Insurance Rep

Story Info
The rep. gets a surprise.
1.7k words
4.1
40k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers

When you're an insurance representative you see your customers when and where they want to see you. Barge in when you're in the way and it's a fast no sale. That's why I was heading out to a potential client's place on a fine Saturday morning when I'd much rather have been heading to the beach.

I pulled up at Phillip's place at about quarter to ten. I was a little early but not so much that he'd complain. As far as I was concerned the sooner we started the sooner we'd finish and the sooner I hit a few waves. Not that I intended to rush him. Slow and easy and then set the hook deep.

I knocked on his door and this young lady answered. I took one look at her and my mind switched off. She was in her early twenties, a blue eyed, blonde, Scandinavian beauty. Her face and figure were pure model material apart from the bust. Her bust was a little too pronounced except for certain types of model, those who worked topless.

Her attractions were clearly defined by her clothing. Skin-tight yoga pants that provided the classic definition of camel-toe, so tight that it was plain she shaved certain areas. A top that was struggling to contain her bounteous breasts made up the rest of her ensemble. Where underwear was concerned there was no noticeable sign of it, top or bottom.

I said something along the lines of, "Ah, gah," while she stood there smiling. Lovely white teeth and nicely curved red lips.

"Good morning," she said. "Can I help you?"

Taking a deep breath I was able to speak.

"Good morning," I said cheerfully. "I'm Jack Daniels. I'm an Insurance Rep. and I have an appointment with Phillip Dunstan."

"Oh, yes," she said. "I'm Annalise. Call me Ann. My husband said you were coming. Phil's on the roof right now. Come on through and I'll call him."

On the roof? I guess I could understand that. Living with this woman would have me climbing on the roof and laying down challenges to the world, Tarzan style.

She trotted through the house, her bottom swishing back and forth with a lovely lilt. She even had a fashion model's swaying walk. She took me out to the back yard and called upwards.

"Phil, the Insurance Rep. is here. Are you going to be very long?"

"He's early, so he can wait until I'm finished. Tell him I'll be at least fifteen minutes. Offer him coffee or something."

Now that he was answering I could finally spot him. He was hidden behind the chimney, apparently attaching a new TV antenna. Here was a man who needed life insurance, and he needed it soon. Just don't let him kill himself until after he's signed for it and I've earned my commission.

"Not a problem," I told him, smarming up to my potential customer. "Take your time. That's the sort of job you don't want to have to redo."

He gave a wave of acknowledgement and kept on with his work while I followed Annalise inside, eyes on her swishing buttocks.

Back in the kitchen Annalise turned to face me.

"Phil said coffee or something," she said, smiling brightly. "What would you like?"

I looked at her. She was standing in front of me wearing clothes that looked as though they were painted on using a very thin paint. For some reason her nipples were erect and pointing, adding further strain to material that was already stretched.

My mind switched off again. My voice didn't.

"What I'd like," I told her, "Is to peel those things off you and see if you're wearing any panties. If you are I'd peel those off as well. Then I'd like to push you up against that table and take you, hard and fast."

Her face flushed slightly and her breathing quickened. She looked slightly shocked, but only slightly. She also looked interested.

"You asked, and I was offered coffee or something, and I'm just not interested in the coffee right now."

I waited a moment to see if she was going to say anything but all she did was lick her lips a little, the tip of her tongue darting out from between her lips.

"We don't have all that much time," I pointed out, moving closer to her, "so we'd better get started."

I reached out and took hold of her top, lifting it. What I was expecting was a scream, a slap, and a lost commission. What I got was Annalise lifting her arms so that the top came of easily, giving ample proof that she didn't wear a bra.

I took hold of her breasts, bent down and kissed them, lightly sucking on the nipples. Raising my head again I looked at her. She was flushed and breathing harder, her breasts heaving slightly. I slid my hands down to her waist and under the waist band of her yoga pants. Her eyes closed slightly and she watched me through the slits. I slowly pushed her pants down.

She did have panties on. A skin coloured high waisted thong. They didn't stay on for long as I promptly dropped them down next to her yoga pants.

I took a step back to look at her, drinking in the sight of her. I had honestly not expected this. Why hadn't she stopped me? Did I care why she hadn't stopped me? Not really.

Still not speaking I encouraged her to lean back against the kitchen table, a toe tapping her ankle hinting that I wanted her legs further apart, a hint that was quickly acted upon. I slipped a hand between her legs, assuming that I would need to warm her up a little, get her juices flowing.

I got that wrong, too, didn't I. Her pussy was warm and wet. I could feel that her inner labia were protruding and trying to kiss my hand. I shrugged (mentally) and withdrew my hand to unzip myself. Her eyes, I noticed, flashed straight to my crotch, looking to see what was coming.

I was not averse to showing my offering, dropping my trousers for maximum exposure. Annalise finally produced some action. Up to this point she had just been accepting everything I did, reminiscent of a doll you play with. Now that changed. She reached for me, her hand closing over my erection, and there was nothing tentative about her grip. It was firm and assured. She knew what she had and she knew what she wanted to do with it.

Her hand ran up and down my shaft, her hand cruelly rubbing the head, polishing it the way you'd polish a brass ball. It would have been unmanly to shriek but I damn near did, the feelings were so intense. She dragged me closer to her. (OK. A gentle tug on the old fellow was sufficient to bring me closer. Wouldn't you move if a lovely lady was pulling on your cock?)

She guided me between her legs, just as much in a hurry for what was coming as I was. I could feel her wet lips kissing me and then I was past them, pushing vigorously into her. Vigorously, is right, as I drove fully into her with one long hard thrust, finding her pushing just as hard towards me.

Normally, if I'm entertaining a woman, I show a little finesse, nursing her along, building things up until we had our final crescendo. For some reason all my skill, tactics, and finesse, went out the window this time. I just started driving home as fast and as often as I could. Annalise lifted her legs and wrapped then around me, her bottom on the edge of the table all the support she needed.

Forget about a nice rhythm and stretching things out. There's no rhythm involved in I have to fuck this woman as hard and as quickly as possible. She, mind you, seemed to be acting on the same principle, moving in unison with me, arms and legs clinging desperately as we had at each other.

With this sort of action I fully expected to climax long before she was ready, especially as women normally take longer than a man to reach that point, requiring skill on the man's part to get them there. It wasn't to be.

She climaxed before I was ready, stifling her scream by biting down on my shoulder, resulting in me having to stifle my own scream. It hurt. It didn't slow me down at all. The fact that she'd climaxed didn't count if I was still going.

It turned out that it didn't slow her down at all, either. She continued bucking against me as I ploughed into her. I was going harder and faster, working on it, desperately working on it, needing my completion.

It turned into a tie for the next climatic session. I came at the same time as she climaxed for a second time, scoring myself a second bite. I guess she's normally a screamer.

I stepped back, breathing hard, feeling spent. She popped up onto her feet, bending down to pick up her clothes. She reached over and flicked on the hot water jug.

"Back in a moment," she said, racing into the house.

Oddly enough she wasn't long, returning after only a couple of minutes, dressed and groomed. Crossing to a cupboard she got out three mugs and started making coffee, filling two cups and leaving the third ready, presumably for Phillip when he came in.

She made no reference to what had happened. Not by word, look, or innuendo. It was as if it had never happened. What she did do was quiz me about insurance, the pros and cons and what was the best life insurance.

Phillip made his appearance and she bounced over to pour his coffee, then sat down at the table listening to me explain the policies I was recommending to Phillip. Not just listening, but putting in a few meaningful comments and asking a few awkward questions, which I tried to answer honestly.

I left them with an application filled out. Normally I like to get the application signed before I leave but I sensed it was better to leave it this time. If pushed I felt Phillip was going to back off. Leaving it with him and Annalise would have him signing in a day or two. All I had to do was wait.

Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers