Interracial Femdom in Brockton

Story Info
BBW Nesson strap-on fucks Sylvain in Brockton, Mass.
1.8k words
2.57
986
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meet Louisa Nesson, a chubby, dark-haired and pale-skinned, sixty-something woman living in the City of Covington, Massachusetts. The town of Covington is located down the street from Brockton, the so-called City of Champions. For a long time, Louisa was the tech support librarian at the Brockton Community College library. Louisa recently got fired from the job because she was too mean to the college students patronizing the library. There were just too many complaints about her. Louisa is a mean bitch and that's okay. With her husband Robert Lockley resting in his grave, what is Louisa to do?

Louisa was sitting at home watching TV when she got an unexpected message from a former student at Brockton Community College. At first, Louisa started to delete the message because its sender was not one of her favorite people. Sylvain Etienne was one of the students who complained about Louisa during her library days and even though he graduated years before she got fired, she was still iffy about the whole thing. Yeah, women and their feelings, right?

"Dear Louisa, I am sorry to hear you're no longer at the Brockton Community College library, I always enjoyed your authoritarian ways," Louisa read. Shaking her head, the matronly woman read and reread the first line of the message. Sylvain Etienne certainly had a way with words. Louisa certainly remembered the big and tall young black man who always at a computer near the back of the library. Louisa knew that Sylvain had to be watching porn or doing something illicit but she could never catch him. Yeah, they had a fun cat and mouse game for a while...

"You were a problematic but cute guy," Louisa said, smiling to herself as she continued reading Sylvain's message. He went on and on, praising her for being good at her job and having a low tolerance for bullshit. Louisa smiled more and more. She always thought that Sylvain hated her but truth be told, the young man appreciated her hard work. Every hero or heroine needs a good villain and Louisa has often been the villainess in many people's stories. As Louisa neared the end of the message, what she read almost shocked her. Almost.

"Why Femdom Is Good For You is the title of my new work of erotic fiction," Sylvain wrote. Louisa gasped and then grinned. A cursory search revealed that the book was real and being sold in bookstores. In the blurb about the novel, what was stated absolutely stunned Louisa. The novel purported to be about a steamy romance and kinky affair between a middle-aged, bossy white female professor and a headstrong young black man. Upon reading that last bit, Louisa had to laugh. Did she inspire Sylvain? Perhaps, perhaps not. Worth investigating nonetheless...

"We should talk," Louisa wrote back to Sylvain, and she also included her phone number. A couple of hours later, Louisa received a call from Sylvain. The deep, masculine voice on the other line seemed cheerful. Louisa chuckled as Sylvain greeted her, and what followed was a ninety-minute conversation which surprised them both. It seemed that the naughty young man that Louisa remembered had morphed into a worldly gentleman. Sylvain Etienne had several college degrees, and was a successful author as well as the owner of a small restaurant. The man was doing well for himself.

"I'd love to invite you for dinner," Sylvain said, and Louisa quickly accepted. The matronly white woman felt giddy with excitement at the prospect of a nice dinner with a charming young man. Two days later, Louisa met Sylvain at the prestigious Tamboo restaurant on Main Street in downtown Brockton. The chic, Haitian-owned restaurant was located within walking distance of the Brockton Main Library, one of Louisa's favorite haunts from back in the day.

"Hello, handsome," Louisa said as Sylvain met her at the gates of Tamboo restaurant. Now in his thirties, Sylvain looked damn good in a red silk shirt, blue silk pants and black Timberland shoes, a habit from his college days. Louisa wore a white blouse and dark gray capri pants, with platform sandals. Dolled up to the nines and perfumed, Louisa looked damn good. From the way Sylvain looked her up and down, Louisa could tell that he liked what he saw. He took her hand, kissed it and then ushered her into the restaurant.

As Louisa and Sylvain dined on fine Haitian foods, including griot meat with white rice, brown bean sauce and fried plantain, the two bantered like old friends. Louisa was amused when Sylvain admitted to watching Femdom Porn from his favorite computer located at the back of the Brockton Community College library. Sylvain smiled at Louisa the way a hungry wolf looks at a rival coyote or a bear. Louisa flashed an equally hungry smile at Sylvain. Bad apples know other bad apples and game recognizes game. After finishing their dinner, they left the restaurant and went for a walk around the City of Champions. Brockton beckoned, and the unusual couple went on the prowl...

"This feels nice," Sylvain said to Louisa as they walked toward Warren Ave, after leaving Main Street. Folks stared at the young black man and the older white woman as they walked through the streets of Brockton, hand in hand. They walked up Forrest Avenue and then came to Ash Street. Sylvain led Louisa to a two-story white house with a white picket fence surrounding a huge backyard with a pool. Louisa was pleasantly surprised when Sylvain declared the place to be his not so humble abode.

"You have a lovely home," Louisa said to Sylvain, who smiled. He ushered her inside and gave her the grand tour. Louisa walked around the colonial Massachusetts house curiously. Sylvain was in his thirties, good-looking and living in style. A lot of women would consider Sylvain a nice catch, Louisa included. While a lot of women tend to be hesitant when it comes to getting involved with younger men, Louisa lacks such scruples and restraints. What the lady wants, she gets. As Sylvain bent down to tie his shoe, Louisa admired his cute butt then grabbed it.

"Took you long enough," Sylvain replied as Louisa grasped his ass cheeks. The voluptuous mature white woman couldn't get enough of the young black man's cute ass. Grinning, Louisa kissed Sylvain passionately. That's how it all began between the two of them. The May-December romance that shocked many folks in the City of Brockton and the Brockton Community College Alumni Association. Louisa, the so-called Mean Bitch of Campus, and Sylvain, the porn-addicted black nerd, got together and didn't give a fuck what anyone thought of their tryst. How do you like them apples?

"Fuck me," Louisa said urgently. Face down and ass up, the chubby older white woman held her thick ass cheeks spread wide open. Standing behind Louisa, Sylvain admired her cute ass cheeks. Hot damn, white women got booty nowadays. Sylvain stroked his long and thick black dick and looked at Louisa's hairy pussy and puckered asshole. Grasping a bottle of lotion, Sylvain smeared some of its contents into his hands. Gently, Sylvain applied the lotion on Louisa's asshole. Time to fuck that ass. Seriously, mean women need anal too!

"Alright," Sylvain said, and without further ado, he pushed his dick into Louisa's asshole. This was the ass that Sylvain has been dreaming about for ages. Louisa is a mean bitch with a huge ass and for years, Sylvain lusted after her and disliked her at the same time. Grasping Louisa's wide hips, Sylvain pushed his big dark dick into her asshole. Louisa winced as Sylvain's big black dick entered her asshole. The sixty-something white lady is no stranger to butt fucking but Sylvain's dick is frigging huge.

"Slow down," Louisa all but growled at Sylvain. Smiling sheepishly, Sylvain slowed down his pace, fucking Louisa's ass with slow, deep strokes. Louisa exhaled sharply as Sylvain's big black cock filled her butt hole. Butt sex is way more intense than vaginal sex. Slowly but surely, Louisa relaxed and enjoyed what Sylvain was doing to her. She hadn't gotten a good fuck since her former husband Lockley died. Thankfully, Sylvain was there to help Louisa make up for lost time. The mature white BBW had a hungry asshole and Sylvain fed her every inch of his thick black cock. It's the gift that keeps on giving...

"Hmm, that was fun," Sylvain said as he withdrew his cock from Louisa's asshole. Louisa nodded and then got up from the bed. She went to the nearby bathroom, sat on the toilet and did her business. Sylvain wasn't surprised. A lot of women's butt holes have been rearranged by his colossal black cock. Louisa is a voluptuous, mature white chick with a strong butt hole but taming female butt holes is what Sylvain's big black cock does. Just another day on the job, that is all. Sylvain couldn't wait for another round with Louisa, the mean lady with the soft butt hole...

"Got a surprise for you," Louisa said when she came back from the bathroom. Sylvain grinned, admiring Louisa's chunky white ass as she reached for her purse. Louisa smiled and held up an object of a decidedly phallic nature. Sylvain grimaced as Louisa waved the shiny strap-on dildo she'd bought for the occasion of their first date. Hot damn, the mean white bitch is even freakier than the young black man thought. Louisa strapped it on and winked at Sylvain. Pretty obvious what she wanted. Hot damn, is the bitch weird or what?

"You peg on the first date?" Sylvain asked, and Louisa nodded firmly. Sighing, Sylvain went with the flow. The big black man got on all fours and the chubby, mature white woman came up behind him. Louisa took the lotion and smeared some of it on her dildo before applying the rest on Sylvain's asshole. Sylvain grimaced as Louisa lubricated and fingered his asshole. Without further ado, Louisa gripped Sylvain's hips and pushed the dildo up his ass. Mature white women sometimes strap it on and fuck younger black men. Nothing wrong with that!

"I always wanted to fuck your ass with my toys," Louisa said, laughing. The chubby, mature white woman playfully smacked the big black man's ass as she filled his asshole with her dildo. Sylvain moaned and groaned as Louisa fucked the hell out of him. Sylvain felt his dick harden as Louisa's dildo filled his asshole. The mature, voluptuous white woman fucked the younger black man vigorously and didn't let up until he tapped out. Sylvain moaned deeply as he came, overly stimulated from Louisa fucking his ass with her toy.

After this memorable first date, Louisa and Sylvain became inseparable. The two of them were a good match, in and out of bed. Folks gawked as they walked around the Westgate Mall, the Brockton Public Library and the Fuller Craft Museum together, hand in hand. Sometimes, older white women and young black men are good for each other and their connections aren't just sexual. Louisa and Sylvain are happy together, and those who got a problem with that can go fuck themselves. Got it? Goodnight, folks!