Innocent Pawn Ch. 04

Story Info
Her attempt to escape leads to punishment in the dungeon.
3k words
4.7
278k
83

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to calm her deep shuddering breaths as she stood behind the solid metal door, a thick wooden candlestick grasped in her trembling hands high above her head.

Knowing what she knew now, that he planned to plant his seed in her belly and use her to lure her father from his hiding place, she had only one choice: she had to escape him.

She had given up on attempting to pry the lock on the window with a small spoon left by a careless servant, knowing it to be useless. There was no way she could climb down the smooth stone walls of the tower to safety below, and even if she could, there was a little chance of doing so undetected. Instead she had turned her thoughts to the servants. There were two, an old woman in the morning and midday, and a young boy in the evening. While the boy would be physically harder to overcome, he was her best option. A woman, even a servant, seen leaving the house at all hours would invite too many questions.

So as the sky darkened, she waited anxiously behind the door. Finally she heard the latch being drawn back, and knew the time had come.

Her heart leapt into her throat as the door creaked open, and a platter of food appeared around the edge of the door. She waited for the boy to lean down and leave her meal on the small stand inside the door as he usually did, his unsuspecting back facing the chamber and her. It was then she intended to strike.

Only it wasn’t a servant that kicked the door shut with a large booted foot, whose burning amber eyes narrowed dangerously as they caught sight of her, naked and trembling, her makeshift weapon held high above her head. She froze where she stood, her turbulent moss green eyes widening in dread.

Carefully he turned and placed the platter on the stand, and she fearfully clutched the candlestick to her chest. When he slowly turned back to face her, he pried the candlestick easily from her stiff fingers and threw it carelessly to the floor as he towered dangerously above her. Silence stretched between them as he gazed down at her, his amber eyes fierce as they roved over her possessively.

She gasped as he lifted her, tossing her over his shoulder as though she weighed nothing, her long scarlet mane cascading down to his ankles, her secret pink flesh and creamy buttocks high in the air. He carried her down the endlessly winding stone steps in taut silence. Past the gaping men-at-arms on sentry duty, through the kitchens filled with curious servants. None dared question their lord and master.

She felt the tears of humiliation trickle into her hair as she swayed with his movement, feeling dizziness wash over her with each jarring step. It seemed an eternity had passed before he came to a halt in front of a solid metal door. She heard the scrape of the key as he jostled it in the lock, then saw him drive the door open with his foot.

She caught sight of a narrow set of stairs before he kicked the door shut behind them, rendering them in complete darkness. He slowly made his way down a series of steps, using his shoulder to guide him.

A muffled sob escaped her as his steps leveled out. His movements were slow and purposeful, as if following a map in his head. She cried out as he lifted her down off of his shoulder, placing her bottom on a ledge or table of some sort. The coolness of the stone was shocking against her heated pink flesh.

She sensed his large frame stirring the air around her as he moved, until she heard his tread on the stone steps. He was leaving her!

“Please don’t leave me,” she sobbed.

“Silence, little one.”

She heard the door open and close, the sounds a booming echo in the complete darkness. Was this the dungeon? Did he intend to leave her here to die? Horrible thoughts chased through their mind at what could be her fate. He was an animal, a brute!

She almost cried out in relief when she heard his return a short time later, and she wiped the wetness from her cheeks as he appeared in an entrance to what seemed to be a small chamber, bearing a torch. As he moved further into the room, the dim light pushed back the dark shadows, and her fear returned in full force.

She had never felt so terrified in her entire life as her wide green eyes took in the windowless stone chamber. Long polished weapons, whips and manacles lined the far wall, hooks hung from the low ceiling and along the wall. Her breath strangled in her throat and her terrified eyes flew to his.

“Oh, no,” she gasped, and she began to scrabble back on what she now realised was a long wide table with metal cuffs at each corner, trying to put as much distance between them as she could. “Please…”

He didn’t pay her any heed as he rested the torch in its metal bracket along the wall, then moved to stand before the implements on the far wall, legs spread, hands on hips. She watched as he picked up leather bracelets consideringly, a small long narrow paddle, and what looked like a black woollen scarf, before turning to face her, his expression breathtaking.

“Come here,” he commanded, sending icicles of fear and something else trickling down her spine.

When she didn’t move, her limbs frozen in fear, he strode across to her, tossing the items onto the table before clasping her firmly by the upper arms as she tried to scuttle out of reach. She gasped as he lifted her completely off the table, bringing her hard up against his muscular chest.

“The more you fight me, the harder it will be on you,” he warned against her ear.

One large palm slid down over the tender swell of her belly to delve in the ruby curls at the apex of her thighs. “This belongs to me. You belong to me. Never question this.” He pressed a kiss against her forehead before reaching for the leather bracelets with one hand. Moving slightly back from her, he clasped a leather cuff around her fragile wrist, pulling it firm. Then he caught her other wrist and wrapped the matching cuff around it. A short thick strap of leather connected the bracelets.

Tears trailed down her cheeks, even as she felt a trickle of warmth between her thighs. She was truly wicked!

He was impervious to her tears as he raised her wrists above her head, looping the leather strap over some sort of hook so that she stood on the balls of her feet. To her further horror he then tied the scarf over her eyes, turning the world pitch black.


“Please,” she begged, tugging against her restraints to no avail. She knew what a sight she must make, standing before him naked and vulnerable, her small breasts forced into prominence by her up-stretched arms.

“Shh,” he said, as he gently kissed her trembling lips salty with tears. “I cannot let your continued defiance against me go unpunished.” She shivered as his finger traced a rosy areola, cringing as it puckered beneath his touch.

“It is not my wish to punish you now, today, but your actions have brought it upon yourself.” His fingers found its mate, teasing it until it peaked. “But know this: I intend to banish any thoughts of leaving me from your mind.”

He withdrew from her then, and she tried to listen as he moved around her. Then she screamed as a sharp explosion of pain radiated through her buttocks, and her whole body arched. She sagged with relief in her bonds as a gentle hand kneaded the sore flesh, before falling away. This time she heard the swish of air before the paddle landed on her other cheek, and she jerked in her restraints as she screamed, whimpering as she felt the warm palm return. He continued this pattern, the paddle forcing her hips forward with each humiliating blow, causing her to dance on her toes as she writhed in her bonds.

“Please,” she sobbed after several minutes. “Please no more. I’ll be good.”

“Ah, sweet Bella. I’ve only just begun.”

The paddle lashed out at her cheeks and upper thighs, sending waves of pain shooting through her bottom. She knew it was more the humiliation than the pain, but she had lost control, sobbing and screaming as she writhed and bucked in her bonds even as she felt dew seeping between her thighs.

She moaned at she felt a hand slide through the defenceless curls between her quivering thighs, probing the melting flesh. The breath caught in her throat as two thick fingers plunged into her slick pussy, and she eased her thighs apart. He had done something to her, surely, to make her body ache for his even as he punished her!

Her face burned as she heard his soft, masculine laugh.

“Bella, Bella. Your body craves to be mounted, to be mastered. You are more my captive than you will ever know.”

She sensed him move to stand before her. She cried out in surprise as he caught one knee, lifting it off the ground and clamping it against his hip, sending her other foot in a frenzy to keep her balance.

“Don’t,” she sobbed, unsure what new torture he had in store for her. Her mind warred with her body, wanting him to stop this dark torment even as her pussy craved his savage ravishment.

She whimpered as the paddle scraped teasingly through her wet curls. She was unprepared when he brought the paddle up sharply between her thighs, slapping her plump lips.

“Oh,” she cried. Again he slapped her there, the paddle making a humiliating slurping sound as exquisite pain radiating through her throbbing pleasure nub. “Oh, no!”

She sobbed in her restraints with each new crude slap against sore, melting flesh. She felt her body stretching, her neglected nipples tingling, the moistness seeping from her pussy. Never had she felt so wicked, so wanton as she did right then, scared and feverish with desire.

“Do you still seek to defy me, Isabella?”

Whack.

“No, no,” she cried.

Whack.

“Do you seek to deny what is mine to take?”

Whack.

She was gasping now, unable to answer, riding the dark pleasure, feeling her sheath flutter with each sharp slap.

Whack.

“Answer me!” He thundered.

“I-I’ll do anything you want, anything, just please…”

He laughed triumphantly, slipping a thick finger in her wet sheath. She squirmed, her pink breasts shuddering. “Have you not realised yet that you have no choice? That your body recognises its master, even as your mind continues to fight it?”

He let her go, and she skittered slightly on her toes, the leather strap creaking. She heard soft rustling, then the sound of flesh on flesh. She trembled in silent anticipation and dread, her pussy clenching and unclenching around thin air.

She whimpered as he caught both of her legs behind the knees, lifting her, spreading her thighs wide as they slid over his forearms. Soon she felt him sliding along her pink valley, teasing her, probing the melting folds.

“Tell me you want this,” he demanded, and she gasped as the knob of his rod lodged against her dewy gate.

“Please,” she begged, burning with the need to feel him possess her.

Still he waited. “Tell me.”

“I want you,” she cried. “This. I need you inside of me, filling me.”

He took her then, thrusting his cock up into her, uncaring that the paddle bruised the tender skin of her flesh where he held it against her hip. She gasped at the suddenness of him pushing, sliding up into her tight wet sheath, stretching her exquisitely with his rough invasion. “Oh!”

She welcomed the stabbing thrusts, wrapping her legs around him, her innocent body clutching around him, squeezing him in her need as he rode her hard, plundering her quivering pussy.

Her gasps and moans mingled with his harsh breathing as he pounded into her for what seemed hours, relentless and unmerciful.

“Never,” he grunted. “Never forget that you are mine. That I will never let you leave me.”

Suddenly she felt the scrape of something churning against her moist flesh, soaking in her juices as he rolled it gently between her plump lips, teasing her pleasure nub. She gasped when it come to rest at the puckered entrance nestled between her creamy cheeks.

“Oh, no,” she protested, remembering how he had wiggled his finger in her bottom as he took her on the chair. “No, Leonn!” She cried even as it began prodding her, spearing the resisting hole.

“Shh, Bella. It is narrow and tiny compared to my prick, which you will soon learn to accommodate there.” He pushed, twisting so that it’s tip rested in her bottom as she screamed. “You will come to love it, I promise you.”

The hard column of his cock stilled inside of her as his fingers found her nub, working her. Only when she writhed in need up and down on his glistening cock did he continue to work the handle of the paddle into her bottom. She was whimpering as she felt something give, overcome by the burning pain and the unfamiliar sensation as it slide up inside of her.

“That’s it, Bella, open to me,” he groaned. “Don’t fight it.”

He slowly eased the narrow circular handle deep inside of her bottom. She whimpered as he slowly drew it out a fraction before pushing back into the hilt. Soon his strokes were getting longer, and he began rocking his shaft in her pussy in time with each thrust of the paddle.

The tension between her thighs was urgent as she pushed down on his turgid cock, the wicked leather paddle handle probing deep in her bottom with each movement. Shards of pleasure were shooting between her firmly spread thighs as he worked himself in and out of her slick nest. "Oh, god,” she moaned, lost in that dark place, her eyes closed behind the blindfold, head thrown back. He started twisting the handle as he rammed into her, as if sensing she was on the brink, and her lips parted on a silent scream, her sheath rippling powerfully around his cock.

The feel of him lunging deep inside of her clutching pussy, his fingers working her nub and the wicked sensation of the handle plundering her untouched bottom was too much. Her whole body stiffened, then went wild, bucking on him, almost jerking the paddle out of his hand as she convulsed around his punishing cock.

She gasped and moaned as she spent herself on him, yet he was relentless, bunching his cock up deep inside of her with the paddle lodged deep in her bottom. She moaned as his thrusts increased, the slap of his body against hers sounding lewd in the echoing chamber, her breasts jingling, her thighs quivering.

“Christ,” he grunted harshly, unable to hold on as her tight walls milked him like a fist, and he spurted hotly inside of her, emptying himself deep into her womb with each thrust.

Soon his body stilled, their uneven breathing filling the chamber. He kissed her, gently, coaxingly. She whimpered against his mouth as he tugged the paddle from her bottom, letting it clatter to the floor as she shuddered in his arms.

“Who do you belong to?” He nipped her ear lobe with his teeth as he breathed into her ear.

“You,” she sobbed, moaning as he rotated his hips. “Only you.”

His mouth slid down to her neck, sucking and biting and sending shivers down her spine.

“And will you forget this idea of leaving me?”

“Yes,” she cried.

He slipped off her blindfold as he gazed down deep into her passion hazed eyes. “I want your promise, Isabella. Nothing less will do.”

Her eyes slid down, down over her flushed breasts, the swell of her belly to the apex of her thighs. Her slender legs hugged him to her, loving the feel of him inside of her, his furry warmth against her secret flesh. She knew that in the days he had held her captive, plundering her innocent flesh at will, spilling his seed deep inside of her, that he had captured more than her body.

She lifted her green eyes to his. “I promise,” she said solemnly.

His eyes flashed, and he kissed her, hard, his hands cupping her face. “Please Leonn,” she entreated him, tearing her mouth from his. “I - I would like a promise in return.”

He raised an eyebrow, his thumb stroking her bottom lip.

“I want you to tell me about your father.”

He closed his eyes, and she held her breath. Finally they opened again, their amber depths dark and mysterious. He nodded slightly.

When eventually he unshackled her, all her earlier resistance had melted and she buried her pink face against his shoulder. He held her in his arms, brushing his lips against her crown as he rubbed a soothing hand up and down the ivory column of her back.

Bella didn’t know if she imagined the soft murmur as he held her. “Perhaps I should wait until after our child is born…” She would have been shocked to discover the angry jealousy coursing through his mind at the thought of other men having her. He knew that had she escaped him, she was too beautiful, too innocent for any man who crossed her path to leave her untouched.

To be continued…

Thank you to all those who emailed me, they have really helped shape this story, particularly KK. I don’t intend on doing any more dungeon scenes, but I am thinking about a possible confrontation with Leonn’s jealous and neglected mistress, Marie. So let me know what you think, or if you have any other suggestions, Cheers, WT