Interracial Femdom in Toronto

Story Info
White female doctor pegs BBC black man.
1.5k words
2.41
3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Every white chick out there is a submissive slut for BBC, I guess you could say I was searching for something different," Dr. Kelvin Jones said with a smile. The big and tall black man leaned back in his chair and nodded at his colleague. Dr. Lenora Monteiro stroked her chin while pondering Kelvin's words. The six-foot-tall, slender and athletic, blonde-haired and green-eyed psychiatrist jotted down her colleague's words. Dr. Kelvin Jones and Dr. Lenora Monteiro have known each other ever since their halcyon days at the University of Toronto. Things have changed a lot in the decade since they completed their undergrad, that's for sure...

"White Femdom is more edgy and a much more worthy challenge for a black gentleman than white sluts who chase BBC," Dr. Lenora Monteiro replied. Dr. Kelvin Jones licked his lips and considered his colleague's words. Outside Dr. Lenora Monteiro's office, located on Sunnyside Avenue in southside Toronto, snow fell steadily. The winter season has begun in the City of Toronto, Ontario. Simply put, the best thing about winter in Ontario is quite simply winter in Ontario. At the end of the day, every true Canadian knows this.

The City of Toronto, Ontario, attracts all types and has become the most diverse locale in all of Canada in recent years. Dr. Kelvin Jones was born in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to Jamaican immigrant parents, while Dr. Lenora Monteiro was born in the City of Lisbon, Portugal, and emigrated to Canada a while ago. The two good friends have a shared fondness of Canada...and each other. Still, there are lines that good friends ought not to cross. Dr. Kelvin Jones is reluctant to ask his good friend Dr. Lenora Monteiro for certain things, but he's got no other way to fulfill his needs.

"Hmm, is White Femdom part of your skill set?" Dr. Kelvin Jones inquired, and a rueful smile came to Dr. Lenora Monteiro's face. A while ago, Dr. Lenora Monteiro dated a Somali Canadian gentleman named Yusuf Ali. The tall, dark and handsome Yusuf, a corrections officer working for the Province of Ontario, taught Dr. Lenora Monteiro about the world of BDSM. Dr. Lenora Monteiro has been into BDSM ever since. In fact, the good doctor has a second job. When Dr. Lenora Monteiro isn't lecturing at Ryerson University, she is indulging her other side. As Senhora the Temptress, she punishes naughty boys for their misdeeds.

"Yes, Dr. Jones, I can help you with that," Dr. Lenora Monteiro said confidently. Dr. Kelvin Jones smiled and nodded, pleased with her answer. Without further ado, the two doctors got the show on the road. Dr. Kelvin Jones got the ball rolling by taking off his dark business suit, white shirt, red tie, black dress pants, black socks and black Timberland shoes. The good doctor is not the sort of man who wears underwear. Dr. Lenora Monteiro admired Dr. Kelvin Jones well-defined physique. The big and tall black man isn't in the same shape he was when he played football for the University of Toronto but he still looks good. Nice. Very nice.

"Hope you like what you see?" Dr. Kelvin Jones said as he sat down, stark naked, and began stroking his huge black cock. Dr. Lenora Monteiro nodded and then undressed. Off came her white blouse, dark gray capri pants and sandals. Dr. Lenora Monteiro has often been told that she resembled Hollywood actress Tea Leoni, only younger and taller. Dr. Lenora Monteiro winked at Dr. Kelvin Jones as she stripped down to her black bra and black panties. Grabbing a satchel bag, Dr. Lenora Monteiro pulled three things out of it. A chastity device for men, a strap-on dildo and a bottle of lotion.

"You will address me as Senhora the Temptress," said Dr. Lenora Monteiro, and Kelvin Jones nodded eagerly. Smiling, Senhora the Temptress put on the strap-on dildo and stroked it. Over the years, Senhora the Temptress has fucked many men with her strap-on dildo. The tall, sexy blonde-haired white dominatrix finds white guys boring because they're way too submissive. Black men, Latino men and Arab men are more of a challenge for a white dominatrix because they come from masculine cultures. White culture is saturated with feminism and misandry, producing annoying and entitled women and extremely weak men. Senhora the Temptress prefers men of color due to their inherent masculinity...

"My BBC salutes you," Kelvin Jones said smugly as he stroked his big black cock. Senhora the Temptress bristled at that. Every black guy with a big black dick thinks white women are supposed to bow down to him. Senhora the Temptress likes to show black men that they are not exempt from White Femdom. She walked up to Kelvin Jones and ordered him to get on his knees. When Kelvin Jones didn't comply fast enough, Senhora the Temptress slapped him hard across the face. That's right, Interracial Slapping Femdom is totally a thing.

"I enjoy slapping black men and encasing their big black cocks in chastity before pegging them, my way of showing them that White Femdom is real," Senhora the Temptress said confidently. Kelvin Jones winced and nodded. Senhora the Temptress smiled and grabbed Kelvin Jones big black cock. Without further ado, the white dominatrix snapped the chastity device on the black man's huge black cock. Do chastity devices wielded by dominant white women work on big black dicks? Yes, they sure do!

"Oh shit, you put my BBC in a chastity device, I never thought the Femdom stuff could apply to a black man with a huge black dick," Kelvin Jones whimpered. Senhora the Temptress grinned triumphantly at Kelvin Jones and slapped him again. There aren't enough porn films with white women slapping black men and subjecting them to cock and ball torture. There's way too much of the boring crap where a black guy with a huge dick fucks a bland-looking white woman in every hole while a lame white dude watches in awe. Senhora the Temptress aims to flip the script, alright?

"White Femdom is here to save black men with big dicks from the BBC crap by letting you explore your submissive side," Senhora the Temptress said sternly. Seeing that the lady meant business, Kelvin Jones nodded. The black man's big black cock and big black balls were ensnared in the chastity device and the blonde dominatrix had total control over him. Smiling, Senhora the Temptress ordered Kelvin Jones to lie down on the carpet. Kelvin Jones complied at once. Senhora the Temptress took off her panties then sat on Kelvin Jones face. The white dominatrix smothered the black man's face with her white ass, and he loved it.

"Thank you for delivering me," Kelvin Jones said, and he showed Senhora the Temptress his gratitude by eating her pussy. The blonde dominatrix smiled and enjoyed herself as the big black man ate her pussy. White pussy is magically delicious and educated, successful black men like Kelvin Jones cannot get enough of it. After thoroughly eating Senhora the Temptress white pussy, Kelvin Jones spread her ass cheeks and licked her asshole. Senhora the Tempress purred with contentment. More black men need to embrace White Femdom in the bedroom...

"You've been a good sub, I got something for you," Senhora the Temptress said, grinning. She stroked her strap-on dildo after lubricating it. Kelvin Jones swallowed hard. Senhora ordered him to turn around and bend over. Kelvin Jones complied at once. He was nervous as hell. Senhora the Temptress came up behind Kelvin Jones and caressed the big black man's ass. Without further ado, Senhora the Temptress spread Kelvin Jones ass cheeks, lubricated them and did her thing.

"Oh fuck," Kelvin Jones said, groaning as Senhora the Temptress dildo entered his asshole. Senhora the Temptress felt her pussy get wet as she filled the big black man's asshole with the dildo. Kelvin Jones is a big black man with a huge black cock. The embodiment of the whole BBC phenomenon. Black guys with huge dicks think that they cannot be dominated in the bedroom. Senhora the Temptress gripped Kelvin Jones hips and slammed the dildo up his ass. The big black man squealed as the blonde-haired white dominatrix fucked his ass with her strap-on dildo.

"That's right, Mr. BBC, I am a blonde dominatrix who is pegging you and my cock is bigger than yours," Senhora the Temptress teased Kelvin Jones as she fucked his ass. Kelvin Jones moaned and groaned as Senhora the Temptress fucked his ass with the dildo. With his big black cock and big black balls ensnared by a chastity device and a dildo stretching his ass, Kelvin Jones felt absolutely dominated. Senhora the Temptress fucked Kelvin Jones harder, going to town on him. The blonde-haired white dominatrix pegged the big black man with her dildo until he tapped out...

"Thank you for everything," Dr. Kelvin Jones said to his colleague and friend Dr. Lenora Monteiro at the conclusion of their session. The two good friends took a shower, got cleaned up and then put their clothes back on. Dr. Lenora Monteiro and Dr. Kelvin Jones exchanged a heartfelt hug and a kiss before parting ways. Dr. Kelvin Jones is a changed man now. As a wealthy, educated and successful black male professional in Toronto, the good doctor gets more pussy than he knows what to do with. Dr. Kelvin Jones is still going to be smashing hot women of all colors left and right, but behind closed doors, he's Dr. Lenora Monteiro's B.I.T.C.H.