Inthe Interest of National Security

Story Info
A government agent catches his wife cheating.
15.4k words
4.24
169.6k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,815 Followers

Fucking cheap assed binoculars; they were obviously distorting my view! That was the first thought I had last June, when my life as I knew it ended.

I'm Daniel (Dan to my friends) Almond. I'm 5'10" 180 lbs. dark brown hair and, I've been told smoldering brown eyes.

I work for one of those alphabetical government agencies, that protect your rights and freedoms as an American citizen. Naturally, I'm not at liberty to say which one. Of course I could tell you, but then in the interest of national security, I'd have to shoot you.

Anyway, I was crouched between two derelict buildings, in a rundown section of DC, observing two individuals engaging in obviously consensual adult relations. OK, even I'm getting bored with the G-man talk; I was watching a hot chick give a guy a blow job through my binoculars, and I almost lost it. I almost lost it for 2 reasons, one because these were fellow agents of mine, supposedly on a stakeout, and 2nd because the hot chick was my wife.

I picked my cheap binoculars back up and watched; I couldn't look away, no matter how badly it hurt. She was sucking his dick in a workman like fashion, obviously intent on getting back to the job. She didn't seem to be giving him all of the bells and whistles that she gave, or as of that moment, used to give me. She wasn't running her tongue down the underside of his dick, or doing that thing where she shakes her head and hums either. She didn't even tea-bag his balls, but maybe it was because they were pressed for time.

I saw him tap her on the shoulder, obviously they'd done this before, and she quickly, grabbed his dick and finished him off by hand, as he shot his semen into the bushes, near them. Then she leaned back against the side of the building, and pulled up her skirt while he started to eat her pussy.

I couldn't take any more, so seething with anger, I just left the scene.

So much for popping in to see the love of my life while she worked; I'd seen enough to last a lifetime.

Meg (I call the cheating bitch Meg, because that's her fucking name) and I both worked in different units for the same agency. We never (due to agency regulations) worked on the same op. So while we could check the mission logs or boards, and find out where each other was or what they were doing, we tended to avoid doing so, because bringing emotion into the field tends to make you sloppy. And I have to admit that seeing Meg in danger, up until now, would have caused me to pressure her to quit, or take a desk job.

I guess the main difference in this situation between me and a civilian, is probably very little in terms of the emotions coursing through my mind. But in terms of my ability to compartmentalize my feelings and rationally plot my reactions, there were major differences. Also in terms of my resources and methods of dealing out my revenge, the differences had to be measured in light years.

I silently crept away from the scene with my face a mask of calm that belied the emotions I felt. Anyone looking at me, with my slightly bemused expression, would have thought that I had taken the wrong turn while looking for my car. In reality, someone or someone(s), was or were, very close to death or very serious injury.

Meg's view

God! Ray was finally starting to get good at this, after only about 5 or 6 minutes of his tongue on my vagina, I was starting to feel that little tingle that signaled my arousal. I lay back and thought about my husband Dan. Now that man could get me off just by looking at me a certain way. He was the reason I started doing this whole agency thing. I love my husband so much more than he could possibly love me. When I'm in the field (I work as an agent for an unmentionable government agency) it's extremely dangerous to be distracted.

The danger that's all around me and or my partner is almost palpable, adrenalin runs through my system, and I know that any moment could be my last. That usually gets me thinking about what I'd miss the most if I were injured or killed, and I end up horny as hell thinking about never seeing Dan again.

So about a year ago, because I was fucking up royally on an assignment, my partner at the time just pulled me into an abandoned building and asked me "what the fuck was up?" I explained the situation to him, and he just pulled my pants down and ate me until I came. Then he just walked back out of the building and back onto the job. I performed really well for the rest of the op, and then attacked Dan and just fucked him until we were raw when I got home. He loved it and so did I.

Of course I didn't tell him what had led to the performance; I just told him the parts about the adrenalin, and the stress of the job.

After a few months Jose, my partner put in for a transfer, and I was assigned to another partner. I didn't want to mess up the mix so I went after him, to get what I needed. There was never any penetrative sex, I'd never allow that because that would be cheating on Dan, and I couldn't do that. But a little warm up oral, especially when Dan usually reaped the benefits of it were OK in my rule book. Besides there's an unwritten law in the intelligence and law enforcement fields that whatever happens on an op, stays on the op. I was sure that Dan would understand that.

As I lay back under my current partner, Ray's efforts I started to finally relax. Ray was my fifth partner in under a year, and I hoped that he would last longer than the others.

Suddenly, in the back of my mind I got a feeling that something wasn't right. I pushed Ray's head away, and pulled down my skirt. As I looked around I wiggled my butt until my panties moved back into place.

"What's wrong?" asked Ray jumping up. I had to really work hard, not to laugh at him reaching for his gun with my pussy juice all over his face.

"The fucking car is gone," I said, realizing that we were in deep shit. How could we explain that the suspect we were supposed to be watching, just got up, walked out to his car and drove away while we were on the job? We should have at least been able to call for a mobile unit to continue the surveillance from the road.

"Stupid bitch, you were supposed to be watching him," snapped Ray.

"Just like I watched him while you were sucking my dick," he continued.

"If we do get out of this, I'm getting another partner," he snapped.

Ray pulled out his cell phone and called for a mobile unit. He told them that the car had just left, so with any luck, the fault would be placed on the mobile unit for not finding them in time.

Ray and I silently packed up our gear and went back to our car and drove back to the base. We didn't say one word to each other the whole way back.

As I went down into the underground parking structure, to get my personal car for the drive home, I found Ray waiting for me.

"You know Meg, before we worked together, I felt great about my job," said Ray.

"Now I feel like shit all the time," he continued.

"When it comes to sex, I have to admit I'm weak," he said.

"I had heard rumors about you, before we were assigned to work together, but it wasn't my problem," he said.

"Then we hooked up and I found out that it was true," he continued.

"At first I thought it was great, I mean you're hot as hell, and it feels good," he said smiling.

"I keep hoping that someday I'll get a chance at that pussy, or even get to feel those big jugs," he smirked.

"But every time I see Dan, he's a great guy, the kind of guy you want watching your back," he continued

"Every time I see him, I feel shitty, like I've betrayed his trust," he said.

"I feel like I should just tell him that he's married to a fucking 2 bit whore, and ask for forgiveness," he said.

"So when this op is done, we're through," he said seriously

"I can't let another repeat of tonight's fuck up, jeopardize my country's security, my marriage, my career or my life any further," he said and then he walked away without even letting me answer.

I got into my car and drove home. The house was dark and quiet. I turned off the security system and restarted it from the kitchen. Dan hadn't cooked dinner, so he must've been really tired when he came home. He probably had an early call for work tomorrow, so he'd probably just gone to bed. That was unusual, because normally if I was out on an op, Dan worried about me constantly. He normally called me every hour. When I was working I just turned the ringer off on my phone, and let his messages that were usually short things like "I love you" or "just checking" go to voice mail. As soon as I was done I turned my phone back on, listened to all of his messages, and he could talk to me. Why hadn't he called me? I checked my phone and saw that he'd called me almost hourly up until around 8 p.m.

He was probably home and in bed by then, for his early morning trip to work. Another thing that was odd, was the fact that he hadn't waited up for me. Normally, if I was out he waited up until I was home and safe. Normally, we always fucked like it was December 31st, 1999 and the world was ending in 2000. God I loved that man!

I went upstairs to our room and turned on the light. Dan was a very light sleeper, so I expected him to awaken, but he didn't. Oh well I could talk to him in the morning. I just needed to figure out what to tell him and how much. I knew that Dan would support me no matter what. So I went to sleep.

Dan's view

I heard Meg come in, but I pretended to be asleep. The last thing I ever wanted to do was have sex with her ever again. I woke up early the next day and went in. After I passed through the multiple levels of security necessary to gain access to our working level, I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down with my section chief.

"So what have we got on the board for today Arnie," I asked.

"You're still on baby sitting duty for those AD's," he said.

"Meg is in...," he began.

I broke in interrupting him "Arnie you know I don't want to know what's going on with her on the job,"

"We keep home and work separate," I said.

"Oh, this is different," he said.

"Her and Ray didn't report that their suspect had left the premises for over 8 minutes after he'd left," he said.

"The mobile unit they called was already posted up on the only access road leading from the suspect's home and when he never showed they called for a chopper," he continued.

"We had previously treated the roof of the subject's vehicle with that invisible reflective polymer, so the chopper found him nearly instantly but he was at least 5 miles away," he said.

"So we're going to have to ask them, how the hell they lost him," he said seriously.

"Weird things happen in the field," I told him.

"Yeah I know that, that's why we put two of them out there together on a simple surveillance," he said.

"So if one of them is indisposed, the other catches anything going on," he continued.

"Hell you've been doing the same thing they're doing, with your AD's and you're alone, but every time the guy moves, you're on him like stink on shit," he said.

"There were two of them out there and the guy just got in his fucking car and drove away," he snapped.

"Luckily for us he just went out for a drive, what if he'd washed his fucking car and the chopper couldn't ID him?" he asked.

"After this op is over I've got some serious questions for both your lovely wife and her partner?" he said.

"But just to keep up appearances I'm sending them back out there, and I'm telling them, no harm, no foul," he said

"If they fuck up again however, I'm gonna have to take off my mister nice guy hat, and become Doctor Shitty," he said seriously, "So, I know you keep work and home separate, but tell her to get her pretty head out of her ass."

I was assigned to watch an AD (arms dealer) from a team of them who were suspected of buying weapons from some contacts within our own military. It wasn't unusual for us to lose a weapon or 2 here or there through damage other means, but these guys were responsible for putting large numbers of ordinance in the hands of bad guys worldwide. As part of what I do I generally tape my surveillance sessions so I can analyze what went wrong in the event that something shitty happens.

My handlers in the field can't communicate with me directly, in short they can hear me speaking to them, but I can't respond to them because I can't hear them. This prevents any accidental transmission from them endangering me in an undercover situation. If I use certain code words they know to immediately send in the cavalry.

I noticed that Meg and her partner were scheduled to watch their suspect again, beginning at 4 p.m. this evening. I didn't start my 8 hour relief until 2 p.m. I'd be relieved at 10 p.m. They wouldn't be done until 2 a.m. which was just perfect for what I intended.

I also had plenty of time to start planning my divorce before I went on duty.

Being in the law enforcement/ intelligence field is a good thing because I had constant contact with a steady stream of lawyers. I called a friend and had her give me a referral for the best divorce lawyer she knew.

The woman she mentioned, I'd had dealings with several times before but wasn't aware that she did divorce law.

Bonnie Calletta, short and feisty, a real mean bitch as a criminal defense lawyer, I hoped that she'd bring that same feisty and tenacious spirit to my divorce. If things went according to my plan I probably wouldn't need her much, but then shit happens. My goal was to gather irrefutable evidence, and present it to both Meg and Ray as a threat. Meg would have to give me everything I wanted in the divorce, or risk losing her career and Ray's and also Ray's marriage.

From my locker I got my Billet Hardison model 85 .338 sniper rifle. I often took the gun on surveillance mission with me, just in case. I checked it in with the guys in the weapons shack, because regulations demanded that any and all weapons in the field had to be accounted for.

Then I also loaded one of the Browning sniper rifles we'd taken from the perps on the last op, into my trunk as well. That gun was un-registered, and had never been entered into any of the agency's logs. So it was basically untraceable. The Browning was the gun I intended to use.

After loading the car while I was unseen, I went back up to my office and started transferring half of the money out of all of our joint bank accounts into new accounts in my name only. I also cancelled all of the credit cards that were joint accounts. These moves effectively separated our finances, but did it in what I thought was a fair manner. Basically everything that was hers stayed hers, everything that was mine stayed mine, and everything that was ours, was either cancelled or split down the middle.

The only problem would be the house, and since she was the one who cheated, I felt entitled to it. There was also the fact that the house was un-tainted, since it appeared that none of her cheating occurred at home. At least she wasn't that stupid.

We had planned on having kids at the end of, or after our careers in intelligence had ended. Luckily we didn't have any yet; that would make this whole process simpler.

I was surprised at how calm I was taking this whole thing. Over the years I had done some purely evil things to help out colleagues of mine who were going through divorces. Sometimes it was simple surveillance, along the lines of catching the spouse in the act with a camera. Other times it involved planting evidence to aid in bringing about a confession that was later used in court. Both times involved being the buddy for a while, and propping the colleague up emotionally until he was able to stand on his own again,

Meg had to put up with some pretty awkward and depressing dinner guests during those times.

Surprisingly I was very cool about the whole situation, as much as I loved her; I knew that things between us were over. There could be no going back after what I'd seen.

I needed closure, but not the way the average man would. I needed for Meg to feel the kind of emotional pain that I'd felt, and I had a way to do that. Secondly I needed for her to lose something she valued above everything else, the way I lost her. And lastly her partner, a man who had betrayed not only a brother agent, but his marriage, his honor, and his country; he betrayed all so he needed heavy losses as well. His loss would be great and tonight.

Meg's view

I woke up the next morning and reached for Dan and found only empty air; I missed him so much. I knew it was silly because we'd just had one of our morning quickies less than 24 hours ago.

I was alone in bed, then I remembered that he'd been asleep when I came in. He probably had an early call. As I tossed and turned last night, I'd given a lot of thought to both last night's op, and my life in general. I'd decided that I needed to put a leash on my urges and actions, and get control of my life. Sooner or later these things always ended in disaster, and I had too much to lose. I know it sounds dramatic, but I don't think I'd want to live without Dan. So as I dressed for work, I made it a point to wear slacks as opposed to a skirt. First they were more practical if anything happened, and they'd make it more difficult and less likely for me to do anything extracurricular.

As I went through security I could feel the eyes of the guards on me, it was funny that I'd never noticed it before. Did they always stare at my tits like that? Was it only me or was it all of the female staff and agents?

Up ahead I saw Kelly Tamashita, gathering her belongings and entering the main lobby. If I hurried and she waited I could just slip inside the big metal door before it closed and I had to wait for it to cycle through it's sequence again. I was sure she saw me, but just as I got to the door it closed. Bitch, I thought; she could have waited.

Kelly and I had never gotten along, and that was putting it mildly. I hated that bitch with a passion. And I was pretty fucking sure the feeling was mutual.

She had the long silky black hair you'd expect an Asian woman to have, but there the stereotypes ended, she had long legs, huge boobs, and a walk that could stop traffic.

She was the best linguist on the staff, and spoke several languages including, Spanish, Arabic, and Russian fluently.

I went straight to the Situation Room, to see if my husband happened to be there, but no luck. I did check the Operations Board, and found out his op didn't start until 2.

So why the hell hadn't he waited for me? He was probably helping one of his puppy dog friends, through one of their personal problems again.

Damn it I missed him, and I really needed to talk to him. I tried his cell phone and it rang 3 or 4 times, and then went to voice mail.

I dashed down to the armory, hoping to catch him while he loaded up for his op.

The guys in the cage told me that he'd checked out his sniper rifle earlier. Where the hell was he?

I began to think about all of our plans for the future. We wanted to have kids, and a bigger house, and jobs we could actually talk about with our friends and neighbors. I actually wanted to try being a housewife, and just raising Dan's babies. It might happen sooner than we'd planned, if we didn't find a way to bring this op back in line. We'd gotten lucky last night. In the entire time that I'd been doing this, last night had been the first and only problem. I chalked it up to just plain bad luck. I was already starting to feel kind of edgy, just thinking about it. Of course the fact that Dan hadn't taken care of me last night, only added to it. My legs were squirming under my desk as I thought about him.

I spent the rest of time before the op, in my office playing phone tag with Dan. He'd left me a couple of messages, but never picked up when I called him back. The messages were also weird, if you knew us. They were very formal and very polite. Almost as if he was talking to a colleague, instead of to his wife. Something was wrong, but I didn't know what. Maybe the trouble that Ray and I had barely dodged last night, had gotten back to him.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,815 Followers