Into the Goodnight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hissed as her back arched against the invasion, her aching body clenching around his fingers. "And so generous." Aurelia wasn't sure if his thick fingers entering her or his thick voice praising her caused the most pleasure, but when he began moving inside, strumming little needy dark places inside, she didn't really care.

Her eyes had drifted shut once more as her head lay back and her body opened up to his pleasing hand. When she felt his fingertips brush the few wet strands of golden hair clumped to her temple they drifted open again to watch him. His hand stayed at her forehead, his thumb stroking soothingly while his other hand maintained the glorious torture between her thighs.

Maks shifted forward to graze his lips over her nose and high cheeks, placing teasing kisses at the corners of her mouth. His delving hand had found a particularly sensitive place, and the rhythm he struck was setting her entire body on fire, despite being submerged in the water.

"Maybe I should reward you," he commented, his tongue coming out to sweep teasingly across her lips, drawing her own out to connect with him. After several minutes of his teasing, he finally drew her tongue into his mouth to slowly suckle. His fingers drew back from her passage and began a slow pattern of circling the hardened nub, then mashing it, then another circular rubbing and then a pinch, which caused her to moan into his mouth.

"Yes, please," she panted, torn between wanting him to finish her there in the secret of the water or hauling her out roughly to enter her and finish her on the bed.

"Or perhaps..." he pinched exceptionally hard, inciting near-violent tremors in her lower abdomen, "I should punish you for taking the money without asking." Her eyes opened, filled with delicious agony. Maks didn't stop teasing her lips with soft kisses as he gazed into her eyes. "If you would have asked, I would have informed you most of the money should have gone for our rent due in two days' time. But as it is..."

His fingers returned to her narrow passage to stroke the quivering walls adoringly. His slow rhythm was beginning to make the ache in her sex creep up and seize her stomach. It was powerful and deep and foretold that only the roughest, fiercest coupling would ease it. Aurelia was moaning now, half pleasure half despair that he wouldn't fulfill her as needed.

"Whatever will I do with you, little bud?"

"Fuck me?" she blurted hopefully before she thought better of it. Maks' answering chuckle would almost have been cruel if it hadn't been laced with his own need.

"Oh, I am definitely going to fuck you, but you are going to have to give me something for it."

"Is the privilege of touching me not enough?"

He chuckled again. "No more than it is for you to touch me. In fact, perhaps it is even less of an honor as any wife might have done for me but I am the only man who would have made you a suitable husband."

She gasped before laughing herself. "Why, you arrogant peasant," she teased, her hand coming to the back of his head to hold his mouth firmly against hers, her tongue persuasively seeking his out to kiss him in earnest. Maks' fingers seemed to attend fully to their task as their mouths mated. He was purposeful in his caresses, and it was not long before her hips ground against his hand as she felt her orgasm near.

"How many coins are left?" he asked in the middle of their passionate kisses.

It took her a few seconds to shift her mind from the overriding pleasure. "Um, seven mites I believe."

"Only two crowns, hm?" he murmured against her mouth, seemingly unaffected by the news. He continued stroking her, the sloshing of the water becoming more violent around his forearm until he suddenly stopped.

Panting, Aurelia opened her eyes to find him staring at her. She groaned as she tried to gather her wits, lost in the slide to the sea as she had been. "What is it?" she managed to breathe.

"You are being punished," he answered, his voice rough.

She gavee a whimpering whine, understanding the torture was just beginning. "Punished? But why?"

"You've spent eight of our crowns—our very livelihood—without asking."

"But you said I should help if I could!" she argued, the frenetic, clawing throb in her core teetering back from pleasure and transforming into needy pain. She rolled her hips up toward his hand, but he deftly moved it to the outside of her hip, keeping his fingers away from where she needed them most. "Maks," she pleaded.

But he only shook his head slowly. "You must learn to ask," he advised solemnly. "I am happy you selflessly gave, but all money must come from somewhere, it doesn't simply appear. And more often than not, it already has a prior claim to it. You must consider more than just the one problem you wish to solve."

She huffed, not needing a lecture, only needing his touch. "Fine. I promise to ask next time. Now please," she begged, taking his hand to guide it back between her thighs. "Solve this problem," she attempted lightly, but her voice was too heavily laden with desire to achieve any sort of levity. "Please."

Maks kissed her, gentle and soothing, but his hand stayed far from her sex. "That's one."

"Hm?" she asked, not understanding what he was counting. How many times she had asked him? If that was the case... "Please, please, please, please," she peppered him hopefully.

He chuckled. "Not such easy doing, my beautiful bud." And with that declaration, Maks stood up and reached for her drying cloth. "Come," he guided, reaching down for her and helping her to stand before the fire. "If you would like your reward for caring for your neighbors, then you must accept your punishment."

She frowned staring up at him as she worried her lip. "Well, what's my reward? And what's the punishment?"

Maks' gaze was stern but his mouth curved wickedly. He shook his head. "You must choose first." When her expression became disgruntled, he reminded her, "Our relationship is based on trust, is it not?"

And that was all she needed to hear to be confident that she would find pleasure in whatever form of punishment and reward he devised. "Very well, I will take my punishment then," she responded at last. "Though I would attempt to remind that I am your wife, not a wayward child."

His lips curved deliciously. "Duly noted. And it's 'my lord'." Her brow arched up in question. "Call me my lord."

"This is some sort of perversion," she groused. "Is it not enough that I have been stripped of my title, but now you attempt to mock me by forcing me to call you lord?" Though she pouted with obvious disdain for the idea, it was lacking the venom her words might have carried not a fortnight ago. They shared another challenging stare until her eyelashes fluttered and she looked away. "Very well, as you wish," she said through clenched teeth.

One of his brows rose.

"My lord," she added with a certain amount of exasperation and acceptance.

"Good, bud," he praised, bending down to place a quick kiss against her plump lips. "Now, to the punishment. Since you have spent eight crowns without asking, I will use your body eight times, taking you to orgasm, but before you do each time you must ask."

Aurelia was leaning against him, a drunk expression on her face as if his very words intoxicated her. "And that's supposed to be punishment?" she breathed. "Can I survive eight orgasms, do you suppose?" Though, he had already counted 'one' and yet she hadn't...A little clarity returned to her. She cocked her head and leaned away from him. "Or do you intend, that even though I should ask, I won't be allowed release, my lord?"

Maks' eyes were dark and sparkling. "Very clever, little bud," he whispered, leaning in and placing a swift kiss at the tip of her nose. "Now, on the bed."

Aurelia knew agony lay ahead of her. But she was quick in admitting that no matter what tortures Maks devised, he was faithful to reward her justly for her pains. Her hardened nipples tingled in anticipation and the ache in her core that had subsided momentarily was thrumming back to life. She backed slowly from him the three or four short steps to the foot of the bed. When the backs of her knees brushed the covers, she stopped, her gaze expectant.

"Turn around." Slowly she did as he commanded and turned to face the wall. She felt him take ahold of the drying cloth she still had wrapped around her shoulders. Sliding it from her, he tossed it to land over one of the rickety chairs.

"Up on your hands and knees." Her eyes closed as she obeyed, small lingering bits of embarrassment at being so openly exposed. The sound of his footsteps brought him right behind her. She could feel the heat of his body radiate against her, touching her without really touching her. She itched to rock her body backwards, to press her aching center against him, but she remembered their first night together and what had happened when she attempted to hurry him along. And so she stayed still. And waited.

Her breath became stuttered when the light tips of his fingers drew up from her inner thigh to curve over the roundness of her bottom. "Such a pretty little pussy," he murmured in praise, those fingertips gliding from the smooth globe of her bottom toward her exposed and dripping slit. When they skimmed over the sensitive folds, Aurelia's head dropped and rolled, still so very tempted to impale herself on his thick fingers.

"Spread your knees more," Maks instructed. "More," he encouraged when she only parted them an inch. With her knees wantonly splayed, opening her center wide, Aurelia looked over her shoulder at him, her back arching to accommodate her curiosity. Her inner walls clenched tight when Maks met her gaze, his eyes so dark and hungry.

She couldn't watch, couldn't bear witness as this powerful man did filthy, wonderful things to her body, and so she shut her eyes and faced forward once more. She wanted to find little rooms of escape within her mind, fearing that being completely present would be too much.

But Maks had other plans, and with a sharp pinch to one of her folds, he dragged her back into the moment with him. Aurelia bit her bottom lip, her brow angled in pained concentration.

With aching slowness, Maks rubbed the length of her sex, up and down, from glittery point to disconcerting end at her small puckered hole. And then two thick fingers were slowly entering her, stretching the already tight walls of her sex lewdly around his invading digits. She could feel the coarseness of his fingers, so different, she fleetingly realized, from the silkiness of his cock. So hard and knowing as the pads of his fingers traced along the inner contours.

As her bottom was angled up and his fingers progressed forward, he was stroking over what she was certain was kindling as it sparked little fires inside. Aurelia moaned in appreciation and angled herself even more so, inviting him to plunder her.

"You're so wet, aren't you, little bud? You need my touch so much." She moaned in agreement, feeling her mind being sucked down into a black hole of storming pleasure. "Tell me how much you need my touch, need me," he seduced, his fingers finding the kindling inside and igniting it over and over as he firmly rubbed his finger against her pubic bone.

She moaned again, not willfully, just unable to stop the vocalization of such maddening pleasure. "Yes," her voice returned tortured. "So much." She eventually hissed, her hips now subtly rocking back and forth in time with his fingers. "Yes, please, my lord," she begged.

"What do you need, little bud?"

And then she remembered this was a punishment, and that she would beg and not be fulfilled. She whimpered, knowing she was so close, knowing she needed just...a little...more. Maks abruptly removed his fingers, and before she could even adjust to the loss, she received a sharp blow to her right butt cheek. She hissed.

"No, bud, ask me. Ask.."

But she already knew the answer, and so with an injured whine she mumbled, "Please, my lord, make me come."

"That's two."

Aurelia gave a whimper, a cry wanting to form. She was so close to dying but so far from relief. "Now, on your back, bud, I'm nowhere near finished playing with your body."

In a daze, as her pleasure began to transform into cramping need, Aurelia collapsed onto the bed, her heart angrily slamming in her chest. He helped her roll over, her feet sliding off the end of the bed, dangling at the knees. Her eyes were shut as she panted and waited.

Maks skimmed his hand down her torso, pausing to cup a breast, pinch and lightly twist a hardened peak. Her chest rose up, falling upward into his care, needing more than he would give. And then his mouth was there, his tongue tasting the line of her collar bone, licking up the bead of sweat that had formed between her breasts. Her eyes fluttered open to find him floating above her, almost preternaturally. Surely he was a demon sent from hell to slaughter her with pleasure.

He looked up, as if he heard her thoughts, those dark eyes gazing playfully, hungrily at her. And then Maks was kissing her, alternating between slow and languid and fierce and urgent. Her hands clung to his shoulders, for after all, that is what her hands were meant to do, and she pulled on him so his weight would crush her. But it never did as his mouth moved from hers back down her body. He suckled her breasts, biting and leaving red little marks wherever he feasted.

Aurelia's hands dropped away, taking a moment to rub her eyes as she took in a deep breath. Eventually, her fingers found their way to run through his hair as his head hovered above her soft stomach, tasting with long, slow kisses and licks and gentle, possessive bites.

At length, he came to rest on his knees at the foot of the bed. Maks grasped her beneath her knees and lifted her legs while simultaneously spreading them. Aurelia whimpered in vulnerability, her sex spread lewdly before him. But she couldn't muster a plea to stop him as her need for release overshadowed all else, even modesty.

Aurelia's body jerked as a concentrated stream of breath hit her wet folds, jolting her with a new sensation. Her eyes blinked open and she looked down her bent up body to see his head between her thighs. She could feel her sex flood just from the image alone. Again, her body convulsed as his breath hit her once more, serving to tighten the coil inside.

"My lord," she said in something of a moan, something of a plea.

"Yes, bud," he teased, his eyes darting up to hers as his head lowered even further. "Remember," he warned with his lips a whisper away, "no coming."

She gave a little cry to that, a promise of torment that she was meant to submit to. But his eyes were so intense and yet so caring, and she knew she didn't want to disappoint him. She managed to nod before her head fell back against the bed.

Aurelia endured the exquisite pleasure of his tongue gliding through her swollen folds, lapping at the copious amounts of her honey. She bit her lower lip when his tongue found the sparkling nub at the apex and began nibbling on it with tender sucks and bites. Maks slid a hand down the back of one of her thighs so he could use his fingers to aid in the torment. Deftly, he began to work his hungry mouth and talented fingers in a rhythm that had her rocking her pelvis into him, grinding in search of the golden precipice. When her moans became a near constant plea, he gave one last powerful suckle to the little jewel and then withdrew entirely.

"Three."

Aurelia was panting and straining, and near to crying. "Maks, please," she gasped between mewls of pain, all pretense that he was a lord falling away in her need. "I'm sorry I took the money without asking. I won't do it again. Please, please just let me come."

He released her legs altogether and let them fall back down, her toes touching the floor. The bed dipped under his weight as he came to lay over her once more. She attached herself to him desperately, her arms clinging to his shoulders, her legs drawing up to wrap around his waist. Aurelia's mouth sought his, and for a moment he relented, placing placating kisses to her lips and cheeks and eyelids. But when Aurelia began moving her hips, rubbing her aching groin against his very evident bulge, he reared back and powered his hips into her, pinning her restrained to the bed.

"No, little bud," he chastised, lifting his head to look down at her, "none of that. You agreed to take my punishment, and now you'll just have to find the strength to finish it out. Understood? And if you call me Maks once more, I'll stop this little play of ours to give you a spanking you won't much care for."

Aurelia's head fell away, her eyes closing as she tried to relax and allow all the millions of trembling joys to fade from her body. After a moment to collect herself, she swallowed and nodded. "Yes, my lord, I promise."

Maks dipped his head to her and captured her lips. "Good, little bud," he praised softly as his tongue slipped in slowly, sensuously, spreading the decadent flavor of her own cunt onto her tongue. She moaned at the wrongness of tasting herself. But from his tongue, in his arms, it all felt so right.

Maks allowed his wife the time to edge away from the sharp need of climax and reverted back to flittering arousal that bounced lightly from small peak to another. When he was satisfied she had calmed sufficiently he kissed his way from her lips and slowly, windingly down her body. He wanted to stand, but was reluctant to leave off kissing just a small part of her.

At last he stood, his heavy gaze on her as she lay, slowly rolling through the waves of greeting pleasure. He began with his shirt, loosening it until he could pull it off over his head, locks of his hair mussing up in the process.

Aurelia's eyes greedily took in his bared torso, her heart swelling as she looked on in admiration. And then came his pants, slowly, teasingly, she was sure. Part of her clenched tightly when his hard erection sprang free and stood against his lower belly.

This was torture for him, too, she suddenly realized. That in all this time, though it hadn't received quite the amount of direct torment that her own sex had, he had been painfully erect, needing release just as much as she did. And in knowing he suffered too, she felt a little stronger.

"Ready for me, bud?" he questioned smiling. He came to stand so his shins touched hers. "Raise your legs for me." She complied, picking her feet up so they dragged up the length of his strong legs until she was once more bent at the hips, the bottoms of her feet resting against the very tops of his thighs. "All the way," he encouraged, and when she had raised her ankles to rest against his shoulders, Maks held her where her own thighs bent at the hips and then without warning, pulled her to the very edge of the bed, her bottom coming into contact with his groin.

With little preamble, Maks entered her and began to thrust gently into her. The position was highly reminiscent of how he had taken her their first night together when he hadn't allowed her an orgasm. As memory served, the position blocked off much of the contact with her sensitive bundle and wouldn't stimulate her enough to build her to orgasm. Believing she was safe from another attack of pleasure, Aurelia felt a moment of relief and let out a sigh.

But Maks had no intention of allowing her such reprieve. Her eyes shot open when she felt his hand snake around her thigh to nestle into her folds for the hidden little pearl. She bucked when he found what he was looking for and caused a bolt to shoot through her. Maks groaned when she reflexively contracted against him.

"That's my little bud," he murmured, his eyes glazing over as her wet sheath squeezed rhythmically around him. "So tight," he groaned, pulling out and sliding in. For a moment, his thumb eased up on her little bud, giving her a moment's reprieve. But as his own thrusts became more constant, more demanding, his caress became determined as well, bringing her along as he slung them towards a horizon of ecstasy.