Interlude in Provence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am insane to allow you liberties. I have never in my life walked naked like this with a male."

"I'm looking forward to more naked encounters. You may be able to extract concessions."

She reached for me, but I dodged away. "No need to be vicious. You were always going to win this battle of wits. I just had to hide the fact."

I was flattened on the bed again, with the alluring body on top. "Hmmm. You had me convinced I was losing. Are you an active agent?"

Her naked sex was only inches away. "If you start conversation in here, my tongue is going to work."

She looked down, smiled, and allowed her hips to slide forward the necessary distance.

I didn't fool around. An offering like this was not to be missed. The hike could wait. My experienced tongue worked up and down and sideways. "Oh god, you know what to do. Please more, more, more."

The climax was loud and explosive. It confirmed to me that Alexandra de Costanza was not getting regular sex.

She leaped off and ran to the bathroom. I left for my room to get dressed. I was probably in trouble for pushing the envelope of familiarity.

I was in the kitchen selecting lunch materials when she whacked the back of my head.

"Bad! You are everything I have been warned about."

"But you said your mother..."

"It wasn't my mother, it was my lesbian friends!"

"Was it that different, getting off on a male tongue instead of a female tongue?"

"Oh, why do I like teasing with you? My women friends would be outraged."

I kissed the back of her neck and she nudged my hip. Things had progressed a light year.

I offered the leftover red for lunch and she nodded.

There was a faint trail leading farther to the west, down which she advanced at a brisk pace. Somehow it had not occurred to me earlier that there was a possibility of a mutually satisfactory lashup. My then clear, but now befuddled, brain had thought some euros and some saleable secrets would be a good haul. But the fact was, my mercenary for hire life was full of adventure but mostly empty of the anticipated filthy lucre. I had managed to demonstrate, at age twenty-nine, that there was an art to having remunerative adventure. Which resulted, after my fortuitous discovery of Alex's materials, in an entirely too aggressive approach. If things continued to progress on this new tack, I would have to admit my bad behavior.

"What are you mumbling about?" She was turned facing me, her back against a tree.

"It would be terribly embarrassing to say."

"You've seen me naked. You've had me on your chest, tongue bringing me off. There are more embarrassments?"

The lips were pierced by an impudent tongue. The eyes were dancing. I approached for a soft kiss.

"As you say, our scripts are worthless. You know, I don't circulate a resume anymore because there are suspicious gaps. What is in those gaps is work for both the CIA and the Surete."

"But you are on your own now?"

"Yes, but needing some income."

"Ha! No wonder you came after me and the family fortune."

"Yes. Sorry and all that."

"You might be forgiven. I just happen to have told my minder at the Italian Ministry that our arrangement needed to end. Too many rules, too much hassle."

"We could be in a lot of trouble for even discussing this."

She grabbed my hand and walked us down the path, not very briskly.

"You seem to be a rule breaker, like I am. Won't there be terrible fights if we do projects together?"

Fantasies of life and adventure with Alex were running in my poor brain in living Technicolor.

"Yes, fights. Do you ever use those impressive muscles wrestling with guys?"

"Certainly not. Just because my veins are not full of testosterone doesn't mean male animals get to subdue me!"

Grabbing her hips, I hoisted the slim body to my shoulders. She promptly took handfuls of hair to control the male beast.

"I am beginning to think this combining forces idea has traction."

"Why are you letting me ride around up here? More seduction tricks?"

I turned around. We were either going to talk joint projects, or have sex. Or both?

"I bet the two of us could scale tall walls with you up there."

"My god. You are going to dress us in black and do jewel heists?"

"Lots of thrills, but fencing it can get you caught and in jail for a long time."

As we approached the patio, she slid down and kissed me lightly. "It hurts to admit you are not all bad."

"Are we having lunch here on the Patio, or inside?"

"We have to trade more secrets, so my bed is required. Wrestling too."

The sun had moved around but was still cheerily illuminating a corner of the room with the large bed. We spread a large towel and emptied the pack onto it. I opened drinks and Alex spread cheese on crunchy bread.

"What got you involved with the security service in the first place?"

"It's complicated. You sure you want the whole story?" I seized a neighboring foot for a massage.

"You already said we are spending days here." She landed a soft blow on my bicep.

"First of all, my dad worked for the Foreign Service, so there was government talk at home. Second, I went to Georgetown because it was a good school and convenient to our DC home when we were there. Various government agencies recruited there. I had a friend that was recruited by the CIA because his test scores were really high. After my third year of college, Dad was made the Deputy at the Embassy in Paris, a position he was eager to have because of our connections with my mother's family, where I had spent my early years."

Finished with her sandwich, Alex rested her head on my thigh and closed her eyes. "Keep talking, I am awake."

"After some hassle, I was admitted to a program at the Sorbonne. The majors didn't match up that well but my uncle the Professor told the Committee that I had perfect French and a brilliant mind in Math."

"So you have a degree in Mathematics from the Sorbonne?" She maneuvered between my legs and bounced the back of her head on my crotch. I made a threatening growl and she promised to behave.

"Yes. They had the strange idea that you were supposed to work hard for a university degree so there were weeks when I struggled. Just before graduation, the head of the Department, who was a woman, looked me up and asked me to the local cafe to meet a friend."

"This story is leading somewhere?"

I hauled the warm body up close where kisses could happen. "You said you wanted the whole story."

"Being around you and that sexy voice is making me wet. Hurry, so we can enjoy other activities."

I thought to myself that the heiress could be slutty when she wanted.

"The friend turned out to be CIA second in command in Paris and also a Math major. His name was Matthew Collins, so we had Collins and Colin. The conversation was in Parisian French, with frequent asides. After half an hour, he said he had an appointment and left. Francois said to me, "Well done, Colin. You passed.

"As we walked back to school, I carefully asked, 'Madam Chair, what did I pass?' "

"He is highly respected among the French security people and is a part time recruiter. After you graduate, he will invite you to dinner at a favorite restaurant and discuss employment. You should listen carefully."

I had to stop the story because Alex was wiggling out of her clothes and relieving me of mine. I asked, "No more story?"

"No teasing! I want to feel this inside me. Stories are for later."

I had a wildcat on my hands, or rather, my cock. I had no idea, of course, who had been the last boyfriend, but she acted as though it had been too long ago. Have you ever been on the receiving end of female curses in English, French and Italian all at the same time? After several minutes of violence inflicted on my body, a counter-attack was necessary. Pinches and bites on boob tips. Swats to the fine derriere, a driving tongue on her clit. She finally relaxed on her back and said, "Now!"

She wanted me, and I wanted her. All the early hostility had washed away. This was fine fucking, but more than sheer lust. Dare I hope that two kindred souls were merging? Nothing held us back from climbing to the peak and beyond. Ahhhh.

She was tight in my arms under the duvet, making lots of little noises and muttering to herself. Mostly in French.

I whispered in her ear, "What language do you dream in?"

I was still inside and she squeezed. "None of your business, but mostly Italian. My first Nanny was Italian, but had excellent French and German. My mother is from the French side of the family, and my father is from the Italian. They are distant cousins and love each other fiercely. So I don't really have a mother tongue."

"But you have fierce from both mother and father and just tried it out on me."

"I have a wonderful fierce cock in me. Why wouldn't I respond in kind?" More squeezes.

"This is exceedingly bad. I am falling for you."

She applied kisses to my head and made a low noise of pleasure.

"It's ok, poor Colin. Take me to the shower to clean up your mess."

On the patio, with mugs of tea with brandy, we stared at each other. The sun was bright and I was befuddled. There was no sign of the math major recruited in Paris by the CIA.

She smiled, almost a giggle. "There is no sign at the moment of the tough agent. A little affection and you are melted?"

"I started out thinking you were an interesting quarry, and now look at me. Completely destroyed."

She padded across the flagstones and seated herself in my lap. Softly, "I am destroyed too. All my defenses are down. What has happened?"

I held tight to the woman who had infiltrated me in one day. There was something wonderful going on, almost a teenage infatuation. I had never imagined being a foolish lover but here I was, teary eyed, with an incredible woman in my arms.

"I have an idea. Very few people know about this rendezvous. Probably, our ever suspicious former employers are not paying attention. Would it not be wise for us to keep our relationship, our hot new partnership, a secret?"

We rocked in each other's arms, thinking about that. She was right, of course. We had more power if it were not known or suspected that we worked together. Much less that we were linked romantically.

"Yes. I like your thinking, as long as it does not keep us apart too many days."

This time the smile was definitely accompanied by a giggle. "We will give each other lists of very private destinations, where work and play can both be indulged."

I slipped a hand under her bra and took a grip on the breast with the stiff tip. "Are we going to have new work identities? With new credentials?"

"And new tattoos?" Her hand was on top of mine. The sun was sliding down, and the two lovers were silent in the single chair.

"I could go get my car and take you to dinner in the village?"

"It's cosier here and I haven't finished hearing your story. There is another dinner, isn't there?"

"Quiche, with additions, and a hearty salad with additions. No more eclairs, but I could try a flan?"

"The Italians make it as panna cotta, with gelatin and more sugar than the French. Are you willing to allow me to try?"

Neither of us wanted to move, but the sun was now behind trees and a chill arrived. She got a ride to the kitchen table and a kiss on the forehead.

"What will you have to drink?"

She elbowed me and said, "A voice tells me you can be trusted and I should ask for gin American style with ice cubes."

"Gin on ice coming up!"

* * *

She sipped her gin and watched me assemble the ingredients for quiche.

"Your gin is going to my head, and that quiche will be too much food. Will you permit the new partner to prepare omelets as a substitute?"

Her look was at once sweet, saucy and endearing. I chased her tongue with mine. After a very long kiss in the French manner, the new boyfriend was bowing and scraping. "As you wish, mistress."

The gin had softened her up. The orders were all in Parisian French, surrounded by racy ripostes. I found a chilled bottle of Viognier from the northern Rhone in the fridge. I held it out and she nodded. "Dry, but not too dry or harsh. You will like it with the eggs."

By the time she had prepared two perfect omelets side by side in separate pans, I was totally cowed. I said to myself, "Do not challenge this woman in the kitchen!"

In her bedroom, she dropped the robe and slipped under the covers, reaching for the tray I held. I discarded my own robe and joined her hip to hip.

I was allowed the first toast, "To fine dining and partnership."

She grimaced, "You Americans are so crude", and rattled off a liquid sentence in French that completely escaped me.

She kissed my cheek. "It's ok, I went to a girl's school in Geneva for a year and we spent half our time mooning over romantic poets."

The eggs were perfect and the wine an excellent match. I was half asleep when she said, "I have an idea about our first project."

"Hmmm."

"If you are not an evening person, you had better be a morning person."

"Oui."

"Oof! You may, at least, remove the tray, do teeth, and return."

While I was following these orders, it occurred to me that I was being tested. There was dominance in the air. But my infatuated brain said that contest should wait for another day. I climbed back in, nuzzled the fine boob next to me, and slept.

In the morning, I felt her leaving the bed, but kept my face buried in a pillow and waited for developments.

In not very many minutes, a steaming cup of coffee was nearby, along with a sharp tongue. "What kind of an agent is this? The sun is high and you are lounging in the lover's bed? Dismissal for sure!"

She was naked and I was hard. A sudden lunge almost spilled the coffee as I continued to the bathroom. Before I finished, her arms were around my middle and the voice was offering a full breakfast if I wished.

I sat her on the vanity and leaned for a kiss. Afterwards, she leaned back and sighed. "I need more of your mighty cock. Our instant love affair has unhinged me. What if we allow ourselves one more day of loving and games before returning to the real world? I do need help with a project. Are you free for the next ten days?"

I growled, "Are you going to ride me and talk work?"

I took her in my arms, detoured to the bedroom for coffee, and found an armless chair on the patio in the early sun. I didn't need to do anything as she meshed us together. The sensations were better than yesterday. The parts were becoming familiar with each other. The brains were even more mushy.

For minutes, nothing was said. Lust was somehow being replaced by love. She mumbled in a lazy voice, "I have never been with a man and felt so nice before."

"Alex, this is subverting the agents. They will be unable to perform."

"Hmmm. Your terrible cock has done nothing but perform, Colin."

(to be continued)

12