Intrusion Ch. 03

Story Info
Dealing with the last two visitors.
4.3k words
4.59
29.3k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

I had been away on a business trip for a week. It was supposed to be for two weeks but the deal fell though and we finished up coming home early. I rocked up at my place on Friday evening to find a party in progress. You can understand I felt a little surprised, as I live alone.

I explained to the intruders that throwing parties in someone else's house was generally considered to be unwise, unless they got permission first. Seeing they did not have permission I was forced to chastise a couple of the young ladies. After that I assumed they would all go home.

What actually happened was that they continued to party and I retired defeated. While they partied I drank coffee and at various times chatted with my unexpected guests. I had, during the course of these chats, given the girls my assessments of them. Two of them, Helga and Louise, implied that I was incorrect in my assessment. I invited them to come around on Sunday for a deeper discussion, not really expecting them to.

Not come around together, mind you. They were completely different character-wise.

Helga was a hot blonde who I had suspected was Lesbian. The reasons I'd suspected that was mainly her attitude when I'd made certain suggestions to the group. Did I mention the party was an all-girl nude party? What, you're shocked? Think of how I felt when I walked into it. Anyway, I suggested she come over on Sunday to demonstrate her non-lesbian nature. She suggested that I was mad to even consider such a thing.

While chatting with her amongst the things we discussed was whether she'd ever been raped and was it rape if a girl gives permission to be raped? I told her if she came over on Sunday morning she'd experience the first item and would have the first-hand knowledge required to resolve the second, as her attendance at my place would be considered permission. She thereupon upgraded my mental state to totally deranged.

Louise, on the other hand, was a brunette. Now her figure was every bit as nice as Helga's but there was a vast difference in attitude. Helga exuded confidence. Louise was a lot quieter. When talking with her she'd touched on the question of how I'd chosen the two girls to chastise. One was a no-brainer. Michelle had the key and setup the party. Karen had a bad attitude. She was rude to me. However I did point out to Louise that I would have skipped her anyway because I wouldn't want to be accused of brutalising a virgin.

Girls are so touchy. They can get offended if you rape them and even more offended if you don't. Ditto with virginity. Flustered if you say they're probably a virgin. Upset if you say they aren't.

Louise got all upset at the virgin insinuation and implied I didn't know what I was talking about. I promptly implied she was lying by implication. I suggested she come around on the Sunday afternoon and I'd prove she wasn't a virgin, no matter her state when she arrived. Louise stalked off in a huff.

Sunday morning rolled around but Helga didn't. Why was I not surprised? If a young lady tells you that she thinks you are deranged it's not normally a precursor to a friendly visit.

Sunday morning evolved into Sunday afternoon and I, being realistic minded, was expecting a quiet afternoon. Yes, I had invited Louise around to demonstrate her virginity or lack thereof, but really, I ask you? Not the most romantic assignation I'd ever suggested. Possibly not the worst, but it was certainly in the running.

Now it takes a reasonable bit to set me back. Seeing Louise strolling down the path to my door wouldn't have generated any emotion apart from slight surprise and a touch of lust. What did rock me was the fact that Helga was right there next to her and the two were chatting away, which boded no good for me I was certain.

What the hell was I supposed to say to them? If either one had fronted up I'd have set to work on a little bit of seduction, knowing that was what they'd come around for. But both of them? Not that I would object to some fun and games with both of them but I don't think they had that in mind. There was the matter of Louise's virginity, for a start. I was damn sure she was one. I could see Helga joining a threesome and not really worrying about the sex of her partners, but Louise?

I still wasn't sure what I was going to say when I opened the door and invited them in. (In this case 'wasn't sure' means I didn't have the faintest idea.) Anyway, I very politely invited them and we sat and conversed about nothing in particular. Eventually I had to broach the subject of why they were both there.

"I thought you'd be coming around this morning," I observed in Helga's general direction.

"You thought no such thing," she said calmly. "You didn't expect me to turn up at all."

"Didn't I?" I asked curiously.

"No, you didn't."

"So to what do I owe the pleasure of your company this afternoon?"

"I heard that Louise was coming around so I came along to chaperon her."

I looked at Louise and she blushed and looked elsewhere.

"Why would you think that Louise needed a chaperon?"

"I thought that if you were prepared to rape me if I came around this morning then you would probably be prepared to rape Louise."

"Not without warning her in advance," I said calmly. "Louise and I were having an argument as to whether she was a virgin or not." Louise's face was now bright red. "I invited her around so we could prove this one way or the other. And there was a little promise I made her."

"What was the promise?"

"None of your business. That was between Louise and me."

Helga just looked at me as if to say give me a break.

"Louise?" she said, looking at her.

Louise's face seemed to get even redder.

"Um, he implied that I wouldn't be a virgin by the time he finished looking."

"So you were intending to rape her."

"Not guilty. Seduction, possibly, but that's all."

"Humph. It looks as though you're missing out all along the line today."

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, you can hardly take liberties with Louise when I'm right here."

"I'll repeat. What makes you think that?"

Helga glared at me.

"Are you seriously saying that you are going to molest Louise with me right here?"

"If she doesn't object. I don't mind if you watch."

"She is right here listening," pointed out Louise.

"You're right. You are," I conceded. "The big question is why are you just sitting there with all your clothes on? How are we going to determine if you're really a virgin while you're fully dressed?"

"Do you seriously think I'm going to get undressed just so you can see if I'm a virgin?"

"Of course not. There's also that little matter of making sure that you're not one when you leave."

Louise sat there spluttering, seemingly quite angry. I don't know why she should be. That was the reason she came around and we both knew it. Actually, all three of us probably knew it.

"You needn't think that you'd be the only one naked," I told Louise sympathetically. "Helga will be standing there right next to you, naked as a jay bird."

"What makes you think I'm getting undressed?" asked an indignant Helga.

"Well, you have three options. You can get undressed, I can undress you, or you can concede defeat and run like a scared rabbit. It's not as though I haven't already seen you naked and I have the pictures to prove it."

"Pictures? What pictures?"

"That's a secret. I may tell you before you leave and I may not. Ah, which option are you choosing?"

"Hold on," protested Louise. "If you have pictures of her. . ."

She was remembering that party and the fact that all the participants had been naked.

I winked at her and nodded, letting her know I had her photo as well.

"I have an idea that might make things easier for you. After the pair of you are undressed, instead of having an insensitive man like me check out your virginity or the lack thereof, we'll get Helga to do it for you."

They both looked a little bemused at this, flicking quick glances at each other. Then I added the punch line.

"Orally, of course."

Louise turned bright red and Helga looked as though she was ready to burst out laughing.

"You're kidding. Do you really think you can make me do that?"

"As long as Louise agrees, then yes. You put yourself in this position so you are stuck with the consequences."

"Consequences? What, you'll rape me if I don't do as I'm told?"

"Don't be silly. I fully intend to rape you even if you do do as you're told. No, I'll think up something else."

Both girls just stood there, looking at me, neither making a move to get undressed. This is what happens when a third person is there unexpectedly. Neither wants to be the first to start something. Now if I'd invited them together there would probably have been a race to get undressed.

"It seems to me that we're wasting our time just standing around looking at each other. Seeing you have neither run away or started to get undressed you must want me to undress you."

This last was addressed to Helga. Even while I was talking I was starting to pull her top loose from her slacks.

"Don't do that," she snapped, slapping at my hand. "I can do it myself."

I gave Louise an enquiring look, seeing if she wanted assistance. She hastily shook her head, blushing, and started pulling her top loose.

Both girls were now undressing and seemed to be shedding their inhibitions along with their clothes. By the time she was naked Helga was almost exuding sexuality while Louise, while still somewhat shy, was not making any effort to hide her charms. I stepped forward and turned them towards the door.

"Why don't we continue this somewhere more comfortable," I suggested, and escorted them down the hall to the master bedroom. I walked along between them, hands resting on their bottoms. Neither, I was happy to note, made any effort to dislodge said hands.

When we reached the bedroom Louise stopped when she saw the king-size bed. I'm a big guy. I need a big bed. It didn't slow Helga down at all. She giggled and gave a flying leap, landing on the bed and starting jumping up and down. I'd have called her behaviour juvenile but there was nothing juvenile about the way her breasts bounced. I gave Louise a nudge and she climbed up on the bed. She watched Helga for a moment and then clambered to her feet and started bouncing along with her.

Tennis neck – where your neck gets sore because you keep turning your head from side to side following the action. I have a new malady. Eye-lash – where your eyes start to hurt trying to watch four bouncing boobs. For the life of me I couldn't work out how Louise's breasts got out of sync. When a girl bounces you would expect normal gravity to cause both breasts to bounce in the same manner at the same time. Louise's weren't doing that for some reason but damned if I could work out why. I saw the look she gave me. She was doing it deliberately. Even Helga noticed and looked surprised.

I stripped and climbed onto the bed. Timing it nicely I swept my leg across the bed, clipping the girls' legs out from under them while they were in mid-air. They came crashing down onto the bed with shrieks and giggles.

I'd managed to time things so that Louise was between Helga and me. I promptly dropped a hand onto Louise's leg, resting on the inside of her leg not (quite) touching her mound. My other hand was cupping the breast nearest to me.

"That's your half," I told Helga and bent down and started chewing on Louise's breast. (In a manner of speaking. I was actually kissing it and sucking on her nipple.) At the same time I started stroking her leg, still not (quite) touching her pussy.

Now Helga might maintain that she wasn't a Lesbian but you'll never persuade me that she doesn't swing both ways when it suits her. She ignored what I, personally, consider to be a very nice erection, and duplicated my efforts, mouth on a breast and hand stroking a leg. One slight difference, her petting included massaging Louise's pussy.

Louise was squirming about and feebly protesting, trying to push us both away. A slight adjustment to my position and she found herself pushing at my cock. Initially she snatched her hand away, then it crept back and closed around me, gently stroking. I could handle gently. That wasn't going to set me off.

It wasn't long before Louise was thoroughly aroused. Just the fun of working on her was keeping me aroused (the little hand holding my cock didn't hurt in this regard) and I was fairly sure that Helga was getting quite excited herself. I decided it was time to progress things a little.

I tapped Helga and indicated she had work to do. She had on a malicious little smirk and sort of bounced down the bed and settled between Louise's legs. Her head went down and Louise gave a horrified shriek. I could only guess that Helga's mouth had found its target. Louise abandoned her hold on my cock, something more urgent had arisen. Her hands were now tangled in Helga's hair. I'm not sure if it was to hold her on place or pull her away.

Whatever the reason it left me free to take additional action of my own.

There are advantages to a big bed and little girls. Even with Louise flat on her back and Helga bent over her there was plenty of room for me to manoeuvre. Helga was head down, bum up, with ample room for me to kneel behind her. Her legs were parted, probably for balance, but also to my advantage.

I could see that Helga was aroused. Her mound was flushed and swollen and her lips were pouting and ready. My hand closed over her and started rubbing. Now it was her turn to scream in sudden shock. From the way Louise echoed that scream it must have felt strange having Helga scream while tonguing her.

Helga turned and glared at me indignantly.

"Hey, don't worry about me," I told her. "I'll just amuse myself while you prepare Louise. If you can excite her until she's near breaking point I'll take over then. I'd like to have her climax at the same time as I pop her cherry. I take it you have determined if she's a virgin?"

"She is," gasped Helga, and turned her attention back to her work.

Louise just lay there, still squirming about, red of face and breathing hard. Also breathing threats which we ignored.

Now Louise was fully occupied with what Helga was doing to her. Helga was occupied doing deliciously naughty things to Louise. The only things I had to occupy myself was a pussy to stroke and a cock that was very hard. It was a very nice pussy and the way it pushed against my hand I was quite sure it would have purred if it could. Meanwhile, my erection was calling for attention. It seemed a logical move to me to put the two together.

I was already kneeling behind Helga. All I had to do was point and push. Now Helga was at a slight angle to Louise and Louise could see me quite clearly if she happened to look my way. She was, at this point, concentrating on Helga. Understandable, considering what Helga was doing to her. I waved a hand to her to get her attention. When she looked I pointed down at my cock and then at Helga.

Louise's opened a little wider and she had an anticipatory smirk on her face. I did my little point and push, sliding into a warm and well-oiled passage, pushing quickly the full length.

Louise started giggling. Helga shrieked again, head lifting and turning to look at me.

"Don't worry about me," I told her. "I'm not about to fuck you. It was just that it's getting a bit cold and I thought I'd park here to keep it warm while I wait."

"You take it out. I didn't say you could do that."

"I'll be happy to take it out as soon as you've finished preparing Louise. Look at the poor girl. She's waiting for you to finish preparing her."

Helga just glowered at me but she was on a loser protesting and she knew it. She said something rude and turned her attentions back to Louise.

I kept my word and just held steady. Any movements were not my fault and felt marvellous anyway. After a minute or so of Helga continuing to work up Louise, Louise gave a horrified scream.

"What, what, what?" she was going and Helga lifted her head for a moment.

"That's called your clitoris, sweetie," she said and then her head dived back down.

After that there were a few more shrieks from Louise with pleas for Helga to stop. She did. She suddenly raised her head and rolled to the side, disengaging from me at the same time.

"She's all yours," she told me, and I moved over Louise.

"Oh, hold on," gasped Louise. "You're not really going to. . ."

I just gave her a look and parted her lips. She promptly hitched herself up on her elbows, trying to see what I was doing. I eased into position and she screamed.

"Geez, Louise, at least wait until I'm entering you," I protested, and then pushed.

I have to say that Helga does good work. I pushed firmly in, feeling her hymen go and charging further down her passage. Louise screamed as her cherry was popped and then screamed again as the pain was lost in her orgasm. By the time she finished climaxing I was fully inside her.

"If you've finished mucking around," I murmured, and started moving.

Things went very well after that. I had to coax her to move with me but once she started she quickly got the hang of it. She was also very sensitive at the moment, what with Helga's attentions and then her climax. I could almost feel her excitement building again as I drove firmly into her. She was gasping and urging me on, only too eager to see what another climax was like. I don't know if she actually knew what she was expecting but she certainly wanted more of what had happened.

I managed to draw it out for a while, but only for a while. This wasn't my fault. I was quite prepared to hang on for longer but she wouldn't be in it. She wanted what she wanted and she wanted it now. I could see that in the future someone would have to teach her how to draw things out to maximise the pleasure. Right now I let her run away with it.

She climaxed quite spectacularly. And quite noisily, too. I didn't. I managed to hang on as I needed to conserve my energy for Helga. Louise and I disengaged and I idly played with her breasts for a few moments while she got herself back together.

"If you'll excuse me now, Louise, I have to pay some attention to Helga, otherwise she'll be feeling neglected."

"No, she won't," Helga said quickly.

She had been sitting on the bed watching Louise's initiation. Now she rolled towards the side of the bed, apparently intending to vacate it. She totally misjudged the length of my arms as I was able to reach out and catch her with no problems. Or maybe she moved deliberately slowly. I pulled her over against me while she struggled and tried to get loose. Not much of a struggle in my opinion. It was more of an 'unhand me, you brute' type of struggle than a determined effort to escape.

"It's my duty as a host to make sure all my guests are looked after," I told her, "and I do consider you as a guest."

"If you touch me it will be rape," she stated.

Really? What did she call my sticking my cock in her earlier? Foreplay?

"But in your case rape is permitted," I pointed out. "I specifically told you that if you came over I would be raping you and your coming signifies agreement to that rape."

"Ah, excuse me," Louise said, interrupting our little discussion, "but wouldn't a girl agreeing to be raped mean it isn't really rape?"

"Possibly," I said agreeably. "We did discuss that point and couldn't reach a conclusion."

"This is all beside the point," snapped Helga.

"Quite right," I said, rolling her onto her tummy. "Lift your bottom up nice and high."

"I'll do no such thing. Ow. That hurt."

I'd firmly smacked her bottom when she refused.

"And it will probably hurt some more if you don't lift your bottom."

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers
12