Intersection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lining myself up with Emma, I thrust into her just as hard as I had Cindy, shoving her faceforward into Meg's cunt. Meg gasped, her body arching, thrusting her breasts up in the air. She pushed her shirt up and pulled her bra down so that she could pinch her nipples as I started to fuck Emma into her pussy. The redhead might never have done this before, but she was sure as hell enjoying having Emma's tongue in her cunt. She was bucking her hips and rolling her nipples between her fingers as she whimpered, her eyes wide as she watched the picture the three of us made together.

I started fucking Emma hard enough that the flesh of her ass jiggled with every thrust, rippling as my body smacked into it like I was spanking her with my stomach. Her pussy wasn't quite as tight as Cindy's, but she worked her muscles like nobody's business, squeezing as I went in and letting me slide out easy. It was fucking heavenly.

Digging my fingers into her hips, I went to town, watching her ass ripple and the crinkled star of her anus winking at me between her cheeks. Her brown hair swished over her shoulders as she moved her head up and down between Meg's legs, licking the other woman's pussy like nobody's business. I groaned as I drilled into her, enjoying every second of my cock being wrapped up by her hot cunt.

We fucked like that until Meg came, her hands pressing against Emma's head, shoving her friend deeper into her pussy, while Cindy reached over and started pinching Meg's nipples, sending her even higher into throes of ecstasy.

Deciding I was tired of doing so much work, I repositioned us - me on my back with Emma riding me while Cindy knelt between my legs and licked my balls. Having that extra stimulation was both distracting and fucking amazing... the combination of a warm pussy bouncing on my cock while a warm tongue laved over my balls is something that I can't even describe, other than to say if you ever get the opportunity - do it.

To my utter delight, Meg recovered enough to want to be included and climbed onto my face, so that I had the pleasure of three ladies on various parts of my body all at once. I was pretty sure that she and Emma were fondling each other and kissing, because I could feel them leaning forward. Even though I couldn't see it, my imagination provided some pretty explicit visuals, turning me on even more.

Meg's pussy was sweet and musky, that singular feminine taste, and licking her out helped distract me from cumming too soon so that I could just enjoy Emma and Cindy's combined efforts to get me off for the maximum amount of time. I focused on pleasuring Meg, extending my own enjoyment. I could feel Emma and Cindy starting to work hard - they wanted to get me off and that desire definitely contributed to the needy ache that was growing at the base of my spine.

I started sucking on Meg's clit, feeling her thighs tense around my head, knowing she was about to cum, and Emma's squeezing pussy finally sent me over the edge. The smell of pussy filled my nose as my cock started to spurt, Meg's orgasm dripping down my chin, Emma's cunt rippling over my length, and Cindy's tongue teasing my balls as they tightened and burst. It was the most intense orgasm of my life.

After that, I had Emma and Cindy 69 again, this time Cindy on top, just for my viewing pleasure. Once they orgasmed again, they practically collapsed, basically exhausted. Meg had already fallen asleep, curled up against the edge of the bed totally worn out.

It wasn't till I got up to go take a shower, my cock at half-mast from the 69 show, that I even remembered Beth was still there, sitting quietly on the couch. She looked at me, cheeks pink and flushed, and it took me a second to realize that it was from arousal, not embarrassment.

"Want to join me in the shower?" I asked.

"Yes." Her quick answer shocked me, considering the fact that she'd completely stayed out of everything until now. She stood up quickly, following me into the bathroom. I turned on the water and stepped in, letting her make up her mind whether or not she really wanted to join me.

To my surprise, she didn't hesitate at all about stripping down and coming in. She had a pretty decent rack, although not as big as Meg's, with really perky nipples. Between her legs, her pussy was as bare as Cindy's, and her labia were swollen and juicy looking. I grinned at her, as I soaped up, washing away all the sex I'd had with the others.

She smiled back, reaching out to take the soap from me. "Here, let me."

Well I wasn't going to argue with that. I let her take over washing my body, watching as the water ran in rivulets down her chest. "I kinda thought you weren't interested."

"In what was going on out there? Not really." She shrugged. "Cindy and Emma have both had sex with other women before, usually when they're drunk, and Meg's always been a little bi-curious, but it's never done anything for me."

Wiping some of the soap off of my body, I started to return the favor on hers, eager to get my hands over her slippery skin. There's a huge difference between running your hands over dry and wet skin. Wet is fun, especially with bubbles, but it's hot too, especially when your fingers can't quite get a grip on her nipples and you have to keep trying. Beth certainly seemed to appreciate my efforts, closing her eyes and humming with pleasure as my fingers slipped and slid while I played with her breasts.

Her hands slid lower on my body, a slip and slide of fun straight down to my dick which was slowly thickening and growing to full mast. The slippy grip of her hand around my shaft felt fucking fantastic... especially since the skin there was starting to get a little sensitive.

"I didn't want them to feel like they had to include me, and I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings by turning them down," she murmured, leaning into my groping hands as she continued to work my cock. "But since they're all passed out and you're still... up..."

"So what you're saying is, you're not a prude, but you're just not that into girls."

"Basically, yes," she said, moaning as I pressed her back against the wall, one of my hands sliding down between her legs. My hand was wet with water and soap and her pussy was already coated with her own lubrication... she'd been sitting there watching others fuck for a damned long time. I shoved two fingers into her, making her whimper as she clenched down around them, her hand tightening on my cock.

As much fun as the threesome turned foursome had been, it was almost a relief to be able to just focus on one chick, on one pussy. I didn't need to worry about whether or not everyone felt included or what I was going to do next, whose hole I wanted to stick my cock in - it was much more straightforward.

Leaning down, I kissed her, and she kissed me back, her tongue swirling in my mouth as we pleasured each other. Feeling incredibly daring - but figuring, why not try with the kind of night I was having! - I slid my fingers out of her pussy and moved them back to her asshole. She didn't protest, didn't even slow her kiss, and I took that as an invitation to very slowly sink my fingers into that tight little hole.

This was the first time I'd ever managed to do this to a girl, the first time I'd ever felt the incredible heat of a girl's ass around my fingers, the tight grip of her sphincter, and felt the way she strained to accommodate the stretching. She groaned into my mouth, whimpering a little bit as I carefully pushed in, but she didn't try to stop me. The slippery grip of her hand pumped my cock harder, whether in excitement or to distract herself I wasn't sure, as I started to gently move my fingers in and out of her ass.

When she pulled away from the kiss, her eyes were hazy with lust. "Let's get out of the shower if we're going to do this."

Fine by me - I had no wish to end my night slipping on the shower floor. We got out and barely toweled off before she was bending over in front of me, looking at me in the mirror above the sink as she wiggled her ass.

"Fuck me," she demanded, her voice filled with the urgency that came from watching and not participating in hours of sexual gymnastics.

Lining myself up with her dripping pussy, I slammed into her, making her gasp and watching her face in the mirror. Seeing her lust, her need, only made me hornier, and I gripped her hips so I could start fucking her in earnest. She was so wet that it didn't chafe my cock at all, despite all the fucking I'd been doing tonight. I watched her tits bouncing as I fucked her, her nipples dragging across the cold vanity, making them even stiffer. The expression on her face was one of glorious ecstasy as I filled her up.

Doggy-style in a mirror was pretty fucking hot.

Wriggling on my dick, she reached down between her legs with one hand and started rubbing her clit, too hot and anxious to cum. I could feel her fingers brushing against my balls as they swung. Standing straight, I slid my fingers back into her hot ass, which took them easily now. Below my fingers, my cock was covered with her cream, splitting open her pussy again and again. She was so tight and didn't seem to be loosening up at all, no matter how hard I fucked her.

Fucking fantastic.

Beth was not a screamer... she panted as she came, her eyes rolling up and her lips parting on a silent cry. I felt her pussy tightening down around me, squeezing hard, and I frigged her ass harder while I rode her through her orgasm. Her fingers on her clit slowed as she came down from her sexual high, her head dropping slightly.

Deciding it was now or never, I pulled out of both holes and lined my cock up with her slightly gaping asshole. Pressing the head to her crinkled star, I paused for just a second, so that she knew my intention. My cock looked huge pressing against that tiny hole, like it could possibly fit. The whole length of it was shiny with her cum, and I pressed the fat head in when she didn't protest.

Her head came back up, but she didn't say no. I glanced up to the mirror to see that her eyes were shut and she was biting her lip. "Go slow."

"I've got a better idea," I said, worried about hurting her. After all, I'd never done this before, but I'd figured if any chick was going to let me do it, it was going to be tonight. "Why don't you back yourself onto me, that way you can control it."

She took a deep breath and nodded, immediately pressing back. I watched as the crinkled star flattened and smoothed out, the ring of her anus turning white as she pressed back, pushing the head of my cock into her tight hole. We both whimpered when the head popped in, her asshole fitting just underneath the ridge, squeezing the hell out of the head of my cock. I'd thought her pussy was tight, but that was nothing compared to this. The searing heat made my balls throb.

Then she was pushing back again, working a few inches into her stretched backdoor, her breathing becoming heavier, and she whimpered before suddenly moving forward. She didn't take herself entirely off my cock- the head stayed in - and then she took a deep breath and started moving back and forth. It took all my self control to just stand there and let her slide up and down on my cock, let her take the pace she needed, when I was dying to be buried inside of her hot ass.

I just watched as that tiny little hole swallowed my cock up, marveling at how her body accommodated the new dimensions. In the mirror, I could see her forehead scrunched up, her lips parted as she panted for breath, and her hand still between her legs, working. It was like it hurt her, but she didn't want to stop - and I sure as hell wasn't going to argue.

Finally, she backed up fully onto me, my entire cock buried in her tight little hole, which looked obscenely stretched around my root. I could feel her muscles clenching and rippling over my entire length, the heat of her ass making me burn. Gripping her hips, I very carefully pulled out and then thrust back in, and she gasped.

"Too much?"

"No, keep going." Her voice was filled with determination, like she was going to have me fuck her ass or die trying. So how could I refuse her?

I kept the thrusts shallow, gentle, until I felt her start to move back against me. Her panting little breaths were coming faster as her ass eased its death grip on my cock. It was still tight as fuck, but no longer a stranglehold. I groaned as I started to move faster, unable to hold back my libido as I watched her expression in the mirror change. Her ass bounced off of my groin, my balls slapping against her pussy, as we started to moved together. She was backing up onto my cock, the entry into her ass becoming an easier glide, and I could feel my balls starting to tighten again.

"Aw fuck..." Gripping her hips harder, I started really plowing into her. She whimpered and wriggled, but didn't ask me to stop as I fucked her tiny asshole like it was a pussy. We were going hot and hard, and I felt my balls starting to tingle when she suddenly cried out and her ass clamped down on me.

The squeeze made my dick go off, blast after blast of cum forcing its way past the spasming ring of her anus. I could see her arm in the mirror, working her clit as she came with my dick up her ass, which only made ME cum even harder. My knees were practically going week the way her tight hole was milking me of cum, taking every last drop... hell, I wasn't even sure I was cumming fluid anymore, I just knew that it felt fucking AMAZING.

After filling Beth's ass up with cum, we both hopped back into the shower and I got her off one more time with the showerhead. It only seemed fair, considering she'd missed out on all the earlier fun. Then I passed the fuck out.

I woke up the next morning to find the girls gone, the room smelling of sex, and a little note on the coffee table thanking me for being such a good sport. I shook my head in disbelief. Too bad they'd dipped, I wouldn't have minded getting to know any one of them better, although I guess that would have been pretty awkward, considering I'd fucked all of them.

I was definitely buying a lottery ticket today though. If my luck was anything like it was last night, I'd hit the jackpot no problem.

12