Into Her Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Horrible silence -- save for the faint click and rasp of plastic, the whirr of metal, and the squirming of flesh -- filled the air as wires tugged Beli backwards. Her full, cushy ass rested on the platform of an arm-weight machine and the wires on her back spread, then lashed her arms against the L bars that extended from the machine. She was spread now -- her arms held out, her chest thrusting out into the air.

Beli almost wet herself with terror as she struggled -- her mind reeling.

Oh Gods, what is going on!? She thought.

Brandon made a choking noise -- he could barely breath, it seemed.

Beli craned her head around. The machine she was on looked horribly mutated -- metal grew from the sides of the inner workings, and the wires wrapped around her arms, and snaked around her thighs. She saw it moving -- braided wire and cable caressing her short shorts, then rubbing against her skin. It rapsed against her and she did wet herself with utter terror then. She felt shame and fear mix as her pants became soaked as she trembled.

The machine didn't seem to mind.

The wires on her thighs squirmed -- then the tips thrust up again. She felt it slip between her clothes and her skin, and the coldness made it easy for her to trace the passage -- across her belly, through the sleeve of her shirts, around her full breasts, past her bra. One wrapped past her neck and around her jaw -- caressing her ear, teasing the hole that lead into her head. Her eyes were wide and she sobbed against the metal.

Then the wire tightened...and then whipped away from her. It peeled her clothes off her in a flurry of tearing and ripping and when it was done, she was still bound. Still spread eagled. But completely naked. Her thighs gleamed and two wires -- thinner than the others -- wicked the piss off of her. There was something horrifying in the dainty motion. Like someone wiping an apple clean before biting it off.

Beli sobbed, her shoulders shaking -- but her nipples became achingly hard in the cold air. She strained at her arms. In a normal gym, this kind of motion would lift weights. But it felt as if she was fighting against the whole world. And she saw her boyfriend's eyes on her body -- and his cock was hard. It thrust against his jeans, straining and bulging. Beli quivered all over, her skin rippling with goosebumps. Two tendrils of metal caressed along her belly, then wrapped around her D-cup breasts -- which were firm and perky, bra or no bra. They squeezed her and Beli tried to not moan into her metal gag.

She tried...and failed.

The metal squeezed her gently, then roughly, then flicked against her nipple-tips like tiny whips. It should have drawn blood. Instead, it just wrung pleasure from her as she squirmed and spread, then shut her thighs. But the machine grew two L paddles out of the side. Normally, these would be on a different machine, so one can work thigh muscles. Now, they forced her wide open as two rubber prods -- as gentle as fingers -- reached down and spread her cunt. Her moist brown lips opened, to reveal pink flesh between her thighs.

Brandon whimpered.

Beli looked at him -- and then bit down on the gag as hard as she could as a small barbell grew from the middle of the pad she sat on. The tip was bulbous. The middle was slender. It had a small ½ on the front -- a weight for children or old ladies.

It was still a monster of a cock.

Beli tried to shake her head.

Instead, the machine held in her in place -- and then the barbell slammed home, filling her with cold metal -- and Beli's mind snapped.

###

Tabby jerked backwards, her heart hammering. The maglight she held shook as she shone it at the mannequin that stood before the changing room. It wasn't the one she had stripped -- this one was dressed in a summer dress and had her hands up to adjust her hair. But still, the fact she was there was enough to make Tabby's heart race -- then slow. And when she stopped hyperventilating, she felt anger course through her.

"Fred!" she snapped. "Fred, come out of hiding right now!"

She pushed past the mannequin, scowling as she did so. She walked around the corner -- and froze. Something hard and plastic tasting was stuck into her mouth. Her eyes widened as she realized that she had walked into a mannequin that was standing in the door, arm extended, fingers thrust out. She felt the finger caressing her tongue -- not actively moving, but crooked in such a way that it would touch her tongue. There was something profoundly personal about the position, and she sucked on his fingers for a moment before jerking her head back. She coughed. "W-What the fuck?" She whispered.

She stepped backwards -- into the cold, unmoving hands of another mannequin. These hands were cupped around her chest, squeezing her breasts -- they didn't move, but they were in exactly the right position to slip around her as she walked backwards. Tabby's mind reeled. She knew something was wrong.

And then she made the mistake of blinking.

When her eyes opened again, a moment later, her shirt was in tatters and four more mannequins stood around her. Their fingers caressed her thighs and her belly and her cheeks. One hand was on the top of her head and she felt as if it was pushing her to the ground, her knees bent slightly. Her shirt hung open, and her bra had been flipped forward, her nipples exposed in the air. Another hand had been shoved into her jeans and she felt cold plastic fingers against her panties.

"W-What the-" Tabby stammered.

Then she made the mistake of blinking again.

When her eyes opened, her knees were on the ground and she was choking. A cock -- immense and long and thick -- was forced down her lips and plastic hands cupped the back of her head. Tabby choked and coughed and almost vomited. She kept her eyes open -- they watered -- and she reached back. She shoved the mannequin's wrist to the side. She didn't care that she heard the plastic creak and crack. Then she slid her mouth backwards, couching and spluttering as she let the immense plastic slip from her mouth.

Tabby didn't try and deny it.

She just stood and spun around -- looking at the mannequin's. She walked backwards and kept her eyes locked on them. There were four -- all male, all with their cocks hard and ready. They were nude, and they were fantastically beautiful -- detailed. She could see their flat abs. Their full balls. Her cunt ached for a moment and she trembled -- her eyes were starting to burn with the need to blink. She stepped backwards, her shoulders bumping into a stand of clothes. She started and jerked her gaze from the mannequin's -- then whipped her head back to find that, in that instant, they had come close enough that one hand cupped her breast, fingers pinching her nipple.

"Auuh!" She screamed, her body tensing. Those cold, hard plastic fingers had closed around her nipple and she couldn't move without causing more pain -- and more pleasure. Panting, her eyes watering, Tabby jerked backwards and grunted with the sensation of her nipple escaping.

She stepped back again. She was almost to the doorway.

And then...

And then Tabby's will broke for just a moment.

That was all it took.

She blinked once.

When her eyes opened, her breasts were mashed against the glass, her hard nipples bending almost back on themselves, her thighs spread, her knee bumping against the wall, her palms held in place by a pair of cold plastic hands. An immense plastic cock was buried deep in her sex, and the intense pleasure of that member made her pant heavily. Her skin gleamed with sweat and Tabby whined. "N-No..." She whispered. She struggled, but every motion she made caused the cock inside of her to grind against her G-spot. She felt pleasure coursing along her body.

It was rape.

Tabby whimpered.

And I don't care, she thought. No. No! C-Come on Tabby! F-Focus! She kept her eyes open and tried to push away. Her hips bumped against the mannequin and a soft moan escaped her lips. She whimpered and then shook her head. She shoved back harder, then pushed forward. She tried to slip the cock from her sex -- and she felt the plastic head almost get to her cuntlips. But instead of getting free, she just ached for him to fill her more. Her eyes were hooded and she panted soflty.

It's been so long, she thought.

Except it wasn't her thought.

It was something else. Something deeper and darker, echoing as it murmured up from the blackness surrounding the store. Quietly, Tabby panted.

All you need to do is close your eyes, she thought. And you can get what you want...

"I-I want some cock," Tabby whispered, her eyes narrowed to slits.

Close your eyes, she thought. Close...

Tabby closed her eyes. She grunted as she felt the cock that was almost out of her sex plunge into her. Deep. Hard. She felt firm, cold balls slap her belly and cold cold hands squeeze her hips. She shuddered as she moaned and screwed her eyes shut. Those hips moved again and she felt hands slid along her belly, moving between her breasts and the window. They found and tweaked her nipples as she moaned and felt the pleasure of an orgasm rush through her. She shuddered and clenched on the cock filling her cunt.

Then cold fluid rushed into her -- feeling thick and gummy. Tabby screamed in pleasure and fear both, her eyes opening as she clawed at the window. With her eyes open, the movement stopped and she whimpered. Looking down, she saw the thick white liquid the creature had filled her with was dripping around the shaft buried in her pussy. She saw it drip -- then slip along her thighs. Then spread. It moved outwards and upwards, flowing over her hairless sex, along her belly. She whimpered and squirmed -- trying to move. But the mannequin held her fast against the window.

Panting, Tabby moaned. "H-Help!" She beat her forehead against the window. "He...helllllllp!"

The liquid felt cold as it soaked into her skin, turning it pale white and smooth as plastic. She felt it squirm into her belly button. Cum splashed her shoulders and looking left and then right, she saw that two of the other mannequins hadn't just been standing still while she was fucked. The cold liquid rushed along her shoulders and Tabby opened her mouth to scream just as it flowed across her throat, then down her mouth.

There was silence. The mannequin -- unobserved -- slipped away, leaving a single oddly detailed, buck naked mannequin, her thighs spread as if she was ready to be mounted, her breasts hard and unfeeling as they pressed to the glass.

The look on her face was pure pleasure.

###

"Ohhhhhhh fuck!"

Rachel let her head roll backwards, pleasure still throbbing through her body as she felt the warm blast of cum rush up her ass. She let her eyes close and smiled slightly as she felt her boyfriend gently tug and squeeze on her nipples. He knew what she liked. She ground against him, feeling his softening cock inside of her ass as Fred panted.

"That was intense," he said, breath coming in a soft series of pants. They made the only hints of noise in the abandoned movie theater that had made up the furthest edge of the Valence Mall -- finding a place to fuck had been easy. The theater had been decadent when new -- and the seats were large enough to fit two people. Rachel grinned and looked down at her lover -- the only illumination coming from the dropped maglights that rolled on the ground underneath them.

"Thanks," she said, quietly.

"So, shall we find our friends and get out of here?" Fred asked.

"I think they might want to stay," Rachel said, panting. "If they're having as much fun as me."

She rocked her hips backwards, then stood. His cock twitched as it slipped from her ass and Rachel stood shakily -- turning to lean against the massive sweep of the abandoned movie theater's front railing. The railing separated the clear spot that was laid between the screen and the seats, and it gave a perfect place for her to rest against that also let her wiggle her messy, cum dripping rump at Fred. She glanced back and -- in the dimness -- saw his cock surge to hardness.

But Fred shook his head. "Nah. I doubt Tabby is having as much fun as me..."

He stood and picked up the light with one hand, tugging his pants shut with the other. Once he was dressed, Rachel slid her arm around his back and nuzzled against him, smiling slightly. She felt nice and satisfied. Nice and satisfied indeed. The two of them walked out of the movie theater and Fred cupped his hand around his mouth, calling out. "Tabby?" His voice echoed faintly.

Tabby...

Tabby...

Tabby...

Fred frowned slightly. "Let me call her."

"She's in a store, I bet," Rachel said, shaking her head as Fred pulled out his phone and tapped it. The faint sound of a distant ringing phone -- playing the theme to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic -- echoed through the mall. The lyric, distorted by the distance and warped by the shape of the abandoned mall, sounded oddly eerie and mournful. Rachel pursed her lips, then glanced at Fred -- shrugging. The phone went to voice mail and Fred sighed.

"Come on."

The two of them walked through the mall.

"I wonder where the Double Bees are too," Fred asked.

"If I know them?" Rachel grinned. "Their cellphones are off."

###

Beli's mind had shattered and been reformed. The barbel thrusting into her had changed -- it wasn't something foreign and different. It was fused into her flesh. The metal had become warm and pliant, and the head of the barbell had molded itself into the bulbous tip of a cock. Wires wrapped around it -- not piercing the skin, not causing pain. No. They just held it up straight. But her mind had still shattered, watching her boyfriend's transformation. She could ignore what she couldn't see -- put the feeling of flesh warping, of metal sinking, of blood dripping down her arms -- out of her mind.

But she couldn't ignore what the machine made her watch as Brandon's body was sculpted and changed by the rowing machine. What had started as a mundane, ordinary looking piece of 1980s Americana, as familiar and recognizable as a treadmill or a rabbit-eared CRT Television had...twisted. The shadows grew thicker and darker, and then faded away to reveal hardened blackness and smooth, almost insectoid carapaces. Bone ridges that swirled around in spiraling circles -- like the ridges of a nautilus -- shone around the arm-braces, which had fastened around Brandon's arm. Black wires sunk into his skin and from them spread a pale whiteness.

And Beli had watched.

Watched as the machine clamped around Brandon's thighs.

Watched as his chest had lost hair -- becoming more and more curved. Watched as he grew a pair of breasts as delicious and firm as her own, though smaller in size. Watched as his cock slipped backwards into his body. As he became a definite she. The moans that escaped from his mouth -- gagged by the bars pressed across his throat -- became more and more feminine. More and more pleasured. She was panting as the bar slid from her throat and whimpered -- the first human voice that Beli had heard since the beginning of the nightmare.

"Fuck me..."

And a part of Beli that wasn't shattered managed to croak. "No."

You are a component, she thought.

But it was not her thought.

You fit together better this way.

The two machines surged forward. Beli felt her bound arms pressing to the sockets that covered Brandon's arms. She became aware -- with the sick lurch of realizing one was looking at a carnival mirror -- that Brandon's arms ended at the sockets. Her arms fit in and she felt a joining pulse. And suddenly, she felt every inch of Brandon's body. She felt the hormones surging through the other woman. IT was the desperate burning desire that a man might feel -- accentuated and focused on a moist, pert, oh so fertile cunt.

"Fuck me," the two-that-were-one moaned at the same time. Beli tried to tear her mind, but she felt Brandon filling in the gaps, even as her new cock pressed to his -- to her -- pussy.

And the two pressed together as the machines molded together into a solid sphere of blackness. Beli's hips bucked and she buried her cock into the thing that had been Brandon. Pleasure jolted through both of their bodies, pulsing from their groins to their heads. Beli leaned forward and a tongue the thickness and texture of a power cable thrust from her mouth. It plunged down Brandon's throat -- and the former boy made a quiet, happy gagging noise. Her eyes were like camera lenses and they were filled with joy.

The two pressed together and it was hard to tell where one began and the other ended, save that one thrust, and the other bucked, and both made quiet, happy moaning noises.

Very good, the component thought as the black orb that contained it recessed downwards into the floor, leaving nothing but a perfectly ordinary piece of rowing equipment -- and a single weightlifting machine.

And a single moist barbell.

###

Rachel and Fred frowned as they looked at the window.

"Well, that's a bit...weird," Fred said, slowly.

"Kinda hot, isn't it?" Rachel asked, elbowing him. The maglight shone against the glass -- but they could still see the mannequin. Her face was a perfect mask of pleasure, her lips opened in a moan, her eyes closed. Her nipples were sculpted to be hard, and her breasts looked like they were bounced up -- as if she had been frozen in place mid fuck. Her hair was a bedraggled collection of cornrows that were molded to her skin -- giving the illusion of being separate parts, but in truth, being part of the same chunk of plastic she had been sculpted from. Her pussy lip had been carved with a man's cock in mind -- they were open.

Inviting.

"W-Well, yeah, though..." Fred glanced at Rachel. "You weren't here first, were you? Did you order a smutty..." he paused. "Did you order a smutty mannequin based off my sister?"

Rachel snorted. "Yes, because that website exists."

Fred shook his head and walked around the front of the store. He knelt down and held up Tabby's cell phone -- then blinked and shouted. "Rachel!"

Rachel ran into the store, her maglight shining around as she looked at the tatters of clothes. She swung her flashlight around to face Fred, whose face was a mask of pure anger -- no, not quite pure. There was an element of terror in there as well, a hint that he knew something was deeply wrong and trying to ignore it. "This is Tabby's jacket! What the fuck happened?"

"I don't know -- maybe we should go home?" Rachel suggested.

"No, lets find our fucking friends and my fucking sister!" Fred snapped, looking around. He glared around the empty store -- his heart pounding.

"I'm sure they're fine," Rachel said, quietly.

Fred paused, frowning. He turned back to face Rachel -- then walked past her, to the mannequin. He shook his head, eying the naked body -- his eyes resting on the smooth, tightness of that white plastic ass. His hand gently rested on it for a moment as he considered. Very faintly -- almost beyond the capacity of his hearing -- the mannequin breathed.