Intervention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never enjoyed sex, not even once." Lyra had a hunger for him, she needed him and leaned in and kissed him. "Please show me it doesn't have to be that way."

Right thing to do or not, he simply couldn't resist her any longer.

Lyra screamed as her uncle stood and scooped her up in his arms. She held on for dear life as he carried her to his bedroom. "Don't drop me!"

He gently laid her down on his bed, kissing her some more. She responded to his kisses just like she had on the night she had been taken away. Each kiss was filled with emotion and passion.

Dan had his face just above hers. "Have you ever allowed yourself the pleasure of letting someone discover how wonderful you are?"

Lyra felt a wonderful sensation as his lips and tongue explored her face, ears and throat. The boys had only been interested in their own pleasure. She had only been interested in how much more money she needed for her next fix. Sex had only been a means to an end. She sighed, "Um, this is nice."

Dan had her sit up so he could take her shirt off. Her breasts seemed to be begging to be free of her bra.

She wondered if she should undo her bra, but felt his hands slide behind her. She was grateful that he unfastened it without hurting her. He pushed her back down, dropping the bra and shirt on the floor. Her shoes and socks followed. When he unfastened her jeans she rose off of the bed and he slid them and her panties off.

She watched him take his own clothes off. He wasn't a body builder but he wasn't fat either. He had muscles and a tan from playing sports. He had the same black straight hair as she did and deep blue eyes. She opened her arms for him and he went back to exploring her body.

Lyra softly moaned as his lips, tongue and finger tips brought chills of pleasure to her skin. She had large areolas and her nipples were very sensitive. The guys that she had been with had never been gentle enough for her to like it even a little. For a guy to bite and chew on them made her want to punch him in the face.

Dan was in no hurry as he slowly made love to his niece. By the time he actually got to her nipples she had started squirming. Gently cupping and squeezing, he licked, kissed, and sucked while she continued to make little moaning sounds.

She had never experienced slow intimate passion like this. It made her feel sexy and very turned on. Her whole body felt so wonderfully relaxed. For the first time she completely let go, just allowing someone else to take over.

He had licked his way across her skin, finally stopping; his lips inches above her nipple. Looking into her eyes, he savored the desire he saw. An ache for her filled him. He closed his mouth around her nipple.

"Mm", this was so good and she wanted him so bad.

He continued to lick and caress her breasts, not just the nipples. He breathed deeply, taking in her scent. The light perfume she wore mixed with the scent of her desire for him was making him react.

Her breathing had become a pant; her whole body was feeling all kind of tingles. She was mesmerized watching her uncle's tongue slowly making wet trails on her skin as he moved down her stomach. Biting her lip, Lyra watched in anticipation when he stopped; his mouth just inches above her pubic hair. He was staring into her eyes and she held her breath waiting to feel his tongue.

The seconds ticked by, he was prolonging the exquisite agony of the moment. Dan placed his hands on each side of her pubic hair; his fingers gently spread her vaginal lips, exposing her vulva and clitoris. She was already wet.

"S-H-H!" Direct contact made her suck her breath in through her teeth. Lyra moaned as his tongue snaked out and licked her sensitive flesh! She had gone down on plenty of guys, this was her first time having it done to her. "Oohhh!" it was wonderful!

Her musky scent told him he was doing it right. He had always loved to be the reason a woman was screaming, panting and clawing the sheets. From the sounds that his niece was making, she liked what he was doing as much as he did.

Dan slid his finger inside of her even as his tongue tortured her clit. Her answering purr made him smile.

Lyra could feel his tongue licking her and his finger sliding inside of her. It was hard to feel each thing he was doing specifically, so she didn't try and just let herself enjoy it.

He was licking and licking making the heat spread through her. She'd hated every single boy that had given her money for sex. The love she felt for her uncle combined with the pleasure he was giving was like nothing she had ever experienced.

She felt Dan remove his finger and stop everything. Lyra stared into his eyes seeing his desire and the love. "Make me cum."

Dan smiled at his niece and attacked! He licked up and down, side to side and made little circles on her clit.

"AAGGHH!!" His tongue was everywhere at once! "YES...YES!" His tongue was licking, his lips nibbling making her hotter and hotter!

Dan varied the touches his tongue was giving, changing the speed and pressure, knowing that she wouldn't last long. He licked back and forth; skimming over her clitoris and then he was moving it in a circular motion.

Lyra was going crazy! She was sweating when the first wave of her orgasm started to hit! Her hands clawed the sheet, her head moved from side to side as his tongue kept working her over!

"Stop, stop." She felt as if she were going to have a heart attack. Her pleas only made him continue even longer. She had never felt anything more euphoric.

Dan finally stopped but only so he could move up and put his hard cock to her pussy. It felt incredible sliding himself into her. Her pussy felt soft, wet and warm.

Lyra felt the most exquisite sensation when the head of his cock first pushed into her vagina while she was still having an orgasm! The sensuous, stretched out feeling as it slid in sent shivers through her entire body.

Her uncle was basically in a face-to-face position, but he was much higher than normal. His shoulders and head were about six inches higher up the bed than normal. As he started sliding in and out of her he didn't go all the way into her pussy. Instead, his hard cock slid against her clitoris, producing magnificent sensations. "Oh yeah!"

He kept the rhythm steady but gentle at first, even though he was enjoying it, this was all about her. He started to feel her pussy muscles clench and unclench, like her body was milking him and he slowly increase the speed and how hard he pushed into her.

Damn it felt so good to be inside of her young body. Sliding in and out easily, he experienced the amazing sensation of her soft and scalding pussy squeezing his cock.

Lyra had no control over this. Sha had never really come down from her orgasm and he was hitting a spot that was driving her crazy. She was done for! It was making her climax look like a pebble in a kiddie pool compared to the tsunami her next one was going to be. Her whole body was tightening like a spring, with more pressure building with each thrust. She just wanted him inside of her as deep as possible, as high up as possible. Every time his hard cock went in, out, and back in again she felt shudders all over her body!

Dan was close to the end. Even though he tried to put it off for her, it wasn't possible. His thrusts became erratic as his control slipped! Faster! Harder! He slammed his cock into her! "Agghh!!" He shot his cum and still kept slamming in and out!

When the dam burst, she nearly blacked out. Lyra grabbed him and with a loud moan her orgasm exploded. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" it continued as he rammed into her. Waves of pleasure rocketed through her. NO! It wasn't a continuous orgasm; each of his thrusts was causing her to orgasm again and again!

On and on it went. Lyra wrapped her arms and legs around him and held him tight. She was on fire! Wave after wave was coursing through her only to collide with more waves of pleasure. It was incredibly intense and sucking the breath out of her! She had to stop him before her heart gave out!

Dan felt her release him from her fleshy vise and collapsed on the bed beside her. The only sounds were their erratic and labored breathing.

Lyra had dreamed of being with Dan for a long time. Now - finally - she had gotten what she had wanted; never once thinking it would be like this. She knew that their lives would definitely be changed from now on.

12