Inside Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nectar was flowing from her folds, sweet in taste and smell. He circled her clit with his tongue, then leaned in and seized it between his lips. Keira wailed out a high note and started vibrating faster against him. Doug was shaking again too, an explosion imminent in his groin.

Another two strong suck and stroke combos from Keira set off that explosion. He climaxed hard, and she swallowed his ejaculate. Her tongue continued to lap his cock even as it deflated; tickling the organ's every nerve.

Doug stopped his own fondling of Keira for a few seconds and then resumed when he heard her pleading moans. These increased in volume as he stroked her with tongue and fingers. Heat and juice came spilling out of her, and he absorbed them with his mouth. His hands coaxed out more, and her moans echoed. Keira's orgasm happened so quickly Doug almost missed it, and then her body settled against his. One final wave of ecstasy gushed out of her loins.

Doug collapsed into the pillows while the laughing Keira turned around and snuggled into him. "Did you like that?" she asked, tapping fingers across his chest.

"Yeah," he answered after taking a moment to recover. "Did you?"

She nodded, rubbing herself against him. Keira kissed his lips and then pushed her groin into his. "We're going to have to christen more of these rooms," she said. "I want to get as many as your stamina can handle."

Doug blinked. "Well, I think Clarke, Wouter, and some other men may have to help you there. Tess and some of the other women on my staff too, probably."

Keira laughed. "Not just them," she said between kisses. "I'm inviting all my friends over here, including the women who are already my lovers. You may have heard of some of them. Emily Blunt, Mindi Nagra, Sienna Guillory..." She punctuated each name by stroking his cock.

"Do you think they might want to know me?" Doug asked. The three women Keira had named were other British actresses he'd long admired. During previous visits to London, he had often seen them on stage. If they were as interested in his club's private areas as Keira was...

"They'll want to," Keira said, kissing him again. "I can't promise they'll want to know you like this, but you can ask them if you want."

"I think I will." Doug returned her kiss and pulled her body closer. He had recovered now, turned on by Keira's warmth and whispers. She made out with him for a few minutes, buffing his neck while he fondled her breasts.

"Just a second," she said, putting a hand on his chest.

Doug nodded and went still while he watched her pick up the condom. She bent down and slipped it over his organ.

"We're going to fuck now," Keira declared.

She faced him and moved her body into position above him after rolling on the safety device, teasing his nipples and pecking his lips. Their hearts beat strongly. Keira leaned into Doug, and he stroked her breasts and clit. His fingers roamed higher on her body as her groin pushed into his. Finding her diamond navel stud, he squashed it into her skin and stroked the flesh around it. Keira laughed and pressed her lips to his throat.

They shook against each other, hands roaming over nerves and muscles. Sighs escaped Keira's mouth. She gyrated her body with his. Their legs kicked at each other and the mattress. Doug gripped both her breasts and shoved his cock up and into her cunt in the same instant. Keira hugged him tight as he started thrusting. She kissed him with frequency throughout, strong hints of an oncoming eruption on her face.

A few moments of vibrating together and stroking each other, and they both climaxed. Doug shot his fluid into Keira, who lubricated his organ and squeezed it with her inner folds. She came several times as he stabbed into her, each sensation quaking across her flesh. Finally, they settled down and huddled together, resting. They exchanged smiles, each letting out a breath.

Recovering first, Doug grabbed Keira's shoulders and rolled her onto her back. She laughed her throaty chuckle as he moved over her and planted kisses across her torso. "Are you ready again so quickly?"

"Yes," Doug replied, tonguing her nipples. "You enliven me, milady."

"Is that so?" Keira felt his manhood and grinned, her hair tousled over her angelic face. "There's something you should know, Doug."

"What?" He stopped touching her and frowned.

"I don't want any more from you than an occasional fuck. I want to be friends with benefits, and no more than that. I have many lovers, but I am exclusive with no one. I felt it best I tell you now before you come to expect too much from me."

"It's okay." She was not the first woman Doug had met with such sexual preferences. He was sad, but he put the feeling aside. "Thank you for your honesty."

"You're welcome." Keira patted his cheek and gave him another wide smile. "It's good you understand. It would never work out between us."

"Right," Doug agreed with a sigh, resuming his caresses of her. He pecked Keira's cleavage as she returned his strokes, then raised his head and kissed her lips. "You keep telling yourself that."

***

September 11, 2003.

One and a half months later, Doug stood behind the open bar of his club for the first time.

It was eight hours into his shift, and things were going well. The crowd of people inside brought a smile to his face. Critics were intrigued by newspaper and Internet articles about the hot new nightspot that had opened on the site of London's most famous street brawl of the past year. Advertisements of the club's unusual atmosphere and its opening on the anniversary of September 11, 2001 in defiance of terrorism had further increased Inside Out's appeal to the public. Hundreds of customers gathered around the bar, in the game area, and on the asphalt dance floor among immobile cars and flashing lights.

The staff of Inside Out, Clarke's team and all the others, were moving around and serving them. Classic rock music arranged by Mike was playing on the airwaves and Yoshi's chefs and Jodi Lee's wait-staff were serving up food. The exchange of tips and drinks was heavy. Spirits of celebration ran high.

Doug looked around and smiled with pride as he regarded particular patrons. In one corner, Inspector Marlow and several other off-duty cops were exchanging war stories with soldiers on leave. The Manchester United football team had gathered in another corner and fans were buying them rounds. Punks and other rough characters were scattered in places, watched by Clarke and the male and female bouncers he supervised. Business people, college students, and tourists were also present in large numbers, and so were a strange group of people in costumes and masks.

Some of those people weren't really in masks, Doug knew. These included Edwin, Griff, Diana, and several other gargoyles. Most of his patrons saw the creatures as merely eccentric partygoers. Doug had confirmed that impression several times during the evening. The costume vibe had quickly caught on and soon actual humans had started emulating it. Pirates, vampires, werewolves, Guy Fawkes impersonators, and Victorian nobles were just a few of the masquerades Doug could see.

I'm going to host a few costume theme nights here, he thought as he looked at them. They're always great. Pajama night, swimsuit night, funny hat night, whatever other ideas come to mind. I think it could really drum up business.

Celebrities were patronizing the club, too. Prince William and his girlfriend Kate Middleton sat at one table, and singer Britney Spears was at another with her boyfriend of the moment. Keira was on the dance floor with comedians Chris Kattan and Will Ferrell, whose SNL antics had inspired the club's theme. All three waved at Doug and he waved back. Looking around the club, he could also see Johnny Depp, Richard Grieco, and several other Hollywood personalities.

There were also theater players, politicians, musicians, and athletes. The latter group included UT-Austin softball pitcher Cat Osterman, who had been thrilled when her friend Doug invited her to fly in and stay the weekend at his expense. Elton John had stopped by earlier in the night and expressed interest in putting on a concert at the club next month. Paul McCartney had done the same, and so had the Irish rock band U2. Doug had gladly accepted their offers.

"We're not as big as most of your venues," he'd told the artists. "I think that's what you want, though, right?" They had all said yes.

Doug frowned, reflecting on some other celebrities who had come by. He had asked his staff to give no one special treatment and to keep out any person taking unauthorized pictures. Not every celebrity appreciated this, and many had told him so.

"This is a place to relax," Doug had told each of them. "Not a place to be seen. Keep that in mind if you ever come back here." He had also kicked out several people who insisted on starting fights or loud arguments. Doug had assured everyone that the club was neutral ground for all disputes and would always be so.

"Great vodka!" Frank Martin proclaimed, catching the manager's attention. The cabbie had arrived an hour ago and was at the bar sharing drinks with his wife. "Your own recipe?"

"Yes. It has cinnamon and some other secret ingredients. I thought a unique cocktail would put us on the map."

"Well, it's working," said Will Knightley, who was planted on another barstool. "I've spoken to three food critics so far who have praised this drink."

"Great." Doug poured them each another. "Are you guys enjoying the place?"

"Yes," Frank answered. "The atmosphere here is wonderful. May Sheila and I stay here tonight?" His wife cuffed him on the shoulder and waved a hand at Doug.

Will coughed and beckoned Doug to lean close to him. "You're not mad at my daughter, are you? I know she fancies you."

"And vice versa," Doug cautiously replied. "I don't think it would work between us, though. Have you hired that chauffer I recommended for her?"

"Yes. Mr. David Wu. You had Frank and I introduce him to my daughter and make no mention that he used to work for your family. I'm still wondering about that."

Doug sighed, looking towards Keira. "I care for her. I fear she's going to get more popular than she's prepared to be. I can't watch over her every moment. Neither can you or her mother. She doesn't want that from any of us. That's why I hired a bodyguard for her, someone who can be there in case she can't look out for herself."

"Ah. Well, I'm sure he's capable." Will sipped his drink. "Keira will find a good man too, one of these days."

"I hope so as well." Concern for Keira heavy on his mind, Doug turned back to watching the crowd. Will she ever find happiness, he wondered to himself, and what about me?

"Hey!" a familiar voice caught his attention. "Doug!"

Doug blinked as he faced the voice and recognized the trio of new patrons stepping through his club's doors. A blond fop in a tan suit and the tall red-haired woman in a blue pantsuit on his arm were grinning and waving at him. The small porcelain-skinned girl in the black dress with them was also sending a smile Doug's way. Doug's eyes roamed over that girl, lingering on her voluptuous figure and long golden hair.

"I say," Will gaped. "Is that Erika Christensen, the girl from 'Swimfan' who recently won a Spirit Diversity Award?"

"I believe it is," Doug said. "Also, that other woman is Alicia Witt. I've been fans of them both for years." His voice was stammering in disbelief.

"Those babes are actresses?" Frank asked. His wife grabbed him and kissed him passionately, daggers in her eyes.

Doug waved at Dave Shaw and his two companions. What are the odds, he thought. Of all the clubs in all the world, these gorgeous women have to walk into mine, and with him! He shook his head. "Hello, Dave. I'm glad you could make it."

"I almost didn't," the annoying fop replied. "You never called me. Fortunately Zoey here has been observing your club's construction." He beamed at the redhead on his arm.

"Dave, I have told you to drop that habit," Alicia said with a snarl. "He's referring to my character from the TV show 'Cybill'. I apologize if you've never seen it."

"I have. You're great in that role and every other." Doug frowned at Dave and then turned back to the two women. "You're Alicia Witt, right? You, of course, are Erika Christensen."

"That's right," Erika said. She extended her hand and beamed as Doug took and kissed it. "What's your name?"

"Doug. I run this place. I hope you'll both visit often."

"We're filming a movie in town," Alicia answered. "I think we will be coming here quite a lot." She elbowed Erika in the ribs. The blonde at once pulled her hand from Doug's and blushed. Alicia gave her a defusing smile. "Is that piano over there in tune? Do you mind if I play it?"

"Please." Doug waved her towards the stage. "We also have karaoke here, if you want to sing," he added to Erika.

The blonde shrugged. "Thanks. Alicia is more musically talented than I am."

"I don't know about that. I've seen you sing on television."

Erika's blush deepened at his grin. "Excuse me, but I think I know you from a book jacket. Did you write 'Faraway Reality'?"

"I did. You've read it?"

"Yes. I love your work."

Doug ordered his heart to calm as she sat down at the bar. Alicia, Dave, and Will all moved away from them, each giving Doug a smile and a raised thumb. Around the club, Clarke, Keira, Cat and others were doing the same. All had noticed Erika's face and his. The emotion between them was heavy on the air.

Maybe things won't work out between this celebrity and me either, Doug thought as he and Erika began getting to know each other. However, I am sure that she and I will both enjoy discovering whether they do.

***

The End

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice.

Superb story, bring out a sequel please!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Swimming with Kate Swimming around with Kate Upton.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Selena Doesn't Have Sex But she does suck cock.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Scene 29 Jim films a sex scene with Natalie Portman. Enough said.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Massage A fantasy comes true when a man massages Keira Knightley.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories