International Haitian Erotica

Story Info
Quebec BBW and Haitian stud fuck Chinese students.
2.3k words
2.2
17.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/22/2017
Created 02/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Man, foursomes are simply the best. Trust me on that one. My name is Derek Saint-Augustine. A young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I attend Carleton University, and I've lived in Ottawa since 2009. I moved there from my hometown of Chicago, Illinois. My folks sent me to Ontario because I got in a lot of trouble in Chicago. Some of the Chicago City's roughest gangsters wanted me dead. So they sent my ass to stay with my uncle Ivan and aunt Annabelle in Ottawa, the most boring town in the continent of North America. What's a Haitian-American brother to do in a place like this? Count hockey sticks? Hell no! That's why I decided to make my own fun.

Right now, I'm having a foursome with Jennifer Mingzhu, and Conrad Chuntao, a couple of Chinese students I met at Saint Laurent Mall in downtown Ottawa. We've become good friends over the past couple of years. And good friends play together. We play together regularly, but this time we were just joined by Adele Larousse, this six-foot-tall, chubby and sexy, gorgeous blonde-haired White chick from the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. She goes to La Cite Collegiale, a technical school in Ottawa. Blondie is alright but it's the Asian broad I'm really feeling. I seem to have a thing for Asian women, folks. I don't know why. Jennifer Mingzhu is around five-foot-nine, pleasantly plump with big tits, wide hips and a big round butt. She's the first Asian chick I've seen in Ottawa who likes Black men and also happens to have a nice ass. Most Asian women in Ottawa are flat-bottomed and seem obsessed with White men. Jennifer is mad cool with the chocolate brothers. She's from the City of Shenzhen in Southern China, and has lived in Ottawa since 2008. She's currently enrolled in the MBA program at the University of Ottawa.

Jennifer Mingzhu's good friend Conrad Chuntao is half Chinese and half White, born and raised in the City of Vancouver, British Columbia. Conrad is tall and slender, good-looking in a nerdy kind of way. He's also openly bisexual, to the dismay of his conservative Chinese-Canadian father, attorney John Chuntao and English mother Joanne Luther. Conrad goes to Algonquin College, though he does little more than smoke pot and sleep around with random guys and girls. As for Adele Larousse, this sexy Quebecoise is proudly bisexual and down for whatever. And she's really, really into minority guys. I think that's a good thing. When walking around Ottawa, I see a lot of White men with Chinese girls and Black girls. A lot of White girls go for minority guys and the way I see it, that just about balances things out. Minority women in Ottawa got self-esteem issues and seem to worship Whiteness. That's why minority men don't like dealing with them no more. This conservative town is slow to embrace change, man.

Me? I'm proudly Black and definitely bisexual, and I don't know if I qualify as out or closeted. My Mom and Dad know I'm bisexual, as do my close friends. I don't go around telling people but I don't exactly hide it either. Parents never take it lightly when their son turns out to be gay or bisexual, man. My father is a police officer in Chicago and my mother is the senior pastor of the local Haitian Seventh-Day Adventist Church. One of a handful of Black female religious leaders in the Black Church of the United States of America. Add to that my habit of running around with shady characters in pursuit of substances and sexual thrills and you can understand why my ass got shipped to the most boring town in all of Ontario. Unfortunately for my folks, I didn't get better when I came to Ottawa. I actually got worse. In this boring town, I really had to go out of my way to make my own fun.

When I came to Carleton University, I was fascinated by the pretty Black ladies I saw there. They came from places like South Africa, Brazil, Nigeria, Liberia, Jamaica, Somaliland and many other places. I never even left Illinois before moving to Ontario. All the Black men and Black women I knew in the City of Chicago either came from the Caribbean or they were authentic African-Americans. The Black ladies I saw in Ottawa came directly from Africa, and they seemed exotic to me. Unfortunately, they're a deeply conservative and two-faced bunch. I'm used to dealing with loose Black women who like to get down and make no bones about it. That's how they are in Chicago. They like sex and don't hide it. Black chicks in Ottawa act like they're holier than thou. They keep the pussy on lockdown. Man, after trying them for a few months, I gave up on them. I banged a few White chicks here and there and I had fun, especially with the ones from Quebec. White women from the Province of Quebec differ from those we got in America. I mean they have really nice butts, man. Especially our good friend Adele Larousse. This Quebecoise has a thick, heart-shaped ass that would make a Black woman green with envy. And I for one couldn't wait to tap it. The four of us got liquored up in Conrad's apartment in Nepean and got down and dirty.

We were naked in the living room and doing all kinds of naughty things. Conrad Chuntao sucked on my dick while I licked Adele Larousse's pussy. As for Jennifer Mingzhu, she had a camera phone in her hand and wanted to record the whole thing. I told her to drop the camera and get in on the action. Participating is always more fun than observing, especially when there's nudity involved. Grinning, my sexy Chinese lady friend joined Conrad in sucking me off. With two sexy Asians, one male and one female, going down on me, I was in ecstasy. They sucked my nine-inch, uncircumcised Black dick like cock sucking was going out of style. I focused on rocking Adele's world, though. The sexy Quebecoise squealed in delight as I thrust two fingers up her snatch while teasing her clit with my tongue. I love eating pussy.

Conrad and Jennifer sucked my dick until I was just about ready to cum. Then they pulled me away from Adele, who half-shrieked in protest. Jennifer got on all fours and shook her ass at me. The sight of this plump Chinese chick shaking her ass at me got me even harder. I positioned myself behind her and eased my cock into her. Meanwhile, Adele had her way with Conrad. She stroked the young Chinese-Canadian man's cock, and rubbed it against her vagina. Conrad didn't need to be told what to do. He pushed Adele onto the carpeted floor and began fucking her energetically, thrusting his dick deep into her snatch. Meanwhile, I rammed my dick into Jennifer Mingzhu's hot, tight pussy. This was my first time fucking an Asian chick, man. I counted myself lucky. In Ottawa, the hardest pussies to get if you're a Haitian guy are Somali pussy, Arab pussy and Chinese pussy. Somali chicks only fuck Somali guys and white guys. Arab chicks only go for Arab guys. Chinese women mostly go for white guys and Chinese guys. If you're a brother getting some Asian pussy, you had better enjoy it. Savour the experience, you know?

Jennifer Mingzhu, normally a quiet and reserved Chinese chick really cut loose in the bedroom. She barked at me to fuck her with my big Black dick, and I didn't need to be told twice. She likes it rough and that's okay by me. I rammed my dick hard into her pussy, making her squeal. Face down and ass up, the big-booty Chinese chick took what I gave her. I briefly turned and saw Conrad Chuntao fucking Adele Larousse like fucking was going out of style. Who says Asian guys can't fuck? Conrad had a big dick and knew how to use it, judging by Adele's screams of pleasure. Jennifer got back my attention by telling me she wanted to try something new. She took my cock out of her pussy, and smeared something on it. I stared at her, dumbfounded. Jennifer grinned, and told me to relax. Then she got on all fours again, and this time she spread her big butt cheeks wide open. I gasped in shock. The sexy Chinese chick was offering me her ass. How about that?

I pressed my dick against Jennifer Mingzhu's asshole, and promised her I'd be gentle. I pushed my dick into her asshole slowly. This was my first time having anal sex with a female, folks. I've fucked a few guys and been fucked by quite a few. However, this was a new experience. I eased my dick into Jennifer's asshole, and began fucking her. My sexy Chinese diva took it like a champ, hardly a grunt or groan from her. She fingered her pussy while I fucked her in the ass. At the same time, a sharp scream caught my attention. I turned around and saw that Adele and Conrad were going at it, albeit in a very different and even kinkier way. Conrad was on all fours, and Adele was fucking him in the ass with a strap-on dildo. Wow. I guess these two are real rough riders, eh? Jennifer asked me to spank her while pumping her butt hole. I did just that, loving the way her big ass jiggled as I spanked and fucked it. Hmmm. This was definitely fun.

Jennifer Mingzhu and I went at it for quite some time, and then I came. Only when my hot cum flooded her tight asshole did the sexy Chinese diva scream. I relished that primal sound, and a victorious groan escaped my mouth. I held her while she trembled under the force of a white-hot orgasm, and later we both slumped on the floor. Gently I eased my cock out of Jennifer's asshole. She smiled and kissed me. I kissed her tenderly. Man, that was fun. I was still horny, though. Adele Larousse winked at me as she fucked Conrad Chuntao with the strap-on dildo. I looked at the sexy Quebecoise hot ass and got a marvellous idea. I took Jennifer's lubricant, and went over to her. When I approached her with my kinky plan, Adele was all for it. Typical Quebecoise. She'd do anything for sex.

I positioned myself behind Adele, and spread her big white ass cheeks wide open. I smeared some lube against her asshole and she shuddered, complaining that it was cold. Laughing, I patted her butt and told her I'd warm her up in no time. And I kept my promise. I pressed my dick against Adele's asshole, and eased it inside. The sexy Quebec chick seemed jolted as my dick popped into her asshole. She didn't stop fucking Conrad, though. She continued ramming her dildo deep inside the young Chinese-Canadian man's asshole. Hard and fast she pumped him. Well, I did the same to her. I put my hands upon those wide hips of hers and worked my dick deeper into her asshole. Her hole was too supple, even with the lubrication I provided. She was clearly no stranger to butt fucking. Adele squealed as my dick began filling her asshole. My powerful thrusts caused her to ram her dildo deeper inside Conrad, which in turn caused him to scream. Oh, yeah. The fun was just beginning.

Meanwhile, Jennifer Mingzhu was fingering her pussy as she watched the three-way action between Adele Larousse, Conrad Chuntao and myself. She grabbed a dildo from her bag, and joined the action. I didn't really pay attention. I was too busy thrusting my dick deep inside Adele's tight asshole while she fucked Conrad with her strap-on dildo. Imagine my surprise when I felt a pair of small but firm hands grab my ass. I turned around and saw Jennifer, and she grinned mischievously. In her hand she held a long, green dildo. I knew what she wanted to do with it. I smiled, the more the merrier. Smiling, Jennifer took the lube I just used on Adele and applied it on her dildo. Then she spread my ass cheeks and pushed her dildo into my asshole. And just like that, I found myself getting fucked while fucking someone else. Wow.

Jennifer Mingzhu worked her dildo up my Black ass while I thrust my cock deep inside Adele Larousse hot, yielding asshole. At the same time, Adele packed Conrad Chuntao's ass with merciless thrusts of her strap-on dildo. Man, are we freaky or what? We fucked and sucked like there was no tomorrow. For some reason, the presence of Jennifer's dildo in my ass caused me to fuck Adele even harder. I came, flooding the sexy Quebecoise asshole with my manly cum. At the same time, Conrad came, his body rocked to orgasm by the merciless pounding Adele gave his ass. The four of us slumped on a heap on the floor, moaning as we came. Only Jennifer remained in control. Detaching Adele's strap-on dildo from her waist, Jennifer strapped it on. And she fucked Conrad with it while thrusting her dildo up my ass even after I came. As for Adele, Jennifer raised her foot and jammed it between the sexy Quebecoise legs, eliciting squeals of pleasure from her. Yep, Jennifer Mingzhu was definitely a woman in control.

Much later, after all was said and done, the four of us hit the showers. Needless to say a good time was had by all. Adele Larousse and Conrad Chuntao stayed together while Jennifer Mingzhu and I went home. We took the OC Transpo bus to her place in the Meadowlands, and continued with our own brand of fun. We stopped by the erotic boutique to buy a strap-on and some condoms for the night. I honestly think my favourite Chinese-Canadian diva is trying to sexually exhaust me, man. And that's okay by me. I'm an openly bisexual Haitian-American guy living in Ottawa with my kinky Chinese girlfriend while attending university. We're wild, we're naughty and we're happy together.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers