Interstellar Impregnation Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam didn't feel the first spurt shoot out of him. He was so busy plowing the hot teenager under him, the sensation slipped right past him. But he knew it'd happened, because Sierra went stiff. Her toes curled and her body cinched. Her pussy, impossibly, tightened.

The second burst, Adam felt it like getting hit by a truck in the middle of a hurricane while being struck by lightning. It was beyond release. More than pleasure. Something indescribable happened while he inseminated the student beneath him.

He cried out. He didn't know he did it at the moment, but his throat was so hoarse later it had to be so. Every ejaculation felt like more. The bliss of it redoubling till he was down to nothing.

"Oh fuck MMMeeeeeheeeheeeee!" Sierra cried out. The sound echoed in Adam's mind.

Till there was nothing.

KA-CHUNK!

Sierra was kissing him. He could smell her slightly pungent perfume. Her tongue wasn't so much playing with his, as it was battering it into submission. He felt something impossibly full in his palm and realized he was cupping her breast. Both of them stuck together with sweat and cum.

It was amazing. Incredible. Also, kind of painful.

"Sierra," Adam said. He tried it again. "Sierra."

"Huh?" Sierra said. She was still making out with him. Pressing her naked body against him like she was trying to merge them together the hard way.

"Sierra!" Adam said. Finally she pulled away. "I need to breathe."

"Oh," the flirty girl said, giggling. "Sorry."

"It's fine," Adam said. She was going to be the death of him.

"So, how'd I do?" Sierra asked, "Do I get an A?"

"Eh, I'd say that was more of a B-minus," Adam said.

"Are you serious?!" Sierra said. She pinched his bare nipple. It wasn't exactly painful. In fact, Adam felt himself stiffen under him.

"Well, it just means you'll need to practice," Adam said.

"Maybe do some homework?"

"Lots of homework," Adam said, "Plus I have a few extra credit assignments in mind."

A moment later, they were right back at it. This time, learning from each other.

*

All around them, as the chorus of KA-CHUNKs faded, the sounds of sex only increased. The teenagers and their teachers all in one grand orgy of orgasm. The room rolling and undulating like it was alive. Their groans and slaps echoing against the metal walls.

They didn't stop. Couldn't. A never-ending performance as each of them succumbed to their limitless desires. Screaming and sobbing in infinite bliss.

*

"We may have overdone it, a little," Kallax conceded.

He watched the heaving mass of humanity as it roiled in front of him. He was standing in an unseen room, well above the action. His view, a thin window hidden from the participants, more than enough for him to observe everything that was going on below.

"It was necessary," his partner, Knutstorp, intoned. He rested a long, greyish appendage against the metal bar in front of them. His orange eyes, crusty and lidless, looked worn.

"Have you seen the results yet?" Kallax asked.

"It seems we have an overall success," Knutstorp said, "Though some of the humans may require repeat sessions."

"I pulled the pairing data," Kallax said, "It seems the humans may have been correct about how we matched them. The computer didn't account for some of their genetic differentiation as much as we hoped."

"What's done is done," Knutstorp said.

The humans below them reached a pause where they seemed to slow. Then they all began again. What strange creatures, these humans were. How broken and flawed. Yet oddly, also entrancing. Their dedication to pleasure was truly something to behold.

For most species the act of reproduction was a simple thing. Biological. No more or less celebrated than the ingestion of nutrients or the need for rest. But these humans, they were both so terribly afraid of, yet also completely enamored with, the act. Whatever episodes in their history had led them to this point in their evolution, it had broken them in a unique, almost heartbreaking way. Entrancing and awful all at once.

Again, Kallax felt the weight of what had brought them to this moment.

"We've been saying that a lot lately," Kallax said, "What's done is done."

"Yes," Knutstorp said, "But it is also accurate. We couldn't have known how our probe would affect their planet. Our intentions were innocent."

"It seems we should have been able to predict that we'd initiate the catastrophic destruction of their entire biosphere," Kallax mused.

"But we did not," Knutstorp said, "It is lucky that we were able to intervene in time to rescue and preserve these small few."

"I wonder if the humans will feel so fortunate," Kallax said.

"It does not matter," Knutstorp said, "Soon, they will be prepped and ready to make landing at their new home. And we can finally move on from this awful error."

"What's done is done," Kallax repeated.

"Very much so yes," Knutstorp said, nodding his agreement. He began to slither away.

"Where are you heading?" Kallax asked.

"There is much work to be done to prepare, still," Knutstorp said, "And very little time. This is only the beginning, after all."

Kallax nodded. He slid back from the window and followed his crewmate. Leaving the humans to their endless copulation. Never able to break free of what had bound them since the beginning.

12