Innocent Wife on New Year's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell back as her orgasm subsided and Greg slowly stroked her pussy to ensure every drop was inside. Then, he moved to clear the way for Stan.

Maddie was gasping for air when he moved between her legs. She again looked at his cock before she said, "I don't know if I can take it."

Her mouth said it, but her tone sounded like a girl that wanted to try it.

Sensing her willingness, he said, "Oh, you can take it."

Greg picked his new location and kneeled at her head before placing his wet cock to her lips. Without thought, she sucked him in, but never quit looking at Stan's cock as he began to push inside of her.

She tensed, let go of Greg's cock for a moment and cried, "Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

I knew she was serious because she never curses. Sure, she would say 'penis,' 'cock', things like that. Hell, she'd even scream 'Oh my God', but she will not say the F-word, ever.

Until now. She must have been saving it for the right time.

Greg rubbed his cock over her face as Stan worked his big tool into her now-seemingly impossibly small vagina. He started stroking slowly and then sped up as he got deeper with each stroke.

"Oh my fucking God, fuck me you bastard. Fuck me like that slut lieutenant's wife!"

I heard a squelching noise and saw a mixture of my own and Greg's cum slip out of Maddie's pussy as Stan bottomed out in her.

She went crazy and her screams were loud enough I thought someone would call the cops.

Greg must have thought the same, because he straddled her chest and shoved his cock into her mouth.

I may not agree with his methods, but it shut her up.

The slapping noise seem to roll through the room like thunder as Stan hammered Maddie mercilessly.

After several minutes, the guys, working as a team again, rolled my Maddie onto her hands and knees and spit-roasted her. Exactly as they had done to Jennifer on the video.

Maddie loved it. She fucked back hard into Stan and sucked Greg the best she could with the pounding she was getting.

I sat on the loveseat, speechless, and watched.

I remembered masturbating to the idea of them fucking our commanding officer's wife, but I never dreamed that our best friends would be doing the same to my wife.

They fucked like that for at least 10 minutes. Maddie had cum as least one more time and Stan finally groaned that he was very close.

Greg had pulled out of her mouth and was just stroking and smacking her bouncing face when he could.

"Fill me up, fill me with your cum Stan. Make that fat cock cum into my slutty cunt!"

With a final thrust, Stan did just that. He came so hard that it nearly lifted Maddie's knees from the floor with the ejaculation motions.

Maddie buried her face into the carpet on the floor and moaned loudly as he emptied himself inside of her.

It seemed to stretch to forever, but was likely only a few seconds later when finally, he pulled out.

Chapter 13 - Is It Over Yet?

As his cock flopped out, a gush of sperm flowed out of her gaping pussy and dripped to the floor.

Both guys moved away from my wife, giving her a chance to breathe.

Her chest heaved as she puffed for air. She used the fresh oxygen to literally crawl back over to the loveseat and curled back into my lap.

We all sat silently, and I wondered where we would go from here. What would happen to me and Maddie? Would we still be comfortable around each other or would this break our young marriage? Would the guys ever be allowed to hang out with us again? I'd still have to see them at work. That could be awkward.

The video had been long ignored, but I knew it had to be drawing to an end. Remaining silent, I held and stroked my wife as she regained her senses.

Stan and Greg were now standing around awkwardly. I think we were all in our own thoughts about the future.

Maddie looked up at me and smiled. Then, she looked at the video to see that Jennifer was now doing something completely different. She was riding Stan's cock, while Greg was behind her and fucking her too. I knew from previous viewing that he was fucking Jennifer's asshole. It was a classic double penetration scene.

Maddie said, "Oh damn. She's loving that."

As she looked at me, I could only nod.

Smiling at me again, she said, "I want that baby. Right... fucking... now."

Well, I guess the future would wait a bit longer, and I did another visual inspection of the room.

I looked at the TV.

I looked at the guys who were no longer awkward, but smiling.

I looked at the clock. It was 11:08PM. Just 52 minutes until 1989.

Fuck it.

I stood, cradling my wife in my arms and headed for the bedroom.

The guys looked confused when I walked by them with my wife.

I turned at the beginning of the hallway and said, "Come on you sons of bitches, let's three-hole-punch this slut into the New Year. I get her asshole first."

Chapter 14 - Happy New Year Motherfuckers

You see, we did fuck the hell out of Maddie that evening. She let her inner sexual animal loose and we took full advantage of it. I was indeed the first to fuck her anally that night and unexpectedly, she loved it.

The three of us guys took turns fucking every hole as we double and triple penetrated her repeatedly.

Wanting to further put herself several notches above that "slut" Jennifer, Greg and I even double-penetrated her wide-open cunt for a few minutes. Admittedly, Stan and I tried it too, but that was just too much cock in one hole for her.

Us guys managed to each cum a total of 3 to 5 times that night. We lost count of Maddie's orgasms. For a while, it seemed that she was in one long perpetual state of cumming.

It didn't last all night long as some stories say and wrapped up around 1:00AM on January 1st, 1989, when we all passed out satiated and exhausted.

Maybe, like me, we all fell asleep wondering what the next day would bring for our group of friends.

1989

The next day did start awkward enough. Maddie awoke first and had to untangle herself from the variety of limbs laying around. Consequently, that roused the rest of us.

I opened one bleary eye and watched as Maddie's naked ass walked across the room and into the bathroom. I heard the lock engaged as she closed the door. I had no way to judge her mood.

Still foggy with sleep, I began to move around as Stan and Greg did also. We were all in various states of undress and just seemed to take turns looking at each other as we processed the new dynamic.

We got ourselves put together and made awkward conversation as we heard the shower running in the bathroom. None of us knew how to interact because everything was such a damn surprise. Nobody had any clue what was going to happen the previous night.

I couldn't be mad at these guys any more then I could be angry with Maddie.

I could be mad with myself, but strangely enough, I was okay with what had happened.

Admittedly, I didn't feel like it was something that we should do again. At least, not any time soon. Yet, I didn't feel terrible about it either.

We had made previous plans as a group for the day, but Stan smartly suggested that he and Greg should be gone before Maddie reappeared. As he said this, the sound of shower water stopped, so he and Greg began to quickly gather their things.

I was walking them to the door a couple minutes later when we heard Maddie's voice call out, "Where is everyone going? You fuckers owe me breakfast after last night."

We all stopped and turned. There my beautiful Maddie stood wrapped in her towel and her wet hair in a tousled mess. She looked so very sexy and was wearing that cheerful smile that always accompanied her.

I had also noticed her use of the F-word. I liked its addition to her vocabulary. Apparently, she had become comfortable with it.

I started, "We, we thought..." and let it trail off.

Her left eyebrow arched, and her smile widened. "You thought what? That you'd all have sex with me and then Stan and Greg would skulk off never to be seen again? Grow up, assholes. I still love you guys and you're still our friends.

"Now, we've got plans today and I need to get ready. You Marines get your asses through the shower and get ready. I'm serious about owing me fucking breakfast."

Our mouths were open in shock as she twirled around and walked back into the room to finish getting ready.

The three of us looked between each other again and finally our own smiles began to appear. My wife really knew how to break the tension in a room.

I said, "Okay guys. We've got our orders, let's get this show on the road."

Epilogue

At the beginning of this retelling, I indicated that this did not lead Maddie and me down a road where she became a slut and me a cuckold. I even stated that we are still happily married.

Indeed, all of that is true, but not only due to the love we share for each other, but also the genuine friendship of Stan and Greg.

That first day, we found our way to maintaining the close friendships we had fostered. In fact, it was tighter than ever and was continued until the Marine Corps eventually broke us all up a little over a year later. As is typical, we all received orders to different duty stations.

And if you are wondering, no, it wasn't a non-stop fuck fest with me and my buddies fucking Maddie. Nor did Maddie start looking at other guys and fucking around on me. The very large majority of the time, we continued on and hung out just as we had before that fateful New Year's Eve.

For their parts, Stan and Greg kept the secret and did not share what had happened with others in the unit. If they told anyone at other duty stations or later in life, I have no idea.

As indicated, we all became much more comfortable around each other. The kind of comfortable you only get with physical familiarity.

We all talked freely about sex and the guys even shared sexual conquest stories with Maddie. Likewise, we'd share some of the things we had done and the places they happened. We did seem to get more adventurous since New Year's Eve and the guys enjoyed those stories the most.

Don't get me wrong, things didn't dry up completely. There was occasional sex that involved all or part of our group.

Many don't understand the areas around military bases. There is a significant difference in the ratio between available males and females. There are men everywhere. Therefore, it wasn't unusual for the guys not to have girlfriends, or even go awhile between their own sexual escapades.

Not often, but sometimes, Maddie helped them through the dry periods. Though, she never did enough for it to become expected or even commonplace.

Occasionally though, Stan or Greg might be complaining about no sexual partners and she'd say something like, "Oh for fuck's sake, pull the damn thing out and I'll take care of it for you."

These comments were always made with a knowing smile and yes, she got a lot more comfortable as well as vocal over the passage of time.

Once or twice, the opportunities were too good to pass up. Like one time that one of Stan's dates were with us and willing.

Alas, it did come to a complete end. After we were all at separate duty stations, Maddie and I made the conscious decision to not go into another relationship like this. Not because it was hard on our relationship, but because we figured there was no way we'd be lucky enough to find friends as good as Stan and Greg.

We do still reminisce about the old days and recount those experiences sometimes during our current sexual encounters. Yes, we are still very sexually active.

Thank you for listening.

The End