Innocence Stolen

Story Info
The sleepover.
1.7k words
4.18
16.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milo knocks on the door to Augustine's Townhouse. Augustine was Juliann's best friend before she passed away two years ago. Juliann was Milo's mother and his closest person. Milo has always been different, he has always been very shy and not really interested in social activities with peers his age. Before the accident that took his mother's life, he would spend his time with his mother, a book, or a computer. Juliann was a kind and caring mother, she protected him when his father left them when he was six years old after he was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, she homeschooled him when he was being bullied at school, and she attempted to shelter him from all the negativity of the world.

Now that she is gone all he has is Augustine, his mother's best friend of 30 years. Augustine stepped into his mother's role after the funeral, she has been there for him his whole life. The few times Milo and Juliann did not see eye-to-eye, he was able to confide in Augustine. Now at 20 years old, Milo's only friend was a 46-year-old woman. Milo was at Augustine's house because it was their daily meeting. Every day Augustine and Milo would meet for a meal and some sort of activity. Tonight was movie night, Milo looked forward to his daily meeting with Augustine, it was his only reason to leave his house.

However, tonight was exceptionally special, they were going to have a sleepover while they watched the entire Harry Potter film series, to celebrate Harry Potter Day. Milo was really into science fiction and fantasy movies, books, and video games, surprisingly so was Augustine. Well, Augustine was into the films and books, not so much on the technology portion. Milo knocked again, louder this time. 'I need to convince her to install a video doorbell so she can see and hear when someone is at the door.' Milo thought as he waited with his overnight bag on his shoulder. Eventually, Augustine came to the door in her Ravenclaw-themed pajamas.

"Oh, Milo! You are right on time as always. Sorry to have you waiting, come on in." she said as she gestured toward her foyer. Milo entered and placed his bag in the den. Augustine always had his favorites ready for him when he came over, he ate the same foods on different days of the week. Today was Saturday so it was nachos with spicy jalapeno cheese. He washed his hands in the kitchen sink and grabbed his favorite bowl of nachos and a cup of strawberry milk. Augustine was right behind him with her bowl of cheese and caramel popcorn and a glass of Moscato. They sat down on the reclining sofa in the den, snuggled under the blankets that matched their house colors. Blue and tan for her and green and gray for him, Augustine knitted them herself of course.

Part of the way through Prisoner of Azkaban, they paused the movie to take their bowls and glasses into the kitchen.

"I think it is nice that you come over every day to spend time with an old lady like myself." Augustine said as she began rinsing the dishes.

"You are my only friend and friendship has no age limit. Does it?" Milo asked, looking at the floor, bashfully.

"Only? Milo you don't know anyone your age to spend time with?" She asked as she began to wash the dishes in the sink.

Milo began rocking back and forth on his heels and he did not raise his head. A quiet, "... no" escaped his lips after a pause.

'I only had my mother before and now I only have Augustine.' Milo thought as he rocked.

Augustine noticed the silence and turned her head to see him stimming. 'Oh no, I have made him uncomfortable.' she thought as she wiped her hands on the towel and placed it back on the edge of the sink. She slowly moved towards Milo with her arms spread wide, giving him the opportunity to deny the hug. Surprisingly, Milo did not back away from her. Augustine enveloped him in a warm motherly hug.

Initially, Milo became rigid then he relaxed and stopped rocking. For the first time, he began to feel strange as she hugged him. Augustine was 5' 10" to his 5'2" so his head was nuzzled in between her breast. 'Oh no this is not supposed to happen. Not now!' he thought as he could feel his private area began to awaken. Although he was socially awkward and didn't get out much, he was very savvy with technology and the internet. With the internet and a curious mind, it is not difficult to "stumble" upon porn. Usually, when his special area needed attention he was home alone and could satisfy himself with his alien fleshlight and some tentacle hentai. But, he never thought of Augustine in that way before. She wasn't unappealing to the eyes, with her ginger curly hair that fell to her waist, her doe amber eyes, her lightly freckled oval face with fair skin, her perky c-cup breast, and modelesque physique thanks to yoga and pilates. Milo never thought of her in that light, until now. Embarrassed, he pulled away and quickly walked back to the den.

Augustine followed him back to the den and found his slim figure under his blanket up to his neck curled up on the opposite side of the sofa.

'I forget that he is not a little boy anymore, he is a man now. A man with needs...' Augustine thought as she sat down next to Milo on the sofa.

"Milo, it is okay to have certain feelings in your body. You are an adult now and it is perfectly natural to feel some urges..." Augustine said as went to place her hand on his shoulder. Milo moved away and her hand landed on his thigh, she quickly removed it and placed her hand on his chin as she lifted his face to meet her own.

"I know you are uncomfortable. It is okay, sweety I am here for you." she stared into his innocent emerald eyes.

"... that has never happened to me before...." Milo said softly.

"Milo, you are a young man now and it is okay to have those feelings. You don't have to be ashamed of how you feel. I get feelings like that too from time to time." Augustine said as she tried to reassure him.

Milo began to relax his body and sit up on the sofa, Augustine noticed the 'tent' under the blanket.

"It is not okay to have those feelings about you. You are my mom's best friend." Milo said a little louder this time.

"I'm your friend too, Milo." she said as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

"I am not supposed to have those thoughts outside of my room." he whispered.

"Milo, have you never been close with a person your age?" she asked, looking into his eyes.

Milo shook his head no. '...Well, he is around the same age as the men I meet at my workout classes and I have no problem hooking up with them. He is so pent up I should help him out... shouldn't I?' Augustine thought as she looked down at the fabric extended between his thighs.

Augustine grabbed his hand under the blanket and moved in close to him. Inches from his face she asked, "Is it okay for me to kiss you, honey?"

'I have never kissed anyone and I trust Augustine....' he thought. After a short pause, Milo nodded his head yes.

She placed her other hand on his cheek and placed her moist full lip on his. Milo felt electric signals go straight to his private area as it became even more engorged. With their lips entwined, she slowly slid her tongue into his mouth. When her tongue touched his, the sensation was so overwhelming, he reached his climax. Embarrassed, Milo pulled away and curled into the fetal position on the floor and began to cry. Augustine slid off of the sofa and came over to him.

"Milo, please sweety don't cry." she said as she placed his head in her lap and stroked his blonde hair.

In between soft sobs, Milo said, "... That wasn't... that wasn't supposed to happen."

"We are both adults, with needs and it is okay to kiss someone you love, Milo." Augustine reassured him.

"... no you don't understand... this wasn't supposed to happen." Milo removed the blanket and Augustine saw the wet spot between his legs.

"It is okay honey, let me see..." Augustine said as she unfolded his body from the fetal position.

With Milo on his back, she pulled down his sweatpants and underwear to find his large dick still hard and covered in a huge amount of cum. She lowered her head and began to slurp up the cum from around his dick. Milo shuddered, no one but him has ever seen his dick, let alone come close to touching it. Once the area was cleaned up, she grabbed his thick pink dick in her soft delicate hands. Augustine lowered her mouth onto the tip of his dick and began slowly licking as she stroked his shaft up and down. Milo wiggled in pleasure, this felt amazing, he placed his hands in her hair as he thrust deeper into her warm mouth.

Augustine gagged as her nose touched Milo's pubic hair. Milo writhed in pleasure. Gak... slurp... gak... slurp... gak... gak... gak... gak, she sucked and slurped as she bobbed her mouth up and down on his shaft. Augustine deep-throated Milo as she felt his member swell and throb in the depths of her throat. Augustine increased her pace until she felt warm thick liquid fill her throat. She swallowed it and smiled at Milo who was still recovering from this experience.

"That was... incredible. This was better than my fleshlight." Milo said after he caught his breath.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, honey." Augustine said as she sat on the sofa.

Milo sat next to her and asked, "... so what happens now?"

"We can finish watching the movies, it is still Harry Potter Day after all." Augustine said with a chuckle.