Intention

Story Info
Intention may be enough to get her in trouble.
868 words
4.09
28.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

He was pounding her, hard and fast. The expression on his face was almost scary with his lecherous leer combined with a sneer and a primal growl which seemed to go on endlessly without ever his ever taking a single breath. His well-sculpted muscles flexed nicely as he slammed into her ruthlessly, holding her ankles against his shoulders as he stood beside the bed. She was just as loud -- at times even louder -- as her lithe body jerked and twisted from the loveless onslaught. Between the intense fucking and her vicious pulls on the sheet, the mattress was very exposed, and every moment of it was being captured on film...

*****

After that incredible scene, i was unbelievably horny, and it felt like my nipples were as long as Pinocchio's nose. i felt as if everyone's eyes were upon me, and the BART train simply could not go fast enough for my liking, for i desperately wanted -- needed -- to get home, to relieve myself of the pent-up frustration, and watching a young teenage couple making out heavily in front of me definitely did not help the situation for me. It took an incredible amount of effort to not run up the stairs from the platform to the ground-level exit, but given how others were looking at me, i was certainly walking faster than average. The damp crotch of my thong was a bit uncomfortable, which only added to my ever-growing need to strip naked and give myself the release my body craved.

But when i arrived at the house, i saw that He had returned early from His business trip, His immaculate sports car parked in the driveway. Just the sight of His car was almost enough to bring me to tears as i came to a full stop on the sidewalk, my chest heaving from my previous walking pace.

Like a good slave, i entered the house, closing and locking the door behind me, then set my belongings aside and began to undress. As the clothes cascaded toward the floor, so did the moisture seeping from my body, both from between my thighs and from each of my eyes.

my Master finally came to me, His shoes clicking loudly on the hardwood floor to announce His arrival. By the time my eyes finally befell Him, i was openly sobbing, for He stood in the way of my much-needed release.

He said nothing with words, but His expression was one of both love and concern. He even helped me to present myself appropriately in His presence by taking the collar off the shelf by the door and affixing it around my neck. Then i found myself in my Master's arms, clutching Him tightly as i poured my sexual frustration into His chest, His heartbeat soothing yet maddening in my time of carnal need, His arms enveloping me with His love yet reminding me that my need was secondary to anything He desired.

"you're wet," He finally whispered. "Very wet. I could see it on your thong, and I can smell your musk more intensely than usual."

i have never been able to hide anything from my Master, and my current state of horniness was no exception. To His credit, He simply stood with me, holding me, caressing me, soothing me, until, at last, i began to calm despite the need gnawing deep within my core.

"Incredibly hot scene shot today at the studio?" He asked. i was no longer crying, but i had not yet found my voice, so i could only nod meekly against the strong, masculine chest.

"The scene left you incredibly aroused beyond relief?" He continued, and a new wave of desire seeped from my body as a needy whimper emerged past my throat. Again, i could only nod against Him.

"you expected to come home and find yourself alone for one more night and planned to relieve your pent-up sexual desire, am I right, slave?"

He rarely ever called me "slave," even though that was indeed my status in O/our hierarchy. Somehow, i found my voice and croaked out an honest reply:

"Yes, Master."

"Hmpf!" He did not release me, nor did He make any indication that He would immediately punish me. Instead, He held me close, and for the first time since my return from the studio, I was aware of His hardness pressed against my belly, and that awareness only served to increase my horniness.

"Go get the egg," He commanded me, releasing me at last.

"Yes, Master," i croaked again, hope swelling in my chest, for W/we B/both enjoyed using the remote-controlled vibrating egg. As i made my way toward the playroom and the many supplies and implements kept there, something i had feared reached my ears:

"And also bring the chastity belt."

So that would be my punishment, one which i had experienced only thrice previously. my intention of masturbating without my Master's explicit permission would be punished by the egg churning at a very low level inside me while the chastity belt would ensure I could not touch myself.

The tears fell anew, and i secretly hoped that my punishment would mercifully end before midnight.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers