Intervention Ch. 02

Story Info
The maid is made; Sister is made for Brother.
5.3k words
4.78
228.2k
212

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,080 Followers

Tina's plane touched down at LAX at ten o'clock on another brutal Southern California winter day: 72 degrees with a mild wind blowing from the east. The sky was bright and clear and free of smog.

"Mom!" yelled Tina as she spotted Natalie Wallace in the baggage claim area. They hugged.

"You look great, Mom! Nice tan!"

"You look wonderful too, Dear," said Natalie. "Chicago life must agree with you."

"Yeah, it does. Except for the fact that it's freezing-ass cold there. What's it like outside?"

"It's in the seventies and very sunny," said Natalie. "I hope you brought warm weather clothes."

"Jesus," said Tina. "It's almost Christmas. How can it be so hot?"

"Why do you think so many people want to live here, Tina?"

Natalie's driver grabbed their luggage and within a few minutes the women were sipping coffee in the back of a limousine.

"Okay Mom, I'm here. WHY am I here?"

Natalie was silent for a moment, composing her thoughts. "You already know that Rob and I have separated," she said.

"Yes." Tina took Natalie's hand.

"I asked your brother if I could stay with him while I tried to figure out what to do next, and he happily agreed," said Natalie. "But first he tried to talk me out of it."

"Why?"

"Well, he worked really hard for years to get where he is, and now he's playing. He has a very hedonistic lifestyle. He's nude lot of the time, for starters."

Tina stared at her. "Thomas is a nudist?"

"Sort of," said Natalie. "I mean, he wears clothes, but only when it suits him. He sleeps naked and so when he wakes up he tends to wander around the house naked, too. And he spends a lot of time in the sun by the pool, almost always au naturale."

Tina licked her lips and thought, I'm finally going to get to see my big brother naked. She said, "He does it even though you're there?"

"He warned me about it on the phone before I came here," said Natalie. "And I'm not the only one who sees him. He has a live-in maid with a daughter who's 18."

"Wow," said Tina. "And they're okay with Thomas running around naked?"

"Yes, and that's not all," said Mom. "He has sex in the open, too."

Tina's mouth hung open in astonishment. "You're kidding," she said.

"Nope. The first day I was here he had sex with his personal trainer by the pool right in front of the maid, her daughter, and, umm, me."

"Back up Mom," said Tina. "They all work for him. Does he somehow force them to have sex with him and watch?"

"No, no. Nothing like that. His trainer, Nela, lives with him and sometimes they make love. They're more than friends but not exactly committed to each other. They both see other people. When he hired Juana, the maid, he told her how he lived and what he did and she was fine with it. Apparently her daughter, Esmeralda, is okay with it too. They are here from Mexico illegally and Thomas pays Juana well and is putting Esmeralda through college. I think they're both attracted to Thomas, but he told me that he won't have sex with them because he could never be sure whether they were doing it because they wanted to or because they were afraid of losing the job or being deported."

"Well, he's an exhibitionist but at least he's not a total jerk," said Tina.

"No, he's actually quite the gentleman. He's just very open about nudity and sex, and he doesn't want to change."

"How many times have you seen him having sex?" said Tina.

"Four times in two days," said Natalie. "Once with Nela in the exercise room, twice with Nela by the pool, and another time by the pool with Nela and another woman who came over for lunch and wound up staying."

Tina was becoming aroused at the thought of watching her big brother having sex. She'd always had a crush on him and had often wondered what it would be like making love with him, but she'd kept those thoughts locked away in a very secret part of her. Now the lock was open and those thoughts were very much on her mind.

"There's more," said Natalie. "I'm afraid I've gotten caught up in the sex, too."

"What? You've had sex with Thomas?"

"No! Well... no, not technically," said Natalie.

"Explain," said Tina.

"Oh, dear. Well, the first day I was there, I was sunbathing with Thomas. He was naked and I had my suit on. Then Nela joined us and she was naked, too. After a while I started to feel weird being the only one dressed and they talked me into taking off my suit. I was nervous but... you know, it was actually very liberating!"

"I've been to nude beaches, Mom," said Tina. "There are a couple of places not too far from Chicago where you can get naked, too, although not this time of year of course. I know it feels good to be nude under the sun."

"So anyway... When I took off my suit, Thomas got... an erection."

"Jesus! Your own son got a hard-on for you? How did that make you feel?"

"Attractive, actually," said Natalie. "And... a little turned on. And then Nela started rubbing suntan oil all over me and I got a lot turned-on."

Tina was becoming pretty turned on herself. She could feel her panties starting to get wet.

"And then Nela simply turned around to Thomas and started deep throating him."

"Jesus," Tina said again. "With you right there watching?"

"Thomas apologized for shocking me so soon but I admitted that the whole thing was making me horny, and that's when Nela turned back to me and started licking my clit."

"Holy shit, Mom! What did you do?"

"I had an orgasm, Dear. And then, God help me, I squirmed around under her and started licking her clit, too."

"You were 69 with another woman?" Tina squirmed around on the seat. "What a turn on!"

"Juana and Esmeralda came out while this was going on and they sat down to watch. Then your brother entered Nela from behind. His dick was right above my face and his balls were slapping my forehead as he fucked her, and I was still licking her clit."

Tina absentmindedly began rubbing her pussy through her skirt.

Natalie hung her head. "I licked his cock, Tina. It was moving in and out right in front of my face and I couldn't help it. I just moved my tongue up a little and licked his hard cock as it moved. And after he came and pulled out... I drank his cum from Nela's pussy. My own son's cum."

"Oh God, Mom, that's so fucking hot!" Tina rubbed herself harder.

Natalie put her hand over Tina's. "Please Dear, stop that. That's the wrong reaction. I came out here to see if I could calm Thomas down and within the first couple of hours I was having sex with a woman for the first time and wanting your brother's cock in my mouth. I brought you here to help snap me out of this and get your brother back to some sort of normalcy."

Tina moved her hand away from her crotch. "Sorry, Mom. I didn't even realize I was doing that. Okay, I'll try to help you. But from what you've said so far, it sounds like Thomas has a life any man would kill for!"

----------

Meanwhile, I was flat on my back on the massage table in the exercise room. Nela's hands were on my left leg, moving slowly up the thigh in a Swedish effleurage move. Juana's hands were mirroring Nela's actions on my right leg. Juana was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt but as usual my beautiful Nela was naked. As always, my cock had come to life when Nela started working my upper legs and was now straining at full, hard attention.

"Lots of pressure here," said Nela. "Don't try to use your arms and shoulders or you'll get tired quickly. Use your hips and leverage as I showed you."

"I have it, I think," said Juana. "How does it feel, Thomas?"

"It's heavenly, Juana. Perfect," I said. "Don't ever stop."

"Now the inner thigh, like this," said Nela. She worked the inside of my leg from my knee to my crotch with quick petrissage movements. She watched Juana working and said, "Good, but go higher. We all know that Thomas isn't shy."

"Yes, Nela." She moved higher. For the first time ever, I felt Juana's hand touching my balls. She sort of nudged them out of the way as her hands moved all the way up into my crotch, and Nela's did the same on the other side. I groaned. I felt my cock dripping pre-cum onto my abs.

"And that's it," said Nela. "The massage is done. I've written notes that describe the whole routine but if you do it yourself a few more times you probably won't even need them." She looked down at my erection. "Now you can see that there's one last part of Thomas that's still tense, right?"

Juana looked at my cock. "Yes. I see."

"This is the point where I always give Thomas either a hand job or a blow job or full on sex until he cums and is totally relaxed." She looked at Juana expectantly.

"Juana," I said. "You don't have to do that."

Juana smiled at me. "No, Thomas, I do not. But I am going to. Soon Nela will be gone for two weeks and then who will be here to give you your massages? But I must do it properly." Without hesitation she pulled her t-shirt over her head and dropped her shorts, and I was treated to the sight of her lovely naked body for the first time.

"God, you're beautiful, Juana," I said. But really, really, you don't have to do this."

"Shut up, Thomas," Juana said. She gently grabbed my hard cock and I groaned.

"Would you like me to show you my technique?" said Nela.

"No, thank you Nela," said Juana. "I know my way around one of these." She bent down and began licking and kissing the shaft of my erection, then licked the pre-cum from my slit, then sucked the head of my cock into her mouth as her hand jacked up and down the shaft."

"Yes, I see that you do," said Nela. She bent over and gently sucked one of my balls into her mouth and rolled it around on her tongue. Meanwhile Juana began to bob her head up and down, engulfing almost all of my cock in her mouth. I groaned with pleasure.

"I am sorry, Thomas," said Juana, coming up for air. "I cannot take all of you. My throat will not open up. I do not know how to do that." Her hand continued jacking me as she spoke.

"We'll work on that if you want," said Nela.

"It doesn't matter anyway, Juana," I said. "You feel wonderful." Juana smiled at me and started sucking and jacking me hard.

At this point Esmeralda walked in and was treated to the sight of her very naked mother working hard at giving me a great blow job. Juana's saliva was running down my hard shaft and her slurping and sucking sounds were audible.

"Jesus, Mother!" said Esmeralda.

"Juana, I'm going to cum!" I warned. Nela stood up and took my hand and gazed down into my eyes. Juana just sucked harder.

"Oh God, oh God... Here it comes... I'm cumming... AAAAAHH!!! My hips started bucking off the table and driving my cock up into Juana's throat as I came hard. She backed off a little but hung on and started swallowing as I spurted my hot cum onto her tongue.

"Oh Jesus..." I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her down onto me and felt her throat open and suck me in, and she stayed that way until my orgasm finished and I relaxed and my head hit the table again. Finally she pulled off of me and squeezed up my shaft and licked at the remaining cum that bubbled up out of my cock.

I looked over at Esmeralda. Her mouth was hanging open in astonishment as she watched her mother lick cum off the head of my dick. I looked up at Nela.

"It's awesome watching you cum," said Nela, and she squeezed my hand. "I never really get to just watch your face and body when you climax. You're so passionate."

"Yes, you are, Thomas," said Juana. "And you taste very good as well. Very good."

"I'm sorry I did that, Juana," I said. "I'm sorry I grabbed you like that. I do it all the time with Nela and I just wasn't thinking."

"It is not a problem Thomas," she said. "Now we know that I can in fact take you into my throat. We will have to work on that much more, so that I get better at it."

I smiled. "I'm certainly willing," I said. "But you have to understand that this is not a part of your job. If you decide never do it again, it's okay."

Juana looked up at me. "No, it is not okay," she said. "I am very tired of watching everyone having fun around here except me. We will do this again, and at every massage while Nela is gone. And we will do more, if you are willing.

"And," she continued, "in case I'm not available for your massages, we will have to teach Esmeralda how to give them as well. Tell me, mija, have you ever sucked a man's penis?"

We all looked at Esmeralda. She blushed and looked at the floor. "No, Mother," she said in a small voice.

"Would you be willing to?"

A little smile played on Esmeralda's face. Without looking up she said, "Yes, Mother."

----------

I showered and shaved and headed down to the pool where Juana and Nela were lying in the sun, talking.

"Hi, ladies. Mind if I join you?" I said as I sat down in the lounger next to Juana.

"Of course not, Thomas," said Juana. "We were just talking about you."

"Really? Good things, I hope."

"Yes. We were discussing the taste of your... I do not know the English word for it."

"Cum," said Nela. "Or jizz. Spunk. Sperm. Love cream. Baby batter..."

"Yes," laughed Juana, "we were discussing the flavor of your baby batter." She stretched luxuriously. "It is so good to finally be naked with you both under the sun. I have wanted to do this for some time, and finally the massage has given me the excuse to start."

I looked at her body. She was several inches shorter than Nela, maybe five foot two. Nela was a natural blonde with a beautiful light allover tan; Juana's hair was black and her natural olive skin tone was darker than Nela's tan. Whereas Nela was trim and athletic (except for her rather large natural breasts), Juana was curvy and voluptuous with flaring hips and big round tits. Her areolas were small and just a little darker than the rest of her skin, and her small nipples were hard. Unlike Nela who waxed her pubic area religiously, Juana's mound and pussy were covered by a neatly trimmed thatch of curly black hair.

"Your body is beautiful, Juana, truly beautiful. You didn't need an excuse, we're more than happy to have you switch from the prude side to the nude side. This must be kind of strange for you, though, a good Catholic girl from Mexico."

"Yes," she said. "At first it was all strange, but I needed the job. Esmeralda and I tried not to look at you. But very shortly it became natural to see you naked. And, of course, you are a very attractive man. We both began to wish to see you without clothing all the time. We particularly enjoyed seeing you when you were hard."

"Thanks," I said, and I may have actually been blushing.

"I will admit that the first time we saw you and Nela having sex was a shock," said Juana. But that quickly began to seem natural, too. As your mother said, you are both beautiful and watching you play is like watching a high quality adult movie. Yet it is so much better to see the sex in person, so much more exciting."

"You always seemed very comfortable with it," said Nela.

"In spite of the nudity and sex going on here, we felt and still feel very safe. Thomas takes care of us and has always treated us extremely well and has never tried anything physical with either of us. So it is as if we are living in an erotic fantasy park, watching Thomas make you and other women scream. Esmeralda has learned much in the last two years!

"I became sexual when I was very young, twelve years old," she continued. "Very sexual. I had many lovers over time and still my body could not be satisfied. Looking back, I was lucky not to get pregnant at the beginning or pick up some sort of disease along the way, because my lovers never wore condoms.

"At 16 I did become pregnant with Esmeralda. From making love with my brother." Juana looked away. "Does this shock you?"

Nela and I each reached out and held one of Juana's hands.

"No," said Nela. "As long as he didn't force himself on you, as long as you consented..."

Juana laughed. "Consented? Yes. I had wanted him for the longest time and when the opportunity came I nearly raped him. Our parents were traveling looking for work, and my brother and I did nothing for nine straight days but eat, sleep, and make love over and over again in every possible way. Esmeralda was the result."

"Thank you for telling us. Thank you for trusting us," I said.

Juana looked at me. "I do trust you, Thomas. I trust both of you. There is no deceit in either of you; you are both as open as humans could possibly be.

"My parents never knew who the father was. We were very poor but when Esmeralda was born they accepted her into their home. My brother also was very good to her, but of course we could never live as husband and wife. When I was 19 I left with the baby and found work at a hotel in Mexico City, but the crime there shocked and frightened me so I left for a job at a resort in Playa del Carmen, on the Caribbean Sea. This was where I first was exposed to people from other cultures who went nude outdoors, and as with you it was strange but I needed the work. And after a while it became natural.

"Eventually Esmeralda and I made our way to Los Angeles looking for a better life. And found you, Thomas. And then you, Nela. You are my employer, Thomas, and I am very sorry if I am out of place saying this, but I feel as though you are my family."

"I feel the same way, Juana," I said. "I love having you and Esmeralda here. I hope you stay here forever."

She smiled at me, then looked away. "There is something more. I am attracted to you, physically. If Nela will allow it I would love to make love to you, Thomas. If you find me at all attractive. You have never shown any attraction to me."

Nela laughed. "Juana, you know my answer. Hell, you and I have watched Thomas have other women right here. I would love to watch him have sex with you."

I squeezed Juana's hand. "Oh my God, Juana, of course you're attractive. I've never touched you or your daughter simply because I've been afraid that you would feel you have to give in to me in order to stay here. I would love making love with you. But would Esmeralda understand?"

"Oh, yes," said Juana. "We have talked about this. Esmeralda is attracted to you also, but she is a virgin and is not yet ready for sex. However, though she is quiet and shy, she is very much looking forward to learning to give you a... massage. As for me, I am very ready for sex. And it appears that you are as well."

She moved over to my lounger and placed her hand on my penis. And yes, I was rock hard at the thought of making love with her. She straddled me and without preliminaries guided my hard cock to her opening and sank down on me until I was fully buried in her tight, hot, wet pussy.

"Thomas," she moaned. I put my hand on her neck and pulled her down to me and kissed her, gently at first and then harder as her mouth opened and her tongue sought mine. She moaned and began to move over me, her hips rising and falling as she rode my hard shaft. She sat up and placed her hands on my chest for leverage and began riding me in earnest, her hips slamming hard into my body.

"Uhn... uhn... uhn... uhn..." Juana kept up an involuntary guttural moan as she bounced on my cock. "You... feel so... good..." she said.

"No," I said. "YOU feel so good." I grabbed her breasts and rubbed her nipples with my thumbs and she screamed "Yes!"

"Hey," said Nela, walking over. "Let me play, too." She moved one of my hands away and took Juana's nipple into her mouth.

"Oh God, yes!" screamed Juana, and started bouncing even faster on my cock. She put a hand behind Nela's head and mashed Nela's face into her breast. "Lick it! Bite it!"

I tweaked Juana's other nipple while Nela was doing whatever she was doing, and it sent Juana over the edge. Her body went taught and she stopped riding me and I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock, and then her scream filled the backyard.

chunks
chunks
4,080 Followers
12