Inspiration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuuh!... Aaaah!... Oooh yeeeees... Deeper, bro, go deeper in my ass... Awwwhhh!... Oh fuck yeees... Oh my god, I feel so fucking full... Uuuh!... So full of you, bro... Sooooo full!..."

Jake's own grunts soon mingled with her sighs and moans, their breathing getting equally ragged the deeper his cock sank into her virgin asshole. The only other sound was the slick squishy echo of Jess's frenzied fingers abusing her engorged clit. Her own nimble digits were making her squirm and squeal with pleasure, adding another layer to the new, naughty, wonderful feeling of having her ass stuffed with her brother's cock.

The anal stimulation triggered by Jake's every movement was making Jess increasingly high on lust, turning her on past any level of excitement she had ever thought she'd experience. The slow, gentle, steady in-out motions of that fat tool rhythmically pumping into her rectum sent her most sensitive and secreted nerve-endings into overdrive.

When their groins finally collided and her twin's thighs pressed against her offered rump while his low-hanging balls bumped into her sopping pussy with a wet fleshy clap, Jess felt her head spin. Her ears were ringing, echoing with Jake's grunts of awed delight. She felt his cock buried so deep inside her that she was convinced he had to be pushing up into her stomach. Her whole body went numb as a sudden wave of jolting ecstasy reverberated from her cock-stuffed ass and rippled outward through her slim frame in time with the throbbing of her brother's big tool buried in her bowels.

"Jess!... I'm balls-deep in your ass, sis!... Ooooh fuck you're so fucking tight!... So fucking amazing, sis!..."

Her hand accelerated on her tortured clit, her fingertips tingling, her whole lower body coursing with sudden shocks of pure, unprecedented pleasure.

"Aaaah... So full, bro... Ooooh!... I'm so fucking full of you, Jake... Mmmmh... Ooooh god, you feel so good, so deep in my ass, bro, oooooh!... I'm... Uuuhhh!... Oh my god, Jake, I'm gonna... Aaaah!... Uuhh... UUUHHH!..."

It hit her like a bolt of lighting, sudden and piercing, a spike of ecstasy that blinded her and took her breath away, making her pussy spasm and her anus contract. Her juices dribbled all over her already soaked labia and trickled down her thighs. It wasn't a full blown prolonged orgasm but more of a mini-climax, a condensed anticipation of even higher peaks to come, as a tide of new and even taller waves of pleasure continued building up.

Jake's mouth fell open as he felt his deeply embedded cock being gripped and squeezed and sucked hard by Jess's contracting rectum. The rivulets of pussy-juice wetting his scrotum and the jerking spasms wracking her bent-over frame told him she was having her first anal orgasm.

Jake was almost pushed over the edge by the suddenly increased, erratic, pulsing tightness of his sister's anal muscles clenching on him during her climax. The sweet sounds of her incoherent gasps and groans as she came anally only added to his arousal. He had to grit his teeth and will himself with all he had to resist that delicious anal suction, taking deep steadying breaths and closing his eyes to focus on not exploding, staying perfectly still as he rode out his twin's flashing orgasm.

Eventually, he felt her ass relax once again. He exhaled as he heard Jess's squealing moans diminish into constant purrs, her normal tightness re-established around his twitching, pre-cum oozing, deeply buried cock.

"Oh my god, Jess, that was crazy! You were squeezing my cock so good, sis, it felt like you were giving me a blowjob with your ass!..."

Jess was barely able to open her eyes as she looked over her shoulder. Trying to focus her dreamy gaze, gulping big mouthfuls of air, she finally managed to murmur through her parted, puffy, smiling lips.

"Jake... Bro... Ooooh, Jake... I came from your cock in my ass... It was so intense... Mmmh... I feel you so big and deep in me... I never thought assfucking would be so good... Oooh Jake, yes, flex your big dick deep inside my ass... Mmmmh... Ooooh, bro, you're filling me so full... I love being full of your cock... I could feel you pulse inside me when I was cumming... It was so powerful, so sudden... Oh god, I love how you are stuffing my ass... But now I want you to fuck me, Jake, I need you to really fuck me... Please, bro, fuck my ass..."

Buried deep inside his sister's willing ass, his head throbbing with barely contained anal frenzy, Jake leaned over her surrendered body. He craned his neck till it hurt, but he finally made it to kiss his beloved twin, his perfect partner, his soulmate, his one and only Jess.

She moaned into his mouth as their lips made contact, her every single anal nerve-ending on fire, her next orgasm already brewing. Jess's mind was possessed by a heady combination of love, desire and joy. She felt like her whole essence was devoted to her caring, passionate, handsome twin brother, her ideal companion, her other half, her Jake, hovering over her, dominating her with his big hard cock crammed up her ass, making her his, just as she wanted him to do, as it was meant to be.

"Mmh... I love you, Jake... I love you so much, bro..."

"Oh, Jess... I love you too, sis..."

Their gazes stayed locked as he straightened back up behind her sweet bubble-butt. He gave her a feral grin, to which she replied with a wink, a light nod of her head and an impish smile of her puffy parted lips.

"Fuck my ass, bro," she mouthed.

Jake blinked, smiled and exhaled. Then he started assfucking his sister.

He withdrew all the way until only his spongy glans was still enveloped in her sphincter, then he glided in with one long, deep stroke, sinking inside his twin's well-lubed bowels in a single fast and smooth motion, pushing until he bottomed out. Immediately he pulled out again, retreating all the way and then again sliding balls-deep into that warm, welcoming, sisterly anal sheath. After a couple of experimental in-out full length strokes, hearing Jess's moans and feeling the resumed circling motions of her fingers on her clit right against his ballsack every time their hips connected, Jake went off his reservations completely and really got into an assfucking rhythm, pumping into his sister's rectum with abandon.

"Uuuh... Ahhh...Yeeeees!... Ooooh... Deeper... Mmmmh... Ahhhhn... Awww!... Uuuh!... Harder..."

The lube, his long preparations, the gentle, slow opening of her virgin asshole, her relaxation and acceptance and active enjoyment of their first anal experience, their perfect compatibility and empathy, all these factors made it easy for Jake to gradually increase his tempo and for Jess to adapt to his pumping cock without panicking and clamping her anal muscles making the penetration difficult for him and painful for her. Instead, surrendering herself completely to the pleasurable invasion, she took everything he had to give her, accepting his brotherly shaft into her snug, hot, oily rectum over and over again, to their mutual delight.

Soon the smell of sex, sweat and pussy-juice was intoxicating them. The sound of their connecting flesh set a slapping background tempo to the lustful chorus of their twin groaning voices and their broken, rasping breaths.

Jake's words were reduced to mere grunts and growls as he pumped his hips harder and faster and deeper into his sister's rosebud. Jess's husky panting gasps changed with the alternating phases of their assfucking rhythm: a throaty pleasure moan when she felt her brother stuff her rectum full to capacity with his thick throbbing meat, a mewling whimper of aching disappointment when she felt suddenly empty as he vacated her tight, hot depths to slide out of her greasy anus before another powerful, filling thrust, the cycle repeating over and over again.

"Aaaah... This ass... Sis... Ooooh fuck!... Jess, your ass... Aaah yeah..."

"Uuuuuhhhh!... Ooooh... Uuuh-uhh-uuuuhhh!... Ooohhhh..."

They lost themselves for long, lustful minutes in the unexpected and wonderful pleasure of their incestuous sodomy. Both were thrilled and amazed and completely hooked on this newfound way to enjoy each other's body. Jake's cock pistoned relentlessly in and out of Jess's pliant asshole, causing her rectum to send flaring sparks of ecstasy through her surrendered body at each pounding instroke and renewing her desire to be assfucked when, at each gliding outstroke, she was temporarily deprived of that amazing, perfectly matched, intensely fulfilling brotherly dick.

But it wasn't only the physical ecstasy of anal sex that made this special. To Jess it was a total surprise that buttfucking felt even more intimate than vaginal sex. Being sodomized by her brother seemed like the ultimate taboo, in fact the one real taboo so far. It was enticingly nasty and deliciously dirty, and to Jess it felt somehow forbidden and therefore irresistible, all of which did not really apply to having regular sex with Jake. It had felt natural and beautiful to make love to her twin, and it had felt great to have him inside her virgin pussy until he bathed her womb in his cum, but this first assfuck was something else.

In her delirium of anal pleasure, Jess felt like her brother was fucking her entire body. Not only a part of her, but her, as a whole. He felt immensely big and hard and meaty inside of her ass, and the fullness she felt from having him deep into her untouched rectum could not compare to anything else.

Having Jake inside her pussy had seemed right, but giving him her virgin asshole was immensely more intimate to Jess. In a way, she felt like this sodomy went somehow beyond just sex. While it was the most sensual act she could imagine herself doing with her brother, it was not merely carnal but also deeply emotional, as far as Jess was concerned. She knew she could trust Jake, she knew he would be gentle enough not to hurt her but he would still fuck her passionately and make her cum.

She had not doubted him even for a second as she willingly surrendered herself to him, completely relinquishing control over the most delicate, forbidden, secret hole of her body to the one person who deserved this kind of absolute trust, the one person she could safely allow to enter her in that way. Because he belonged there. Inside of her, in her every hole, even and especially her tiny little virgin asshole. Jess realized that these feelings were strange and would be difficult to justify rationally, but they were perfectly clear to her, and she was instinctively sure that her twin shared them and understood them.

And of course Jake did understand. He loved Jess absolutely already, and he adored her even more for doing this with him. His gratitude and admiration and affection toward his twin sister for wanting him to take her anal virginity after making love to her for the first time couldn't be expressed by words, but he planned to make it all clear to her through his actions from there on out.

The feeling of being inside her tightest, tiniest, most private orifice was completely different from being in her pussy. While her vaginal walls were certainly tight, there was also a soft, silky quality to them that made them mold themselves around him naturally, almost effortlessly. Her asshole though was different. Beside being even tighter and hotter than her pussy, and despite being elastic and adaptable to his girth, it was not spontaneously lubricated nor necessarily relaxed nor naturally meant to be fucked.

The fact that they were both groaning in pleasure from their first sodomy meant a lot to Jake, because it was something that only trust and willingness could achieve, through patience and acceptance and preparation. It proved once again how deep, enduring, instinctive their sibling empathy was, a link they shared not only in an abstract manner but in the most intimate physical sense too now.

His forehead dripping sweat on his sister's arched back, his eyes darting from her stretched, battered cock-gobbling anus to her lust-distorted face pressing on the pillow among a wild halo of blond hair, Jake panted and grunted as he accelerated even more, pistoning away into that slippery, willing, sisterly butthole.

"Oh fuck, Jess... Ahhh, yeah... Sis, your ass... I love your ass... So tight and hot... Oooh shit, Jess, this is amazing... I love assfucking you... Fuck that's so tight... I'll never get enough of your ass... Ahhh, so good... I want to fuck this tiny little asshole all the time, sis..."

Feeling him plunder her ass over and over again was making her so turned on and so overcharged with sensual stimulation that she doubted she would survive her orgasm when it hit. And she knew it would hit her soon.

A roaring, crashing, mounting tide of warm pleasure shocks was lifting her higher and higher on the peaks of a spiraling, ever growing orgasm that was bubbling more intensely with each battering thrust of her brother's cock slamming through her conquered butt-ring. Her fingers a blur on her clit, her lips chapped and split from all the biting she had done on them, her voice hoarse and broken by incessant moans, Jess begged desperately for more, before her climax wiped her away.

"Uhhhh yeees!... I love it... So deep in me... Uhhh!... So full, bro... I love your big cock... So fucking fuuuuuuull... Aaah!... Aaaawhh yesssss!... I want you... I want more of you... Deeper in me, harder... Ooooh!... Own my ass, bro... Pound me harder... Mmmmh... Make it yours... I'm all yours Jake... This is your asshole now... Uuuhhhh!... Ooooohhh god!... It's yours to fuck... Uuuhhhh!... You can fuck my ass... Aaawwh!... Whenever you want, bro... Uuuuhhh!..."

Growling deep in his throat, his vision blurring and his balls aching for release while his cock pulsed and pistoned relentlessly into that oily anal sheath, Jake rose from his kneeling position behind Jess. Without pulling out, he quickly repositioned himself. Planting his feet firmly on the bed and straddling Jess's firm bubble-butt, he grabbed her slim waist and began riding his sister's juicy ass like a madman.

All thoughts were erased from his sex-addled mind except a berserk anal thirst egging him on to push harder and harder into that willing sphincter. His cock was twitching and leaking pre-cum as every last inch slid through her stretched, greasy butt-ring, plunging down, slamming into Jess's ass ever faster, plowing deeper and deeper into that slippery, scorching hot rectum.

Drunk on buttfucking lust, Jake just kept hammering away at that conquered sisterly rosebud like there was no tomorrow, again and again and again.

Already close to her climax, Jess started to yell out incoherently. She felt her brother's cock go even deeper into her in this new and even more submissive position with him straddling her rump and drilling her furiously. She was loving the sense of absolute dominance that he exuded as he reamed her ass with incessant, breath-taking thrusts. Deliriously, Jess spurred her twin on between primal moans of pleasure, her fingers slapping and pinching and whirling frenziedly in squishy circles on her throbbing, frigged-raw clit.

"Uuuuh!... Aaaaawh!... Yeaaaaaah!... Uh-uhh-uuuh-uuuuhhhh!... Moooooore!... Oooooooh!... Uhhh!... Haaaarder!... Uuuuuuuhhhh!..."

Jake's ears heard her words, but his brain barely registered them. His one and only goal was that of assfucking his sister harder and faster and deeper.

His eyes were burning with animalistic need. Salty drops of sweat were trickling down his brow in rivulets now as he put his whole body weight behind every furious slamming thrust into his twin's scorching hot rectum. His hips were a blur as he impacted at breakneck speed against that dominated bubble-butt over and over again. His hands were shaking as he held desperately onto Jess's smooth hips, drilling away at that sweet pliant anus, rushing to his climax like his life depended on it.

Twitching all over with pre-orgasmic tremors, her ears ringing and her slim frame feeling intermittently tingly and numb, Jess suddenly felt her legs buck and tremble. Her pussy was quivering, her clit humming, her plundered, conquered, over-stimulated rectum sizzling in a conflagration of pleasure sparks overloading her nerve-endings. Her toes curled and then her whole body seized and went into uncontrollable jerking spasms.

Her breath was suddenly knocked out of her and her lower body was on fire. Her eyes popped open but all she saw was a flash of pure blinding bliss. Then she screamed, the realization of her orgasm coming right after she felt herself fall in an abyss of depthless ecstasy.

"UUUUUUHHHHH!... OOOOOOOOOH!... AAAAWWHHH!..."

The clenching grip of his sister's anal muscles contracting firmly around his slamming length was so sudden and strong and undeniable that Jake had to stop plundering Jess's ass. His pulsing girth remained trapped where it was, balls-deep into her climaxing rectum. His twin's anal walls squeezed and clamped on him so powerfully and deliciously that Jake thought he would pass out from the sheer intensity of the pleasure. He felt his knees go weak. The slick warmth and irresistible tightness of Jess's asshole suddenly increased a thousandfold around him. His head was spinning as another series of squeezing, milking, sucking contractions closed in on his pre-cum oozing meat. It was simply too much.

Growling a bestial yell of release, Jake exploded inside his twin sister's constricting bowels, flooding her insides with thick jets of cum.

"AAAAAAH!... FUUUUCK!... JESS I'M..."

"...CUMMIIIIIIIIIIIIING!... UUUUHHHHH!... JAAAAAAAKE!..."

Even through the layers of white hot, blinding, enveloping bliss of her mind-shattering orgasm, Jess could feel her brother's cock pulsing and swelling and blasting spurt after long spurt of creamy semen into her rectum. His thick, throbbing, rock-hard length suddenly seemed immensely bigger as her anal channel tightened and his veiny tool throbbed and enlarged, splashing her asshole with a continuous deluge of surging cum, jet upon jet of brotherly seed spraying deep into her butt.

Barely remaining conscious as she rode out her monumental climax, Jess's mind reeled when she registered the warmth of his massive load coating her bowels. The increased fullness of her cum-filled rectum pushed her further into sensual ecstasy. Somehow the sensation of her brother's ejaculation inside her virgin ass was triggering something even deeper and more ancestral than his bathing her pussy with his seed earlier.

Without even realizing it, Jess found herself cresting over an even higher peak. The flare of this empowered orgasm burned her out completely, her vision fading to black while her whole body succumbed to a rush of overwhelming satisfaction.

"Aaahhh... Ahhh... Uuuuh... Ooooh... Ja-a-a-aahhh-ke..."

As his legs buckled and his head spun, his cock still buried balls-deep inside her ass and still hosing her insides with thick ropes of cum, Jake felt his sister's body go limp underneath him, her voice trailing off into a choked whimper.

When Jess's knees gave way and she crumpled down on her tummy, her legs slightly parted as they distended lifelessly behind her, Jake followed her down on the bed. He motioned so he was lying on top of her with his weight on his elbows, their bodies pressed together, their heads close, his face resting on the hollow of her shoulder.

The twins lay there, panting and gasping. Jess's anal contractions gradually diminished to gentle squeezes milking Jake's ejaculating cock, until her ass finally relaxed and his torrential spray of cum petered out to a dribble and eventually stopped completely, his balls drained by his sister's clenching rectum.

For long minutes they remained perfectly still, joined by his deflating cock sheathed deep inside her cum-sloppy ass. Their sweaty, exhausted, sex-heated bodies rubbed together, their skin fusing as they touched each other in the most basic contact possible. Their minds were lulled into blissful serenity as they floated together in the most amazing afterglow imaginable, both of them swept away in the heavenly haze that blesses mutually satisfied lovers.