Initiation

Story Info
He really wanted the girl next door.
1.6k words
4.17
64.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,518 Followers

Angela was the girl next door. Literally. She lived next door to David and he had effectively known her all her life. She was quite pretty and a trifle shy, and David had been wanting her since she first started to mature. Unfortunately, being almost twice her age was a slight drawback, as there was just no way she was going to see him as anything but a sort of honouree uncle.

Tonight though, things were going to change. Her parents were away for the weekend. They considered that, at nineteen, Angela was quite capable of looking after herself and were quite happy to leave her at home alone. They had, of course, let David know they would be away so he could keep a fatherly eye on Angela, just in case she needed something.

David watched, waiting for the lights next door to go out. Then he waited a little longer. It was a hot night and it might take Angela a while to drift off to sleep. He didn't mind waiting.

Eventually, considering the time was right, David headed over. Being a trusted neighbour he had a spare key, and he was finally putting it to good use.

Moving quietly into Angela's bedroom David paused for a moment, admiring the girl lying on the bed, bathed in moonlight. Making allowances for the hot weather, Angela was clad only in a light t-shirt and panties, and the bed covers had been flipped to the side.

Stripping, David then approached the bed, considering his next move. Ideally, he wanted Angela naked before she woke up. It would make it a lot simpler if he didn't have to tear clothes off a struggling lover. Anticipating this problem David had brought a solution with him.

Teasing up the edges of Angela's panties, a pair of sharp scissors made short work of the thong straps. The panties were still in place but would fall away as soon as she moved. Similarly, a long cut along the side of the t-shirt, including the short sleeve, and the t-shirt would also fall away. It might remain tangled on one arm, but that wouldn't bother him.

Satisfied, he sank down onto the bed and started stroking Angela, not trying to move any of the material away at this point, content to be just touching.

Angela woke with a start. Someone was touching her. She gasped and sat up with a jerk, feeling her t-shirt falling away from her as she did so. Eyes wide, she tried to take in the enormity of the figure sitting on her bed and holding her breast. (David had been quite happy to take hold of her bounty as soon as the t-shirt had dropped away.)

"Who are you?" she demanded. "Get out before I scream."

"Calm down, Angela," came a voice she knew well. "There's no use screaming. There's only you and me here. I thought it was time to get to know you better. A lot better."

The hand on her breast was pressing against her, forcing her back down onto the bed. Angela attempted to roll away from David and off the far side of the bed, but David swung one of his legs across her, pinning her down and effectively leaving her lying there with her legs spread.

"What do you think you're doing?" Angela demanded. "You shouldn't be here. Just go away. Please!"

"What I'm doing here is initiating you into being a proper woman," drawled David. "I've watched you grow. Now I want to see what you've become."

"You're going to rape me?"

Angela was shocked. This was David from next door. She'd known him for ever. He'd never even touched her improperly before, and now he wanted to rape her?

"I'm a virgin," she pointed out hesitantly. "You don't really want to do this."

"Actually," came a laughing answer, "that's one of the reasons why I do want to do this. You won't be a virgin much longer and I really want to be the one to initiate you. So relax and let it happen."

With a sudden movement, David rolled over so he was lying on top of Angela, his hip forcing her legs further apart so that he could nestle comfortably between them. Catching her arms he pinned them above her head with one hand, while he stroked her body with the other.

He could feel Angela trembling under him. When his had reached and caressed her mound she bit her lip, closed her eyes and turned her head away from him. Moving slowly, David eased her lips apart and edged the tip of his erection between them. Pressing a little further in so that her lips could close properly around the head of his cock, he waited.

Angela lay there, waiting. She would not cooperate with Dave. She'd just lie here and do nothing. See how he liked having sex with a plank of wood. "Why," she wondered, "isn't he pushing that thing into me? Why is he just holding still with that thing just touching me like that?"

The pair of them lay still, waiting. Eventually, feeling oppressed, Angela moved a little, trying to get a little more comfortable. For her trouble she felt Dave slide a little deeper into her. His cock, she found, was now pressing lightly against her hymen, and he still wasn't doing anything.

Time passed. Fast and exciting from David's point of view. Slow, frustrating and altogether nerve wracking, from Angela's. A couple of times she had been unable to prevent herself from moving restlessly under David's weight, to her cost as her shifting had helped to press Dave's erection quite firmly against her hymen. She could practically feel him stretching it.

More time, and then one fatal movement from Angela. Wriggling uncomfortably, she had felt something give and suddenly David's cock had slid past her broken hymen and sunk deeper into her. The squeak and jerk she'd given hadn't helped. Not her, anyway. David seemed to like the extra movement.

More time passed, but with one significant difference. Angela found that David was creeping slowly into her, whether she moved or not. Not quickly, but gently sliding down her tunnel, stretching her as he went. Unwanted, heat and moisture were gathering around the intruder, easing its entry.

Twisting a little more, trying to get more comfortable with this unfamiliar stranger invading her body, Angela bent her legs, lifting her knees up and apart slightly further, then gave a gasp as the improved positioning let David slide deeper, settling firmly inside her.

Resigned, knowing that Dave had well and truly possessed her, thankful that he had at least been considerate enough to not hurt her, Angela waited for Dave to start moving. She knew the theory of sex and now that she was experiencing the practicality of it, she knew what to expect. The son-of-a-bitch would start humping her vigorously.

David, it seemed, had other ideas. He was quite content to lie there, pinning Angela to the bed while he played with her breasts, teasing them. With pressure seeming to build deep inside her, heat and excitement teasing her mound, it was almost by accident that Angela pressed gently up against David, trying to relieve the itch that was developing.

David noted the subtle movement, but did nothing, just waiting. Soon he felt another small upward hitch, and this time he answered, pressing gently down to meet it. Angela seemed to gasp softly and freeze, but shortly after there was another tentative upwards push, again answered by gentle pressure from David pushing down against her.

Without even becoming fully aware of what she was doing, Angela started pressing steadily against where David had penetrated her. All she knew was that pushing against him like that bought her a little relief, easing the feelings that were confusing her. David was quite happy to let Angela make the running, encouraging her to think that she was in control.

Slowly but surely they built up their rhythm, Angela seeking relief from the excitements burning within her and David happy to provide that relief. As they came together, little squeaks and mews started escaping from Angela. Too much was happening that she didn't understand. All she knew was that she had to keep pressing against David until the pressure burning within her had eased.

Angela's legs rose and wrapped around David, clinging to him. Deciding that the time had come to assert himself, David started driving home harder and faster, no longer following Angela's lead but driving her before him, his cock dictating the pace and her responses.

Angela was now squealing with excitement as she started to ride David's erection to the heights, knowing something was coming and eager to see what would happen. David meanwhile was thundering home in masterful style, his powerful thrusts jolting Angela's whole body as she clung to him, trying her best to match him, thrust for thrust.

Then she was screaming, her legs kicking high as she felt her world shrink to a single point of cock exploding within her, pleasure rushing through her as she climaxed, her body eagerly welcoming David's explosion of seed.

Laying there afterwards, Angela turned to David.

"You do know that I'm going to tell my parents about this, don't you?" she said.

"I know that you're not," returned David lazily.

Angela sat up, indignant.

"What makes you think I won't?"

"Because if you do, your dad would probably take steps to make sure I can't do this again. And you want me to."

Getting off the bed he dropped a kiss on her head.

"Get some sleep," he told her. "I have a feeling you're going to need it."

Ashson
Ashson
8,518 Followers