Interracial Couple Goes Bi!

Story Info
Irish wife cuckolds Jamaican hubby with Latino guy.
2.5k words
14k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

Meet Kean McDowell and his wife Heidi Calloway-McDowell, a nice couple living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. They are passionately in love and exploring the second chapter of their lives. Kean was born and raised in the City of Kingston, Jamaica. Six feet two inches tall, broad-shouldered, handsome and dark-skinned, a fine exemplar of Jamaican masculinity, he came to Canada at the age of twenty, in 1994, and has lived here ever since.

While studying civil engineering at the University of Toronto, Kean McDowell met his future wife Heidi Calloway, a newcomer to Ontario, Canada, by way of Galway, Ireland. The six-foot-tall, red-haired, alabaster-skinned and freckle-faced young Irishwoman found herself drawn to the big and tall young Jamaican when she saw him playing rugby with friends in the school's sunlit quad, one fine day in September 1993. That's how they met, and subsequently fell in love.

The University of Toronto has been one of the most racially diverse schools on the continent of North America for decades, but in the early 1990s, a tall and athletic young black man walking around with an attractive, foreign-born young white woman attracted a lot of attention. Kean McDowell and his lady love, Heidi Calloway, learned to ignore the bigots and the haters, and live their lives as they saw fit.

In 1997, Kean graduated from the University of Toronto with his civil engineering degree, and began working for Hydro Ontario. Heidi graduated the same year with a degree in psychology, and subsequently enrolled in Law School at York University. They bought a nice house in the suburbs, and became the parents of Aaron, James, Natasha and Joseph McDowell. In 2018, with their sons and daughters away at college, Kean and Heidi McDowell found themselves bored, and experiencing empty nest syndrome...

Life has been kind to Kean and Heidi, even though things weren't easy for them as a black male/white female couple raising a family in the City of Toronto. Even in the most racially diverse metropolitan area in all of North America, racism was alive and well. Kean McDowell knew that he attracted hatred and envy as a good-looking black man with a university degree, a six-figure salary, a white wife, mixed-race sons and daughters, and a nice house in the suburb. He tried not to let it bother him, but he wasn't immune to it...

Heidi Calloway-McDowell was particularly affected by empty nest syndrome as the sons and daughters that she raised with her husband Kean. Their lovely townhouse felt empty, and even though Heidi was busy with her job as a senior partner at Calloway, Jansen & Williamson, the law firm that she co-founded with some law school friends decades ago, she felt...bored and empty. Kean and Heidi had always had a kinky and varied sex life, so she wasn't totally surprised when her husband suggested that they start swinging...

"Aren't I kinky enough for you, freaky man?" Heidi asked Kean, as they lay in bed, the night he suggested that they start swinging, as in have sex with other people. Kean looked at his wife, who'd gone from a five-foot-ten, slender and waifish redhead to a curvy, wholesome woman over the course of the past two decades. Kean took Heidi's hands in his and brought them to his lips, and Heidi licked her lips, awaiting his answer.

"Oh come on, Heidi, I love your curves and that ass, but we could spice things up," Kean said, and Heidi rolled her eyes. Earlier, they got their freak on in the basement, and things went really well. Sure, Kean was on Viagra, like a lot of men his age, but his raw passion and intensity were all his own. After hastily undressing as soon as her hubby came home from work, Heidi was pleasantly surprised when Kean grabbed her and treated her to some rough sex...

"Hmm, this is nice," Heidi said at the time, as Kean bent her over, tied her arms behind her back, and then spanked her big pale ass. At first Heidi tried to resist yelling, but Kean spanked her some more, and soon she was squealing, as her ass turned bright red thanks to Kean's energetic spanking. The handsome Jamaican-Canadian stud spanked his feisty white wife until her ass was beet red, and only then did he fuck her...

"Who's the Master here?" Kean demanded, as he put Heidi on her knees, and rubbed his long, dark dick against her full lips. Heidi looked up at her husband, whose handsome features were stern, and he looked very different from the friendly and laid back man that she knew. Kean was in total domination mode and Heidi absolutely loved it. Smiling up at Kean, Heidi acknowledged his mastery the best way she knew how, and began sucking his big dark dick most eagerly...

"You are my Black King," Heidi paused to say, before deep-throating the hell out of Kean's thick dark dick. Leaning against the basement wall, Kean sighed happily as his wife sucked him off. Heidi had always been the more assertive between the two of them. A lifelong feminist, an academic, a lawyer, a wife, a mother and now a part-time instructor at several local colleges, Heidi was a strong woman in every way. Kean loved those things about Heidi, but he also loved to remind her of his kingship every now and then...

"Give me that ass," Kean said to Heidi, after she finished polishing his dark dick with her succulent mouth. Heidi grinned, and turned around, pressing her big white ass against Kean's groin. With a smooth thrust, Kean entered Heidi's pussy, and the middle-aged, lusty Irish-Canadian woman moaned, welcoming her husband's thick dark rod as he penetrated. Smacking Heidi's ample derriere, Kean fucked her roughly, just the way she liked it.

"That was fun, maybe we should try swinging," Heidi said, and Kean smiled and kissed her, then went to sleep. As Heidi lay in bed next to her husband that night, she found herself thinking old thoughts. Twenty years ago, when they were still dating, Kean told Heidi something which she found unsettling. The tall, manly Jamaican brother with the deep voice and commanding presence confessed to his favorite Irishwoman the fact that he was bisexual. At the time, Heidi panicked, and Kean swore to her that he'd always be faithful to her. He'd been keeping his promise ever since...

After venturing into the Toronto swinger scene, Heidi Calloway-McDowell and her husband Kean McDowell found themselves disgusted with how close-minded most of the swingers were. A lot of the swinger couples, black women with white boyfriends or white husbands, did not care to play with a black male/white female couple. Apparently, these two worlds did not mix. The white male/white female couples in the swinger scene were full of bigots who disliked seeing Kean with Heidi. What's a sexually adventurous interracial couple to do?

"Sir, ma'am, I am respectful, STD-free and friendly, and I respect men and women of all races, I'm a member of the University of Toronto LGBT Club, and I can honestly say that being bisexual taught me to be more open-minded," said the McDowell couple's latest guest, a young man named Dylan Espinoza. The three of them sat in the McDowell living room, just getting to know each other.

Six feet tall, lean and athletic, with light bronze skin, long curly dark hair and light brown eyes, Dylan reminded Heidi of a young Antonio Banderas. Back in the day, long before Heidi Calloway ever set foot on the continent of North America, she had a major crush on Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas. She smiled at Dylan, then nodded at her husband Kean. The young man, who was half white and half Peruvian, seemed absolutely delightful.

"Well, that's good to hear," Dean McDowell said, smiling at Dylan, and the young man returned his smile. Looking at the tall, crimson-haired and voluptuous Heidi, then at the tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome Kean, Dylan relaxed imperceptibly. Without further ado, the three of them undressed, and got the action going. Heidi, who hadn't been with another man since she met Kean, decided to try Dylan first. Kean had no objections, since he fancied Dylan too...

"I can't wait to taste another cock," Heidi said, and she knelt before Dylan, and grabbed his dick. Dylan smiled and winked at Heidi as the buxom redhead began sucking his dick with gusto, while her hunky black husband watched. With his Latino charm, Dylan was quite a hit with the ladies and the gentlemen on the University of Toronto campus. He slept with hunky black guys, sexy white guys and more than a few white women. He'd never been with a man and a woman at the same time, though...

"Ask and you shall receive, sexy lady," Dylan replied, and he grinned as Heidi deep-throated his cock. Kean sat on the opposite couch, and stroked his thick dark dick. Dylan admired Kean's big black dick. This brother is so fine, Dylan thought, and he wondered what was making him harder, Heidi's mouth on his dick or the sight of Kean's big Jamaican dick. Either way, Dylan was enjoying himself...

"Nice cock," Kean said, and the big and tall, decidedly bisexual older Jamaican Canadian stud smiled at Dylan as the young Latino stud continued to be fellated by Heidi. Dylan laid Heidi on the carpeted floor and proceeded to kiss her lips, then caress her breasts, and then he buried his face between her legs, eating her wet, ginger-haired pussy. Heidi began to moan softly as Dylan ate her pussy, loving what he was doing to her...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Heidi murmured, a little while later, as Dylan put her on all fours, smacked her pale ass, and thrust into her, after rolling a condom on his thick rod. Gripping Heidi's hips, Dylan began to fuck her with gusto. As he fucked Heidi, Dylan watched Kean's reaction. The burly Jamaican man stroked his big dark dick and nodded encouragingly at Dylan as he fucked the hell out of Heidi. This was going to be good...

"This is my black cuckold fantasy come true," Kean said, and Heidi smiled and shot him a look. For a long time they'd discussed this, and now it was finally happening. Heidi knew that like a lot of black men, Kean had cuckold fantasies. Lots of black men were turned on by watching their black wives getting fucked by men of other races. Well, Kean is a black man turned on by watching his white wife get fucked by a man of another race. How hot was that?

"Oh yeah, Dylan, fuck me, let's cuckold my husband Kean, your Latino cock is bigger than his black dick," Heidi screamed, really egging Kean on, and Dylan paused, then smiled at Kean when he saw that the big Jamaican man was really turned on by his white wife's words and behavior. Dylan fucked Heidi with gusto, pulling on her long crimson hair and spanking her big pale ass as he all but conquered her with his big pale cock...

"Oh yes, cuckold me, I love it," Kean shouted, and Dylan watched as the big Jamaican man came, blowing his wad from watching his white wife get fucked by another man. Heidi screamed the kind of obscenities that made Dylan Espinoza blush, and the young Latino used to be a sailor, back in his father's homeland of Piura, in distant Peru. Dylan fucked Heidi roughly and didn't let up until the feisty redhead tapped out...

"Hmm, that was fun, Dylan, but now I want to see your big Latino cock in my husband's tight Jamaican holes, don't worry, he loves it, I fuck him regularly with a strap-on dildo, so his ass shouldn't be too tight," Heidi said gleefully, and her words were so shocking that Dylan and Kean exchanged a look. The two bisexual men smiled, and then got on with it...

"Hmm, I've been wanting to taste a live cock for decades," Kean said, and the big Jamaican dude grabbed Dylan's pale cock, and began sucking it with gusto. Heidi sat nearby, rubbing her breasts together and fingering her wet pussy as she watched her big macho black husband sucking off another man's cock. Filled with inspiration, Heidi fetched her strap-on dildo and after lubricating Kean's ass, she began fucking him while he sucked Dylan's cock...

"You guys are crazy but fun," Dylan Espinoza said, amazed as he watched Heidi gleefully fuck her husband Kean's asshole with her strap-on dildo. The big Jamaican dude sucked Dylan's cock like there was no tomorrow, and even massaged the younger man's balls. Kean's cock sucking skills were definitely not rusty, for he sucked off Dylan like his life depended on it, and then some...

"Alright, Dylan, I've prepped Kean's ass for you, now fuck him," Heidi said, and she pulled her dildo out of Kean's asshole. Kean sighed, and winced as Heidi slapped his ass, then lubricated him some more. Taking his cues from Heidi, Dylan rolled a condom on his cock, then rubbed his cock against Kean's asshole, which Heidi held wide open. Without further ado, Dylan pushed his cock into Kean's asshole. Time for some truly raunchy fucking...

"Oh fuck, your cock is huge," Kean groaned, and Dylan gripped his hips and began fucking the hell out of the big Jamaican's asshole. Heidi stood there, and there was an eerie, disturbing smile on the middle-aged white woman's face as she watched her big black husband's ass get filled by a thick Latino cock. Kean began to scream as Dylan smacked his ass and fucked him with gusto, totally owning his ass. Heidi sighed happily and fingered her pussy, for Kean's screams were sweet music to her ears...

"I love a good asshole, and I don't care what race or gender it belongs to," Dylan said, and he rammed his pale cock into Kean's asshole, causing the burly Jamaican to scream and moan. Flipping Kean on his back, Dylan looked into Kean's eyes as he fucked him. This turned Heidi on so much that she grabbed Kean's hard dick and began sucking on it, even as Dylan's cock filled his asshole. Working in tandem, Heidi and Dylan overwhelmed Kean, and he absolutely loved it. When Kean came, Heidi drained his dick of his cum, and only then did Dylan pull out of the big Jamaican man's asshole.

"I had a wonderful time, Dylan, and so did Heidi, you are a passionate and talented young man, we should really meet up sometime," a very happy Kean said to Dylan, and the young Latino student smiled and nodded. Shaking hands with Kean McDowell, Dylan Espinoza kissed Heidi Calloway-McDowell on the cheek, then thanked the couple for their hospitality. Dylan exited the McDowell household, and smiled to himself as he got into his car and drove away. Hope I get invited again, Dylan thought to himself as he drove back to the University of Toronto campus.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bi Night at the Bathhouse Unexpected threesome at the gay bathhouse.in Group Sex
Introduction to Bi Sensuous couple introduces open-minded man to bisexuality.in Group Sex
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
Kevin's First Bi Experience My wife and I invite Kevin to a threesome.in Group Sex
More Stories