Introducing Friend to Nudist Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick was approaching a full hard on by now and I was proudly showing it off. I then say, "Well, it's not like we haven't seen you before, so don't let us stop you."

With that, Rachel turned back towards the counter while grabbing his rising again dick to direct it towards her from behind. I'm enjoying this tremendously and Ginnie is blushing not knowing what to make of it. She stares at my hard on and I give her one of those "well" looks.

Ginnie is about to turn away to give them some privacy when I pull her back by her arm to encourage her to stay and enjoy the show. I say, "I know you like to watch Ginnie, and you just look so beautiful and sexy this morning." She blushes and takes a good grab of her crotch as if to bear against the rising lust inside. I reply by grabbing my dick and squeezing the shaft hard to plump the head to make it even bigger. As she mentioned before, I know Ginnie likes the big head of my dick.

While Nick is slowly entering Rachel from behind, he looks at Ginnie and me, giving us encouragement to start having sex ourselves. He remembers from the night before our agreement to not have sex with each other but experience all the pleasures of this resort, including mutual masturbation and sex with other guests. He also knows secretly that I totally want to have sex with Ginnie, and have for over a decade, but I'm holding back because of our pact.

I explained last night my desires towards Ginnie, but also that holding back will gain her respect and actually adds to the awesome tease that I love so much. Sometimes, having sex is so anti-climatic that as I've experienced more than the average Joe, the tease leading up to it is the ultimate thrill. I'm getting sexually satisfied with others and masturbating for audiences anyways this weekend, so I'm not in danger of loosing control and forcing myself on Ginnie out of frustration. Although, I do sense a building frustration in Ginnie. She's been progressively getting more relaxed and daring, but still hasn't had anything other than a quickie hand job in the hot tub. She's going to burst any minute now and I can't wait to see the show.

Nick is now banging away, looking like a proud bull out in the open. Rachel starts with the groaning, to which I try to quiet her by putting my hand briefly over her mouth. It's one thing to have sex in the outdoor shower in that anyone coming around the corner will get an eyeful, but announcing it to the world is another matter. I do take a look around the complex and spy an older couple in one of the condo balconies enjoying the show. She's even stroking the guy's dick. So I know we're not in trouble yet. Remember what I said about the early morning voyeurs.

As Rachel and Nick are gaining their rhythm, she pulls back from the counter the hand closest to me and grabs my waist to pull me in front of her as to straddle me—a hand on the counter on each side of me. Her face only inches from my dick that she's lustfully staring at. Nick then purposely thrusts hard into her, which forces her face into my crotch.

Taking the encouragement, she then takes my dick in her mouth and begins to suck away while he's banging away. She also takes one hand and grabs my balls. I love this, right out in the open and looking Ginnie directly in her eyes. Ginnie doesn't know what to do with herself and I say that it's just like last night, while she's looking around the complex nervous about getting caught. She finally calms down a little and starts to enjoy the voyeuristic experience.

I'm totally taking in Ginnie's body, watching her nipples get rock hard as she squirms with naughty excitement. She grabs her crotch again, harder this time as if to quench the rising rush, but soon relents to the unstoppable urges swelling inside. I flash her a Cheshire grin as to accentuate her frustration.

Nick actually takes his gaze from the surrounding complex, which is difficult knowing his relentless desire to be watched having sex, and sees his opportunity. He then reaches out and starts to caress Ginnie's left breast. I only got to just sample those in my hands once last night on the dance floor. She pulls back slightly then relents and starts to enjoy it.

Rachel sees what's going on and reaches out to Ginnie's crotch and starts caressing it as only one woman can do to another. Ginnie was always jumpy about girl on girl and admitted a long time ago that she wasn't into it, but this time she seemed to like it. As if she hasn't gone way out of her normal this weekend anyways, why not. And of course, I'm enjoying it so much that I just about explode right away, but I want to enjoy this as long as possible, so I start with the 'think about work...think about work.'

I have a free hand so I reach out and caress Ginnie's other beautiful breast. She's really enjoying this now as we all are. Surprisingly, we all climax at about the same time. Quite a rush for us all. As we finish our escapade, we hear some faint clapping from the condo balcony. We then all hit the showers giggling the whole time.

After our morning tryst with Nick and Rachel, we decided to go rollerblading around the complex to burn off some of that energy. We were leaving Monday morning, so we had the full day Sunday to go do fun stuff. Now that Ginnie was comfortable going nude, I mentioned that we should do lots of things that she could look back on and be amazed that she actually did them once in the nude. Kind of something that you know you can top your friends if they ever start bragging. Although, she'll just have to admit these activities to herself and walk away with a huge grin that states "Oh ya, well I can top that."

We used to rollerblade together on the beach quite a bit. We borrowed some rollerblades from the resort and headed out the front of the office. I was nude but she was wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts. She asked me if I was worried if I fell, but I just said that I'm extra careful when I'm nude.

As we were strapping on our blades, I let her know that if she eventually went nude, she'll have trouble getting those shorts off. After thinking whether she would take off her clothes at all while rollerblading around the complex, she did take her shorts off and left her shirt on. When she stood up her t-shirt came down to just barely below her butt, showing off her gorgeous legs that turn plenty of heads. As she heads off, she just looks great and I just love the tease of the shirt just barely covering herself.

After a lap around the complex, Ginnie is starting to relax and not worry too much about how she's dressed or that if she falls there's more skin exposed. She then tied the bottom of her shirt in a knot at her waist so she was bottomless to the world. I just love that look and she was getting a little more bouncy in her strides. She turned back to me and gave me a mischievous smile.

I was fully nude already and thoroughly enjoying the breeze over my dick and balls. I stay behind her and stare at her naked ass for awhile, watching it sway rhythmically with each leg thrust. She catches me staring and sarcastically asks if I'm enjoying the view. I pull up next to her and tell her how sexy it is and that it's moving very differently then when she's walking. Her ass just sways so much more provocatively and I can't help but stare. She smiles proudly while taking a firm grab of each cheek. She then tells me I also have a great ass, and she notices all the women here love looking at it.

I look down at her exposed crotch and ask if she likes the tickle of the breeze through it. She admits that she is really, really enjoying the sensation and that it's really fun being able to move much faster on these blades, and having a faster breeze. She also admits that she can modify her stride a little and cause her inner thigh to rub against the labia. She makes me promise a few more laps around the compound.

This labia rubbing is news to me, so I get her to explain more. My dick is definitely responding to her explanation, which I try to hide, at least for the moment. Listening to her explain the details, it dawns on me that she could get even more stimulation from her legs if the lips were fully swollen. From previous conversations about her vagina, I know she needs lots of stimulation before the lips get fully engorged, and that her very sensitive nipples definitely helps in the process.

Sensing this revelation could get very interesting, I turn to her and say that she would get even more stimulation if those labia were fully engorged. She agreed with my observation and said it would be fun to try, but that I knew how those things need a lot of stimulation before making an appearance, much to her frustration.

We were just entering an area of the back parking lot that is rather secluded, and told Ginnie that this would be the perfect place to work those fingers. She took a quick look around, and satisfied, reached down with both hands to see what she could do. I could see each hand working it's own labia and that she was pulling quite forcibly on them. It was so hot. Not one to feel left out, I took both hands to my own crotch and began squeezing and pulling. Ginnie glanced quite a bit at my hand work, as I was enjoying the look on her face.

We were quite the sight, masturbating as we rollerbladed through a parking lot. At that point, neither of us really cared if someone saw us, but just as I was thinking about that, we rolled by a lady in a second-story balcony. I looked up as we went by to see her waving, obviously enjoying the show. I chuckled and told Ginnie of our appreciative audience. She just shrugged and kept workin it.

Soon after, we reached the end of lot and turned around. Ginnie commented that we would soon reach more people and I should calm my hard-on. I said I would think about it. Ginnie was used to my desire to walk around with a hard-on all over this resort if I could, so she just let me do what I wanted.

We were getting close again to that lady in the balcony and I told Ginnie that she didn't need to stop masturbating when we rolled by, because I sure wasn't going to stop. As we approached, I saw that the balcony lady was now outside her back door. Getting closer, I could see her facing us and furiously fingering herself. Ginnie noticed too and said it was nice of her to join us.

Approaching within earshot, the lady motioned for us to stop. So Ginnie and I let go of ourselves and stopped to chat. The lady looked a little familiar and we determined that we saw her in the health club earlier doing yoga. She was probably in her mid thirties and still had a very athletic body. Seeing her nude, and especially thinking about what she was doing as we approached, caused me to unconsciously take a few quick fondles of my ball sack as we were talking.

She encouraged Ginnie and me to continue our masturbation as we talked. It seemed like a good idea, so we did. Ginnie explained her desire to get her labia engorged for our experiment, which greatly intrigued the lady, who continued masturbating herself. After about ten minutes of talking and masturbating, Ginnie announced that she was sufficiently engorged to continue with the experiment. So, off we went.

It worked. We didn't need to rollerblade very far, as Ginnie was quickly becoming flush with erotic excitement. She got so worked up, that she even had difficulty steering and almost hit a car. It was just fascinating to watch her, especially her look of surprising delight of this new sensation. She told me that it was getting so intense, she'll need to stop soon or collapse from the orgasm.

I steered her towards a grassy rise, and just in time too. Her orgasm burst within feet of the sloping grassy area. Every muscle in her body spasmed in ecstasy, causing her to collapse. I dove in an attempt to catch her, but only succeeded in causing an even bigger pile-up. We ended up entangled and bruised, but laughing hysterically at it all.

We lay on the grass for awhile, soaking up the scene, when Ginnie confessed, "That was the most bizarre, yet fantastic orgasm I've ever had. Better than any guy ever did to me. Thanks for bringing me to this wonderful resort. I'm hooked."

We spent the rest of the uneventful day around the pool, soaking up the sun with Mai Ties in hand.

The evening's activities picked up a little from the previous night, as we did hook up with another swinging couple and bonked for hours. But that's a tale for a future story.

As we drive to the airport, Ginnie thanks me for being persistent all these years to get her to Paradise Lakes. It's really helped her to put a lot of her fears behind her and go home a changed woman. Well, I couldn't be more proud of her... and I got to finally see her nude, a bonus.