Intrepid Pawns Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to?" Ytheri whimpered, almost mock-sympathetic. The holstaur seemed to be mouthing the same words, giggling as she sat up straighter, her generous thighs squeezing the milk bottle between them almost suggestively as she started to take on a slower rhythm, matching Ytheri's edging.

Okino felt helpless. Horny. Needy. He whined.

And it was almost as if the holstaur could hear him, because she clearly laughed.

"She fucks that good boy," Ytheri sang. "She fucks his brains out until he's a good little boy, just a dumb bull, really. She has him suckle her, and he gets soooo silly and sweet, all he can do is obey! And all the while..." Her pumping started to speed up again, and Okino felt his head bobbing in time with Delecta's rise and fall. "Aaaaall the while, he's getting dumber and dumber, just her good, adoring mate while she fucks him and he suckles her like a good boy, her good pet, too dumb and in love to do anything but fuck and suck and obey."

Okino felt like liquid. Like viscous honey, like putty in Ytheri's dainty touches. He was practically drooling as he stared at the tits, stared at Delecta's delectable figure, imagined falling right into her arms...

"And then," Ytheri purred, "do you know what she does to him when he's just her dumb, horny slaaaave?" Her hand pumped slowly up and down. Up and down.

Okino's knees quaked. He licked his lips. Delecta giggled and blew him a kiss.

"Would you like to?" Ytheri asked sweetly.

Would you like this? Delecta seemed to be cooing, holding up one breast and bouncing it in one hand. So soft. So squishy. So warm and sweet and smooth, melting him into her arms, into her control...

"Yes," Okino whimpered.

Ytheri giggled.

"Good boy," he could almost hear Delecta purring in his ear.

"Then," Ytheri said, her voice low as she slowly, agonizingly slowly stroked him, holding him teetering on the edge of bliss, "she tucks him into his bed and sends him to sleep, and whenever he even thinks about escaping, the pretty crystals above just twinkle andsparkle and send him right into a horny trance. And she has plenty of bottles of nice, sweet milk he can drink while he rests, to keep him content until she's ready to fuck him again."

Delecta winked. Okino whimpered.

"Of course," Ytheri said, her stroking speeding up, "maybe he's a very good boy. Maybe he can fuck her so well, she wants to keep him. And then... goodness, if he's a good boy, I can't imagine her ever letting him rest for even a second!"

Okino whimpered, moaned, clung to Ytheri as she laughed, as Delecta laughed. He was so close—so close, so close, he needed it, he needed Delecta, and Delecta was spreading her arms wide as her breasts fell down and bounced, and he felt like he was falling, too, sinking deeper and deeper and—

And Delecta vanished.

Okino blinked.

Ytheri's hand dropped back to her side. She kissed him on the cheek as he stared, dumbly, at the closed wooden door. "But the funny thing is," she remarked, her tone suddenly totally conversational, "I never did get around to getting the poor thing any pets! It just never came up. So she just milks herself stupid and waits for someone to come along who she can play with."

"W-Wha..." Okino swayed. He felt like he'd been plunged into freezing cold water. His head was fuzzy, spinning, but clearing fast.

Ytheri laughed. "I guess she'll just have to wait, though! I'm sure you won't make the mistake of going into that room."

Okino's eyes drifted to the large monarch butterfly painted into the wall above the door. He knew, deep down, he would never forget this room. And he would never forget which door led to Delecta.

"Anyways," Ytheri said, putting a finger to her lips as she started steering him onwards, "there's plenty of other doors we might as well take a look at! I wouldn't want you... wandering blind, after all." She giggled. "I'll show you a few more before I leave you again to, um... make up your mind. Okay, sweetie?"

She kissed his neck playfully.

Okino bit his lip and forced himself not to nod.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

TO BE CONTINUED...