Interviews

Story Info
She just wanted some interviews from the players.
3.6k words
4.25
43.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

The editor looked at the pleading face of the young reporter. For god's sake, she was eighteen and fresh out of journalism school. What on earth made her think that she would be able to get an interview with a football player? They'd just laugh at her. Looking past her he saw Joe sitting back and trying to hold back his laughter. Joe was enjoying this.

Decision reached the editor smiled.

"OK, Kerry, I'll give you a chance. The college had a game on this afternoon. You can run down to the game with Joe and see if the pair of you can get interviews with one of the main players and from a cheerleader. You'll should be able to get there by three-quarter time and you'll be able to stake out the change-rooms and grab anyone who comes off early. Just remember that Joe's the boss and what he says goes."

Kerry didn't know whether to be elated or depressed. She was going to get a chance to do an interview but she had to go in the company of Joe, who was the biggest chauvinist pig she'd ever met. Still, she could go all bouncy and upbeat and drive him out of his oinking skull.

"Hey, Joe," called the editor. "Get over here. I have a job for you."

Joe was seething on the way to the ground. It was bad enough to have to do interviews at a college game but to have to do them with her in tow? Silly little nitwit probably didn't even know what a football looked like. He'd have to find a way to dump her before he reached the team's change-room. An idea came to him and he smiled.

Joe was pleased to see that the stadium was looking good. He'd heard that they'd had some decent upgrades. Way past time in his opinion. He checked to make sure that Kerry had her Press pass and then gave her his instructions, happy to know that she'd resent them and be unable to do anything about it.

"OK, Kerry. These are the cheerleader changing-rooms. Both teams use the same rooms. There isn't the same competition as there is between the football teams. Just nip in and nail any cheerleader you find and see what sort of interview you can get. I'm heading for the away team's rooms to see if I can get someone sensible to talk to. I can quote anything the home team will say without having to actually talk to any of them."

"What? But I thought I'd be able to interview some of the players," Kerry protested.

"If you get a couple of interviews with the cheerleaders then you'll have time to meet some of the team members after the game. You've got a good twenty minutes, now hop to it."

Kerry glared at Joe as he casually walked off, leaving her to her own devises. Reluctantly she turned and walked into the cheerleader's room.

Kerry's first thought as she entered the room was that it stunk. She sighed. Apparently cheerleaders smelt as badly as players after they'd been prancing all over the grounds. To be expected, she guessed. Some of the routines they did were highly energetic and probably caused them to sweat like pigs. She could hear a shower going at the back of the room and headed that way with a smile. If someone had come in early she could get her interview and still get out onto the ground to meet a player.

She hurried along, reaching the showers just as the water stopped and he stepped out. He, not she. He was over six foot and looked enormous. When wearing all the gear the players used he probably looked like a walking wall. A padded wall, maybe, but still a wall. What's more, she recognized him. He was one of those guards, defenders, blockers, or whatever they were called and his nickname was Animal. From what she'd heard it wasn't supposed to be a compliment.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded indignantly, initially glaring at him and then hastily moving her eyes when she realized his state of dress. She should have expected that, she thought, seeing that Animal had just got out of the shower.

"I'd have thought that was blindingly obvious even to a female," came the sarcastic reply. "I'm having a shower. No, I'm stepping out of the shower, having just had one. Still, one can't expect too much intelligence from someone who has to work as a reporter. Did you know your Press badge is upside down?"

Kerry cursed mentally but refused to look. It probably was and Joe would have known it. What a swine that man was.

"I mean, what are you doing in the Cheerleader's change-room?"

"Typical press. Report on everything without finding out the real facts. I can see the headlines. 'Animal in amongst the Cheerleaders. Should he be put down?' If you kept up with things you'd know that when they renovated the stadium they also reallocated the change-rooms. The girls are now in what used to be the visiting team's change-room."

The room that Joe was about to barge into, though Kerry with a smile. That could be interesting.

Kerry grew thoughtful. Should she rush around to the cheerleader's room or try to get an interview with the player in front of her. She had a bird in the hand, after all. She gave her full attention to Animal and promptly found herself blushing. He wasn't just standing naked in front of her, he was standing naked in front of her with an erection, and quite a sizeable one at that.

"Would you permit me to interview you?" she asked, giving what she hoped was a charming smile. "I, ah, don't mind waiting until you're dressed." And the faster you're dressed the better went unsaid but was most heartily felt.

He tilted his head trying to read her name-tag. Either that or he was taking a closer look at her bust, probably both from the look of him.

"Well, Kerry, I'll give you a short interview. There's one little catch on the length the interview goes for."

"What's that," she asked, something about his manner making her cautious.

"You can start asking questions as soon as you're firmly in position and the interview ends when you climax."

She froze. He didn't say that, she told herself. He couldn't have. Her eyes flicked down and saw that his erection was still standing tall.

"Ah, I don't think that that's a good idea," she mumbled.

"Maybe, but unfortunately I don't care what you think." He had a horribly smug look on his face.

Kerry decided to back off and check with the cheerleaders. Too late, she found, as his hand closed over her arm.

She found herself pulled firmly against him, and found she knew exactly where his erection was pressing against her. Even though she couldn't see it she still knew exactly how big that thing was. His hands went sliding over her hips, paused, and moved back up, this time under her dress. She struggled, finding that he was as immovable as a wall, and his hands were moving down again, taking her panties with them.

"You can't do this," she protested, furious when he just laughed.

He was moving her backwards, and she found a bench nudging against the back of her legs. She gasped as she felt herself falling backwards. Not falling, she found, but being lowered, finding herself flat on her back on the bench. He brushed her dress up, standing between her legs. Looking down the length of her body she could see herself effectively naked from the waist down.

He reached down and started rubbing her. What could she do? Nothing, really. If she rolled off the bench she'd come down hard on the floor and still be no better off.

"Oh, come on, you're not serious, are you?" she demanded.

"Finally, a question," he said, smiling at her squeal as he let his fingers move between her lips. Yes, protesting she might be, but her body was adjusting and expectant. "The answer to your question is yes, I am serious. Move your legs a bit further apart." To assist her with that he nudged her knee with his leg.

"Damn it, I don't even know your name. What is it? I can't go on referring to you as Animal even if that is how you're behaving."

"The name's Rod Sternley. You can call me Rod."

"OK, Rod, will you please stop?"

"No." Even while saying that he was spreading her lips, positioning himself.

She opened her mouth to say something else, but he got in first.

"Hush for a minute. Just relax while I get ready."

With that he started pushing into her. All she could do was watch as his cock sank to its full length, filling her.

"OK," he said, starting to gently rock, "ask your questions."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I find you very attractive and I want to. Ah, that's not for publication. Come on, concentrate on your interview."

"How can I concentrate on anything with your cock inside me," she gasped. "Ah, what's your major at college?"

"I'm studying nuclear physics and biomolecular physics. Not exactly considered to be glamorous work but extremely interesting. Come on, sweetheart, you can put a bit more effort in now."

Kerry was feeling twice stunned. He was studying nuclear physics, of all things. And biomolecular physics, whatever that was. She'd never heard of it before. And he was pressing in harder, faster, and wanting her to move with him. Despite herself she found herself doing so, pushing up to meet him.

Questions. She was supposed to be interviewing him about the game. She had to think of something. She had some questions all prepared but right now she couldn't think of one of them. Getting fucked certainly distracted you from the job on hand. Or maybe it was just concentrating you on the real job on hand.

He was going harder and her excitement was rising. Oh god, if all her interviews were like this her career was doomed to failure. She tried to frame her next question. She found herself saying, "You, ah, that is, um, do you, wow, god, I can't think." The last came out with a desperate wail.

She was moving almost mindlessly under him now and she knew it. She'd given up on making any sense, letting her body do what it wanted and right now it wanted him and what he was doing. He was smiling at her as he moved in her, a gentle smile rather than a mocking one, and she found herself smiling back, her body enthralled by what he was doing.

She groaned deep in her throat when he picked up the pace, bringing her to a climax. He rolled off her, rising to his feet.

"Tell you what, ask your questions now and I'll answer them," he said. "I suggest you get your panties back on first though as others may be coming in and if you haven't any panties they'll think you're waiting for them."

Breathing hard Kerry tidied herself up, all her questions now coming back to her.

"About your studies. What made you pick nuclear physics?"

"I'm a mathematical genius," he said amiably, "even though I play football. I also study astrophysics, but that's more of a hobby."

She grilled Animal as he dressed, getting enough material for an article. She'd never realised just how smart most top grade players were. It wasn't a case of all muscle, no brain, but of considerable muscle intelligently directed. She wondered if her interview with the cheerleaders would show then to be smarter than she expected. She'd have to learn to not pre-judge if she wanted to get an accurate assessment of people she interviewed.

She gave a little start when she thought of the cheerleaders. What had Joe walked into? She supposed she'd better go and find out.

* * *

Joe was laughing softly as he headed down to the visiting team's change-room. He'd dumped Kerry on the airheads and she'd have to try to patch together some sort of interview from their vapid ramblings. Meanwhile he'd have free rein with the visiting team. He was quite certain that he'd be able to goad someone into saying something indiscrete which could be blown up into a scandal. Even a bit of creative editing of what they did say could be twisted to what he wanted it to mean.

He walked into the change-room and looked around. A big improvement on the previous ones, he decided, although he wasn't sure they really needed all those mirrors scattered about. The place certainly smelt a lot better than it used to. They must've put in a decent air conditioning system, he decided. He could hear a shower running and headed in that direction. If one of the boys had been sent off they'd be feeling shirty and would be a lot easier to goad into an indiscretion.

Joe reached the showers just as the water stopped and a lovely blonde stepped out.

"Holy shit!" was Joe's exclamation matched by a startled, "Who the fuck?" from the blonde.

Joe's eyes ran lovingly over the blonde beauty. Obviously a cheerleader and equally as obviously in the wrong room. His first question was why should a cheerleader be in the men's changing-room. His immediate answer was that she was waiting for the men and expected to get laid. That would also explain the fact that she was naked. He couldn't really see a cheerleader stripping off and showering in the men's section unless she expected some action.

"How dare you barge in here like this," yelled the blonde. "You can turn right around and get the fuck out, right now."

Joe smirked, continuing to look her over. Very nice. Very nice indeed. He could certainly go for that. As a matter of fact, why not? Whoever she had been expecting hadn't turned up but he was here. She'd probably appreciate him filling in. His smirk increased as he moved closer.

"Listen, I don't know who you are but if you don't leave I'm calling security." Spotting his badge, she groaned. "Fucking press. I might have known. Who else has such terrible manners? Go on. Piss off."

"Oh, stop yapping," snapped Joe. "Call security while you're dressed like that? I don't think so. Listen, why don't we spend a little time together while waiting for everyone else to get here?"

"Why don't you take a long walk off a short pier?" came the reply. "Do you hear the sound of thundering wings? No? That's because pigs aren't flying and I'm not spending time with you. Leave."

Joe laughed and moved into action. He had hold of the girl's arms even before she knew he was moving. He pushed her arms behind her back, at the same time pushing her back up against the nearest wall. His hand ran over her with unbearable familiarity.

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

"I'm Simone. Get your hands of me or I'll have you castrated."

"Castrate me? Now that would be rather a large job. Simone? Simone? Would that be Simone as in Simone Rivers, nineteen, emergency cheerleader?" Joe prided himself in his ability of memorising teams so he always had some background on the people he'd meet.

"Pleased to meet you, Simone," he said, smiling at her glare, "but not as pleased as you will be to meet me. Now we both know you're here to get it on with someone but as he hasn't turned up I'll be happy to fill in for him."

"You're mad. I'm just here to get changed and leave. I want you out of here right now. And stop fucking touching me, you demented pervert."

"Ah, Simone, Simone, how easily we deceive ourselves. Don't let it worry you. I'll take care of your needs anyway."

The entire time he was talking Joe was making free of her body, his hand rubbing across her breasts and then dropping down to massage her pussy. Her struggles he simply ignored, being quite fit and a damn sight stronger than she was. He wedged a knee between her legs, forcing them further apart.

A little more stroking and testing the waters and Joe decided that Simone was ready to receive him. Maybe reluctantly but that would change once he got going.

Simone became quite vituperative when she found Joe trying to gain access to her body. Her voice hit some quite high notes as she found him parting her lips and forcing his way between them. She groaned and relaxed, letting him enter. It was either that or risk being badly hurt while he forced her.

"There, you see," crowed Joe, taking her admitting defeat as acceptance.

Smiling broadly he slotted home. Still smiling he started pumping, even more encouraged by the fact that she was moving with him. As far as Simone was concerned she would just go along with him. Anything to get this over with. Afterwards, well that was another game entirely as this swine would find out.

While Joe would have liked to just take his time and play for half the afternoon he was aware that if Simone had been waiting for someone then that someone might turn up fairly soon. Best to finish up quickly. Still, it was a matter of pride that he should be able to make her climax. He set to, intending to achieve this.

Simone had to admit that if it wasn't for his thuggish personality Joe might have been an acceptable lover. He was certainly a skilled one, working hard to arouse and excite. He moved efficiently and passionately, slowly building her up. Still furious, Simone went along with what he wanted, quite agreeable to having a climax. After the climax, that was something else.

Joe was breathing hard, enjoying himself immensely. He was also delighted that Simone seemed to have finally succumbed to his charms, moving easily to his direction. She was, he noted, breathing hard as well and it seemed to him she was ripe to go. He settled down to see how fast he could bring her to a climax.

For Simone her climax brought satisfaction in two ways, physically and mentally. Now that he was done Joe would withdraw and he would be toast.

She smiled gently as he disengaged.

"That was rape, you know?" she pointed out.

"So? You enjoyed it."

"Irrelevant. It was rape. Admit it. I'm going to have you charged for this. Don't think I won't."

"OK, so it was rape," Joe admitted amused. "You won't say anything. If you try to press charges it'll just be your word against mine and you'd have to explain what you were doing in the men's changing-room. I will, when pressed, admit that you agreed to meet me here."

"So you admit that it's rape but expect to get away with it because it's just your word against mine?"

"Correct."

"And, of course, the word of all those witnesses who just heard you confess to raping me in the cheerleaders room."

Joe's face went blank, seeing that Simone was looking behind him. Turning he found the doorway crowded with cheerleaders who'd just walked in. He'd been so busy concentrating on Simone he hadn't noticed. From the angry looks they were giving him he figured he might be in a spot of bother.

* * *

Receiving directions to the cheerleaders change-room Kerry hurried towards it. She slowed down as she approached, the slowdown being caused by wanting to observe the two security officers hurrying past with a stretcher. They disappeared into the change-room.

Spotting someone who looked as though they were one of the cheerleaders Kerry moved over to her.

"Hi, I'm Kerry," she said. "I'm with the Press. Do you know what happened here?"

"Hi. I'm Annette. I'm not sure we're supposed to talk about it. We were all told to keep quiet until the police had things sorted out."

"Understandable and I wouldn't want you to disobey your instructions. Ah, could you give me a general idea as to what happened?"

"Um, well, you didn't hear this from me but some guy pretending to be Press might have snuck into the change-room and, let us say, molested one of the girls. The other girls might have caught him at it and showed their disapproval. The security boys might have stopped them before they hurt him too badly but he might have trouble walking right now. No blood, I understand, but he's not feeling happy, especially as charges are being laid against him."

Before Kerry could ask any more questions a security officer approached her.

"Spotted your badge," he said. "Do you have a colleague by the name of Joe?"

Kerry nodded. "He's supposed to be my boss for this assignment. He got the change-rooms mixed up and sent me to the wrong one while he came this way."

"It appears that he entered the wrong one as well," said the officer in very dry tones. "You might like to get your editor to arrange a lawyer for him."

"Doesn't he get a phone call to make his own arrangements?" asked Kerry.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers
12