Intergalactic Porn Star Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, Ash, you'll be doing all the work."

Another small, helpless cry came from his throat at that, and I gripped his ass as he put his feet against the wall either side of me and used the leverage to get the lift he needed to fuck himself on my cock.

Lost in his urgent need to fuck, he closed his eyes. I took my hands off his ass and tugged hard on one nipple, and he closed his eyes and let out a moan. But when I tried to stroke his cock, he shook his head, his dark fringe sliding across his forehead.

Short as he was, I couldn't get my mouth on his nipples. Instead, I gripped one nipple piercing hard while I put a hand against the back of his neck and sank my teeth into his shoulder.

"Huhh!" It was a cry of pure pleasure.

I bit him again, and he ground himself harder into my lap. I realised he wasn't going to stop me, no matter how hard I bit him, and squeezed the back of his neck, letting him know his body was mine to do whatever I wanted with.

In response, he hissed, and put a hand on my shoulder to steady himself as he got more lift, his eyes still closed in pleasure.

"You're going to be wearing these marks tomorrow."

A slight smile curved his lips as I sank my teeth into him again, gauging the pressure by the shuddering of his body and his hard cock jumping against my stomach.

Christ he was beautiful. His pants, his moans, the lost look on his face as for a moment he let go of whatever tormented him. His head fell forward, his hair shuddering in front of his face as I started to thrust up into him, one hand resting lightly on my shoulder, leaving himself open so that I could get my teeth into him.

I could see how he was one of the network's top earners. If I hadn't been fucking him, I could have happily wanked to watching someone else do it.

I ran my nails across his chest and back, pinching his nipples hard as I bit him again and again—and every time I took his flesh into my mouth, he let out a cry that begged me to bite down harder, until I finally tasted blood and realised I was letting his need become mine.

"No, don't stop!" he said, a choked scream in his voice, his face screwed up in an agony of need. "I'm so close."

I moved my teeth to the other side of his neck and he whined in pleasure, his head falling back in ecstasy.

I gave him what he wanted, leaving thin ribbons of blood trailing down his pale chest and his shoulders marked with purple and red indentations. Through it all, he only writhed harder, his slim body undulating under my hands.

Finally, I knew I couldn't hold off any longer. By then he was covered with bite marks and smears of blood, his shoulders and upper chest a mess of bruises, his nipples swollen, his parted lips flecked and shiny with saliva.

"I'm going to cum inside you," I breathed it into his ear. "You're going to cum with me."

He lifted his head and I saw the black thing that lived inside him uncoil, as I gripped a fistful of his hair and fucked him senseless.

As I exploded up inside him, I stroked my thumb across his cock piercing and eyes flew open. He let out a small 'hungh', and his cock erupted, cum spraying across my stomach like spatters of hot wax. We came to a still with his chin resting against my shoulder, his body limp as if I'd fucked the life out of him.

I held him as tightly as the first tears welled, the swell of his vertebrae pressed hard against my forearms.

I knew him well enough by now to know he didn't hold anything back when his emotions got the best of him, but his helpless crying still made me feel like an asshole for the mess I'd made of him. He looked as if he'd been attacked by a thresher.

I dipped my hips and pulled out of his ass, then squeezed him harder against me while he broke into silent, heaving sobs that shook the narrow bunk, his hot tears splashing against my shoulder.

It was a while before he calmed and I could untangle myself from him. We took turns washing up, a stillness inside us both. I would have shared my bunk with him, but they weren't wide enough. As it was, he dragged his mattress onto the floor and pushed it under mine again, fulfilling the prophecy.

Once there, he lay still as death, not so much as a rasp of breath as he fell asleep, emptied out... for now. But when I pushed my fingers through his hair in an odd moment of fondness, he caught my hand and held onto it. That was okay by me.

To be continued in part 5...