Initiation

Story Info
New husband is introduced to family fun.
984 words
3.63
109.8k
55

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was rushing fact towards our daughters return from her first year at college, which coincided with her turning twenty years old, the age in our family where she could join in family parties and fun. In the family at the 20th birthday, they are given the option to go through a sort of initiation and become a full member eligible to play so far none had decided not to join.

My wife and I are pretty normal suburbanites, she is in her early 40s and it is her family that we play with. Before we married, I was given the option and was initiated after our honeymoon. When we returned the family had gathered at the country home, 40 acres of privacy and plenty of room for each family to build a cottage on the property and her parents had the big house which had been passed down from generation to generation.

On the day of my initiation we drove to the country, my wife kept teasing in the car showing off her legs and the dark borders of her stockings held up by a lacy garter belt. A few time she flashed me her pussy which was cover by nearly transparent black nylon. A few times, she ran her fingers under her panties and then pushed them into my mouth so I could taste her pussy. It was a fabulous drive but I wanted to get to the house so I could finally join the group, which included her parents, a few siblings, their adult children, and the Grand Dame was her grandmother still a beautiful and fit young senior citizen.

Pulling into the drive and parking the car we entered through the door off the pool deck where a mother was lying on a chaise with her swimsuit top laying next on the table next to her. She raised her head and told us we would be in the big guest room and there were instructions for me on the bed.

Climbing the stairs behind Jenny, my new wife I watched as her ass swished back and forth with each step. She turned on the landing looking at me she asked, "This is your last chance to back out" I looked at her and told her that I was ready and leaned into me and pressed her red lips to mine sliding her tongue deep into my mouth.

In the room, she grabbed the instructions and read them off. First, it stated once I joined the family I would be committed and the only way to leave would be by divorce. Secondly, that I would also offer our children the opportunity to join after they had reached the appropriate age, and lastly that I would follow the orders of the Grand Dame and Jenny's mother during my one year initiation. The second page described how I was to present myself for the evening's events.

First off, Jenny was to assist me in trimming my body hair, removing it from my back and chest and trimming my public area. She was also to give me an enema to clean out my system, and I would wear a nice silk boxer with short robe to the play room at precisely 6:30 I thought to myself mmm this is going to be a long night of fun. There were also directions for Jenny that she did not share with me.

Hi, I am Jenny and like Mike said, I had a separate set of directions most of which I already knew about since I had gone through my initiation a few days after turning twenty and between my sophomore and junior year of college. I was to wear the white stockings with seams up the back and small rhinestones decorating every few inches down the seam, a nice white teddy, and a pair of white strappy sandals. Around my ankle I would wear the gold bracelet that I had been given after my initiation to show I was a full member of the family.

The prep went easy, Jenny had actually suggested doing most of trimming at home and before the honeymoon but I had to admit the idea of an enema had me wondering what was in store for the evening. I was playing with the TV when Jenny walked from the bath into our bedroom and she looked sexy as hell! She had her hair up in the style that was fashionable at the time. She was wearing white lingerie and I noticed she was wearing the white shoes from the wedding. She kissed my lips smearing the lipstick on to my cheek that I had to remove before going to the party. As we stepped from the room, we ran into her aunt and uncle, Laura and Steve who were dressed similar to us but were wearing black and I notice Laura was wearing the same gold ankle bracelet that Jenny was wearing around her sexy lower leg that also was in black seamed stocking.

We chatted on the way to the family's playroom and I think they caught me nervousness but Laura took my arm and told me it would be the best night of my life. As we walked into the room, Jenny kissed my check and stepped away as Laura led me to a chair in the center of the room. I would soon find out that Laura had been selected to be my sponsor and would lead me through the evening. The lights dimmed and the Grand Dame made her entrance wearing the same lingerie as Laura except she also had a large gold necklace hanging from her neck and settled at the cleavage her amble breast. As everyone settled into the couches and chairs arranged around the chair I was sitting the Grand Dame announce the start of my initiation... Part two to come soon.