Inside the Athlete's Village Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned rapturously, staring downward and unable to take my eyes off the sight of Karolina as she worked her lips down the length of my shaft. As great as the mental stimulation had been of watching Larissa deep-throat me moments after Leticia had done the same, the Brazilian twins had NOTHING on the mental high of knowing that fucking tennis starlet *Karolina* was now polishing my knob. I watched her bob her head back and forth, bouncing my spongy head against her throat with an audible gagging noise. And I moaned to hear HER moaning in obvious heat as she more or less slobbered all over my meat.

"Fuck yeah," she finally breathed after pulling off my dick. "I just KNEW you would taste yummy."

"Haven't *tasted* me yet," I grunted.

She grinned. "Later. I wanna feel this monster in my cunt, first."

"Your wish is my command, my lady."

"Indeed?" she replied with an arched eyebrow. "Well then, I wish for you to show me to your bedroom, remove my dress with your teeth, and then stick that weapon into my body and keep shoving it into me over and over again while I scream in orgasmic ecstasy."

I smiled and nodded. "As you wish."

****

I woke up when a sunbeam pierced its way through a gap in the drapes and settled on the right side of my face. When I cracked an eye open, sunlight raced in and seared half of my cornea, and I instinctively winced and rolled away from it.

Doing so caused the rest of me to tighten up, which included the left arm I had wrapped around the nubile, naked body of a certain Eastern European tennis starlet. Having woken up alone yesterday morning (was it really only yesterday?), I was somewhat surprised to find Karolina still here; but I certainly wasn't complaining.

She moaned as the sudden tightness of my grasp woke her up, but a moment later, she snuggled backwards, nudging herself deeper into my arms. I paused for a moment to kiss the back of her head, surprising myself with the gentle touch after the raw, wild violence of our lovemaking the night before.

Some girls I'd been with were passive lovers, valuing intimacy and tenderness while making love. Some girls were energetic, romping with playful abandon while we athletically shagged each other silly. And then there was someone like Karolina, who certainly looked the part of a lady in her prim white dresses on Centre Court at Wimbledon or in those commercials she shot for designer watch companies, but then became an absolute FREAK in the bedroom.

She'd taken charge in the beginning, directing me as I indeed removed her LBD with my teeth and then held my head as I nibbled my way back up her legs and then feasted on her pretty pussy. She'd given me the commands to climb up on her without a condom, telling me she was on the pill and wanted to feel my manhood raw. And then she'd barked at me to fuck her harder and harder while she hooked her long legs over my shoulders and screamed her climaxes in my ear.

But then her orders woke up some primal part of me, as her repeated commands to hammer her harder or take her more violently coupled with an almost subconscious resentment at being bossed around, both of which fed a rather egotistical urge to tell her 'Fuck you, bitch. *I'm* in charge around here.'

She screamed louder than ever when I flipped her over and spanked her ass. She moaned and climaxed when I pulled both her hands down to her lower back and then pinned them in place while I savagely fucked myself into her from behind, shoving her face into my bedsheets all the while. She stopped giving me specific orders after that, commanding only "Take me! Take me!", and I certainly started to do just that.

Karolina's eyes glittered when I pulled out, flipped her onto her back, and then crammed my dick into her mouth until she started gagging again. She had no choice but to swallow as I held her head in my hands and prevented her from breathing while I nutted my load down her throat.

There were tears streaming down her cheeks as I fucked her face, causing her to continue gagging noisily until my cock hardened again. But she was nothing but smiles when I pulled out and slid down her body to bite her nipples and shove a couple of fingers into her cunt.

Karolina cooed when I trapped her arms above her head, found her LBD and then twisted the dress up into makeshift handcuffs that were looped around one of the bedposts. She growled at me like a trapped animal as I yanked her body into a straight line and then rolled her onto one side, lifted a leg, and then shoved myself into her tight snatch. The 90-degree angle gave me incredible depth and had my cockhead bouncing off of her cervix, and she howled at what had to be a painful sensation. But she was also creaming non-stop and the position allowed me to alternate fondling her nipples and strumming her clit while I continued to ravage her body.

It was during this fuck that she began twisting and bucking like she was trying to throw me off her, only I knew she actually wasn't because the few times she actually dislodged my cock she simply settled down and spread her legs until I could shove myself back into her. I had to keep both hands on her body to keep her still, and after a few minutes I figured out I could do that by keeping my right hand busy frigging her clit while shoving the middle finger of my left hand into her ass.

Well THAT certainly set her off. She bucked and howled twice as hard as before, screaming at me to shove more and more fingers into her ass. I spat on my own hand and added my index and eventually ring finger up her anal chute. She shrieked her pretty little head off when that third finger popped into her, and when she came down from her high she rolled onto her belly, slipped her hands free of the LBD-cuffs and reached back to spread her own cheeks.

I didn't need any further invitation, but she gave me one anyway. "Fuck my ass," she barked. "Fuck my fucking slutty asshole!"

Pulling my dick out of her cunt, I shoved three fingers from my right hand into it and coated my digits in as much orgasmic nectar as I could. Then I swiftly replaced my three LEFT fingers in her ass with my newly-moistened three RIGHT fingers, shaking my head in amusement at the way her lewdly-gaping anus stayed open in-between.

I yanked those three fingers around a bit, stretching her out as best I could since we wouldn't have artificial lube. But she wriggled around and whined without words to let me know she was getting impatient, so without further ado, I pulled my fingers out, centered my dickhead, and *LUNGED*.

"FUUUUUUUCK!" Karolina screamed as I skewered her. And she didn't stop screaming for another ten minutes or so. She lay limply beneath me, unresisting as I pounded her asshole from above. She bunched the bedspread up in her fingers, and her toes alternately pointed and flexed as she absorbed the sensations I was sending into her brain.

My own brain was a whirlwind of feelings. I was getting off on the mental power trip of sodomizing the world-famous athlete. I was groaning in ecstasy at the tactile sensations of such a hot, tight canal gripping my cock as it drilled in and out of her anal cavity. And the aural aria of ecstasy emitting from Karolina's lips only fueled my enthusiasm, giving me the strength to fuck her over and over and over again, straining my world-class core muscles to the limit as I gave her the absolute oil-derrick POUNDING of her life.

She screamed and passed out when my first jets of cum spurted into her rectal depths, though I didn't notice it at the time. I certainly felt the way her body jerked at the first splashdown of semen within her anal cavity, and the orgasmic spasms of her butt muscles milked out the rest of my sperm while I did my very best to fill her up. It was only when I was done spunking her and collapsed flat onto her back that I noticed she was practically snoring. And I chuckled to see the utterly blissful expression of satisfaction on her sleeping face.

It took a couple of minutes, but I eventually found enough strength to roll off of her. I panted at the ceiling for another couple of minutes, and then sat up to rather gently trail my fingertips down the exquisitely beautiful curves of her naked backside, from shoulders down to her supremely toned calves. Another minute later, I turned and scooped up her naked body into my arms, carrying her as if she were my wife and we were crossing the threshold, though tonight I was actually taking her to the bathroom and into the shower.

I had to sit on the toilet with Karolina sideways in my lap to free one hand to turn on the shower. She woke up a few moments later, then turned and looked at me with bleary eyes. I smiled back at her, feeling quite proud of my sexual performance this evening, and I found that smile mirrored back for a few seconds before she leaned in and gave me a firm, open-mouthed kiss with both her arms tightening around my neck.

We necked like that for several minutes, just enjoying the simple pleasure of a kiss without the urge for coital intercourse. I sighed happily, feeling... content... for the first time in a long while. I'd almost forgotten I was an Olympic athlete, and she a famous tennis star I'd only met just hours ago. For a while, just kissing each other, we were simply boy and girl, enjoying the innocent joy of being together.

But eventually all that circumstance came back to us, and I started to feel my own cum leaking out of her ass and onto my leg. Karolina pulled away and glanced at the shower which had been filling the small bathroom with steam, and she dismounted me to step inside, never letting go of my hand so that she could pull me in after her.

We kissed some more while cleaning each other up, and then spent a long time just gazing into each other's eyes as the shower's spray cascaded down all around us.

Eventually, we figured out that we were pruning, and stepped out to dry off. I wondered if she would get dressed and leave me now, but she was the one to pull me naked into bed, tucking us underneath the comforter that was somewhat stained from our lovemaking fluids so we could settle onto perfectly clean sheets. And then pulling my left arm around her naked body, she pillowed herself on my bicep and quietly fell into exhausted sleep.

I stayed awake for a long few minutes, just staring at the back of her head while trying to sort out the emotions flooding my brain. I couldn't be falling in love, could I? Not with a girl I'd just met, not with someone this beautiful and this famous. She'd lost her Olympic match today and was in that bar by herself looking for a hookup. I was probably just another one in a string of one-night stands, and she'd be gone in the morning without a backwards glance.

I didn't like this train of thought, but I believed there was more than a grain of truth in them. But I reassured myself that whatever may come in the morning, I had gotten to share this one night with her. And if you'd asked me a year ago that one day, I'd be a Gold Medal winner who got to have celebratory sex with famous tennis starlet *Karolina*, I'd have told you that you were out of your freaking MIND, but that if it DID come true, it would probably be the happiest day of my life.

And it was.

That would have to be good enough.

So I'd fallen asleep, cherishing these moments that I got to hold her in my arms. And now I'd awoken, still getting to feel her snuggled into my embrace.

I kissed the back of her head with a gentleness that surprised me a little, and a moment later she turned and opened those gorgeous blue eyes to look back at me with a decidedly pleased expression. Turning in my arms, she pushed until I found myself flat on my back with her naked body draped atop me. And after studying my face intently for a minute or so, she grinned and said sweetly, "Good morning."

I replied, "Good morning to you, too."

She bent and kissed me, a soft peck that began turning into something more. My lips parted at her tongue's insistence, and soon her head turned to get a better angle for deeper kissing. I felt my heartbeat speed up as the passion inside us both increased, and the next thing I knew, she'd slid herself entirely atop me and then backed up until she'd parked her already-moistened pussy astride my morning wood.

Karolina pulled away from my lips just then, closing her eyes and sighing blissfully as she rubbed herself along my length. And then opening her eyelids once more to show me those bright blue irises, she gave me a goofy smile and mock complained, "You came in my mouth last night, and also my ass. But I never got to feel you shooting deep inside my pussy."

"I'm sorry, my lady," I replied with deeply contrite tones.

"No need to apologize," she replied brightly, as she reached down with one hand to notch my cock at a higher angle and then backed herself up more, sinking the first couple of inches into her twat. "Just make it up to me."

So I did.

12