Internet Friends

Story Info
Online friends and sexting buddies finally meet in person.
5.8k words
4.38
10.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands were tugging nervously at the leather strap of my purse as I walked down the long hallway to my hotel room.

The door unlocked with a clean sounding click and I walked in to see my suitcase sitting neatly beside the large bed. The final rays of the sun were slipping behind the horizon. I stood for a moment, looking out of the window that made up the entire east wall. The city was spread before me in a beautiful but shadowy display. The buildings around me were beginning to glow from their inner lights. For a moment I forgot how hard my heart was pounding.

But then, my phone buzzed.

"Have you arrived safe and sound?" texted Nick.

"Just got to my room. I can meet you at the bar downstairs." I replied. I felt a little faint.

"Perfect," he had written back after a moment. "I can be there in 20." There was a pause and then another message came through. "Iris? We're finally going to meet."

"I'm excited to see you face to face, Nick," I texted back, feeling myself smiling stupidly.

"And I'm excited to touch you," he said, ending the conversation.

I set my phone down and caught a glance of myself in the mirror, checking to make sure my lingerie was in place under my black dress with a zipper front, and smoothing my hair. I retouched my makeup, butterflies fluttering in my chest.

My flight across the country had been long and exhausting. Despite my comfortable first class seat and a glass of wine, I spent the travel time worried about my evening. My afternoon work conference wasn't the reason I was nervous. I was one of the speakers but I could only absentmindedly scroll through my notes on my laptop. My mind was focused on my friend Nick.

"Friend" was a loose term.

We had met online. He was funny and kind, he thought I was interesting and beautiful. His eyes could pierce right through me even in just pictures. His voice was deep and dark, sometimes raspy when he was about to fall asleep. Everything about him was deeply attractive to me and I was incredibly lucky to have met him.

Work had me too busy to have a real relationship so sometimes I felt guilty, like I was using Nick for sex and attention because I couldn't commit to anything more. It was hard to help myself when it came to sexting him because we both had such high sex drives. He would send me pictures from his work bathroom of his incredibly stiff hard-on being held in his hand in front of the mirror. I'd text him long paragraphs about what I would do to him if we happened to work in the same building. If I was able to call him into my office, if he were to walk in on me trying to discreetly watch porn on my work computer.

I loved his dominance. He could be rough with me, telling me filthy things, and calling me his slut or his bad little girl. He could tell me very descriptively how he would hold me to my bed by my throat and make me cum over and over with his hand, keeping his fingers curled and wet inside me until my orgasm finished and he could begin on the next one. He had such power over me. I couldn't control myself.

He loved it when I told him when he could cum, however. It was a really hot kink that he didn't realize he had until I enforced it more harshly than people had in his past. My favorite thing to do was make him painfully hard during his work day and tell him not to cum until he was home.

I would tell him to lay a towel on his bed and film himself grinding his cock into it until he began to cum, which often didn't take more than twenty seconds or so. I loved watching him, he always came so much. Sometimes nine or ten squirts at once, the cum shooting clear across to the edge of the towel, his moans dropping into breathlessness at the end. I would orgasm to this, repeating after him when he said "Fuck me," in the video. My tongue would hang out of my mouth watching him rub out any remaining splashes just for me.

And after I had made myself cum several times, moaning his name despite his absence, we would talk. I loved hearing his thoughts. I loved how easily he made me smile and laugh. I felt happy any time my night ended with one of us falling asleep mid-conversation.

But we had never touched in person. But now, the day was finally here and I was so incredibly nervous. Nick felt out of my league. Incredibly sexy and charming, and someone I wanted to spend all my free time with. I had sweet fuzzy feelings about him that kept me coming back, and those fuzzy feelings were competing with the intense desire I had to suck his dick as soon as I saw him.

Once at the bar, I tried to satisfy that need by placing the straw of my gin and tonic in my mouth and moving my tongue subtly against it as I watched the glass entrance doors waiting for Nick to walk through. My heart was pounding.

Through the bustle of the lobby I watched one of the doors revolve and I saw him. He walked out and my heart stopped.

He looked beautiful. His face was so familiar and yet had this alarming new realness to it. The lights of the chandeliers caught a shine on his dress shoes. He was holding a jacket over his arm and wearing a pressed dress shirt and tie. His handsome face was stoic at first and then he saw me. I got to my feet, unable to focus on anything else.

His face lit up in an intensely happy smile and his arms spread open.

Before I knew what was happening, I was almost in a sprint to get to his body. He crouched ever so slightly and caught my body as it slammed into his, my arms going around him instinctively and his going around my waist. He lifted me up off the ground as he straightened up and I inhaled the scent of his cologne and the shaving cream he must have used before he left the house. I inhaled the scent and my heart almost burst from my chest. I finally had him.

He set me down, his familiar laugh coming from his chest made me grin up at him. "Hi Iris," he said happily.

"Hi," I breathed. I stared at him for just a second too long and decided to follow my instincts rather than be polite. I held his beautiful face in both my hands and brought him down slightly so I could kiss his lips. I kissed him deeply, lovingly. I couldn't remember ever kissing someone the way I kissed him in that moment. I didn't really care if he didn't want to kiss me back or if he just wanted to fuck and move on. I needed to kiss his smile and know that I had done it, despite how out of character it was for me.

When I broke our kiss I studied his face. He was smiling even bigger than before and put his two strong hands on either side of my face and kissed me again, hard. He ended the kiss abruptly and crushed me into his chest. "I'm so glad you're here," he said, his words were muffled by his arm pressing into my ear as he held me.

All I could do was giggle and feel my face get hot with a kind of blush I hadn't felt since high school. He was real and I couldn't quite wrap my head around it. He had me take his arm as he walked me back to my seat at the bar. He ordered me another drink and stood beside me waiting for his whiskey. We talked about my flight, my speech at the conference, his day at work, how much we missed texting one another during the morning and afternoon. He complimented my dress and my perfume. I reached out and held his face and complimented the softness of his skin that I had long suspected. We joked around a bit to take the sharp edge of nervousness away from our first personal encounter.

But even through the goofy conversations and how casually we acted, I could feel the satin of my panties becoming soaked between my legs. Watching his lips move when he talked, the way his lashes rested on his cheek when he was looking down, his scent, the feeling of his dress pants on my skin when he leaned in to press his thigh to my knee. I was intoxicated. I watched his whole body move, forgetting to talk at times.

"You okay?" he asked, looking at my face knowingly.

I stared at his lips. "I'm really good."

"Do you want something?" he asked, almost teasingly.

"Yes," I breathed, locking eyes with him.

His eyebrows raised, he acted surprised. "Something from the bar?"

My eyes went back to his lips and I shook my head.

He smiled at me and tilted his head, feigning ignorance. "What, then?"

I had to focus in order to speak, in order to move my tongue properly. "Something from my room."

"Oh, your room," he teased. He finished his whiskey and leaned into the bartender to close our tabs despite my insisting that I pay with the company card. When his friendly attention dropped away from me, my heart started pounding again. All I ever wanted was to fuck him, it's all I did all day in the fictional world we'd created. But this was real. He was really leaning against the bartop beside me. I could really see the pull of the fabric of his dress shirt between his strong shoulderblades. I could really swallow his cum in just a few minutes...if I told him to give it to me.

My mouth watered.

He turned to me casually and popped a mint into his mouth and smiled at me adorably. "C'mon, let's get you that something, then."

He tilted his elbow at me and I obediently took his arm again. He walked me to the elevators and my fingers eagerly caressed his upper arm, feeling his muscles and the warmth radiating through his clothes. The elevator doors opened and we were met with a crowd of people getting off into the lobby, some towing suitcases. A small crowd had formed behind us and Nick stopped me at the last second from boarding the freight. "We'll get the next one," he said quietly. He was nonchalantly chewing on his mint, watching the lights above the different elevators when he looked over at me and winked.

I felt my soul momentarily leave my body.

Soon enough, he pulled me into an empty elevator and calmly pressed the button for my floor.

The elevator made that first jolt to pull upwards and he turned to me. He held my waist with both hands and leaned backwards slightly to brace his upper back against the mirrored wall of the elevator. He pulled me against his perfect body and started to kiss me again. This time he was the one kissing me deeply, passionately. Romantically, even. And his hips were rocking ever so slightly back and forth. He was real. I moaned into his mouth, holding both his shoulders in desperation to get closer to him. His tongue tasted like mint. I sucked on it and then he moaned back, in a boyish, deep way that made part of my body lose control.

Every sound he made turned me on.

His hands slid down from my waist to my hips to push me against his movement. He was stiff through his black dress pants and just knowing this made me moan into his pretty mouth a second time. He groaned almost angrily and moved his mouth from mine to my neck and bit down. "Fuck, Iris. I want you," he whispered roughly. My back arched and I moaned just at the words.

I wanted him to take me. I wanted to be his. He was taking control of part of my brain and I had to deliberately reach beyond his grasp to gain access to my body again. When I did, my hands went to his throat. My fingers wrapped around the sides of his neck. His skin was hot and smooth. My thumbs slid up and down on the front of his throat. I felt his Adam's apple and pressed down slightly. His neck stretched in response. His eyes locked on mine and his hands loosened their grip on my hips, a sign he was losing control over me. I squeezed the front of his throat and smiled at the dramatic helplessness that came over his handsome features. "You'll have me," I told him.

A shaky sigh escaped him.

Then, the doors opened and we were on my floor. I took his hand, interlocking our fingers, and lead him down the hall. His hand was holding mine firmly.

The nervousness that had flooded me the first time I had unlocked my room was gone now with him beside me.

Nick allowed me to walk in first as an excuse to push the door closed and locked. I turned on the soft lit lamp by the bed.The east wall now appeared to be a dark mirror rather than a window due to nightfall.

He threw his jacket down and pushed me against the wall, kissing me again. He groaned at the movement of my lips. I grabbed his tie and pulled him closer and brought my lips to his neck. He sighed shakily again and I noticed he was taking off his shoes.

I bit his neck and he groaned low in his throat with frustration. He pushed me back and picked me up roughly, carrying me a few feet and threw me onto the bed almost angrily. He was so strong and the show of strength made me grin. He didn't return the smile and looked at me with a deep desperation instead.

He crawled across the large bed and grabbed my ankles and pulled me toward him. as he stood on his knees. When he went to grab my hips I pressed one of my heels into his chest to stop him. He froze looking down at my foot. When his eyes traveled back up to me I was already moving to get on my knees to match his stance on the bed. I took both of his hands and put them on my waist, ready to smack them if they moved out of place. Then, I took the circular charm that was hanging from the zipper at the center of my cleavage. With a light pull, I moved the zipper down to open the dress. His eyes were locked on my tits as the fabric loosened around them, allowing them to bounce back into place on either side of my chest, the seam of the zipper still pressing into my skin and accentuating the round perkiness of my breasts.

I moved the zipped down my abdomen and stopped a little below my navel.

He was so hard, bulging out against his trousers just like I had seen in all of his dirty pictures. I struggled to keep control of myself.

I held the back of Nick's head and pushed it down to where the circular charm was dangling off the zipper. Obediently, he opened his mouth and took the charm in his teeth and pulled it all the down. My dress split apart with the undoing of the zipper at my mid-thighs. Underneath were my bare tits and my satin panties. I also wore a lacy garter belt that held up my thigh high stockings. He was such a good boy even right away, his lips moving right to my exposed thigh once my dress was completely open.

His warm lips moved over my skin lovingly, wantingly. His tongue slid out and licked the inside of my thigh. His tongue slid upward with eagerness and his face pushed into my satin-covered pussy. His nose was pressing straight into my clit and his tongue was wetly teasing the opening of my pussy lips, blocked only by fabric. His confidence and attitude was one thing, the sure movements of his tongue were another. The two combined were making me brain dead.

I moaned loudly and held his head as he lay on his elbows eating me out with my panties still on. He was no amateur. His tongue never lifted from my skin, he wasn't wasting time with darting motions or trying to spell the alphabet with his tongue. Instead his tongue moved in consistent backward and forward motions over my clit, his nose pushing my skin to expose it against the satin.

I groaned, refusing to fall back despite the shaking of my legs. I wanted dominance over him as long as I could have it. It made me feel so powerful because I knew he could destroy me at any moment.

He also refused to stop. The seconds went on and it became clear he was pressing his mouth to my pussy to swallow my cum and not to impress me. His eyes remained closed peacefully, with his brow furrowed in concentration. His tongue continued to slide sexily on the front of my slit. His lower lip was rubbing me as his jaw moved.

He wasn't going to stop!

This is what finally caused me to fall on my back and keep my legs spread for him. I needed to cum. I pulled his head into me as I laid back. He moved obediently with me and pulled my panties down.

I watched his face when he saw my bare pussy in front of him for the first time. He made a small noise, if it was a word it was too quiet for me to make out what it was. Then, he pushed his sweet face into my slit and I felt his lips and tongue moving to kiss and taste.

The beginnings of my first orgasm started there. They built as his lips found their rhythm against my completely soaked pussy lips. They were puffy and pink from being rubbed for so long. I could feel pleasure mounting just under the skin and I locked my ankles together around his upper back, squeezing his head with my thighs and rocking my hips against his perfect tongue. He grabbed my hips and continues to eat me, his eyes closed in satisfaction. That's when the orgasm broke. I'd never cum so hard before. I pushed my hips into him hard, so hard I half worried maybe I would break his nose. My hands that had been pulling his head and hair lost their grip and waved involuntary. I managed to clutch the sheets as my body moved violently. My back arched and an incredibly loud groan and cry escaped me. My shoulders lifted off the bed and I crashed back down after it peaked. The orgasm continued in smaller waves after that.Nick kept his face in my slit, shaking his head back and forth to fill his mouth with my cum and then wiggle his tongue all the way up to the top of my slit to catch it all. He finally released my clit from constant stimulation and a pained moan escaped me when his tongue parted from my skin.

I tried to catch my breath but he was already on top of me, He kissed my mouth passionately, letting me accept his tongue. Now it tasted like me and I couldn't stop sucking on it. He bit my lower lip and I moaned at his aggressiveness. I had just came but I still wanted him so badly. It made me question if I'd ever be satisfied.

His beautiful face moved from my lips to my neck, where he began to slowly kiss and drag his tongue along the length of my throat. I moaned louder, my hands rushing down to his back. My nails scratching his back up and down. I felt his strong hand reach up and hold my throat while his tongue and lips found my ear. The thoughtful, commanding grasp he had on me made my head drop onto the bed helplessly. He was too fucking good. He sighed in my ear. "You came so hard."

I struggled to speak. "You made me." The last words was almost just a gasp as he breathed in my ear and kissed the skin beside it. His hot tongue touched my skin there. "Fuck," I moaned.

My hands excitedly moved from his back to his front and I attempted to undo the buttons of his dress shirt. I needed his clothes off. Now.

His lips suddenly stopped and he pushed my hand away from his shirt. "Hands down," he commanded, right in my ear.

I huffed, trying to undress him still.

His hand flew to my throat and pinned me to the bed harshly. "Down," he said in a warning voice.

His face was inches from mine. I looked into his deep eyes and smiled, biting my lower lip and attempting to unbutton his shirt again.

His hand quickly left my throat and slapped my face. "Bad girl," he said in a low voice. He held my throat again and I smiled up at him again, loving the mounting anger in his mannerisms.

"I'm going to fuck that little mouth if you smile like that," he warned.

In response I stuck out my long tongue and opened my mouth wide for him.

He slapped me again and I giggled.

"Fuck," he whispered. He grabbed my hand and knelt on it to keep it in place, sitting up. He went back to choking me while he untied his tie on-handed. Then he quickly undid the buttons on his shirt for me from bottom to top. He slid the dress shirt off and pulled off his undershirt, releasing my throat for a moment to do so.

I had one free hand, my other was still pinned by his knee. My free palm attempted to reach out to rub his bare skin but he grabbed it quickly held it down on the bed. His head dipped down beneath my shoulders, biting and kissing their way to my tits. He grunted with pure lust when his face pressed into the softness of my breast. He bit into my skin and made me cry out. He balmed the bite with a kiss, then his tongue, then another kiss. His eyes glanced up at me under his handsome brow. For a second I was caught up in the realization that it was really him, my Nick, who was doing this to me. And he was the most beautiful thing in the world to me. I was in ecstasy and he must have seen that. He broke eye contact with me and instead took my nipple into his mouth and sucked softly at first and then harder as my body started to writhe. I was crying out from the sensitive part of myself being so deep in his moving mouth, my eyes were rolled back but I didn't cry for him to stop. Instead I was just crying out in unintelligible words.

12