Instance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson just let out a soft moan, his fingers curled against his palms as Blake stroked him.

Blake pulled away his towel and dropped it on the floor, then moved between Jackson's legs and sat back on his heels. He ran his hands down Jackson's thighs, stroking and teasing, making him bob, a trickle of crystal liquid tracing its way down his solid length.

Jackson collected both pillows behind his head so he was propped up high enough to watch, as Blake ran hands over the other man's flat stomach, then put his hands under Jackson's knees, raising them up so his feet were flat against the bed.

"You had a blowjob from a guy before?"

"Yeah, a few," said Jackson. "Mostly as part of a threesome."

"So, you haven't had a guy pay attention to just you?"

"I guess not."

Blake gave him a coy smile. "I feel honoured to be your first. What do you like?"

He ran his fingers down the undersides of Jackson's thighs, and Jackson let out a shuddering sigh.

"It's a blowjob. You can't do it wrong."

Blake laughed softly. "Yeah, but you can do it soooo right."

He took a hold of Jackson's smooth flesh, and bent forward to run his tongue around and over his swollen, glistening head, bringing Jackson's nerves blazing to life.

Jackson let out another moan, letting his head fall back as Blake kissed him intimately, teasing at the welling precum with his tongue.

He knew he was leaking furiously. It'd been so long since he'd had a lover's mouth on him, and even longer since he'd had someone go down on him who wasn't on their way to hating him, that he'd forgotten what it was like to be completely relaxed. There was no emotional storm brewing, no tension. Just Blake's tongue, the man's hot hand wrapped around him, stroking him hard, then the firm seal of lips closing around him.

Jackson lay back in a wash of pleasure, the weed and the sensation of having a skilled mouth on him leaving him floating.

Blake reached up and ran a hand across Jackson's chest, teasing his nipples lightly, then running fingers down to rest against his lover's stomach.

He pulled off Jackson's cock to run his tongue up the underside, tracing each vein, curling around him.

"Yeah," said Jackson softly. He rested a hand on Blake's head, stroking through his hair.

Blake moved down and under, mouthing the soft flesh of his testicles one at a time, while Jackson moaned louder, then slicked a finger with spit and slid it inside him. Jackson let him in, his muscles spasming pleasantly against that first knuckle as he groaned and arched his back.

Blake took that as a sign, and dived down on him, his finger sliding in deeper to stroke against his lover's most sensitive place as he took Jackson into the tight heat of his throat.

"Fuck!" Jackson's hips came up off the bed. He needed this. He needed it so badly, this wet mouth on him, this ruthless suction, this selfless offering of pleasure from a man who refused to let him reciprocate.

But he would. When Blake let him, by fuck, he would.

"Oh, FUCK!" He came up off the bed, both hands reaching for Blake's head, his fingers pushed into the other man's hair as he exploded into Blake's mouth.

Blake rested a hand against Jackson's stomach, the other holding his cock steady in his mouth, as he swallowed down Jackson's pent up need.

"Oh Christ."

Jackson rolled against the bed as his climax finally subsided, and Blake kissed the end of his cock, before moving up the bed to kiss Jackson.

Jackson held Blake's face in his hands as he kissed him and rolled on top of him, Blake's hands resting above Jackson's hips.

Their kissing was frantic and passionate, and soon Jackson started down Blake's body towards his smooth, solid erection.

"No!" Blake stopped him.

"Please," said Jackson, "I can't not!"

"Use your hand," said Blake. He was panting with his own hunger.

Jackson groaned with frustration, wanting nothing more than to bring Blake to a crashing climax of the kind the other man had just given him, but he did as Blake asked.

He used his spit to wet his palm and then stroked the other man's hardness with long, firm strokes, increasing his pressure, wetting his palm again, increasing his speed until—

"Fuck. Fuck!" Blake came in a rush, his hips rising once, his back arching as he spouted cum against his stomach.

Jackson was surprised at how little it'd taken to get Blake off, and disappointed with himself that he hadn't tried to make it last.

Blake lay back, exhausted, then rolled off the bed before Jackson could climb back up the bed to join him.

"Let me get cleaned up first."

Jackson flopped onto his back and lay on the bed with his eyes closed listening to the shower start, the thump of soap against the dish, the squeak of feet against the shower basin.

The bed dipped a short time later as Blake, half damp from drying himself on a damp towel, lay down beside him.

They lay beside each other in companionable silence for several minutes, both of them drowsy after their orgasms.

"You still happy for me to stay?" Blake asked quietly.

Jackson mustered his energy and climbed under the covers, and held them open. Blake climbed in beside him and turned his back to Jackson, who wound his arms around the other man.

Jackson kissed his shoulder.

"Will you be able to sleep like this?"

"Yeah," said Blake softly.

And so, they slept.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 6 years ago
Patience

I enjoyed this as a stand alone chapter, I don't how you do it but your characters are live in my mind. I see, hear and occasionally can even smell them. I find them likeable, their flaws only endear me but they raise concerns as you know they're a hairs breadth from disaster.

However I'm mad with curiosity as where this story will eventually go. I have a couple of ideas but no doubt I'm wrong, I usually am!

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 6 years ago
Loved it

Hey Jase, loved it. Plain and simple. Thanks for sharing you’re skill with us again. You’re one of my favourite writers, thanks again. J

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks both for the comments, and Etaski, appreciate the private feedback as well. It gave me good things to work on/take into consideration. :-)

EtaskiEtaskiover 6 years ago
The Dark is Scary and Thinking is Hard ;)

You know I already sent my early thoughts on the "construction" of the story overall (since you asked in the comments), and I'm glad you found it of some help, Mr. Clearwater.

Having slept now, I can add on a more personal level that I enjoyed the way this put me just on the edge of my comfort zone and held me there. Nothing goes to shit and even has the opportunity to get better, but the protagonist and the situations he half-wanders through always felt just this side of falling out of control.

It felt just familiar enough to be see the makings of a good novel, as D&T says, and just dissonant enough from my own experience (but not my own compassion/connection to people I know in my life) to be a challenging read.

Which kind of explains my title. It's a motto and a reminder of mine, and it seems to be one for you, too. All I can really add is, keep going. Getting that pay-off later on is much more satisfying than seeing potential at the beginning, so keep going. :)

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 6 years ago

This story has the makings of greatness. Can't wait for the next.part. I like all the people around Jackson trying to protect him from his own impulse control issues.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Instance Ch. 01 Previous Part
Instance Series Info

Similar Stories

Jack's Righteous Gig Jack finds himself positioned between greatness and disaster.in NonHuman
In Service of the Dark Ch. 01 A young man's transformation into a proper demon.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Genesis Pt. 01 Henry acquires a gaming device that feels far too immersive.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Lilith's Emporium: Awakened Ch. 01 Young man accidentally awakens Vampire asleep for 400 years.in NonHuman
The Lampmaker Ch. 01 What would you do if you could make your own genies?in Mind Control
More Stories