Inquisition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was defenseless as he slowly dropped into me, his cock cleaving my pussy like it had never been opened before. I saw stars as my brain erupted in pleasure.

"OH MY GOD!"

Scott began to fuck me, in and out, in and out, and I reeled from one orgasm to the next. As he sped up I was aware of his balls slapping against my ass. I glanced down towards Ray. He had a prefect angle to watch the underside of Scott's cock slide in and out of me.

Finally I felt Scott stiffen and let out a roar and my pussy was filled with his cum. The time he spent fucking me after his first shot of cum was longer than some fucks I've had.

Scott collapsed on the bed, temporarily spent. I wanted to fuck some more, but I wanted to feel Scott's massive dick in my mouth too. I slid down the bed and began to nibble all around him. He was stirring in no time. I made sure to position myself so Ray could see as much as possible. I was so busy watching Ray that I was startled when I felt the first wave of cum hit the back of my mouth.

That wasn't what I had planned, but I was committed now. I milked him with my mouth, storing as much cum there as I could, letting the rest drip down my face.

When Scott was done I stood up and walked over to Ray. I wanted him to see me with some other guy's cum dripping out of my mouth. Ray had a look of surrender on his face, but his cock was raging. I was beginning to wonder if he liked this. That's when I got the idea of giving him more.

I put the blindfold back on him. Scott made his way over and picked up my signal. He grabbed Ray's hair and firmly eased his head back. I removed the cock gag and covered his mouth with my own, letting Scott's cum drip down, practically spitting into Ray's mouth. I moved away and stuck the cock back in just as he was trying to say something.

"I think he said he wants more," I said.

Scott had the idea now. He grabbed the back of Ray's chair and pulled it towards the floor. Ray's limbs shot out against the restraints in panic. Scott grabbed Ray's shoes and lay the chair back top on them. Then he pointed to my pussy and Ray's face. I smiled and nodded.

I straddled Ray's torso, careful not to brush against him and stood over his head. Scott was ready to pull the plug.

As I squatted down I said, "Ray, you like eating cum so much I am going to treat you and let you taste a real man's cum."

Scott pulled the plug and held Ray's mouth open while I ground my pussy against Ray's mouth. I knew he was smart enough not to try to bite either one of us as vulnerable as he was. What surprised me was when I felt his tongue licking all around my pussy.

I looked up at Scott, nodded, and stood up as he reinserted the cock plug into Ray's mouth. I went to the bathroom to finish cleaning myself up. When I came back Ray was back upright, much closer to the bed, with his blindfold off, his dick still throbbing.

"I thought he might like a front-row seat to watch an expert pussy-licker."

I looked at Scott in surprise. This Diane was quite a liar, first about Scott's dick size and then about pussy licking. Scott helped me down to the bed and went to town.

He was magnificent. His tongue touched every nook and cranny of my cunt, inside and out, before he settled into a nice steady rhythm flicking my clit with the tip of his wet tongue ever so gently. I was so primed already I screamed in delight in no time.

He stood me up and bent me over the arm of the couch and fucked me from behind. Then he lay on the bed and let me ride him until I came so much I couldn't do anymore.

"Do you have another blindfold? I want to try something."

I normally would never have trusted someone I barely knew, but I didn't want to lose this cock.

"There's one in the box."

He rummaged around in the box for a while and then pulled it out.

"Come over here."

I got up and walked to where he was smiling at me. He slipped the blindfold over my head and kissed me.

"Trust me, you will love this. Now just wait here for a moment."

I heard his footsteps walk across the room. He stayed there for a while and then came back. The next thing I knew he had both my arms pinned behind my back. He slapped the cuffs on me like he was a pro.

"What are doing" I asked in a tone that I kept more wondering than scared.

"Shhh", he said, "I'll show you in a minute."

He guided me several steps and then put his hands on either side of my waist.

"Spread your legs for me as much as you can."

I lifted my legs to either side. I felt myself moving forward and then being set down. My thighs felt skin underneath and then I found myself sitting on a cock. What was going on? A strap went around my back and pulled me forward so what had to be Ray's cock was buried in me to the hilt.

"Scott, what are—"

The ball gag was in my mouth. I felt the strap tighten around the back of my head. My legs were still free. I tried to stand up and felt the chair tipping away from me.

"Whoa," Scott exclaimed. He corralled my ankles one at a time and secured them to the rungs. I was helpless. Ray's hard dick was in my pussy.

Scott walked away for a moment.

"You two have a lot to discuss. I'll leave you to it."

He lifted my blindfold. I was looking into Ray's eyes. I looked over at Scott. He was dressed and holding the knife. He took it and cut one of Ray's hands free and then set it down out of reach. Ray flexed his arm and hand and then began to work on setting his other hand free.

"That should keep you for a while."

Scott went over to the counter, set down the knife, and picked up the phone and set it down again.

"You can keep the toy phone. I'm going home to my wife, Camille."

12