Intimate Depilation

Story Info
The way to depilate my girlfriend.
907 words
3.65
26.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a little intimate ritual. And I like having readied all the details with care, of way than when she enters at the bathroom all is ready to begin.

She takes off her dressing gown and he keeps only a white and short T-shirt. Her timidness's the latter refuge; Because she is embarrassed from exposing herself completely.

I do that she sit down in a little wooden taboret with a towel in the seat. She holds on to with the hands the lateral and almost I have to obligate her to separate legs.

The pubic down has grown savage from the last time. Dense and curled. I like very much that black color, so dense that i can not see the skin that has down. Only the minors lipps surface timidly and the clitoris's hood in the middle. I know that situation is exciting her, but even delay in getting damp.

The erotic movies have made completely vaginas shaven clean fashionable. Now its are so easily found that its get vulgar and ridiculous. Besides a hairy vagina excites me much more, leaving obvious that she is a adult woman and plenty of sexuality. A mature and tasty fruit that distills nectar. So that I go to depilate her to my flair, I will touch it up so that she seem natural but beautiful. I do not want a black jungle but neither the vulva without hairs of a little girl.

I kneel down among her legs and I begin using the hair trimmer in the number 4. She trembles lightly in the first passage but immediately begins to enjoy the vibrations of the machine. I make way slow and long for all the pubis, equaling the length of the fuzz. With my fingers by the front looking for the hair's line of growth, a pinch at a so sore zone must be excruciating. I avoid getting close to her clitoris, nascent to get up and to put on hard under its hood of skin. This part of work is easy and fast. Now begins something much more delicate.

With one small scissors, I cut out little furs that they stand out and later I begin to cut short near the clitoris. She always gets scared in this part and when I look at the face to see as he is, I can not avoid focusing myself in that her nipples get marked in the T-shirt's cloth. For a moment I am seduced to pull out the T-shirt to her and to suck her nipples with despair and to fuck right here without more preambles.

Now they are time for the vaginal lips that have been swollen. And the first drops of flow slide for the softness of her inside red-colored spark. To trim the fuzz of lateral I have to put the fingers into that warm and hungry slit. When I rub the vagina's entrance she can not avoid heaving a sigh and a little bubbling of humid wets my fingers. The perfume of her sex begins to fill completely the room. Now that I have finished trimming the fuzz; The vaginal labia jut out, fleshy, like an exotic flower at the verge of opening . But not yet I have finished .

I go back to the pubis with the trimmers in the zero to give its definite form. I go clearing all of the fuzz of the sides, leaving alone the one that covers the pelvis. It is necessary to do it with care to avoid cuts. Little by little goes taking the form of a triangle invested with the lightly rounded off topside. With a towel wetted in hot water I humidify the skin and I prepare the spume with toilet soap. When extending the spume, the paintbrush goes for her doing tickling on the recently skin uncovered and now her excitation is evident. He is bringing near the hips looking for more contact of involuntary form and I can see like her labia beat softly and open letting to see bulk clitoris that has been discovered.

She is so concentrated in her sensations that get a little shriek when the razor blade grates on her for the first time. It is necessary to review the lateral to leave them completely soft, giving passages in the sense of the fuzz not to irritate the skin.

I Right now almost have finished. I separate more the legs to get easily her groins. And I put some specially soft depilatory cream, making circles at a zone that turns her crazy of excitation.

Now she has to turn around and to bend down on the seat. Her hard ass opens impudent disclose the anus. With a hand I open a further bit the ass and with the other I extend the cream to remove the few little furs that grow in the perineum and in the anus.


I seat her in the bidet and with fresh water I get the remains off the cream and the loose hairs. Rubbing her pubis and her clitoris that grates on with my hand in every passage, doing she moaning . With the even humid fuzz I extend corporal oil and I rub her with a towel. This refresh the skin and will do that the down is brilliant, giving him that silky touch that enchants me when I caress her vagina.

And I believe that now is my turn....