Initiation Ch. 05

Story Info
Jill turns twenty and prepares to join the family.
1.4k words
4.29
29.8k
18

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The latest addition to the story it quickly moves to the present with my wife's Mother, Judy assuming the duties of the Grand Dame and our daughter Jill coming of age, alluded to in the start of the first story. The family has grown with new members going thru initiation and joining with new kinks and fun things to try and to include as part of our play parties. This story was co-written by my editor and love FBB. Her ideas and edits have helped a lot especially giving me a lady's perspective.

*****

As Jill approached the magic age of twenty, Jenny and I started planning her initiation. She was still in college so we would do it during summer break right after her birthday. She wasn't seeing anyone serious at school so we wouldn't have to deal with a significant other. Jill had been home for a few weeks when Jenny decided she should start discussing it with her.

"Jill can you come into my room please?" She quickly responded yelling from the bathroom, "Be there in a minute, Mother."

After a few minutes, Jenny heard the water being turned off and the bathroom door opening. She sat up at the vanity and lightly brushed her hair.

"Hi baby, sit on the bed. We need to talk about some things." "OK Mom." She dropped to the bed, her perfectly fitted red bikini shifted over nubile flesh, leaving just enough to the imagination.

"Jill, you know we have special parties in the family."

"Yes, Mom, I have heard a little but don't really understand what they are about."

"Well, Jill, you should have heard very little... but your cousin, Kelly, was initiated last summer. I can guess, given a little privacy for girl talk, she likely let a few details of those evenings slip past her tongue." Sheepishly, Jill said, "Yes, Mom."

Jenny went on, "Well when a member of the family turns twenty, they are given the option of joining the family parties. You will first go through a night of initiation and afterwards you will be a full-fledged member. When you marry, your husband will be given an option to join. Do you understand?"

Jill slowly nodded but said, "Can you tell me more?" Jenny got up and moved, sitting close to Jill. As she sat on the bed, Jenny's denim skirt moved up her legs and she kicked her sandals to the floor, making a slight thud as they hit the hard wood below.

"Jill, tell me, are you still a virgin?" Jenny waited for the answer though she already knew the answer. "Mom, I have been in college... "I know, but for the purity of the family you cannot have sex with anyone outside of the family until you are engaged. Do you agree...? Grandmother will ask you tomorrow."

"Yes, Mom..." Pleased with Jill's compliance Jenny proceeded with a few details, "First, we will go to the spa and prepare you for your unveiling. Tomorrow you will see your family in a way few get to see theirs. From tomorrow on, you will have your family as your sexual partners. You will always have the right to say no, however few ever do. We seem to enjoy each other, you will stay on the pill at all times and when you decide to have children you will be excused from having sex until you and your husband conceive. Of course we are open to any fetish you may want to engage in ..."

"Wow, Mom, I knew it was exciting but I never thought that this was the big secret."

NEXT MORNING

Jill was slow getting out of bed until Jenny told her she had a lot to do before the party that was scheduled to start at 7:00 at her grandmother's house on the compound. Everyone was at the family compound for vacation from our jobs in the city. In two weeks, we were all going on a cruise to celebrate the end of summer. Jill drifted to the breakfast nook wearing shorts, sandals, and a T-top. Mike was looking over the news on his iPad while Jenny finished breakfast.

"So your Mom told you about tonight?" Mike asked over the noise of the cappuccino maker. "Yes, Dad, I can't wait! What all are we doing today?" Jenny piped up that the first part of the days were for ladies only as Judy, Jenny's Mother, pulled into the drive and tooted her horn. Jill and Jenny grabbed their purses and headed for the door.

On the drive, Judy began telling Jill about the events to come... First, we will go to the spa and get the works - waxing, mani pedies, then lunch and off to shop. Remarkably, these are the same shops that the ladies visit before every party. Jenny started thinking wondered if the clerks realized what they were up to.

"Jill, you will be escorted by one of your aunts through everything tonight and she will ensure you are safe and ok. Does that sound alright with you?" Sure, Granmother, if everyone else has done it." After a few seconds of thought Jill inquired, "Does that include Kelly?" (Kelly was her cousin who was one year older.) "Yes she had a grand party last year," Judy and Jenny answered in unison.

After the spa, where Jill was waxed only leaving a small light strip over her mound and otherwise she was completely hairless, similar to her Mother and Grandmother afterwards they headed to lunch before buying new lingerie for the evening.

At the lingerie shoppe, the manager slipped the lock on the door and posted the closed sign, which was normal when they had a major client who desired privacy.

"Jill, come over here. What do you think?" Jenny held up a lacy white panty, bra, garter set. The clerk scanned Jill's body then went to the rear of the store to pull one for her to try on. Jill clasped the hanger provided by the clerk. Holding the set, she looked to her mother and went to the changing room. Glancing over her shoulder, she noticed her Mother and Grandmother following her. Hanging the set on the peg she started to pull the curtain closed when she noticed they both were standing there waiting for her to disrobe.

Dropping her shorts to the carpeted floor and then pulling the T-top over her head, she stood looking at her spectators in nothing more than panties and bra. Jenny and Judy stepped forward, Judy pulling Jill's tiny panties over her hips and past her delicate ankles as Jill stepped out of them. Jenny went to her back, undoing the clasp on her bra as she let it fall off of Jill's shoulders.

Standing there, Judy went to her knees. She looked at her granddaughter's freshly waxed mound and put her tongue to Jill's pussy lips while Jenny kissed her daughter's other red lips and then slowly moved down her neck. Jenny traced every peak and valley of her daughter's soft neck, occasionally flicking her tongue coquettishly. She took first the left nipple and then the right into her mouth. Jenny dropped her hand to her Mother's head, running her hands through her hair. Judy began to lick down Jill's pussy lips and then back up to lightly bite her granddaughter's ever-engorging clitoris. Jill began taking baby steps backwards until she could fall onto the padded seat in the changing stall, all the while panting as the two women she loved in her life worked to bring her to her first lesbian orgasm.

"Mother, suck my nipples. Oh god... you are making me feel so good!" Jill screamed as the juices ran from her pussy into her Grandmother's mouth. Judy licked every drop, ever so careful that none escaped.

Screaming louder, Jill began to feel the uncontrollable intensity of her orgasm; waves of pleasure rolling over her body, anticipating that delicious release. She convulsed and felt the muscles in her legs contract around her Grandmother's body.

Slumping on the seat, Jill smiled at the two ladies on their knees as they continued to gently kiss and caress her trembling body. The manager and clerk let out a light clap as she opened her eyes. With a smile of satisfaction on her face, she wondered what the night would bring...

Thanks to those that have read this far.