Into The Chains Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And wordlessly, the nearly unconscious boy in her grasp looked down at the still shocked Taylor, and gave him a weak, clearly out of it smile. But not two seconds after she said, "Good boy!" And dropped him roughly back onto her anaconda of a cock.

"GUUCCKKGK!" He practically retched as her dick gut punched him from the harsh re-insertion.

Alex though, looked very impressed while Taylor watched in horror. "Wow honey, only an hour with him and you've already got him trained. Great job!" Molly smiled proudly, while the victim in her arms head fell in defeat. "Now you see Taylor baby..." Taylor jumped as his captor's attention was suddenly back on him, "My daughter has got sixteen inches of fuck stick crammed up that stupid bitches' ass. Do you think you could take all that?" She asked leaning down over him and tilting her head. But Taylor was paralyzed in her gaze, unable to answer her with anything but a tremble of his lips. Alex grinned, "Heehee, oh just wait until you feel me."

Suddenly her large hand grabbed his ample dark hair, and palmed his head like a basketball. Pressing his face directly into the front of her apron. "MMMBLLMM!!" He tried to yell, but his mouth was forced shut by the oddly hot, tubular shape forming a bulge in the material. It ran nearly all the way down her thigh, bigger than what the girl Molly has. A much bigger beast was contained behind the leather skirt.

"Mmm, yeah..." She grunted before pulling him back, allowing him to catch his breath. Tears were forming in his fearful eyes, looking repeatedly between her and the giant log in her skirt. "That's right bitch, you better be taking notes from that little teddy bear my daughters fucking. And be ready to listen, do what you're told, and maybe you'll learn to like it here. Now come!" She jerked the chain she held and yanked Taylor by the collar out of the doorway, back into the hall.

Before the room was out of sight though, he saw Alex's daughter shout, "Weee!" As she spun around and leaped back toward the bed, taking her victim with her. She plopped onto the mattress, him face first, laying her weight on his body and allowing him to take the full impact. Her cock managing to punch in even deeper into his belly as she did this.

She leaned up on her arms and continued to grind down into him now, her cock never leaving his body, and a happy little giggle resounding from the room as Taylor was dragged away. Along with muffled moaning and creaks of a mattress while she continued to rape her victim.

Room 2

Alex dragged him along and stopped at the next room on the left side of the hall, Taylor at this point felt so distraught and at a loss that he didn't even bother trying to get up. He just crawled beside her and knelt, Alex took notice to this and smiled, "You're learning your place already my little bitch. Good, that means you'll last a little longer." Quickly she released his chain with one hand and grabbed one of his pony tails with it, yanking him back over towards the bulge in her skirt again. She chortled as she saw the scrunched-up look of disgust and fear on his face, "Poor baby." Her other hand grabbed her large breast and gave it a squeeze, feeling her lust for him already mounting.

She wasn't sure if she'd be able to get him downstairs before she'd lose it and have him.

His eyes were squeezed shut at the intense heat and heady smell of her cock radiating out of her skirt, but he managed to peak one eye open long enough to look inside the room.

"Hi momma." Another woman said from inside, she sat on a bed to the left of the room. Completely naked aside from a similar masquerade mask that her mother wore, she was half lying down with her upper body supported by one of her elbows while her other arm was reaching out and toying with the suspended boy in front of her. He too was nude and was hanging upside down, tied up, bound in a bungie cord like rope. His arms bound behind his back and a blindfold around his eyes, while his mouth was being lowered onto an eighteen-inch killer cock. The beast protruding from the girl's pelvis with cantaloupe sized balls resting on the bed beneath it. Similar to her mother's dick both in appearance and thickness.

Alex smiled, "You having fun too Sandra?"

The 6'5 brunette nodded, "Yup, I've been going for an hour and a half and I'm not gonna stop now. I'm about to drop an eight load into this cock suckers stomach." Her hand playfully pushed on the boys arm, spinning him around in a circle as he was forced to suck on the girthy monster prying his mouth open. He was rigged up to a mechanism that allowed her to lower him repeatedly onto her dick as well as spin him freely, giving him beyond full mouth quite the workout from her huge head.

She raped his mouth, bucking her hips upward enough so that Taylor could see the bulge of her length passing through his throat. The killer cock easily able to reach down his gullet where her loads easily found their way to his stomach. Which was bloated incredibly, his belly looked as if he was six months pregnant.

"Mmm...sounds nice honey." Alex said, still holding Taylor's face to her crotch, absentmindedly stroking his black hair a bit and pressing him harder against it. It felt like she was trying to push his face through the cotton apron and leather of the skirt so that his mouth would touch her flesh.

She stayed there, just rubbing Taylor's face into her covered dick and watching as her daughter played with the poor suspended soul. Continuing to push him, spinning him around and around while also lowering and lifting him, forcibly sucking her cock in an unbelievably lewd display of forced oral sex.

Her daughter picked up her pace after a fashion, raising her legs up on her tip toes to get better leverage with her thrusting, biting her lip as well as she heard the muffled gurgled moans coming from her bound boy. "Ugggh FUCK!" She reached up and grabbed hold of the cordage holding him up and literally lifted her entire body off the bed, quickly hooking her legs around the back of the boys head. Locking them around his neck and pulling his mouth completely onto her cock, his nose buried in her hefty balls. She swung on him almost like a chandelier, tugging and pulling his restrained body down with her full weight and humping into his face. Alex watched impressed as her daughter quite actually 'swing-fucked' her toy's face. She moaned at first, but quickly transitioned to growling like a lion in heat as she felt her next orgasm rise from her unlimited supply of baby batter in her balls. They pulsed and flexed against his nose as he could feel the syrupy spunk pumping up out of them and coursing into his throat that quickly became over flooded. Thick white slime like fluid burst from the boys nearly sealed lips and plastered all about her pelvis and his face. Her cum spewing like a fire house down his throat and into his bloated tummy. Taylor watching in horror as his stomach went from about six months pregnant, to easily nine in an instant.

Sandra practically fell off of the suspended boy, bouncing a bit on the bed and lifted her victim up off of her still steely cock, allowing a geyser of her spunk to burst from his lips as he sputtered for air. "Ugggghhh...haaah...gguh...please...I'm..s-soo full..."

"Excuse you?" Sandra sat up further, "You think your full? Um, no you are not!" She lifted her leg and planted a firm, but not assaulting, kick to his still spinning body. Sending him now swinging slightly back and forth in front of her. "You've only had eight loads young man, we're just getting started!" She kicked him again, ensuring that she landed the hit on his side to continue his spinning. Audible distressed moans came from his mouth, along with slight sounds of nausea, he was blindfolded, but he could very much still feel the world spinning. "And don't you fucking throw up on me you little bitch. You're keeping every fucking drop I give you in your whore stomach got it!?" Again, she kicked, keeping him whirling and swaying about.

"Uuuuhhhnnn..." He groaned, "Yess Mistresss..."

Sandra nodded firmly, lifting her foot and stopping his swinging by holding him in place. "Good boy. Now, it's time to get started stuffing the other end, heehee!" She giggled and using her foot, once more tapped his side several times in a row, spinning him faster and faster for her own entertainment.

Alex rolled her eyes, "Just make sure he doesn't pop sweetie, you're not getting another one for a few days." She said as she tugged on Taylor's collar again, taking her leave to the hall.

Room 3

"Come on boy." Alex tugged the chain in her hand again, but she wasn't so much dragging him anymore. He seemed to finally wake up to his predicament and obediently followed her around on all fours like a good puppy while they approached the third room on the right. "Milly? Lily? How are you two doing?" She called out peering inside.

'Hello Mother!'

'Hello Mother!'

The twin girls said in unison, two blondes', also in masquerade masks could be seen in this room. Both of them working on tying yet another teenage boy to a bench in the far corner.

Among the two of them in the room, was a second man's body laying on the floor. He was breathing, but barely, and boy did he look wrecked. His mouth hung open with his jaw definitely popped out of place and overstretched. Pools of cum formed beneath his face where the sticky liquid oozed out of his mouth and nose. His stomach was as over bloated as the boy from the previous rooms was. "Oh boy, please tell me you two didn't ruin one of your treats already?" Alex asked sounding disgruntled.

One of the girls looked up from her work with the ropes and said, "Uuummmmm, I think we might have broke that one just a little."

"Well no shit." Alex replied, "His eyes are rolled all the way back, looks barely even there!"

The other twin now spoke up, "We didn't completely break him! We made sure he was still alive Mother! We just keep forgetting that you can't cram two cocks into a tiny little mouth like that. So we're going to be more careful and stretch this bitch out instead!"

Their mother rolled her eyes almost comically, then looked back down at Taylor. His petrified eyes glanced back up at her, only to blink back down at her pelvis as he saw her pushing the apron to the side and fiddling with the hem of her skirt. Lifting it up so that he could see her huge monster for the first time, even though it was still limp for now.

It flopped down out of its confines and he felt the shockwave of air whoosh by him as it fell, the large bulbous head spilling a small stream of precum. Continuously coming, like a faucet left on a low setting. "That's right bitch." She began, "As soon as I start getting excited, he starts leaking, and boy...have you riled me up. So expect a looooot." She released her skirt to take hold of her giant hunk of meat. Gripping it's thickness firmly and massaging it, "Hmmm, you know what, it's time for you to meet him. Here you go bitch!" She said and suddenly jerked Taylor by the leash again and lifted her dick up to meet his face.

"Aaaaheehh!" Taylor whined through his locked open mouth.

She slapped him in the face with her monster, going from one side of his face, to the other. Making sure that his senses were overloaded by her cock. Her pre-cum splattering about and some drops of it landing on his helpless tongue. It felt like he was being kicked in the head with a slightly less firm baseball bat. She rubbed it all over, smushing her musky scent over his reddened cheeks, the limp monster claiming dominion over his sight, smell, hearing, touch, and taste senses.

Finally after about thirty seconds of this, Alex pulled her cock back and lined her tip up with his open lips. "Here boy, give Snider a little kiss..." Then pushed it forward, Taylor's eyes shooting wide open as he felt the velvety smooth tip touch his moist tongue inside. The mouth retractor actually served to stop it from fully going inside, but a decent portion of her head got in and sealed his mouth shut with her flesh. Immediately Taylor panicked, and tried to mumble words of plea against her appendage, but all that Alex replied with was another command. "Mmm, stick out your tongue and lick the hole..." Again, Taylor shot her an 'you've gotta be kidding me,' look, "You think I'm playing bitch? Lick my fucking piss slit!" She slapped him under his chin, the retractor keeping his jaw from biting down, then grabbed his face and pulled him closer. Somehow she pushed the retractor in more managing to force her flaccid monster in further. His lips began to feel sore and his jaw ached from both being held open for so long, and now being pulled apart even more. "Do it, use that tongue bitch." Again she commanded. "Make my Snider happy..."

Taylor let out a weak mewl and mumbled again, "What else can I do?" He thought, and it appeared his time was running out as he felt that salty stream of her precum beginning to leak into his mouth, filling it slowly. So begrudgingly, he stuck his tongue forward, feeling along the spongey tip of her dick until he found the hole. And with his resolve wavering, he pushed his taste tester inside.

"Ooooh yeeeeeah...that's what I wanted bitch..." Alex sighed happily, feeling his tiny little tongue nervously poking about. Kissing the head of her mighty cock, which began to pulse with arousal. She let go of his chin and slackened her grip on the leash, relieving some of the pressure but didn't let him off the hook yet. His eyes were still tearing up, so she stroked his raven hair, "Ohh, don't be sad baby. Just listen to me. That's all you've got to do and I promise, you'll like it here." She offered stroking the girly hairstyle he sported, then looked back over to her twin daughters.

The twins were matched in height at 6'7 and in cock size at fifteen inches each, both rods hard and ready as they lined up their heads to both front and back holes that the boy, strapped on all fours to the bench had. "Let's stay in synch this time, when I push you pull, not rocket science dummy."

"I know, I know! It's just more fun!"

"Well, we gotta make him last or else I'm fucking your ass!"

"Ooooooouuu! Is that a trick or a treat? Heehee! Get it?"

"Ugh, just shut up and fuck!"

The arguing twins then began their, 'synched up' thrusting and started to pound away.

Alex grinned, "You like spit roasts bitch?" She asked Taylor, garnering the attention of those glassy doe eyes. "Well when my sisters get here, you won't. Hmph, now suck my head." She told him, then began walking backwards out of the room dragging him along still attached to her dick. Taylor's face growing even redder as he now was forced to swallow his first mouthful of her ever-flowing pre-cum. "You like it? You like how it tastes bitch?" She asked, evilly smirking while Taylor desperately tried to keep up, crawling after her while nursing on her at the same time. "Well you better get use to it cause it's one of two drinks your getting from now on. And the other is muuuuch thicker." She giggled, "Now keep up."

Room 4

"Come on, follow along, good boy, good boy." She teased Taylor, treating him like a dog glued to her side, or rather her giant dick, as she guided him to the fourth room. Only when she looked inside, the display was quite different when compared to the previous three.

Rather than a show of vigorous fucking, or BDSM, there was just another beautiful naked woman. Lying prone on her bed, lower legs kicked up behind her and a leather-bound book resting under her face, quietly she read despite the numerous loud moans and groans of all the coitus happening around them. "Audrey? What are you doing?"

The red head glanced up, "I'm reading Auntie, why?"

Alex looked perplexed, "Reading? Why aren't you having fun like the rest of your cousins and sisters? It's Halloween honey."

Now Audrey looked confused, then looked down and realized that Alex couldn't see what was happening because of her prone position. "Of course I am Auntie, here look." She pushed herself up almost in a push-up manner, pulling about four of her eighteen inches of cock meat, out of her own captor. Locked beneath her mattress in a cage between the bed and the box spring.

"Uuhhohhh..." A moan emerged from him as his ass gripped her huge dick threatening to come out.

She leaned down and spat on her exposed cock, adding some extra lube before she laid back down as she was before. Causing more muffled noises of pain and pleasure from the trapped boy, she wiggled her hips a bit to tease him further, churning up the sensitive nerves going apeshit around her dick. She basically had him bent in half under her mattress, his legs were all the way back with his ankles behind his ears and he was strapped to the cage unable to move.

"Ohhh, of course." Alex nearly facepalmed, "Well than, what are you reading?" She asked planning on making a little conversation before she released her own boy currently choking on her cockhead and pre jizz.

His face was practically beet red now as he struggled to swallow, swallow, swallow, swallow the endless clear concoction pouring from her rod. The substance was beginning to leak from his lips and spill onto his chin, it seemed to be coming out faster and thicker, almost like she had complete control over how much of it she released. Carefully she touched the base of her cock, lightly massaging her meat again and feeling a sweet pleasurable wave wash over her, watching her boy nearly drowning in her cum without a care in the world.

"I'm reading the last entry I put in my diary Auntie, and you know he has to breathe at some point right?" She reminded Alex who again rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah party pooper." Finally she pulled her head out of Taylor's mouth with a loud pop. Her pre-cum, although it barely qualified as that, spurted forth like a geyser out of his mouth as he sputtered and gasped for precious air. Finally swallowing the last puddle of it on his tongue and gulping in as much oxygen as he could.

"Ughh..." He groaned, looking a bit sick to his stomach. It felt like he downed a sixty-four-ounce warm slushy. He looked like a mess, tears streaked down his face and pre-cum all over his front glistening with his sweat.

Suddenly, they both heard a book close. "Sorry Auntie, not to be rude but, gotta pee!" Audrey said, throwing the diary to the side and getting up off the bed. Not remotely gentle in how she pulled her cock free from the trapped soul under her. Running over to the other side of the room to grab something out of a drawer before returning to her bed. Turns out, there is a second hole in the mattress, right by the boys face. She got up on her knees and guided her cock downward to stick it straight into his open mouth. "Oh...oohhh there we goo..." She cooed as her cock nestled into his throat pipe comfortably, where she then slowly relieved her bladder, straight down into his stomach. And at the same time, she took the large butt plug she retrieved from the drawer, spat on it, and moved to insert it into his now open asshole, pushing it in easily and plugging him back up. "This is gonna make an awesome entry in my book!" She wiggled her ass a bit again earning more muffled moaning from her victim, which sweetly vibrated his throat. Audrey bit her lip and relaxed further enjoying her human urinal.

"Yeah you remember he has to breathe too, he's gotta last until Thanksgiving when we have the Turkey Stuffer Party!" Alex said before pulling Taylor again and heading out.

Room 5

Alex walked to the final room in the hall on the left, still dragging her sweet, obedient victim along. After gagging on what seemed like a gallon of her pre-cum, he was still slightly out of it, she wasn't lying when she said there was going to be a lot of it. It came out like a freaking river! Even now, that it was out of his mouth, it still leaked like a river from her tip.

123456...8