Inseparable Sisters

Story Info
Two sexy sisters move in with their sexy, naughty Aunt Robin
4.6k words
4.49
73.7k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Never were there two sisters who were as close as Annabeth Kurtis and her younger sister, eighteen-year old Carrie. Like two peas in a pod, you rarely saw one without the other following close behind. So when their parents split up and the girls were separated, there were two VERY unhappy and angry young women living in different houses. Young women who could not be bribed with lavish gifts or placated by promises of expensive vacations.

They talked every day and when either their mother or their father would complain about the phone bills, they got "the look". Both sisters could do it; they had inherited it from their grandmother. It was a face so sour that it could have curdled milk. Their mother didn't have it but their Aunt Robin did.

Both of the girls thought the sun rose and set on their gorgeous, sexy aunt. Only 10 years older than Annabeth (and thus, 12 years older than Carrie) she was an auburn-haired, curvy, fun, long-legged, vivacious hedonist who lived only for herself and for love.

"Let them come and live with me," she said to her brother and sister-in-law. "You two need some time apart -- that'syour shit to deal with. The girls hate it and they're going to hold it against you. If they come and stay with me, they'll remember later on that you put their needs first, no matter what happens next."

The girls' parents looked at each other and realized that Robin was right.

Annabeth and Carrie weren't thrilled with the idea in the beginning. Aunt Robin lived in the country, what they lovingly referred to as "the sticks", being children of the city. She was a good distance away from, well,anything. That was when their aunt sweetened the deal. "You can borrow the Porsche or the Corvette if you want to drive anywhere," she told them. They looked at each other and had to refrain from squealing. Driving those gorgeous monsters, they would be the envy of all of their friends and be able to get the attention of any guy they liked. The sisters hugged their aunt and ran to their room to start packing. The move was finished in a week and as school didn't start until the fall, they had a nice, long summer to look forward to.

The girls were both leggy and loved the outdoors, so it wasn't the surroundings they abhorred. Both of the sisters liked swimming and it was already a beautiful day when they arrived at Robin's. She lived a five minute walk from a lake, so they both got out bikinis and sandals and decided to go for a swim. "You don't have to wear suits if you don't want to," Robin told them. "It's a private beach, so no one comes around at this time of day because most everyone is at work."

The girls walked down the lane to the lake, enjoying the warm, sunny day. "Aunt Robin's great," blonde Annabeth said. "We should do something nice for her while we're here. I wonder if any of my friends has an older brother I could fix her up with?"

"Yeah, she's hot and I've always wondered why she never married," petite, also-blonde Carrie smiled. "She's gorgeous and could have any guy she wanted. Or anygirl too, for that matter."

"Oh Carrie, don't bestupid!" Annabeth said to her younger sister. "Aunt Robin certainly isn't a lesbian."

"Don't call me stupid, Mom and Dad taught us better than that," Carrie shot back. Their parents had grilled it into their heads that while an act could be stupid, it was insulting to call someone stupid.

"Okay, I apologize, you're right," Annabeth sighed as they neared the lake. "But, come on! Aunt Robin is beating them off with a stick!"

"Is she?" Carrie countered as they came up on the beautiful sandy beach. "Have you actually ever seen her dating anyone? Heard her talk about a boyfriend?"

"No, but I'm not dating anyone either and I'm not gay," Annabeth said as she laid their beach towels down.

"There is nothing wrong with being a lesbian, you'll likely meet some at university in the fall, if you haven't already," Carrie said as she applied sun block to her skin. "I have a few friends who are lesbians."

"What? Really? Tell me! Who are they?"

Carrie shook her head. "I can't tell you that, it isn't my place. Even today, not everyone is open about it."

"We tell each other everything. We're best friends!" Annabeth whined.

"Anna, of course we are," her sister smiled. "We're almost never apart. But this isn't my place to tell you, it's not my right. It's an issue of privacy. Someone has trusted me with a secret, just like you told me about you and Bobby last summer."

"Oh God, what a mistake that was," Annabeth groaned. "You really haven't told anyone?"

"No, not anyone."

The two sisters smiled and shared a quick hug and got some sun before going in for a swim to wash off the sun block. Their aunt had been correct that they likely could have gone without suits, but they didn't want to scandalize the neighborhood their first day here. As they approached Robin's home, it dawned on them both how large it was. It wasn't really a country home as such, but more like the old southern homes. They were told they each could have their own room and Aunt Robin had her own. Plus one she used as an office and another two for guests. It also had a dining room, a sprawling living room, large kitchen and three bathrooms. They had no idea how their single, never-married aunt could afford all of this. They had asked their parents a while back what Robin did for a living and their dad said he only knew that it had something to do with the Internet.

"Did you have a nice time, girls?" Robin greeted them both with a hug and a kiss as they entered the house. She was wearing a pink tank top and shorts so tight they looked as if they had been painted on. She was also wearing a very high pair of "stripper heels". Annabeth thought back to Carrie's earlier comments and still thought they were insane. Robin was just too sexy to be a lesbian. She then realized she was stereotyping and shunted that thought from her mind. She didn't know any lesbians so how would she know what one looked like? She could only see that Aunt Robin wasn't wearing a bra, as her boobs jiggled naughtily when she walked into the kitchen. She sat the girls down and smiled, squeezing both of their hands.

"I think my brother and your mom are both morons. They belong together and love each other and I hope they work things out," she said to the sisters. "Until then, you're welcome to stay as long as you like. This is your house and you treat it as such, but with respect too, of course. No one is going to wait on you like your mother does, you'll be expected to do your own laundry and prepare your own meals if I'm not home. You may have a drink and use the cars whenever you want," she smiled. "Anything else?"

"What if we want to bring a cute guy home?" Annabeth teased.

"Up to you, just be considerate and don't make too much noise if it's late," Robin said. "I'll do the same for you, I certainly don't live like a nun."

"What if we want to bring home a cutegirl?" Carrie said. Annabeth wanted to kill her.

Robin chuckled, obviously at Annabeth's discomfort. "Same rules apply ..." she winked at Carrie "... but introduce me and find out if she's got a sister!" Annabeth knew they were in cahoots to make her crazy and it was working.

The rest of their evening went very nicely. They talked and went for a late night swim and then came back and watched a few movies. It was after midnight before they went to bed and the sisters fell into a deep slumber.

"It was weird sleeping on my own last night," Annabeth said to Carrie. The girls had shared a large bed since they were little. Even on family vacations, one or the other would crawl into bed beside her sister.

"I thought so too, although I got all the covers for a change," Carrie said, sticking out her tongue.

"Brat."

"Yeah, but you love me anyway," Carrie said as she hugged her sister merrily.

Aunt Robin came downstairs wearing only a pretty pink robe and bedroom slippers. You could see a lot of her fabulous body under the robe and both sisters noticed, although neither commented. "You two are bright and chipper, sleep okay?" She asked as she poured coffee the sisters had prepared.

"Yes, but I was just saying to Carrie how weird it was sleeping alone," Annabeth said as her aunt sat down beside them.

"Oh? You two are still sleeping together after all these years?"

"Yeah, you can't beat a cuddly, warm body on a chilly night," Carrie smiled. "So, Aunt Robin, are you off to work?"

Their aunt shook her head and a few stray auburn curls fell about her face. "No, I work from here on the Internet. I'll tell you all about it soon, but what do you two have planned for today?"

"We might go into town, go on a nature walk, have a swim, have lunch, we're really not sure yet," Carrie said. "Do you have any plans?"

"I have a date later, but other than work, nothing special," Robin told them. "There are several meals prepared in the freezer, so you don't have to cook for yourselves -- yet. If there are any foods you like, write them down and we'll go shopping tomorrow." Robin smiled and poured more coffee and went upstairs. The girls didn't see her again before starting out on their day.

They had a nice day and met some interesting people in town. They ate lunch at a local diner and Carrie and Annabeth started making new friends. It seemed that their aunt was well liked and several people asked the girls to give Robin their warm regards. When they got home, they prepared a frozen lasagna and ate it, then watched some TV. Annabeth was tired so she turned in while Carrie sat up to watch the news.

She must have fallen asleep because the next thing she heard was her aunt's voice and that of someone else. It sounded like another woman. She looked up over the couch and saw that her aunt had her arms around a much younger, blonde woman. The young woman was dressed in a black, sequined dress with a cute hat and veil. She wore gold high heels. She was a bit shorter than Robin and very, very pretty. She and Robin were really kissing as Carrie quietly watched them. She had been right!Aunt Robin liked girls!

Carrie didn't want to spy on them, even as sexy as they were. It wasn't right but she also was sure if she made any noises, it would cause an uncomfortable scene for all involved. So she kept silent and watched her aunt and the other, younger woman kissing. "Shh, Olivia," Robin cautioned her playmate. "My nieces are sleeping, come on, we'll go upstairs and have some privacy."

"Since when have I required privacy?" Olivia giggled, but she let Robin take her upstairs anyway. Carrie heard murmurs and sighs coming from her aunt's large office and when they got louder and she was sure she wouldn't be heard, she snuck upstairs and joined her sister in bed. It felt right sleeping beside Annabeth again and she drifted off in minutes.

The following morning Annabeth went for an early morning run and then for a swim. Carrie was supposed to meet her in a few hours. She was glad because she wasn't going to play coy with Robin. She would tell the beautiful 30-year old that she knew and she didn't have to hide her girlfriend or girlfriends -- she wasn't sure which.

Robin came downstairs a bit after 10 and poured coffee. "Morning Sugar Bear," she said to her niece. "Where's your sister?"

"She went for a run and a swim. Look Aunt Robin, I'll get right to the point. I saw you and -- what's her name -- Olivia, last night." Carrie said calmly.

"Oh?"

"Yes. I fell asleep while watching the news and you two woke me up when you came in. I didn't mean to spy on you and I hope you're not upset, but now you can be honest around Annabeth and me," Carrie said to her gorgeous aunt.

"I'm glad," Robin smiled, placing her hand on top of Carrie's. "So, it didn't bother you, seeing me with another woman?"

"No, not at all," Carrie said and then giggled. "To tell the truth -- it kinda turned me on!"

Robin's expression changed entirely at that moment. "Really? Me or her?"

Nervously, Carrie answered "Honestly, both of you. I've always thought you were hot. I've thought of you --that way -- a few times."

"Oh? Have you fantasized about other women?"

"Uh-huh. I've been with a few girls -- Anna doesn't know, I've kept it from her because one of them is a close friend of hers. It's fun, I really enjoy being with women, more than men, I think," Carrie confessed.

Robin took her niece's hand and stood up. "Come with me Carrie, I think there's something I should show you." She led her niece upstairs to her office and opened the door. Carrie gasped. The room wasn't really an "office". There were a few cameras placed around the room with a large bed in the middle, some nice lamps and pieces of furniture. In one corner stood a state of the art computer with a webcam attached.

Carrie spun around as if looking for an explanation. Robin gave her one.

"I run an adult website and cam site," she explained. "I buy pictures from aspiring models at a good price and post them on my site. If the girl gets popular, I pay to have her photographed some more. I also do live shows on my own and with some of the prettier girls. You saw one last night, she's Olivia and she is also my current girlfriend. She's very popular and we make a lot of extra money whenever she shows up," Robin said.

"I can see why, she's fucking gorgeous," Carrie gushed. She knew she shouldn't be excited by all of this, but she was. It sounded naughty and like it would be a lot of fun. The 18-year old smiled. "I'm glad you told me, Aunt Robin, I think it's cool." She hugged her aunt and was aware of Robin's warm body beside hers. So soft and so close, she could almost reach out and touch her naked body if she wanted.

Shedid want to. She looked up at Robin for approval and her aunt nodded. Carrie reached out and touched her aunt's face and tugged at the pretty pink robe. It fell away and Carrie saw her aunt naked for the first time. She was a sex goddess and now she knew why her aunt was so successful. She dropped her bra and panties to the floor, it was only fair that both of them be naked. Robin led her to the bed and smiled. "Don't worry, the cameras are off at the moment," she chuckled. Carrie nodded and gave silent approval to whatever Robin wanted to do next. "God, you're fucking beautiful," Robin said as she touched Carrie's cheek. "I shouldn't be doing this because you're my niece, but you are so fucking gorgeous. Let's get on the bed sugar, and have some fun."

"Yes, please!" Carrie said enthusiastically. She wished that she could have been wearing some sexy lingerie, she loved wearing naughty things to bed and had oodles of lacy, pretty things -- so did Anna. Next time, she thought to herself. She was certain there wouldbe a next time.

Robin was on her back on the bed when Carrie crawled in to join her. It had been nearly 6 months since she had last been with a girl but she wanted it so much -- so, SO much -- with Robin. No "aunt" at this point -- Robin was going to become her lover and they were going to taste each other's bodies. She started licking Robin's tits and concentrated on her dark nipples as her aunt held her head close.

"Oh sweetie, you're amazing, have you been doing things like this with your sister?" Robin asked as her niece kissed down her flat, smooth stomach. She even tugged at Robin's navel piercing with her teeth.

"Annabeth? No, why would you ask such a thing?"

"She gives off a vibe. I think she likes girls or is at least curious."

Carrie was massaging her aunt's body with gentle, smooth strokes. "Anna? She freaked when I told her I thought you might be a lesbian. I don't think so. Are you a lesbian, by the way?"

Robin nodded. "Yes, 100% Lipstick. Your sister might be a lesbian too, sometimes it is the girls who protest the most who are really the naughtiest," she said. "Is she dating anyone?"

"No, not for a while, now that you mention it," Carrie smiled, caressing Robin's silky thighs. "But neither am I."

"Ah, but you ARE a lesbian, aren't you?" Robin questioned.

Carrie sighed and nodded. "I think so. I've been fucked but I can't say I really cared for it. But girls -- like you, like Olivia -- WOW!"

"You liked Olivia, huh? Wouldyou like to fuck her?" Robin asked as she rolled herself over and on top of the sexy, petite blonde.

"Really?"

"Sure. I don't own her, we both have other partners. She'd tear you up, but I think you'd like that," Robin grinned.

"Probably," Carrie chuckled. "I'm a lot naughtier than I appear to be."

"Prove it." Robin straddled her niece's face and lowered her gorgeous dark bush on to Carrie's face. Carrie didn't miss a beat, she grabbed Robin's hips and pulled her closer, lapping at her wet cunt for all she was worth. If Robin was a judge of lesbians, Carrie was a lesbian and one who was not afraid to challenge social taboos either.

Carrie ate her aunt with as much passion as she held in her tiny, lovely little body. It thrilled her to be able to share such intimacy with Robin, who she had always adored. The love of a niece for her aunt was now supplemented by sexual passion. Her hands reached up and squeezed Robin's bouncy tits. She loved how big and jiggly they were, so much nicer than her little peaches. She made up for it with her lovely face and saucy derriere, she knew.

"You made me cum," Robin gasped as she fell away from Carrie. "That was incredible, I wasn't that good when I was your age. Do we have any more time or do you have to meet Annabeth now?"

"We have about 45 minutes left," Carrie said.

"Plenty of time then," Robin laughed and pulled Carrie close and into a hot and steamysixty-nine. She had been telling herself from the moment the sisters arrived she would have to keep her hands off. Now in at least one case, that was no longer true. Their hands stroked each other's backs as their mouths devoured each other. Oh yes, Olivia and Carrie, together -- she was going to make that happen as soon as she could arrange it!

Robin was impressed with Carrie because she was throwing everything at Carrie and the lovely little blonde was taking it all and returning it. They were nicely matched in bed and when they broke apart, they were panting. They ran for Robin's shower and erased the aroma of sex before Carrie ran off to meet her sister. Robin watched her ass wiggling away and remembered that only 15 minutes before, her tongue had been licking that pert little ass.

For the rest of the day, Carrie and her aunt were in the loveliest of moods. Over dinner, they were laughing and giggling, which puzzled Annabeth. She had no idea that her aunt was playing footsie with her sister under the table. Finally, the dam burst.

"Just what the hell has gotten into you two tonight?" She fumed.

Robin made a split-second decision. "Your sister and I had sex this morning for a few hours. I'm a lesbian and so is Carrie. We had the most wonderful time --there. It's all out in the open and now that it is, would you perhaps be interested in joining us the next time?"

Annabeth's face showed her shock. "I -- I can't believe I'm hearing this. You're both lesbians and you had sex? That'sincest! Of course I wouldn't be ... to begin with, I'm not a lesbian!"

"I think you're kidding yourself," Robin told the older blonde. "Look -- your nipples are stiff under your bikini top and I bet if you admit it, you're picturing us both naked together right now. Trust me -- it looks even better than it does in your imagination."

Annabeth looked at her younger sister. Carrie hadn't expected Robin to be so blunt, but now the cat was out of the bag. She told her sibling about seeing Robin with Olivia the previous night. She left out the part about the webcam business, figuring Robin would tell her about that later. One shock at a time.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12