Intervention

Story Info
A rich man's hedonistic lifestyle shocks his mother.
6.1k words
4.73
329.8k
548
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,080 Followers

The maid's daughter woke me, gently shaking my shoulder. "Phone, Thomas. Your mother."

I looked up at her, shielding my eyes from the sun that blazed in the sky directly behind her head. "Thanks Esmeralda." She smiled and handed me a cordless phone and walked back to the house.

I said "Hello, Mom."

"How are you, Dear? What's my favorite son doing to pass the time on a cold winter day?"

"Your 'only' son is lounging by the pool, talking to his favorite mother. It's 80 degrees here. What's up?"

"Thomas... There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just say it: Rob and I are getting a divorce."

I sat up in my deck chair. "Good," I said. "Great, in fact. Mom, I'm sorry if you're upset or having a hard time, but I have never liked Rob."

My mother married Rob Wallace when I was 22, four years or so after my father died aboard American Airlines Flight 11 when it crashed into the North Tower of the World Trade Center. Rob isn't a bad guy, really, but compared to my dad's open, boisterous, and loving personality, my step-father is a cold fish. I never got used to him, and since I was away at college when they married I never even had much time to try.

"I know," said Mom. "Rob is a good man and a good provider, but... I was alone and needed someone, and he wanted me, but marrying him was a mistake."

I stretched back out on the lounge chair. "How is he taking it, Mom?"

"Oh, all right. He's disappointed, but not devastated." She chuckled into the phone. "I don't think he's capable of being devastated; he just doesn't have the emotional range. That's part of the problem."

"Where are you going to live? Are you keeping the condo or is he?"

"We're selling it, and that's part of what I wanted to talk to you about. I was hoping that I could fly out to California and live with you for a while in that big mansion of yours."

I sat back up again. "Mom... It would be great to have you out here, really great."

"I sense a 'but' coming."

"Well... it might be better if we got you a place close by. Or there's a really nice little Ritz Carlton hotel near here. We could set you up in a suite there for as long as you like."

We could afford it, either one of us. I gifted $3 million each to Mom and my sister Tina a year ago.

Silence on the phone. Then, "You don't want me to stay with you?"

"Mom, I love you and nothing would make me happier than to have you live with me here, forever if you want. But there are some things you don't know about me."

"Like what?"

Shit, how to explain this... "I worked hard for years. In sixth grade I started working on my college resume. I took honors and advanced prep classes and studied hard and got straight A's. All my leftover time went into writing my video game."

"I remember all that, Thomas. We were very proud of you. I still am."

"When Dad died while I was at MIT, I just drove myself harder. Summa cum laude, BS and MS in engineering, my video game on the market for the PC and then the PS3, my hardware accelerator design sold to Sony."

"You've worked hard and been incredibly successful."

"Yup. I made millions through hard work, and then on top of that I win the California State Lottery this year through pure dumb luck."

"Thomas, what does this have to do with letting me stay with you?"

I thought about how to say it.

"All those years I was working at school and writing software and designing hardware, I missed out on things. Other kids were playing sports; I was doing homework. In college I had some acquaintances but didn't have enough time to really make friends. I didn't go to parties; didn't drink at all, in fact. I stayed in my room and worked on the computer."

I took a deep breath. "Mom... I was still a virgin at 23 when I left MIT."

"Oh my," said my mother. "Well... there's nothing wrong with that, Dear."

"Are you okay talking about this, Mom?"

"Certainly," she said. "We're both adults and I'm not a prude. And I'm your mother; you can talk to me about anything."

"Okay," I said. "I'll go on, then. When the money really started rolling in I realized that I didn't have to work so hard any more. I bought this place on the coast and hired some help: an accountant, a lawyer, a live-in maid who also cooks. Then when I won the lottery, it was like a message from God: 'Relax. Take some time off. Play a little.'"

"Well, that certainly sounds like good advice, Thomas. So are you playing?"

"As much as I can, Mom. In every way possible."

"What do you mean?" said Mom.

"I run and lift weights. I play basketball and touch football and ultimate Frisbee and I've taken up golf."

"You must be in very good shape."

"I have a live-in personal trainer now. She helps me work out and she's teaching me yoga and karate."

"She?" said Mom.

"Nela. She's kicks my ass, but she gives great massages. Not to mention that she's drop-dead gorgeous."

"Live-in maid, live-in trainer. So maybe you don't have enough room for me to stay with you?"

"No, we have plenty of room, Mom. It's just..." I hesitated. "It's just that I'm very hedonistic here. I'm naked a lot, for starters. I'm naked right now, getting some sun by the pool. Could you deal with that if you lived here?"

I could sense my mother blushing over the phone. "Well, Thomas, I haven't seen you nude for many years, but I don't think a little European sunbathing will bother me too much."

"Mom, it's more than that. I'm kind of a half-time nudist now. I'm nude almost all the time I'm in the backyard. I swim naked, jacuzzi naked. It's so private here that I can even be nude in the front yard too, if I want; I only have a couple of neighbors and they don't care. Naked yoga. Nude massages. Sometimes on hot days I never bother getting dressed at all."

"Naked meals?"

"Sometimes."

"But you'd cover up for your mother, wouldn't you?"

I sighed. "That's just it, Mom. I want you here, very much. I love you. But I don't want to change my lifestyle, not one bit. So if you live here with me, you'll have to get used to seeing me in the buff some of the time."

Long pause. Then, "I can do that, I think, Dear."

I said, "There's more, Mom. I'm not a virgin any more."

"Oh, my. Well, that's good, Dear. Do you have a girlfriend?"

I said, "Not exactly. But I have a lot of sex. Pretty much anytime I want. And anywhere I want, too. Indoors and outside. If you live here, you're going to see some of it."

Silence on the phone.

"Mom? Are you still there?"

"Yes, I'm here. I just... Who do you have sex with?"

"Well, Nela and I make love a lot. Neither one of us can get enough. But we're just friends. I've also gotten to know a lot of girls in the area, and some of them come over occasionally."

"More than one at a time?"

"Sometimes."

"Thomas."

"What? I'm having fun, for the first time in my life. I certainly don't want to stop."

Mom said, "Are you having sex with the maid, too?"

"No. She and her daughter are here from Mexico illegally, so it wouldn't be right for me to have a physical relationship with them. It would be like coercion, even if I wasn't trying that. How could they say no?"

"How old is her daughter?"

"Esmeralda? She's eighteen now."

"So she was what, sixteen when they came to work for you? What kind of mother lets her daughter live around a naked man who has sex in plain sight?"

"It's their choice. And I pay them well."

"Oh, Thomas," said Mom. "I'm coming out there to stay with you, if only to calm you down."

"Okay Mom," I said. "But remember, it's your choice, too. And I'm not planning to change any time soon. My house, my rules."

------------------------------------

I picked Mom up at LAX on a hot afternoon two weeks after her phone call. I hadn't seen her for nearly two years, and when she came through the entrance to baggage claim and smiled at me I almost started to tear up, I was so glad to see her. We hugged.

"Thomas, look at you! Tall and tan and fit and handsome. My God, the last time I saw you, you were pasty white from spending all your time hunched over that computer. California certainly agrees with you."

"You look great too, Mom, really excellent."

It was true. She had a beautiful face that was unmarked by age, and (I noticed for the first time) a killer body that felt firm under my hands as we hugged.

She smiled at my compliment. "Thank you, Dear. Careful diet, lots of exercise, and unlike you I stay out of the sun. If you spend as much time by the pool as you say, your skin will be getting all lined and creased in no time. All over," she said, blushing.

I had no comeback, so I said "Come on, let's get your bags and head for home."

I got her luggage into the M5 and we took off. It was a nice day so I stayed off the freeways and drove up the coast.

"It's so beautiful here," she said. "I can understand why you love Southern California."

"Yeah, it doesn't suck," I said. "Would you like to stop and get something to eat on the way? I know a lot of good places where we can get a quick lunch, if you're hungry."

"I'm a little hungry but they fed us on the plane," she said. "I can wait. And I really would like to get settled right away."

"Great," I said. I turned east to take the scenic route through the hills and canyons. "Juana can't wait to cook for you so this will work out fine. She's been shopping and loading up the larder with stuff to make your favorite recipes... at least, the ones I remember you used to like."

"Thank you, Dear, but I don't want to be a bother. I can eat whatever you eat."

I laughed. "Be careful about that. A lot of the time I eat this health crap that Nela feeds me: lumpy green juice and other stuff that I don't want to know the details of. She says it's good for my, ah, stamina."

Mom looked at me. "You mean your sexual stamina?"

"Yeah," I said, looking straight ahead.

"How many times a day do you have sex?"

"Are you sure you want to talk about this, Mom?" I said as I turned onto my road.

"I'm curious. How often?"

I thought about it. "Well, it's hard to say. Sometimes, depending on what I'm doing, there's really no way to say when one 'time' has ended and another 'time' has started. At times I've spent hours having pretty much continuous sex. If it means anything, I once had ten orgasms in one day. But usually I'd say I have no more than three to five orgasms in a typical day."

"Jesus Christ, Thomas!" my mother said. "You fuck like a bunny rabbit!"

"Um, not really, Mom." I was mildly shocked by her language; I didn't remember her cursing much. "Sometimes Nela sleeps with me at night and we'll make love a couple of times in the morning. Then we'll work out, and afterwards she'll give me a massage and finish it with a blow job or a hand job. Often a girl or two will come over for lunch and later we may wind up having sex by the pool. It's like that, casual, not bunny-frantic. Are you sure you're okay talking about this stuff?"

"If I'm going to see it happening, I have to be able to talk about it," said Mom.

We were almost home.

"How about you," I said. "How often do you have sex?"

Mother was silent for a while. Then she said, "Not often. Hardly at all since your father died. Rob isn't... affectionate that way. He doesn't need it like I do. I'm not even sure he likes it."

"But you like it?"

Mom grinned. "Oh, yes. Very much. I miss it. Your father was quite the lover."

And with that, we were home. I pulled into the long flagstone driveway and parked the BMW near the front door. I blipped the horn to let the women know that we had arrived, popped the trunk, got out and walked around and opened Mom's door.

"Thomas... This place is huge!"

I grinned. "It's adequate," I said.

The front door of the house opened and Juana, her daughter Esmeralda, and Nela walked out to greet us.

"You didn't tell me that they're ALL gorgeous," Mom said under her breath.

I looked at the trio of women standing on the front porch and agreed with Mom. My Nela, 29, was a stunning, athletic blonde with long, toned legs and large natural breasts that strained against her sports bra. At 35, exotically beautiful Juana was darker, shorter, and voluptuous in the right places. She could pass for an older sister to her 18 year-old daughter Esmaralda who was shorter still, olive skinned like her mother, but delicate and almost willowy thin.

"You're living with three beautiful, sexy women," said Mom.

I hugged her. "Four, now," I whispered in her ear. She hugged me back hard.

The women walked up to where we stood. "Hi Thomas," said Nela. And then, "Hello, I'm Nela. You must be Mrs. Wallace. Wow, I can see where Thomas gets his good looks."

They all shook hands. "Please call me Natalie," said Mom. "I'm so glad to be here."

Juana said, "We're very happy to have you with us. We have heard much about you from Thomas. Please, you must be exhausted from your travel. Relax and let us collect your luggage. In case you are hungry, I have prepared a light lunch and some wine. Esmeralda will show you to your room, and to the kitchen."

------------------------------------

Half an hour later Mom's luggage was unpacked, we had both grabbed a shower, and now we and "the girls" were seated around the table in the informal dining room.

"This is wonderful, Juana," said my mother. "What is it, tilapia?"

"Yes, fried simply in butter and garlic. Please, Natalie, from now on tell me what you would like for meals and I will make it for you."

"I don't want to be a burden," said Mom. "After this meal I'm guessing that anything you make will be wonderful."

Juana shrugged. "It is what I do, and I am happy to do it for Thomas and Nela and now for you. It would make me happy if you will tell me what foods you like."

"Okay, but only if you'll let me help you in the kitchen."

Juana smiled and her face lit up. "It is a deal."

I said, "So, Mom. Now that you're settled, what would you like to do first?"

"What would you be doing if I weren't here?"

I looked at my watch, then across the table at Nela, who grinned back at me. "Well, I might lay out by the pool and get some sun."

"Well then, that's what we'll do," said Mom.

"Or," I continued, "since I've been away for a few hours, I might try to talk Nela into having sex with me."

"You wouldn't have to try very hard," said Nela.

"Maybe sex by the pool in the sun, sort of multi-tasking, you know?" I said. Juana and Esmaralda smiled.

"Thomas, please!" said Mom.

Nela stood up and kissed my cheek. "Thomas, stop trying to shock your poor mother. You two spend some time getting reacquainted. I'm going to drive down the hill and do a little shopping." She looked at Mom. "It was lovely meeting you, Natalie. I really hope you'll be staying with us for a long time."

"Thank you Dear," said my mother. "I hope so, too. It may take me some time to get used to the... lifestyle here, though."

------------------------------------

Another half hour after that I was naked and lying face down on a lounger by the pool, sweating in the hot sun and occasionally sipping at a cold beer. Unknown to me at the time, Mom was in the kitchen talking to Juana and Esmeralda.

"Juana, why do you put up with the way my son acts?"

"What do you mean, Natalie? He treats us very well here. My pay is very good. He is putting my Esmeralda through college. This is a wonderful home."

"I mean... I know he's naked a lot and has sex in the open. Why do you tolerate it?"

Juana said, "I knew that Thomas was the way he is before I took this job, Natalie. But then again, all young men have, or want to have, a lot of sex. My own brother went through all the young girls in our town, and according to rumor he also went through many of the not-so-young women. It is true that in Mexico we are not so open with our bodies and I was not used to seeing naked men. But how is it so bad? We can look away if we wish to, but he is a very attractive man; very sexy. So I look. And he is always a gentleman with us, so I know we have nothing to fear from him. In fact, he is too much of a gentleman."

"What do you mean?"

"I wish that he would court my daughter."

"Mom!" Esmeralda said.

"Mija, he is smart, handsome, rich... and we have seen that he is an exceptional and caring lover."

"True, Mom." Esmeralda was blushing.

"Because he likes to make love in front of others, if he fell in love with you I could watch him take your virginity and assure that he was gentle and kind."

Esmeralda just continued blushing.

"Dios," said Juana, "I would be almost as happy if he showed an interest in me..."

"Goodness," said Mom. "I'm not used to being the most conservative person in the house."

------------------------------------

I heard footsteps approaching and then stop next to me.

"Nice ass, son," said Mom as she sat on the lounger next to me. She was obviously working on putting up a brave front.

"Thanks, Mom," I said. "I work hard to keep my body in shape."

"It shows," she said.

Mom was wearing a conservative one piece bathing suit that covered all the interesting parts with material thick enough to prevent any suggestive outlines from showing through. Still, it couldn't hide the fact that my mother was a knock-out.

"You're going to bake in that thing, Mom. We'll have to go shopping for some bikinis tomorrow."

"I'll be fine," she said.

"You have a killer body, Mom," I said. "You should flaunt it a little."

Mom smiled at me. "Thanks, Dear, I appreciate the compliment. But it seems to me that you're doing enough flaunting for both of us." She settled herself on her lounger, face down. She really does have a nice butt, very choice, I caught myself thinking. Holy crap, this was my mom here. I gave my head a little shake.

"Want a beer?" I said.

"Sure, whatever you're having," Mom said.

I got up and walked to the house and into the kitchen where Esmaralda was doing something at the sink. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and when I turned back around she was watching me from a couple of feet away. At six-one, I towered over her little frame. As always, she stared at my body for a few seconds before making eye contact.

"Is there anything you need, Thomas?" she said.

And as always, I stifled my automatic sexual reply. Yes, I'd really love to tell you what I think you could do for me, but no, I'm not going to.

"Nope, thanks Hun. Just getting a beer for my mother." I turned and padded away.

"Here's your beer, Mom." I held it towards her and waited while she looked around and then up at me. Her gaze locked onto my groin and held.

"Jesus Christ, Thomas, you're hung like a horse!" she blurted.

I looked down. I was maybe a quarter erect, as I tend to be almost all the time when it's warm and sunny and I'm naked.

"People who say that have never actually seen a horse," I said.

She made no move to take the beer and her eyes stayed on my dick.

"But... it's big! Maybe too big."

"It's not that big, Mom. Eight inches, and kind of thick. But it fits all the important places on Nela just right."

"Thomas! You shouldn't talk to your mother about such things."

"My house, my rules, Mom. But if you really think that's true, then maybe you shouldn't be staring at your son's cock this long."

She finally looked up at me. "Touche," she said. She grabbed the beer and took a long drink, polishing off about half the bottle. She looked back down at my dick. "Jesus Christ," she said again, and finished off the beer.

"Want another before I sit down, Mom?" I said.

"No, thanks. But it was really good. I don't think I've ever had beer that good."

"It's Mexican ale, Negra Modelo. What kind of beer do you usually drink?"

"Your father didn't drink at all. Rob drinks Bud Light."

"Oh, ick," I said. "My house, my rules. I'm going to introduce you to some of the better things in life, starting with the world's decent beers."

chunks
chunks
4,080 Followers
12