Insomnia

Story Info
A daughter wakes up to daddy masturbating at her bedside.
2.6k words
4.24
301.2k
259

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,055 Followers

"Goodnight mom, goodnight dad," Sophie said as she kissed her parents goodnight, first mom then dad.

"Goodnight sweetheart," her mom said, tears in her eyes. "I can't believe you graduated already!"

"I know," she said, shaking her head. "It went so fast."

"Baby, we're so proud of you," her dad said, smiling appraisingly. "We'll be sad to lose you next year when you go to college, but it's for the best."

"I love you guys! Thank you for the party."

"It was our pleasure," daddy said. "We could not be happier with you, Sophie baby. You've amazed me so much. You deserve everything you've earned.

"Thank you daddy," she said. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too, you don't know how much."

"Well, I'm going to bed," Sophie said, hugging them again. "Goodnight."

"Night, baby," her dad said. "Sleep well."

Sophie walked upstairs into her bedroom smiling. She was 18 years old and finally done with high school, free from the tedium of classes at last, with a whole summer ahead of her to look forward to. Her parents had thrown her a nice party that day, and been the proud, kind people she always knew they were.

Sophie undressed for bed, hanging her sundress up in the closet. She used the bathroom and dressed in her white cotton panties and a simple white nightdress before washing her face and combing her dark blonde hair. Smiling at herself in the mirror, Sophie found that she liked how she looked. In middle school she never thought she was pretty, but now she realized she was. A sweet, young face with gray eyes, tan limbs and an athletic build, she was definitely fortunate.

Yawning, Sophie left her bathroom and climbed into bed. After saying her prayers, thanking God especially for her mom and dad, Sophie turned out her light and went to sleep.

Only a few hours later, Sophie stirred. Her eyes fluttered open, and finding the room to be still dark, resolved that something on the street must have woken her. She was about to go back to sleep when she heard a rustle.

"Oh... oh yeah baby..." A man's voice moaned quietly through a whisper beside her.

Sophie's heart thudded in her chest. There was a man in her room! Frightened to let the intruder know she was awake, she opened her eyes only a fraction of a slit and turned her head to look towards her desk chair. She saw a man's silhouette sitting there. Her breath caught in her throat. Her eyes were not yet adjusted to the dark and she did not dare move an inch more.

"Oh yes baby... Oh Sophie, daddy's gonna fuck you... daddy's gonna fuck you so good..."

Sophie barely stifled a gasp. She recognized the voice; her father was in her bedroom! And... those things he was saying! She couldn't believe it! The kind, loving man from earlier that day, who had never so much as made an inappropriate comment, was saying those filthy words. She could not believe it. Her eyes began to slowly adjust to the dark, and she heard the soft sound of something brushing together. Her father continued to whisper under his breath, and she was positive she was not supposed to hear. Still, straining to catch each word, she listened out of terrible curiosity.

"Oh, god... what a little slut you are... you're gonna be daddy's whore, yes you are... I'm gonna fuck your little virgin cunt you little tease. So innocent now, but daddy's gonna make you his fucktoy...."

She strained her eyes, but lest found it too dark to see any more. She heard the brushing sound increase dramatically, accompanied now by a soft thwap, a low grunt, and then her father let out a sigh.

"My little angel," he whispered, and then stood and walked out.

Sophie lay there, unable to believe what she'd heard. Her father, her sweet father! She had never imagined him having thoughts like that, let alone about her. It was terrifying!

...And yet.

She could deny that her heart beat wildly out of horror and a tiny bit of exhilaration. This was so forbidden, so new. She'd never heard of fathers speaking of their daughters this way.

It was too much. She would keep it her secret, and never ask daddy about it. He would probably be embarrassed, the poor man.

"Good morning daddy," Sophie said the next morning. "Where's mom?"

"Still sleeping," he said, smiling and giving her a hug. Try as she might, she could not feel anything but fatherly love in it. "How did you sleep my dear?"

She blushed. "Well," she lied. She had been unable to fall asleep for hours after daddy left, too worked up and confused. "You?"

"Beautifully," he said with a smile.

"Good good."

She searched his face, but saw nothing new there. "Alright. Well, I'm going to go to work ok?"

"Have a good day sweetie!" he said, smiling and kissing her on the cheek.

Sophie grabbed her purse and her waitress' apron, a puzzled look on her face, before heading out the door.

That night, she readied herself for bed in much the same way as the previous night, but now her breath ragged with anticipation. Her stomach twisted in excitement, but she was not sure if she was terrified or exhilarated.

Last night could have been a dream, she knew. A filthy, horrible dream. But... there was something about the memories of the way she felt the blood rise to the surface of her skin, the sound of her father's voice, and her heart beating like a drum that led her to believe that it was in fact real.

I'll see if it happens again tonight, she said. Then I'll know.

She climbed into bed and shut her lamp off, and began to wait. Her parents went to bed much earlier than she did, but she had no idea what time her father had come in the night before. She waited for what seemed like hours before she drifted off to sleep.

Her eyes opened in the morning light, and at first did not remember her plan. Then she cursed herself—she'd fallen asleep! Had her father not come, or had she just missed it? There was no way to tell. He had been so quiet the night before; it was a wonder she awoke at all.

She rose from her bed and looked around the room for something amiss. The only thing she wondered about was her desk chair. It faced her bed, pulled away from her desk. Hadn't she vacuumed yesterday? She remembered putting it back under the desk. Still, that was no indication. She may have moved it without thinking.

All day, her father behaved kindly and lovingly as usual. She and her parents went to a movie and dinner, and her father did not even seem to notice her tight miniskirt or tiny crop-top. If he had, he hid it very well. Her mother made a point to scold her for dressing so provocatively, so Sophie knew her outfit was suggestive, daddy just didn't mention it. How frustrating!

She wasn't sure if she was dressing to tempt her father, or if she just wanted confirmation of his desire. The whole affair had seemed so dreamlike that she still did not know if it was real.

"Goodnight Soph," her father said at nighttime. "Sleep well!"

"I will," she lied, this time with a plan.

Returning to her room, Sophie readied herself for bed, again with her white panties and a camisole. This time, she would not sleep through her father's visit, she would know for sure. Eagerly, she stood on her desk chair and unhooked her mobile from the ceiling. It had metal shapes and mirrors on it, and was as noisy as a wind chime when it was disturbed. It clanged and made chiming noises even as she carried it across the room.

She hung it on the coatrack on the back of her door. True, it was misshapen and looked awful, but she would move it in the morning. That was not the point. When her father came in tonight, she would know.

On her way to bed, she stopped at her window. It was a bright night with a full moon. Her window faced the backyard, which then faced the forest. Very private, but if she opened it the moonlight would flood right over to where her father would sit. After only a moment's hesitation, Sophie opened the curtains.

Her preparations finished, Sophie climbed into bed and shut off her lamp. It had been a long day waiting tables, and she was out within five minutes.

Chiming awoke her a few hours later. Her eyes snapped open, and her heart began to thud. Her door was opening. Quickly, she shoved the blankets off her so they bunched around her knees. Best see how far he would take this. She trusted her father.

Maybe too much.

"Fuck," her father whispered upon hearing the chimes. After a few painfully long seconds of silence, he resumed coming in and shutting the door as quietly as he could. He walked over to her bed. Through her eyes, open just a slit, she saw him look down at her. She tried her best to make her breathing even.

"Soph? You awake?" he whispered.

She did not respond, only lay there quietly, conscious of him standing over her.

"My little girl," he whispered. So sweetly, he could have been checking on her like when she was little.

"What a little whore, sleeping in just your panties," he murmured. "What a little slut at the movies, dressed asking me to fuck you."

Or not.

Her heart thundered. So this was true. Her father was coming in and watching her at night. It was the stuff of horror stories. But Sophie didn't want it to stop.

She adored her father. How could she deny him something that made him happy? Maybe it was wrong, but she wanted to do everything for him. After all, he'd done that for her.

"Do you touch your cunt little one?" he murmured. "Fuck yourself with your fingers? Daddy will do that for you."

She heard the sound of the desk chair pull out, the wheels whispering against the soft plush carpet. Opening her eyes a slit again, she was shocked when her father lowered his boxers, revealing the largest erection she had ever seen.

True, she'd never seen one live, but one day she'd curiously looked up penises on Google, unaware of what men looked like naked. She'd been terrified, and shut the window quickly.

Daddy's erection terrified her too, but she also felt something deep within her stir. It bounced a bit, twitching when he wrapped his hand around it. It must have been seven or eight inches around. He sat down in his chair, his cock in his hand.

"Suck daddy, you slut, suck me... take it down your throat... you love it don't you... You pretend to be so innocent, don't lie to me. I know you are wet; your panties were soaked in the laundry today. I saw how you showed your body off tonight..."

She watched, transfixed, as daddy stroked his cock, his hand brushing against his erection, explaining the brushing noise from the first night. He alternated between long, slow strokes, rough and hard, and short tiny jerks around the head of him.

"Oh... oh..." his voice became more strained as his excitement grew. "Baby you're daddy's little fucktoy. I'm gonna fuck your little virgin hole, make you scream. I'll destroy that little cunt, I'll pound you like the whore you are. Daddy's whore... all for daddy. I'll ruin you for everyone else, make you my slave, yeah baby..."

Sophie could no longer breath, her father's words paralyzing her. He doubled his efforts on his manhood, and she heard the results as he pretended his hands were her pussy.

Unable to control it, she dreaded when she felt moisture pool between her legs at her father's brutal words. She could not reconcile the gentle figure with the sex-crazed fiend next to her, but her body reacted anyway. She was so innocent that the thought of being taken like that was violently frightening, but also arousing as hell.

Her father, who taught her how to ride a bike, wanted to pound into her cunt. It shouldn't be appealing. It shouldn't.

Her sex, dripping, had other ideas. Moved by her desire, and pressed on by her father's, she moaned, wishing to push his words on, to tantalize her more.

"Oh Sophie," her father groaned, "You'll beg for daddy. You'll love when I fuck you, I can tell... I know you'll grow to love it my little whore, I know you'll beg for me..."

Sophie sighed again, spreading her legs on the bed.

"Spread your legs for me, yes," her said, his breathing erratic as his hand pounded against his cock. "I can see your pussy lips against your panties, yes, daddy's cunt, it's all for me... Oh God..."

He grunted and groaned as he stroked himself violently.

She moaned again, running a hand down her body, loving how her father grunted again watching her. She rested her hand just over her clit. It was throbbing, but she resisted pleasuring herself; her father could not know she was awake.

The bed bowed with the weight of her father, and Sophie began to panic. Daddy was kneeling on top of her, a dark shape looming above her and he watched her and jerked himself. She could feel the heat of his body. Her breathing became erratic, and though she was scared of what he would do to her she was more terrified that he would discover she was awake.

A part of her said to scream, to push him away. Daddy loved her; he would never go to far.

She believed.

Sophie knew that if she wanted him to stop, she would have screamed. Hating herself for it, she remained still, wondering what came next.

"Ooh... oh Sophie," her father moaned, the thwap of his hand on his cock so fast now. "I'll fuck you someday you little tease. Oh- oh!" he cried out loudly, too loudly.

Suddenly, she was hit with something wet in her face. She twitched, but was soon hit with another spray, and another, and another. It was hot and felt thick, but she dared not touch it.

"Uhh... oh... oh yeah baby...." Her father continued to moan as he shot his load onto her face and her hair and neck, covering her with his cum. "Uh... Sophie..." he grunted as shot after shot landed on his daughter, before he groaned and sighed contentedly. She heard him laugh. "My baby's all dressed up. You look so pretty in daddy's cum. Wait..."

She heard him fumble with something on the floor—his pants. He took out his cell phone and turned it on. The light lit up his face and Sophie saw her father completely illuminated, looking the same as she'd seen him every day of her life, only with beads of sweat on his forehead. It unnerved and excited her that this man, this mystery, had so much desire for it.

She closed her eyes as her father took pictures of her covered in his load.

"What a good girl," he whispered so quietly. "Daddy was risky tonight... Fuck." His real tone of voice, the reasonable father she knew, came back. "Fuck, Tom, what did you do? What if she wakes up...? Fuck!"

Hurriedly, he grabbed his clothing and cell phone and ran out of her room, leaving Sophie in her bed, covered in her father's cum.

EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,055 Followers