Innocent Sin

Story Info
Middle-aged man meets young church girl who isn't so pure.
3.9k words
3.96
80k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlraven
mlraven
11 Followers

The sound of children running and screaming around the open field that I was standing in was not helping my already terrible mood. I could feel the back of my neck being blistered by the mid-day sun, mosquitos nipping at my arms, my shirt was sticking to my back, just an awful way to spend the afternoon. It was only day two of this week-long excursion I subjected myself to, and I was already regretting my decision. Though, to my defense, I did try my hardest to get out of this. After all, what middle-aged man wants to spend a week of his summer "volunteering" at a bible camp with his wife? Not like I would be rewarded for my efforts anyways, I think the last time I got any sort of physical or emotional satisfaction from her was before we were married. That's another thing that had been pestering me since we got here; We didn't go to bed together, apparently I didn't put enough effort into taking her out, she didn't appreciate the work and labor I had to do for the house she wanted, it was never enough for her. She was never happy with what I did for her. But if I didn't want to spend a week at a church camp with her, my God I didn't love her enough to sacrifice my spare time to be with her. I wasn't antisocial, really, I was just very selective about who I shared my time with. And I sure as hell did not want to be in the woods, on a lake, with the same people I dreaded seeing every Sunday morning.

The yelling of someone to call the children in to wash their grubby hands for dinner brought me back to the series of unfortunate events in front of me. I took my time walking back to the cabin area, avoiding all human contact for as long as possible. My wife came up to me, which only made me want to get out of this place more, asking how things were going. I gave her a generic response and kept walking towards the dining hall. I was thirsty, hungry, tried, and needed a shower.

At dinner, I elected to sit by myself in the back corner where it was cool and dimmed. The children all filed in, sitting at their tables and waiting to get food until blessings were said. The camp was fairly large, with multiple churches from the area attending. There was a lot of people I had never seen before, and didn't plan on seeing again. My wife urged me to sit at a table that was actually being occupied, but I just brushed her off. It was bad enough I had to be here, let alone going through the mundane social formalities.

"Good evening, everyone, I hope all of you are hungry for the wonderful meal our pastors have prepared for us," A young voice filled the room. I looked up and was caught off guard by the woman who was holding the microphone. She couldn't have been more than twenty, she was wearing little khaki shorts and the green shirt all of the staff wore. I couldn't really get a good look at her from where I was seated, so I went back to playing with the keys I had been given for the camp shuttle bus.

After dinner there was a fire by the lake, where the kids sat and listened to the evening lesson that was being given, while becoming sticky with marshmallows. They had quieted down, the sound of loons echoing across the water, the darkened sky was absorbing the heat of the day, I was showered, and my mood was a bit more calm. Like usual, I sat in the back row, minding my own business. I sat there wishing that I was sitting on my porch at home, enjoying a beer and not having to babysit over a hundred kids. But soon enough, they were dismissed to go to bed after prayer. I stayed back, not yet ready to join my wife in the small cabin we got the pleasure of staying in for the next few days.

"Hey, there," A soft voice broke the silence of the night I was enjoying. I opened my eyes and was greeted by the same girl that had done the dinner announcements. The fire was still going, and I was finally able to get a decent look at her. I was shocked. She was a smoke show; she had straight brunette hair that glowed with the embers of the fire. Matching brown eyes of chocolate, and a set of lips that clouded my judgment with sinful ideas.

"Uh, what's up?" I offered out a laugh, part confusion, part flirtatious. It was such a shame she was wearing that cross around her neck, a body like that deserved to be ravished. I looked her up and down. She was still wearing the shorts that hugged her ass firmly and had smooth, tan legs that were paired with dainty feet in a pair of flip flops. Her toes were pedicured, with red nails that were shiny. She sat down beside me, and my nose instantly picked up on the scent of flowers she was giving off. How could she smell so good after being in that heat all day?

"I noticed that you have distanced yourself from the rest of the group the past two days... I just wanted to make sure that you were okay," She put her hand on my arm, which I'm sure was meant to be caring, but only sent a bolt of electricity straight into my pants. What was wrong with me? She was barely legal, I was married. Sure, I hadn't gotten any action from that frigid woman for months, not even a hand job. But was I that desperate enough to act on it with this stranger, at church camp?

"Yeah, I'm fine... Just waiting for the week to be over," I tossed my hand through the air in a flippant manner.

"Are you not enjoying yourself?" She looked at me, but all I could look at were her rose petal lips.

"No, I'm not. My wife drug me here and I haven't had an ounce of fun since arriving," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, wanna have some fun?" She looked at me with a curious smile, and I was a bit taken aback. What did she know about fun? She looks like she was raised in a church and only got down on her knees to pray. Her idea of fun was probably knitting a sweater.

I snorted, "Like what? There isn't much here to keep us entertained,"

She stood up and grabbed my hand to pull me up, "What are you talking about? There's a lake, we could go swimming," She laughed and pulled me down to the shore. I know she was innocent, but I couldn't help but let my eyes wander her body while I followed. She was young, smooth, tight skin. Everything my cold wife was lacking.

"Hold on a minute," I stopped us in our tracks. "We don't have swimsuits," I motioned towards both of our bodies. She gave me a perplexed look,

"You mean you don't wear a swimsuit under your clothes?" She kicked off her sandals and pulled her shirt from her waistline. I could feel my face getting heated with excitement. Was she going to be wearing a bikini underneath those clothes? Is she actually a naughty girl? These thoughts flooded my mind as my blood began to rush. She slid her shorts over her hips and down her tantalizing legs, removing her shirt. I was a bit disappointed, she was wearing a one piece. However, it still showed off her beautifully crafted body; the way her legs formed into a generous handful of ass, her chest was perky and begged for my hands to grab at it.

"Is this a good idea?" I asked her as she took my hand again and walked down to the shoreline of the warm lake.

"I don't see why not? It's just swimming, we're not harming anything," She stood in front of me, shorter than I. In fact, she was rather petite all together. Her stature, her nose, her feet. I could easily over power her. I decided to just go along with it. It was nothing more than innocent fun; after all, the likelihood that she would even consider having real fun with me was absurd. I took off my shirt and waded into the water in my shorts, following her as she splashed around and dove under the water a few times. She emerged from the soft ripples, her hair wet, skin glistening with moonlight. She was hard to read, I could interpret her actions either way; flirty or just kind. It was difficult to get a gauge on what she was after. I would gladly accommodate any desires she had, but I wasn't sure if she was so high in the clouds with the other Christians that she would be repulsed by the idea. There was something so intriguing about her. I just watched her body move in the waves, her occasional giggles, and seeing her flash a smile at me every once in a while.

After a while, I made my way over to the dock and hoisted myself up to sit on it. My legs dangled in the water, and I tried to calm myself. I had been sexually frustrated for months, if not years. Anytime I made a move, I was shot down because she wasn't in the mood. Eventually, I just gave up. I couldn't remember the last time I attempted to be intimate with her. Normally, I don't think this young woman would have such an effect on me. But for some reason, my body and mind were in overdrive and I wanted nothing more than to be able to fuck her right on this dock.

She swam over to the dock and hopped on it to sit next to me. Even though she had just been in the water, I could feel the warmth radiating from her glowing skin against me.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked her, giving her a side glance.

"I'm here with my church, obviously. I want to be part of the ministries someday, so I figured this was a good place to get some experience sharing the word of the Lord," She smiled at me. Oh boy. She was one of them. I just nodded, not knowing where I should go with the situation.

"How old are you? Are you in college, or something? Do you have a boyfriend waiting for you back home?" I looked at her, watching her body language, or maybe just her body.

She gave a soft chuckle and a nervous exhale, "Um, I'm eighteen. I just graduated high school last month. And no, I don't have a boyfriend. I just don't really have the desire to devote myself to someone who doesn't share the same values as I, and I figured once I was ready, God would send them my way, you know?" She met my gaze, while letting her feet draw circles in the water below us. I had to keep myself from retorting to that. I wanted to tell her that love and relationships were a sham. That no one is going to be "the one for you" no matter how hard you try to make it work. Me and my wife fell out of love long ago, and just don't have the energy to try and find someone new. I wanted to tell her that sex was nothing more than a tool used for manipulation and power, among both men and women; and in my opinion, if God didn't want us fucking for pleasure, he wouldn't have made it feel so good.

"But what if God wants you to find someone on your own?" I threw at her. I could tell she didn't know how to digest that.

"What do you mean?" She squinted her eyes in contemplation at me.

"Like, what if God thought you were capable of deciding who you wanted to be with? I mean, haven't you ever been attracted to a certain type of guy, or wondered what it would be like to be with a man?"

"Of course, but God also said that sex before marriage is a sin," She was going to keep going with that argument, but I held up my hand to cut her off.

"I know, I have heard it all before. But, you also know that God loves the sinner, not the sin. And there is no way possible to live this life without sinning. Logically speaking, if Jesus died on the cross for your sins, and you don't sin, then what was the point? I always like to say, "At least make it worth his while,"" I nudged her in the side and laughed, watching a small smile creep across her heart shaped face.

"I've never thought about it like that. But I think if someone is willing to wait until marriage with me, then they are worthy of my devotion and love for the rest of eternity," She nudged me back. There was something in me that was turned on by the idea of deflowering this pure woman. To show her a world she has never experienced before, overfilling her with pleasure, making her gasp and moan, not being able to form coherent words after pushing her over the edge. I knew it was wrong, but who hasn't made a bad decision in their life? She shrugged and looked across the lake. I think I was mustering up the courage to try to make a move on her. But I didn't know what her reaction would be. Would she scream and yell for help? Would she let me do it and give into the pleasure?

While she was looking away, I let my hand inch closer to her thigh. My fingers wanted to reach out and grab at her flesh, and it took a lot in me to not do so. After a few moments filled with deafening silence, I finally raised my hand and let it rest upon her leg. She immediately turned and made a sound of discontent.

"What are you doing?" She whispered angrily. She didn't however, try to remove my hand.

"Hear me out: Give me five minutes to try and show you how a woman as beautiful as you should be treated. And if you don't like it, I will stop and never try again." I squeezed my hand and let my fingers sink into her velvet skin. She bit her lip, I knew she liked it.

"I shouldn't... my parents would kill me if they ever found out. My dad is a pastor here," She placed her small hand over mine, and I put a finger up to her lips to silence her. She stopped talking, so obedient.

"Stop living for other people, just do what feels good," I leaned in and pushed my lips onto hers, holding them there for a moment while I let her adjust to me and I felt her apply pressure back. I kissed her for a few minutes, slowly letting my hand move up and down her thigh, holding her cheek with my other hand. She pulled away,

"You think I'm pretty?" She stayed close enough to where our noses were touching. I didn't want to exploit her naivety, but damn how easy would it.

"Yes, you caught my eye earlier and have been on my mind ever since. I think you may be one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," I pulled her back to my mouth and ushered her to lay on her back. She was a bit resistant at first, but gave in fairly easily when I kissed her harder. As she laid on her back, I kissed my way from her lips, to her ears, and down to her neck, where she let out an almost inaudible gasp and grabbed my arm. I knew she wanted it, I knew she was enjoying herself. I licked her strawberry skin, nipping at it here and there. I could feel herself pull me closer to her. I continued to kiss her neck, slowly making my way to her shoulders, letting my hand crawl and meander its way up her thigh. When it got to the natural dip of her hip bone, she put a hand to stop me.

"Maybe we shouldn't... You don't even know my name," She murmured against my lips. Though, I was really only half listening. My pants were so tight, I needed to take them off and appease this throbbing issue. I could feel her body tense up, but I didn't let that stop me. I wanted her innocence, I wanted to take her. I put my lips back on to hers, even though she tried pulling away.

"Baby, let me show you how beautiful you are," I whispered into her ear and that seemed to settle her down for a moment. But soon after I let my hand work my way up her abdomen to grab her breasts, she pushed my hand away again.

"This isn't how I want to lose it," She said into the night air, but it didn't stick around long. I couldn't stop. She was so tasty, so warm and soft. Receptive. Her little moans made my heart race, I was pleasing her. She was liking it. It was so wrong, but felt so right.

But I was tired of hearing her talk at this point. I straddled her on the dock and pinned her wrists down above her head. I don't know what possessed me to be this persistent. But she wasn't exactly fighting me, and I wanted to introduce her pretty self to the world of pleasure.

"You don't know what you want," I looked into her eyes, which didn't speak fear, but more of a dark curiosity and uncertainty. I held her wrists in one hand and pulled the straps of her suit down with the other. After a moment of awkwardly moving around her and getting her naked, she finally was. Beneath me and completely submissive, her tight, young body ready for the taking. Here I was, a middle-aged man getting to corrupt an innocent flower. Still holding her wrists in my one hand, I moved my free hand in between her legs.

"Uh, huh... You do want it, don't you?" I let my hand become soaked in her juices that were dripping from her sweet center. She didn't say anything, just continued to look at me. I slid a finger in her, which she was not expecting. She let out a sharp gasp and squirmed around a bit. I slid another one in, and felt her warm walls welcome my digits. She really was a virgin. I didn't waste too much time, though. I slowly let go of her wrists, seeing how she would respond. She didn't make a fuss, but laid there in quiet, waiting for my next move. I let my lips trace a path down her abdomen, I could feel her tense in anticipation every few seconds, awaiting my next move. Her skin was tantalizing, sweetened and smelled of freshly bloomed roses. My tongue guided itself down to the candy center embraced between her succulent legs. I felt the heat of her inner thighs on the sides of my face as I tickled her with my mouth. Teasing, holding out on what I could give her. I let my lips rest on her slit. She was luscious, she left a sweet taste on my chin and tongue, like honeysuckle and vanilla. Her hips buckled around, to which I wrapped my arms around her to hold her still, making her experience all that I could show her. Her hands grabbed onto the dock, and before long, she was melting between my teeth. She lay there, panting like a tiger, weakened. Her entire body shaken with exhilaration.

I repositioned myself on top of her and took my hard on out of my shorts. I hadn't been this turned on in a long time. I just felt like an absolute animal, about to pounce on my prey.

I let myself rest against her warm lips, my blood was like a current in my ears, I, myself, was unsure of what I was doing. I let my instincts take over. This was the moment every male fantasizes about; she was mine. There wasn't anything she could do about it. I pushed myself inside of her with one firm push, and I could feel how resistant her body was, how tight she was, how hard I had to push to make my way inside. I covered her mouth before she could let out a scream into the open, and she bit down on my palm. I only reacted by gripping her mouth harder, and pushing myself as deep as I could in her little pussy. My God, it was so hot and wet, tight and velvety. It completely enveloped my dick, like a warm hug. I bit my lip, trying not to burst out in pleasure. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long, I don't know how anyone could with a perfect body like this below them. She whimpered underneath my hand, and I bent down to kiss her lips and whisper in her ear,

"Baby, it'll feel better soon," I finished off my sentence while I began to move myself back and forth, slowly. Her body clung to me, as if she was trying to pull me back in. I groaned against the side of her face while she continued to make little weeps under me. I got my hips into a steady rhythm, pulling out nearly all the way and railing myself back into her. Her body was so welcoming, so precious. I looked at her, my mind clouded with nothing but sheer sensation and bliss, my body was beginning to tingle. She seemed to be enjoying it, she was looking back at me with widen eyes, and her soft lips were partially open. She looked so pure, so docile. The feeling of her silky thigh against me, the site of her body moving in response to my actions.

My body was beginning to tense and that only drove me to push myself, to give her every inch of me. Strained moans dripped from her lips, wispy breaths crawling into her ribcage. I was climbing to the pinnacle of euphoria uncontrollably quickly, and it seemed to be accelerating until the tight feeling that was growing in me crashed like waves on the coast, overtaking any train of thought, sense of control, or awareness of what was happening, and washing it away as I throbbed inside of her newly used body.

I laid on top of her, still enwrapped between her hips, trying to recollect myself. I could hardly breathe, my skin was precipitated with my own enjoyment. After what seemed like eternity of trying to regain my composure, I looked at her. She seemed confused, like she needed guidance on what to do with what she just did.

mlraven
mlraven
11 Followers
12