Into the Storm of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon their hands were roaming freely over each other's body. Growing daring, Grey reached for Aiden's rock-hard member and now he could properly stroke the man. The sound Aiden made came from his very belly, and it was pure untainted yearning. His breath was fast and a little uneven, but then again so was Grey's. The tepid air under the blankets was all male, and it was intoxicating to Grey's nose.

They continued to kiss as Grey's hands shifted deftly up and down Aiden's manhood. Some of Aiden's seed trickled from the tip of his cock making Grey's fingers slip more easily over the swollen head of Aiden's very rigid member. The sensations must have grown too strong for Aiden, as he quickly pulled his hips back just enough to dislodge his cock from Grey's warm nimble hands.

"I'm going to release if you keep stroking me." Aiden panted. He was so breathless and looked so sensuous in the low fire light. Even Grey groaned just at the thought of making the other man release.

"I want to put you in my mouth if you will permit me?" Aiden asked almost bashfully.

Martha had never enjoyed placing her mouth on Grey's cock, but would do so occasionally to please him. Martha lacked enthusiasm, so truthfully Grey never justly enjoyed when she performed the act, but Aiden's face was lit with absolute fervor for the task. "Please..." was all Grey could manage to get out.

Aiden moved down under the blankets and situated himself between Grey's spread legs. It was surely dark under the blankets, but Aiden found Grey's cock with ease. In no time Grey felt his throbbing member slip between Aiden's lips and into his warm wet mouth. It was pure ecstasy. Grey had never felt more alive in his entire life than he did in that exact instant.

It was clear that Aiden wasn't a complete novice. He sucked with the ideal pressure. He took Grey's cock deep so the head was pressing into the younger man's throat, and his nose rested against Grey's abdomen. His hands caressed Grey's balls almost reverently. Aiden knew to swirl his tongue playfully on the underside, and to let it circle the tip when he pulled back. Grey could not complain about the other man not being eager to give pleasure. The stronger the reaction Grey gave to certain moves Aiden made the more the other man did them, and he got better each time.

It didn't take long before it was Grey's turn to admit he was close to releasing. It had been so long since another person had touched him with intimacy. It had been a while since his last release too. The idea of filling Aiden's skillful mouth with so much of his seed was very tempting, but Grey didn't want this to be over so soon. He reached for Aiden under the blanket's and lightly drew him back up so their mouths could connect again while he tried to recover some composure.

When their mouths parted, Aiden asked, "Was it good? Did I do good?"

"So good." Grey all but growled. His voice was husky with his arousal even to his own ears. He knew what he wanted, but he wasn't sure he had the courage to request it. He wanted to make love to Aiden. He ran his hand over Aiden's chest and his fingers through the hair there. He found a pert nipple and circled it ever so delicately. Aiden's body shook slightly with the pleasure of this act.

Desire that felt like wild fire coursed though Grey's veins. He had to make love to this incredibly creature. They kissed, and touched for a while longer. Both seemingly trying to gauge the other, and decide how far things will go that night. An intense desire like nothing Grey had ever experienced before was pooling in his stomach.

"I want to make love to you." Grey finally confessed anxiously. His voice was low, and when Aiden didn't respond at once Grey wasn't sure the other man had heard him.

"I want that too." Aiden finally said. His words sounded confident to Grey's ears. They wanted the same thing, and it was something that Grey immediately realized would alter their connection forever. Where they were companions both in work and home, they would now become lovers, and he was certain more.

Not wanting to move even an inch away from Aiden, but knowing he would have to, at least temporarily, Grey slipped out from under the blankets and stood. He felt the chill of the room now so he plucked a sweater from the pile of discarded clothing and wrapped it around himself. First, he put more logs on the fire, and then he moved to the pantry to find something they could use to aid them in their goal. Something slippery to ensure he didn't hurt Aiden at all during their love making.

Finding some lard, he took that and a towel back with him to where Aiden lay waiting. The look on the younger man's face was pure sin. He was clearly very aroused, and Grey imagined the expression on his face was a perfect match.

Grey held up the lard in his hand with a slight shrug. "I think it will help make..." his voice trailed off. He wasn't entirely certain how to finish his sentence. Thankfully, Aiden just nodded understandingly.

Placing the tub of lard and the hand towel down, Grey shed the sweater he had wrapped around himself and climbed back under the blankets. Immediately their bodies molded together as they resumed where they left off. Both men were fully erect, and their members were pressed closely together. It was an exquisite feeling to need and crave another person this badly, and it simply took Grey's breath away.

The hot kisses were never ending, and Grey allowed his curious fingers to roam to Aiden's backside. They trialed first over the soft skin of his hip, and then down over the nicely shaped buttocks. He used his fingers to admire every part of Aiden that he could reach. When his fingers made their way between Aiden's buttocks, he used his index finger to gentle rub circles around his puckered anus. Aiden's body shivered with barely controlled yearning.

"Right there?" Grey asked.

"I want you right there, Grey." Aiden responded.

Grey reached behind him for the tub of lard. There was nothing suave about his moves. He was clumsy, and nervous in his delirious need. He took a dollop of the large on his fingers and returned them to Aiden's tight hole between his buttocks. Both men were quivering now, on the cusp of lovemaking.

Grey was careful to make sure Aiden's body would be ready to receive him. He made sure to have a good coating of the large over Aiden's back entrance. As he then spread a large dollop of the lard all over is thick throbbing cock, he watched Aiden shift to his back and spread his legs. The blankets fell away, but neither man was feeling the cold, or even hearing the howling winds outside the farmhouse.

Grey moved between Aiden's spread legs. This was where he was meant to be, he could see that now as clearly as he could see his lover's handsome face. This, like little else, felt completely right to him. This was a stunning moment of clarity, and Grey hoped Aiden was feeling the same way. Aiden lifted and parted his legs as wide as he could to invite Grey.

"Make love to me." Aiden pleaded tenderly.

With a primal growl, Grey took his slippery cock and placed the fat head right at Aiden's back entrance. He took a deep breath and told himself to go slow, be gentle, give pleasure not pain. He pushed the head to the tight hold. At first his cock just slips a little over the entrance; he repositioned it back. Holding his shaft firmly he pushed again. Aiden's body relented and gave entrance; and Grey's head was inside. They both gasped.

"Am I hurting you?" Grey asked through clenched teeth. He hoped Aiden would tell him no, because he did not want to stop. It was a relief when Aiden shook his head side to side.

As slowly and carefully as he could muster, Grey pushed his cock into Aiden's anus until he was completely buried inside the other man. Once fully in, he stopped to let them both adjust. Aiden needed to get used to the feeling of being stretched and full. Grey had to try not to release simply due to the tightness and the perfection of Aiden's body taking him in.

"Fuck me, Grey...please." Aiden cried out after a moment, using language he seldom used. This spurred Grey on. He wanted to please not just himself, but Aiden too.

With steady strokes, Grey began to move in and out of Aiden's body without ever fully letting the head of his cock come out. This was so much better than any sex he had ever had. Aiden moved with him, met his every thrust. The two men grunted, panted, moaned, and whimpered. The smell of lustful erotic sex filled the air.

Thrust after thrust Aiden responded, his cock thick and hard between them. Their eyes locked on to each other's. They watched each other as they gave and took satiation. Could they ever be satiated even if they did this all day every day? Grey didn't think he could ever get enough of Aiden like this.

Grey was feeling so close to his release. His balls were so tight with their need to empty. He held Aiden's hips firmly and pulled him bodily onto his cock until he was buried the deepest, he could possibly get. Aiden grunted at the depth, and Grey knew by the look in Aiden's heated eyes that it was a grunt that begged for his seed.

A guttural moan escaped as finally Grey let himself tumble over the edge and into the fantastic abyss of the most intense orgasm of his life. He could hear and see only Aiden. The entire world narrowed down until it was just the two of them, and the deep connection they both had now both physical and spiritual. That is when Aiden also found his release. With his hips bucking hard despite Grey holding him firmly onto his own cock, Aiden's cock jerked hard toward his belly and unleashed several thick ropes of hot seed.

Grey had never seen anything so erotic in his entire life. Aiden seemed stunned as well. It was without thought that Grey dislodged his softening member from Aiden's rear and immediately stooped to lick the seed up from his lover's stomach. He didn't stop until he got every last bit, and tasting it he loved the essence of his lover. Aiden stroked Grey's thick hair as he cleaned up every last drop.

After, Grey pulled the blankets back over them, and snuggled down beside Aiden. He took his lover in his arms and kissed him passionately, but briefly as they were both still trying to catch their breath.

After a time, they lay silently listening to the wind now, while their heartbeats returned to normal. "Did I hurt you at all?" Grey asked.

"Not one bit. That was..." Aiden trailed off as if searching for the perfect word to describe what had just happened between them.

"Magical." Grey finally offered, and Aiden nodded agreeably.

Again, they lapsed into silence. There was so much Grey wanted to say and to ask, but he didn't know where to start. This had been the hottest sex of his life, but he wanted it to mean so much more. He didn't just want Aiden to be a lover. He knew deep in his bones that he was in love with this man. He wanted Aiden to be his lover, partner, friend, and soulmate. But, how could he be sure the other man wanted this too.

Just as Grey was getting up the courage to lay out what he wanted between them, Aiden spoke first. "I love you, Grey."

Grey looked into Aiden's shaded eyes. The light wasn't great in the room, and the fire needed a few more logs, but all the same he could read the truth in Aiden's eyes. They were feeling the same overwhelming desires. "I love you too, Aiden. Will you be mine?" he asked simply.

"I want nothing more than to be yours. I will be yours forever if you'll have me. I want to make love with you like this until we're old and grey."

Grey kissed his man then to seal the deal. Already he had big ideas of getting Aiden a ring. They could both have rings. They wouldn't involve others in their union. No one else would understand anyway. Grey didn't much care if rumors started, as they surely would. He was pretty certain that everyone would be able to see how the men felt about each other plain as day. Some would shun them, but most would politely pretend not to see the truth. He simply didn't care either way. He had finally found his soulmate, and he just knew this from the depth of his very being.

The End.