Intimacy with Songbird Ch. 03

Story Info
Things crumble.
5.8k words
4.54
10.8k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,111 Followers

It was Sunday, Father's Day, I left the Sanctuary mid-service to hit the laboratory and met Erin coming into the building through an infrequently used side entrance. Hugging as usually, she wished me a happy father's day and, totally out of character, kissed me hard on the lips. Zipping on, leaving me stunned, I turned to see my wife standing on the inside of twin doors some 30 feet away. Erin had continued by me and the nursery and had not been aware of her presence, as well as I. She looked sternly at me asking, "are you all right?"

"Just needed to hit the lou." I returned, trying to appear normal. "Why don't we go ahead and leave and beat the lunch crowd?" I suggested, wanting to put some room between Erin, Laura and the awkward situation. She agreed and we left. We had planned to go to my favorite buffet in North Carolina, an hour and ten minute drive.

My wife, I knew, was biting her tongue. The silence was chilling. I was searching for an acceptable excuse, not knowing what the question would be. She surprised me!

"I would have thought you would have impressed upon her to refrain from such open displays of affections. I worried about you and Erin early on. I told myself that the age difference would deter you from doing anything stupid. Then she married, had kids and I figured she would not do anything stupid. How long have you two been at it?

I glanced at Laura and knew she was trying to snare me in the oldest of traps - pretend to know everything when you hadn't a clue.

She had asked me a direct question and I wasn't prepared. I had never lied to my wife and I wasn't going to start.

"It been six months. Twelve or fourteen times." I answered, staring straight down the highway.

"I suppose, it's a bit more than you have gotten from me." She said with a sigh, then questioned. "Well, let me hear your version."

Without the sensuous details, I assured her that I had not pursued Erin. Basically, she had been extremely unhappy in her sex life and deemed me a safe enough partner.

I could tell Laura was not buying it. I added, again, hoping it would show me in better light , that I had not pursued her in any way and let her set her own schedule of need. It was something I could not say about Hope. Who, I desperately hoping, would not come to the surface.

"What did she do with her kids? Did Goldie, Erin's mother, know about this? She had to!" A few moments of quiet thought. "Alex I know in the past years you have been neglected, but when I'm not hurting I try."

"Laura, don't think for a moment that I did this because I was not content with you." I said with passion. "Sex with you, when you're able, is always loving and satisfying..."

"Loving! What the hell do you mean by that!" She cut me off. "Loving? I bet sex with that little Miss Erin wasn't loving!"

"Actually..." I decided not to say anything more. Tell her it was would only get me deeper in trouble.

"How old is she now anyway?"

"Just turned 37." I answered guardedly.

"Some good pussy I bet! I'll admit she is a pretty and sexy woman. And you have always been an ass man."

I was not going to answer that even if I had a gun to my head.

Laura changed the subject to our kids, sorry for me that they could not be home on Father's Day.

I knew the subject was far from over.

Our lunch went well with usual conversation and even a bit of laughter to boot. That was why I liked the restaurant, the wood floors and surround fields, could make you lose your troubles.

As we started our drive home, Laura renewed the conversation of my infidelity.

"I find it amazing that Goldie would condone such activity."

"Erin said something about her mother wanting her to do what she needed to save her marriage." I offered.

"I've heard her over the years encouraging you two. She's the one that thought you would make a good lover. The old married guy would be safe! She would probably fuck you herself if she wasn't big as a house! Very unhealthy. "

"They both adore you. I don't think any of this was meant to hurt you." I offered.

"How long would you two have carried on this craziness if you had not been caught? You ARE caught you know! I'm not condoning this and you're going to promise me to stop fucking her! As of this second!"

"I understand perfectly." I confessed.

"You're damn right you understand." Laura said sternly. "Let her get her cock at home. What the hell is going on there anyway?"

"Erin said Mark doesn't want to be clipped, hates a rubber, won't let her get clipped and he is scared to death she will get pregnant again."

"She's always confided in you. It's gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling knowing you two do more than just fuck."

"Laura that word does not suit you." I complained.

Laura laughed. "You mean except in the proper place - the bedroom - or time - how about right now - and the position - on my back with my legs spread for you. Would you like to hang a U-turn and go back to that Holiday Inn Express." She continued as I made the U-turn, "I will have to confess to one thing - envisioning you humping Erin's broad butt has gotten me a bit aroused - foolish as that may sound."

I dropped Laura off by the main door. By the time I had parked the car and walked into the lobby, Laura had the keys in her hand. We took the elevator to room 512.

Entering the room, Laura wasted little time undressing. I quickly followed suit.

I was finished before her and I watched with interest as she reached behind her to unsnap her bra, then, push her panties off her hips, lifting each foot to remove them.

She entered the bed rolling to the middle on her back. In short order, I joined her, moved between her legs, she placed me and we coupled.

"Not too fast sugar." She directed. "I'm still a bit dry."

It was always good to be inside my wife. Married 42 years and some months, I never tired of being between her legs. Even hurting and feeling bad, she always made me feel welcomed between her legs and she always gave it her best

After a slow, tender beginning, her moans and labored breathing soon told me she was indeed in need of some TLC. As with Erin, in the past few years I have let my wife set our schedule, seeking me out.

"I hope Erin enjoyed your big cock as much as I do." She muttered.

"Shhhhhhh!" I coaxed. "It's just me and you. Always will be as long as you'll have me."

"I know Alex." Laura replied. "You hurt my feelings but I will get over it. Can you get over Erin?"

"I know you would not want me to disrespect her." I replied. "But she is ancient history."

Laura and I fucked long and hard enough that I knew she wasn't going to come without help. I did not deem her pussy clean enough to eat and I didn't want to take the time or break the moment to retrieve a washcloth. I pulled my cock out of her reluctantly, and to her voiced objections. I maneuvered to her right side, placing my right hand between her legs, fondling her pussy aggressively and fingering her clit. I wedged my hand between her pussy lips and pushed two fingers into her pussy.

"You make me feel so naughty when you finger me like that! She moaned appreciatively.

With such handling and direct stimulation, it was just a matter of a few short minutes before Laura moaned and trembled in orgasm.

As the orgasm faded, she pulled me back atop her. Pushing her right leg up and wide, I placed the head of my cock to her and push into her. As I had for so long, I fucked my wife determinedly, listening to her grunts and moans.

If you told a woman she grunted during sex, she would be highly offended, but if you're stabbing her hard, young or old, she will.

Erin, timidly sucking my cock surfaced in my mind. My wife was not timid, though she hadn't sucked my cock in years. As I ejaculated, I realized how much I was going to miss Erin and how much I loved my wife.

After a quick shower, we left the motel. The desk clerk gave me a knowing smile when I laid the door card on the counter, causing me to remark, "she couldn't wait the 30 minute ride home to our own bed."

My wife, standing by the exit, but close enough to over head me, eyed me sternly as I took her hand.

Back on the highway, I eyed Laura, thinking she had drifted off.

"You know." Her voiced startled me. "I always figured if you strayed it would be Hope. She likes older men and you two are close ""friend". Laura said, lifting her hands to make the two fingered rabbit ears. "I was so relieved when she married Andre."

Moments passed.

"Good women get the shit end of the stick!" She continued, "I know Erin is a good girl. She lucked out having an old timer for a lover who could keep it up all night." She placed her hand on my upper arm. "I sometimes wish I had experienced one or two other cocks - after giving you my cherry first of course, my darling." Another moment. "But I'm a good girl and too damn old."

"Have you been hitting a bottle I haven't seen?"

"No silly. Just running my mouth. Being philosophical."

"Well, you're not old and you're a good piece of ass." I stated. "If that's what you want I'd like to see you get it?"

"ALEX!" She exclaimed. "I am fooling around! Running my mouth."

"No you aren't. Not really." I said. "Why haven't you asked me if I strayed before - early on?"

"Afraid too, I suppose. Have you?"

"No. Of course not." I replied. ""What I'm getting at is, I have strayed recently and what's good for the goose is good for the gander - or can be."

"Alex! Be serious."

My wife was silent for long moments.

"Lets play "what if". Would you be there?

"Yes. I would very much like to be."

"I would want you to be there." She asked. "But who? I look at men - I admit - but there is no one I would be willing to approach. Too close to home! I don't know if I could really do it. I might back out at the last minute."

"I think I know who! Think of it as, "get even sex." I encouraged.

"You are really bad, aren't you!" She teasing accused as we wheeled into our driveway.

I let Laura occupy the bathroom first to prepare for bed. Leaving the bathroom after brushing my teeth I found Laura laying in the middle of the bed on her belly and nude. This was highly unusual and I was instantly aroused again, though my cock was less than rigid.

"How are you feeling?" I quizzed, standing by the bed looking at her in the darkness.

"Good enough, if you're interested in a little bit more ass." She said rather flatly. "Nothing rambunctious of course."

"I'm always interested."

"A little back rub first."

Always a catch with this woman, I thought, as I kneed myself onto the bed and straddled her ass, making sure to keep my weight off of her arthritic body.

I rubbed her back for about 15 minutes.

I stretched out alongside her and she adjusted herself to her side. I scooted in close behind her and she lifted her right leg for me to enter her. My cock was rather limp though the urge was certainly there.

"I must have broke it`" She teased, maneuvering herself around, pushed me to my back, and began stroking my cock, while supporting her head on her bent arm. A few minutes later, "Just as I suspected. All it needs is a little coaxing. There, try that!"

We repositioned rather quickly and my cock slipped into her easily. Stroking into her brought new life back into my cock. We fucked quietly. I did not feel like getting rambunctious anyway due to our recent intercourse. There are times when just having your cock inside a willing woman to slow fuck for a while is a treat. I soon thought it would be a good time to revive the subject. To get an answer yes or no.

"Have you given it any more thought?"

"You mean about fucking another man?" She queried back. "Are you serious - REALLY serious?" my heart raced a bit as her words told me she had indeed still been thinking about it. "You said you knew a "who"?"

I am ashamed to admit it, but my cock became a little bit harder and pulsed, causing me to push a little harder - once.

"A man through and through!" She chided. "Don't you think I felt that! Damn!" A moment. "You really want to see me screw another man? To actually witness it because you've become a pervert in your old age or to make you feel better about Erin?" Another moment. "WELL! Tell me! Who?

I dodged a bullet not having to answer her questions.

I explained to her that I had been having lunch with John, a known friend, when a strapping young man, perhaps 25, came over to the table and asked if I was Mr. Parker. I had been eying him but he was out of context and wearing a suit. It turned out to be Albert's son, Bobby. Albert and family lived in Michigan. He and his wife had been killed in a car accident 4 years earlier, leaving Bobby, their only child, a construction business.

My pictures, alongside his dad, were all over his dad's den, as they were in my den also. He had told me he planned to look me up when time allowed. He had given me his local number, explaining he was going to be in Virginia Beach another week and we should have dinner before he left.

"My Lord Alex he is like family."

"He adores you. And he lives far away!"

"I don't know Alex. Let me think about it."

As we fucked a while longer, I impressed upon her the need to make a decision. I explained to my wife that Bobby would be the perfect choice for her "get even" sexual encounter. He was muscular, good-looking and married. Of course my wife already knew this because we had visited Albert 5 years ago. I reminded her that she had commented on the boy's good looks and that he was going to be a good catch.

I did not tell her that Bobby had already inquired about finding some "company". I suppose he felt confident asking me as he had listened to his dad's stories of him and I chasing women in our early days. I had shared a few stories of my own, much to the embarrassment of Albert.

I finally pulled out of her and she left the bed briefly to put on her usual panties and light sleeping gown.

The following morning I asked if she had made a decision. She had not. I took things into my own hands.

I made the call to Bobby. After chitchatting, I asked him if he had met any "company". His reply was a humorous negative.

I laid things out as best as I could - Erin - getting caught - the whole bit. I made it sound like Laura was all for it, but it might still take some persistence on his part. It was like having a virgin, I told him. I told him that she insisted that I be there. I reminded him of the story of his dad and I fucking two girls in the same bed and assured him there would be no problem with me being there. Adding, humorously, except for me yanking my crank. He agreed to come over Wednesday night for drinks.

I answered the doorbell later on that morning to find Mark, Erin's husband, standing at the door. He said he needed to speak to me and asked if he could come in.

I offered him some iced tea and we sat down at the kitchen table. I commented that we had never talked at length.

"Something is up with Erin and I think it's you." He stated right off with no malice in his tone. She stopped pestering me about sex and it can only be that she and you are having an affair."

I sat speechless searching for some words, but I wasn't going to deny his accusation.

"Before you deny it, I will tell you that I've already spoken to her mother. She did not deny it - named no names - and accused me of everything including causing it. Erin, is a good girl and a good wife. It can only be you! I know now I need to make adjustments in our relationship, but I'm asking you to stop seeing her - that way."

His tone of realizing his failings gave me the courage to say, "Erin is a good girl. And I wasn't going to deny it." And knowing the recent turn of events I had no problem saying, "consider it done."

10 minutes start to finish and I still had my teeth.

I turned my attention to what I was going to tell Laura that Monday evening.

We sat at the table finishing dinner.

"Bobby will be there Thursday night. He's coming over for a quick drink."

She sat stunned for a few long moments.

"You should not have done that! I told you I needed to think about it." She said sternly.

I had to change my tactics.

"What! He's leaving for home and he's coming over for a visit."

"You expect me to believe that." She shot back. "It's going to be embarrassing and uncomfortable as all get out!"

I took note that she did not say "as all hell".

"Well, he's coming over. You may want to consider the way you dress. It will give me a clue as to your decision. I, personally, hope you dress for the occasion. I honestly believe you deserve it. Our recent conversations and your actions makes me think you may actually need it."

The subject was dropped and we watched TV to our usual 11 o'clock.

We prepared for bed as usual, except, laying in bed waiting for her, she entered the bed naked.

Sex on a Monday night was highly unusual, if not nonexistent. Laura's quick decision Sunday on the drive home, then again that night, plus this, was confusing, but I was ready.

She positioned herself, back to me, on her left side, indicating her desire.

I spooned close behind her and we coupled. I was indeed ready and proceeded with a moderate rhythm, fondling my wife's breast. I soon slid my hand down her belly to her mound and extended my middle finger.

"No. No." She said in a loving enough tone. "Just you. Take your time. This is all I need."

Quite puzzling, it was, as Tuesday night was pretty much a rehash of Monday night. It took longer for me to come which pleased Laura.

Before I went to sleep, it dawned on me what Laura was doing. She was prepping herself, cocking the hammer, so to speak, by not coming herself, for Wednesday evingt. A positive thought anyway. Her manner of dress would show her true intentions.

Thursday evening Bobby was punctual. The three of us stood conversing in the kitchen for a while and you see the two of them eying each other, when they didn't think the other was looking.

Laura had come through after all, wearing a short black skirt, a wide, patten-leather belt and a fluffy silk blouse. Her usual bunn hairdo had been abandoned and her long brownish hair hung loosely on her shoulders. I had seen her earlier in the bedroom adorned in black panties and bra. She was hot in her bare feet. I could see Bobby thought so too.

We retired to the living room. When Laura took a seat on the sofa, I motioned to Bobby to sit beside of her. Laura smiled at Bobby coyly.

We were chitchatting but I caught Laura not looking and I motioned to Bobby with my head to make a move on her.

"I hope this old man is appreciative of having such a good-looking woman." Bobby praised, putting his arm around Laura and pulling her close.

"He is? His concern is only for my happiness." Laura answered, laughing girlishly.

"I could take care of you real good!" He said, kissing her on the neck. "Make you real happy."

"Alex! Are you hearing and seeing what this young man is suggesting?"

"Hey, a man has a right to ask, and a girl has a right to say no. If you smack him and he doesn't straighten up I will have to step in. But we're all adults here."

"How could I smack such a handsome young face?" She replied, patting Bobby's cheek. She planted a firm, lingering kiss on his mouth.

That kiss opened the floodgates and after a bit of stroking through her clothes Bobby began to unbuttoned her blouse. Laura's left hand began to massage his bulging crotch.

In short order, Laura was relieved of her blouse and bra. Bobby's squeezed her left breast, causing the seemingly undernourished tit to deflate under the pressure. Presenting a raisin sized firm nipples for the taking. Bobbie took it into his mouth sucking on it firmly.

Unable to disguise it, Laura looked at me with lust on her face.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,111 Followers
12