Internet Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drew Wendy close to me, holding her against my body. My erection was pressing hard against her tummy and she reached down to put her hand between it and her. Her hand seemed to just close automatically and she found herself holding me and looking a little confused.

I gave her time to adjust, letting her feel me, gather the sense of me and learning about what was coming to her. After a while I turned her so she was leaning forward over the dressing table.

"Just look at yourself in the mirror I told her."

I stood behind her and eased her lips apart slightly. My cock took up position, leaning against her, edging between her lips. Apparently just talking and knowing what was coming had been sufficient to get Wendy ready. She was breathing hard, looking at her face in the mirror as I slowly came inside her. Her eyes were wide and she looked slightly stunned. I kept pressing forward, and Wendy found me sinking deeper and deeper into her.

Now that I was inside her my arms came around and closed over her breasts.

"Still feeling a little nervous?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"It feels. . ." she said and hesitated. "Good," she finished with a rush.

"That's how it's supposed to feel," I told her.

With that I disengaged, receiving a cry of protest. I ignore that, taking Wendy's arm and drawing her over to the bed. I eased her down onto it and she went willingly, wanting the good part to start up again.

To her frustration I took my time. I teased her breasts, sucking on them and gently biting while my hand played with her pussy, fingers tracing the places where my cock had just touched. It wasn't enough and Wendy was twisting back and forth, pushing her mound hard against my hand and apparently wanting me to suckle both breasts at the same time.

She was muttering, starting to babble slightly, effectively telling me to stop fooling around and do it.

When I moved between her legs and prepared to take her in earnest the look of relief on her face almost made me laugh. Almost. I was also feeling the frustration and my erection was so hard it was painful. I drove down hard and Wendy shrieked and pushed up hard to meet me.

We came together hard and fast and continued the same way. For some reason we were both desperately eager for the others body and we just took each other, no quarter asked or given.

I possessed Wendy, taking her to the heights with an incredible rapidness, finding myself right there next to her as we climbed to our separate peaks. I couldn't believe how fast things were moving. I had time to take her slow and easy, but instead of doing so I found myself in a race for my life.

Wendy was no help in prolonging our encounter. She was clinging to me, bucking frantically under and screaming at me to go faster, damn it, faster.

I'll swear that I reached my climax faster than I'd ever done. Even as an untried virgin I'd lasted longer than that. My only consolation was that Wendy had been with me every step of the way and climaxed with me.

She recovered just as fast as I did, as well, and just lay back on the bed, smirking.

"So that was a quickie, was it?" she observed. "I've heard about them. It certainly was over fast, wasn't it?"

What could I say? Nobly, I refrained from making any crude comments. I just told her to wait a while and see how we went second time round. She just smiled knowingly and changed the subject.

12