" I asked her.

She looked me up and down.

"How many years of college do you have?" She asked in a dead straight face.

"Uhhh....."

Then she laughed.

"Six bucks an hour, sweep the floors, do the windows and clean the rest rooms?"

"I can do that."

"Well, you are the cutest dishwasher I ever hired." She handed me an apron.

"Starts now. Breakfast is on me!" She said over her shoulder as she headed for the kitchen.

Then she stopped.

"I'm Katey."

Well, that made sense, the place was called "Katey's Cafe."

"Dan."

She nodded and went to work.

Great. My new career. I got up and went to work too.

The place was already spotless so there wasn't much work to do, just a steady string of plates, cups, saucers and untensils.

"You work good!" Katey said that evening as she reached in the register and handed me some bills.

"I don't want to mess with taxes, is that all right?"

"Fine with me."

I wasn't exactly thinking of being there the rest of my life, anyway.

"You coming back tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Good. We open at 5 AM."

5 AM. Great. I went back to my motel room, paid the clerk. Then I went to bed early, slept like a log.

I dreamed about Amiko, the way she muttered under her breath as she was on top of me, her head tipped back, eyes closed.

I woke up before the alarm went off, washed in the shower stall if it could be called that. It was a tiny metal cabinet, crude but it worked.

One day bled into another. I was actually gaining, my stash of capital was up to nearly $100. I was thinking of getting it to $1000 and then hitting the road.

Then I looked up as someone came in, the little jingle of the bell over the door always let us know.

It was Darla. She walked across the room and sat at a table by the window. There was a couple of regulars in there sipping the never ending coffee, they both came to a stop, stared.

Darla looked like she has just stepped off a page in a magazine.

I tried to look as busy as possible, the three plates I had in the sink got really clean.

"Check that out!" Katey hissed as she went by.

"She ordered a poached egg on an English muffin."

I grinned.

"Well, we have some muffins anyway." She laughed.

I was wondering what the hell Darla was doing here, over 250 miles away from her home?

"Hello, Danny." I heard Darla say.

"Hello." She stood there at the doorway, wearing a pair of slacks and one of those halter tops that didn't leave a lot to the imagination.

The old guys out front were leaning over so far to look at her that I thought they would fall out of their chairs.

"So what are you doing here?"

"Washing dishes."

"You are kidding me! Why?"

"I needed a job. I couldn't take what was going on."

"Why? I liked you, I thought you liked me?"

"Darla, you are married. I just..I wasn't comfortable."

"Honey, if you want to visit with my crew they are off the clock." Katey said to her as she went by with a plate loaded down with french fries.

Darla gave her a dark look, it had no effect.

"I need a few minutes." I told Katey.

Darla turned and headed for the door.

"Hey, are you going to pay for your order?" Katey asked.

Darla stopped, fished a $100 bill out of her purse, set it down and walked out.

"Wow. Hey Danny, watch your rear end with that one!" Then she stomped off, letting her irritation show.

I went out and got into my van. I realized I hadn't even told Darla where I was staying.

Somehow I figured I didn't need to.

The limosine was sitting in front of the motel when I pulled up. Maria came around and opened the door for Darla, smiled at me.

Maria looked just like she always looked, too much showing.

"You live here?" Darla sniffed as she saw the inside of my room.

I didn't say anything.

"So why did you just leave, no word, nothing?"

"I told you. Too much going on."

"Was it me? Or was it..Amiko?"

"Amiko." No point in lying. That was just part of it, though.

"Oh. Well, that's just the way Cary is." She dismissed it like it wasn't important.

To her it wasn't, I guess.

"But why leave? Why here? What are you making, maybe $15 an hour? We were paying you twice that!"

It hit me how out of touch with reality this woman was.

"So you were mad because Cary was messing around with her? That's nothing, Cary messes around with all the women."

"Look, Darla. I am from a different world. I want my work to mean something, I want my life to mean something. I want the woman I am with to mean something."

"You could be with me. I have way more to offer than Amiko does." She smiled, her fingers tracing the edge of her halter top.

Then she stepped up to me.

"No, Darla. I just can't."

"Why don't you come back, we will even give you a raise."

"It's not money, Darla. It's just not money!"

She looked at me oddly.

"Then how about if I tell Cary that Amiko is off limits?"

"Some things can't be put back, Darla."

Her expression changed, got dark.

"You are crazy!" Then she stormed out.

I heard the big limo start, drive off.

Maybe I was being crazy?

I drove back to the cafe. I was wondering why Darla would come all the way down here to try and get me to come back.

I didn't have an answer. Maybe she just couldn't stand the idea of one getting away?

"That was quick." Katey smiled.

I just got my apron, went back to work.

I was eating a late dinner, Katey came over and handed me the day's pay.

"I didn't dock you."

"Thanks."

"Can I sit down?"

"Sure."

"So do you want to...talk?" Her voice had a trace of nervousness.

"It's nothing, just some past catching up."

Then I started talking, it all came pouring out. All of it.

Katey sat and just listened, let me talk.

"I knew you were unhappy about something, Dan. I just didn't know what."

"I shouldn't be burdening you with my..."

"No, it's all right. You are a good man, Dan. Sometimes a life like that doesn't fit."

"Besides, they sound like they are a little...sick?"

I just nodded.

"So you want to be with Amiko?"

"I thought I did."

"It sounds like you could still be?"

"No. Not now, not after all of that."

"I do wonder about one thing. How did she find you way down here?"

"I think they could find anybody..anywhere."

"Rich people." She nodded.

"Well, if you need anything...anything at all, just let me know." She put her hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at her, it hit me.

"Not many good looking guys are around here, and most don't stay long."

"A woman has needs, Danny. When I saw...that woman...I thought you would be gone, too."

I really didn't know what to say.

"But you came back here."

Katey headed back to the kitchen, I watched her as she walked away.

A bit chubby, pretty, maybe a year or two older than me. Her hair was tied up tightly, I had never seen it any other way. The waitress uniform worked very well to hide her figure, snugly buttoned at the top to protect modesty.

I saw the look, knew what Katey had in mind. I wasn't in the mood for any entanglements, I still hurt from the idea of losing Amiko. I guess I thought I was in love.

I was sitting in my motel room thinking when I decided.

That was an obvious offer.

It had been way too long.

Life goes on.

I took a quick shower, shaved. Then I got into my van and went looking. I had no idea where Katey lived, but in this town it shouldn't take long.

It didn't. I spotted the little red Camry pulled up at a house just 3 blocks from the Cafe.

I walked up and knocked on the door. Katey answered, looked at me for a moment, then smiled.

Her hair was still pulled up in a bun, but she had changed into a pretty housewife type printed dress.

"I thought you might come over. I hoped so, anyway." She beckoned me in.

We sat and sipped coffee for a full hour, just talked. I told her all about my hopes and dreams, the bike shop I wanted to build and own someday. Maybe even some land for a track to rent out.

She told me about her first failed marriage, then she had inherited the little Cafe from her folks. They had run it for decades, a nice steady business as I had noticed, with a solid stream of trade from travelers.

Then she stood up.

"I think I should slip into something more comfortable?" It was a question.

I smiled at that.

"Hey, I am just a dishwasher."

"Hey, I am just a cook!"

We both started laughing.

Katey went into a room off the side of her living room. I sat and sipped coffee for another 15 minutes, lost in thought.

Then the door opened, she stepped out.

My jaw dropped.

She had on a light pink negligee, it lay over her breasts at the bodice, the darker area of her nipples clearly visible.

The material bunched at the waist, then flowed out and over her hips. The slit at the side came all the way to the top of her thigh on the left, one long leg was bare. I could barely make out a tuft of reddish pubic hair through the almost sheer material.

Her hair was let down and brushed, it flowed out and over her shoulders, the reddish highlights seemed to catch the light in the room.

She was beautiful, the dowdy and chubby looking waitress had vanished.

I got up on reflex and walked towards her, she met me halfway. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her, she kissed right back, eagerly.

With our arms around each other's waist, we went into her bedroom. The bed was covered with piles of pillows of every size and shape.

I was eagerly reaching under her negligee, exploring. I found her soft breasts, so firm, her nipples soft and flattened out, both nipples inverted inwards.

I put my mouth on first one, then the other and sucked lightly, feeling them give and pop outwards.

I felt her hands fumbling at my belt, my shirt had already come off somehow. Her lips came down and suckled at my nipples, sending waves of pleasure through me.

Then her hands were on me.

"Oh, God!..Big!" She said, as she slid down and opened her mouth. She sucked firmly and with almost a fury, in seconds I was solid as a rock.

I slipped downwards, she was naked now, her legs opened easily to allow me access. My right hand came down, I felt the fullness of her proud lips. I spread her open with my fingers, pressed towards her as her hips moved around seeking me.

Then I felt her opening against the head of my erection, her hips came up, almost reaching out for me. She slid over me in a smooth motion, a small cry escaping her lips.

"It's been so long!" She cried out.

Then I was overwhelmed as she thrust at me. She reached her peak first, then again much stronger as I blasted off in release.

We lay together for awhile, I felt her hand reach down and begin to slowly stroke me.

In short order I was once again erect, this time our strokes were very slow, in unison. My orgasm this time was the strongest I ever felt, it seemed to go on and on, each convulsion stronger than the next.

My life became a mix of work at the cafe, then off work and over to Katey's house. I was spending more time at her place than my own. I even graduated to short order cook, I got to be very good at doing a half dozen things at once.

It was fun to see how nice I could make a plate of food look, how good I could make it taste.

The business grew, we got even busier. I began to notice regulars, people going out of their way to stop. That made me feel good, I surprised myself, I was actually pretty good with a grill.

Katey and I even engaged in some risky type sex, we made love in the local tiny park, alongside the trail that led to the Ocean. Once we were having sex in the cafe, the outside lights off as we had just closed.

A customer walked in on us just as I was in the throes or orgasm. Katey was naked to the waist, her pretty breasts bouncing as I thrust at her, her skirt hiked up, panties tugged aside.

He turned and walked back out, lucky for us he was a stranger, we never saw him again. We also didn't do that at the cafe anymore.

The truth is I was completely content. My nest egg grew and grew, the $1000 I had planned for as a stake became $2000, then $4000.

That was nice but I really didn't care. I was perfectly happy with the easy lifestyle, good sex. Katey told me she loved me, I told her the same.

The problem with that was I really did like Katey, a lot.

In love?

I wasn't sure.

Then one day a letter arrived. I had an Uncle that passed, he named me in his will. I have no idea why, we never were really close. There had been a funeral, a cremation. Even a ceremony.

I missed all of that, no one really knew where I was. I hadn't bothered to let anyone know, all of my own family was gone, my two sisters had gotten all of our parent's small estate.

I knew they would, the oldest one was executor, so our parent's holdings had been bled until there was no inheritance.

I didn't think much of my two sisters, both of them were way older than me. I had been a late in life accident for my Mom and Dad.

Perhaps that is why my uncle left his property to me, I will never know for sure. It wasn't a huge amount but it was over $100,000, a house and "other" assets, the papers said. A lawyer had managed to track me down somehow.

I was suddenly rich.

All I had to do was go back and sign the papers.

I gave Katey a hug and a kiss, told her I would be back in a few days. She had tears in her eyes as I drove away, it had been ages since we were apart for any time at all.

I rented a nice room in a midtown hotel, the next day I sat as paperwork was handed to me.

There was more than just the cash, there was a house, now vacant, and some land holdings south of town I never even knew about.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12