Invasion Force V

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harry, you tell me when you're close to finishing and I'll make you some hot chocolate," Mrs. Palmer called out from her front door.

"Okay Mrs. Palmer," Harry replied noticing something different about her today.

He began with the far end of the sidewalk and that would have him ending with her front door. That really bugged him, what was it that he had seen? Ding, the light went off in his head. She was wearing an apron and when she bent forward to call out to him he had seen her boobs. Was she naked underneath that apron? No way, there was no way Johnny's mom would be wearing just an apron. Speaking of Johnny, why the heck wasn't he shoveling his mom's walk? They were in school together and he was bigger than Harry but a few inches.

Was she wearing that apron for me Harry thought? Did she want to have sex with me? Suddenly his jeans were too tight in front. He looked around and quickly adjusted the position of his newborn erection. She was very cute he thought as he drove the shovel deeper and harder. She had big boobs like Jennifer but they weren't as firm but that was okay. What about Mr. Palmer? Would he already be off to work? Harry looked around and there was the gap in the snow bank. Yep, he was gone! Did she want him to make love to her up against the kitchen sink? Did she want it slow and tender or hard and fast? Jennifer liked both so maybe Mrs. Palmer would too. Oh god, his mind was out of control. Harry put the brakes on his lust and dismissed the idea.

He walked up to the front door and knocked on it. She reappeared and damn it if she wasn't wearing just an apron. He swallowed hard his eyes staring blatantly at her cleavage. He told he was ready for that hot chocolate. She blushed furiously and nodded. He returned to the last stretch of snow while she got ready.

"Holy shit, I am actually going to bang Mrs. Palmer!" Harry exclaimed under his breath. "I am going to make her forget her husband for a while!"

He finished shoveling and took the broom she had left for him and swept her front steps. He knocked on the front door and she told him to come in. There was a towel by the door. Harry stomped most of the snow off his boots before he stepped in. He removed his rubber boots by tugging them off. He set those on the towel and his coat on one of the pegs of the hall tree. He knew his way around the house. Harry had been over dozens of times to hang out with Johnny. He walked into the kitchen and there she was standing in front of the stove. While the apron covered her front very well it did nothing to hide her back or bare ass or long legs.

"Wow," Harry muttered as he stood there transfixed.

"Wow," Mrs. Palmer said as she turned and saw the size of the bulge in his jeans.

Harry walked over to her and she smiled up at him. She was a good four inches shorter than he was. She had her long brown hair down. He looked at her and took in every detail of her face just before he kissed her. The contact was far more intense than it had been with Jennifer. Maybe it was because he was kissing another man's wife. His hands moved to cup her ass cheeks and she moaned into his mouth. They were French kissing in no time as all. She pressed her body against his and whimpered when his jeans ground against her pubic bone. The moment was spoiled when a loud hiss came from the stove and she tore herself from his grasp. She turned off the burner and poured them both a cup of hot chocolate.

She was next to the kitchen table and bending over it when she heard the naught sound of a zipper being tugged down. Mrs. Palmer set the cups down and braced herself. Harry was behind her and sliding his cock into her slowly and gently. She let out a sound like a dove's call. Harry untied the bow of the apron at the top so he could get his hands on her tits. They were heavy and wiggly in his grasp.

"I am going to move now," he whispered in her ear.

"Break me," she said and she blushed as his cock began to slide in and out of her cunt.

"Hold on, it's gonna get bumpy," Harry warned her.

Mrs. Palmer began thrusting her hips against Harry as his cock moved forward. She was grunting and telling how good his thing felt inside of her. He never would have guessed that Mrs. Palmer would curse like a sailor. She wanted to be broken. He would do it in spades. He let go of her breasts and grabbed ahold oh her womanly hips and began hammering her. He felt his balls slapping her special place and each time it was like an electric shock for her. Harry watched as she reached between her legs and began teasing her special place.

"What are you doing," he asked between thrusts.

"I am playing with my clit," she replied.

"I wanna see," he said as he pulled out, spun her around and lifted her up onto the kitchen table. "Show me what you are doing." He said as he slid back inside of her.

"See... see this spot here," Mrs. Palmer said her hand shaking from the pleasure he was giving her. "That is my clit. It is very sensitive."

"Cool," Harry said as if he had seen the mystery behind the temple wall. "Let me do it, I'll be gentle."

Her hand grabbed the corner of the table as Harry's index finger explored her pussy. He found the soft little button of flesh and watched how it lit her switch. He made slow circles and combined with his thing slamming into her created the perfect storm. Mrs. Palmer brought her hand to her mouth and bit down as she climaxed.

"Did I do that?" Harry asked and she nodded vigorously. "I'm getting close..."

"My turn," she said with a hungry look in her eye. "Switch places with me."

"UMMM Okay," he replied confused.

Soon he was sitting on the corner of the table and she was lowering her mouth to his thing. What was she doing? He stared intently as she began to lick and suck on him. Oh man that felt amazing! One hand stroked the lower half of his thing while she wrapped her lips around the tip. He could feel her tongue teasing him mercilessly. He was panting and warning her how close he was but she ignored him. He bit his lip as he lost control. Harry watched as Mrs. Palmer swallowed his stuff. Her throat muscles worked hard to catch it all. She finished up by licking his thing clean of her fluids. She tucked him back in and zipped him up.

"Dang Mrs. Palmer," he gasped.

"Call me Susan," she purred.

Harry almost forgot to put on his boots. Hell he almost forgot his winter coat. Harry left the Palmer resident on cloud nine. He felt like a freaking sex god. She had said things that he never expected a married woman to let pass her lips. Oh speaking of her lips. She had called it a blowjob. He liked those a lot. She had warned him that most women don't swallow. Harry finished his day out and returned around two in the afternoon. Despite being tired from shoveling all those driveways and sidewalks he was in a great mood, thanks to Mrs. Palmer.

He opened the front door and stripped down over the towels left there by his mom. He called out for her but no one answered. Maybe she had gone out? No, the car was still in its parking space. Harry, dressed only in his underwear, headed for the bathroom and a nice hot shower. It was strange he thought as he started the water. Half of the driveways he shoveled today belonged to families that had boys his own age or older. Once the temperature was right he climbed in and let the hot water loosen up his stiff muscles. Speaking of stiff muscles, he was getting excited again thinking about bending the foul mouthed Susan over her own kitchen table.

He thought he felt a brief draft of cold air but when he looked the door was closed. The bathroom looked empty so he returned to his business at hand. He took a hold of his thing and replayed his time with the lovely Mrs. Palmer. He was just feeling his toes curl when he heard a very feminine moan in front of him. He opened his eyes and there was Jennifer. She was sitting on the edge of the tub, legs spread and masturbating. He was about to speak when she shook her head. She returned to her business and he did too. But instead of thinking about Susan he watched Jennifer intently. They watched each other as they diddled themselves crazy. Jennifer came first and Harry watched her face as it contorted and her back arch as her body shook. Then she got on her hands and knees and crawled over to him. He looked down at her as she wrapped her hand around the shaft of his thing. He let go as she finished him off. No way, he thought as Jennifer mirrored Susan and took the head of his cock between her lips. She was giving him a blowjob! He had already been close but her doing it ramped up the pleasure beyond his enduring. He cried out as she fired his load down her throat. Just like Susan she swallowed and licked him clean.

"Twice in one day," he muttered and Jennifer's eyes narrowed menacingly.

"Someone else sucked you off?" Jennifer asked as she stood up.

"That too," he stammered. "She was wearing only an apron and how could I say no to that?"

"No healthy red blooded American man could," she replied smiling. "I need to analyze something. Make yourself something to eat."

"What about mom?"

"She is all tied up at the moment," Jennifer said smiling. "She should be free in a little while. She is studying a textbook your dad left behind."

Harry shrugged and finished his shower. Jennifer washed his back for him and left him wanting for more. While Harry dried off and went to fix a late lunch. Jennifer went to the attic to check up on the Widow Koch. Harry's mom was standing there naked with a strange geometric web of rope wrapped around her torso and arms. It made her tits and cunt easily accessible but she couldn't move her upper body at all.

The open book was on an old sea chest and was the source of the current configuration the Widow found herself in today. The shibari textbook was a token of war her husband had taken off a dead Japanese soldier. She could only guess that he had a sweetheart back in Japan that was as kinky as the Widow was, lucky girl. Jennifer eyed her handiwork as she consulted the text and nodded her approval of her evolving knot tying techniques.

"Well you worthless piece of shit you," Jennifer greeted Harry's mom. "It seems that I am not the only one your son is having sex with."

"That's not true, Harry is a good boy," the Widow replied and then howled in pain as Jennifer pinched and twisted one of her nipples. "Sorry Mistress."

"Whoever this mystery woman is, she swallowed your son's cum. I am very disappointed. I left that out on purpose last night so I could surprise him tonight. I guess that means only one thing left."

"NO... Please not that," the Widow said even as her body betrayed her.

"Your mouth says no, but your cunt says otherwise," Jennifer said smiling wickedly. "Tonight your son is going to fuck you and never know who it is if you behave."

"I'll be good," she said.

Harry hadn't quite finished his snack when the telephone rang. He jumped up and answered it. It was Mrs. Palmer, no Susan and she wanted her drive shoveled again tomorrow. Harry jotted her named down and told her he would be there around nine so he wasn't too tired. He could almost hear the hunger in her voice as she said that would be perfect. He hung up and was about to return to the kitchen when the phone rang again. It was Mrs. Foster the middle school teacher. She was the skinny blonde that had moved in a few years back with her salesman husband.

"Harry, I was on the phone with Susan, you know Mrs. Palmer."

"Yeah Mrs. Foster," he replied.

"Call me Helen," she said and Harry's blood froze. "I need some work done in my kitchen. Can you help me out?"

"Y-Y-Your kitchen you say," Harry stammered.

"I am baking some homemade chocolate chip cookies and with my husband away... do you see my dilemma?"

"Yeah I sure do Helen," Harry said as he did the math in his head. "How about ten thirty?"

"Gosh, that would be swell," she replied. "I can't wait... see you tomorrow Harry."

"Bye Helen..."

Holy shit, did a woman just call and ask him for sex? Another married woman at that, he must be dreaming. He went up to his room to get his copy of The Anthology of Sherlock Holmes. He decided that he would really need to conserve his strength for tomorrow. He knocked on the door but no one answered. He peeked in and the room was empty. He went in and grabbed the book. That's when he heard the noises from the attic. They were voices and it sounded like mom and Jennifer. They were talking but he couldn't make out what they were saying. Mom was probably scolding her over going down into the basement or messing with things up there. Serves her right, though he still didn't like or trust her she did suck a cock like nobody's business. Just like mom always said, nobody is all bad.

Harry returned to the living room, covered up and opened his book. He was reading about the dancing men when he fell asleep. His dream was a jumbled mess of today's events. In his dream Harry was the great detective himself. He was following the tracks of a villain through the snow. That's when kind Mrs. Hudson, played by Mrs. Palmer, offered him some tea. As he sat sipping his drink he noticed something was amiss. A scuffle ensued and somehow his thing got buried in her special place. The more he tried to extricate himself the deeper it went. He had her right where he wanted, bent over the kitchen table. While he subdued the villainess her mask slipped off and it was in fact the dread fiend Moriarty, played by Jennifer no less. Harry woke up the next morning to find mom fixing breakfast and Jennifer actually helping her.

"You sleep like the dead, I swear," his mom said when he stepped into the kitchen. "The phone rang all night and I must admit young man I am disappointed."

"Huh, what did I do?" Harry replied mystified.

"Three ladies from yesterday called and told me you needed to come back and shovel their walks like you did for Mrs. Palmer. I don't know how it is possible to mess up shoveling snow but you will make it right young man do you hear me?"

"Really, well if I have to," Harry replied smiling from ear to ear. "I am glad I got a lot of sleep then. I am going to be completely worn out tonight."

"You just make sure you do a good job or else," the Widow threatened.

"I promise, I'll make you proud," he said.

After breakfast Harry dressed and with a hop and a skip in his step he headed out. Mrs. Palmer waited for him wearing actual lingerie and cup of hot chocolate. The chocolate went cold but Harry didn't. He carried Susan up the stairs and fucked her in the marriage bed. He felt a little guilty but when Susan grabbed the headboard and wrapped her legs around him the bad feelings seem to vanish. He noticed as he thrust into her that she kept looking up. Harry stopped and lifted his head and gazed towards the ceiling. There anchored to the four posts of the bed was a full length mirror. Susan was watching his thing move in and out of her in the reflection above them.

"Oh you are a naughty woman," Harry said as he pulled out and watched his doppelganger thrust in and out of her.

"I like being watched," she admitted as his cock penetrated deep inside of her. "I get all warm inside when men watch me dress and undress."

"You're not the only one," Harry said as he told her all about Ima and her nocturnal habits.

"Do you like my body Harry?"

He thrust harder and faster as his thing started to swell inside of her. That was his answer as he rolled her onto her belly so he could get his dick deeper inside of her. Susan was getting close to climaxing herself. If he timed it right they might just shoot off at the same time. It was like a freaking countdown. And when they reached zero he fired his load inside of her and she screamed into her pillow. He kissed the back of her neck as he pulled out. Harry hated that part, a lot. So while Susan smoked a cigarette he got dressed and informed her he had other snow to shovel. He had dressed and was walking down the stairs when he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"Harry?" Johnny asked.

"Oh hey Johnny," Harry said and turned. "How are you?"

"I thought my dad was home early," Johnny said.

"What makes you say that," Harry replied stifling a grin.

"Well, there is this particular sound I hear when he gets home off the road."

"Really... and you heard that noise?" Harry asked.

"Yes and no," Johnny replied scratching his head. "It kind of sounded like it but this time it was much louder and so was mom."

"Must have been the television," Harry said turning to leave.

"If it was, I want to watch that show a lot. Bye Harry."

"Bye Johnny..."

Harry put on his boots and coat. He had just enough time to make it to Helen's place. Twirling the snow shovel like a marching band leader's baton he strode over snow and ice. Harry was on top of the world. He reached the school teacher's home and there was a note taped to the glass pane. It read...

'Come on in and make yourself comfy. The first batch should be out of the oven soon.'

It was signed Helen. Harry walked in and the smell of cookies was strong in the air. He slipped off his books and coat then he snuck into the kitchen. He stopped in his tracks. There was Helen bent over the open oven wearing only an apron. She had to have talked to Susan. He didn't mind, it was a good look for her. She had oven mitts on her hands as she retrieved the cookie sheet and placed it on the stove top. She turned and smiled seeing Harry watching her. Helen blushed and threw the mitts over her shoulder. She practically threw herself into Harry's arms.

"Oh god I have been thinking about this since yesterday," she moaned. "I haven't had someone make love to me in months."

"Why not, you are gorgeous," Harry said as her arms slipped around his neck.

"Just promise me one thing," she begged. "Don't be nice or gentle. I need to be punished for betraying my husband."

"I will do my best," he replied as she kissed him.

As they kissed she undressed him. When she saw his cock she licked her lips and pulled him towards the kitchen table. As she hopped up and spread her legs she told him it was time to eat something besides cookies. Harry knelt down and received instruction. He had always been a fast learner. The way she was had her fingers in his hair and the noises she was making he was doing a bang up job. She corrected him at first but soon his pussy licking skills got a gold star. He licked, teased and fingered her until she was a prone quivering mass on her table. Harry stood up and looked down at her petite body.

"Can I fuck you now?" He asked and she nodded weakly.

He eased his stiff member inside of her and her back arched. She made more noises until he was all the way in. She seemed quite shocked by how far it reached. Harry guessed that her husband didn't measure up to him. He moved slowly at first. He wanted to savor their first time together. But she would have none of that. Harry shrugged, grabbed her by her outer thigh for leverage and began hammering her pussy as hard as he could. Helen cried out and he believed she had climaxed again. Women were different that was sure. Helen had orgasmed three times already while someone like Susan would just be having her first. As he pounded the cheating slut, her words not his, he felt the first tingling in his toes.

"I am getting close... slut," he said reluctantly. "Where do you want it?"

"On my face, shoot it all over my face," she begged.

Really, that was just gross! But if that is what she wanted then who was he to argue? He thrust as hard as he could into the teacher and when he was close enough Harry pulled out. He walked over to the other corner and stroked off to her face. She closed her eyes but turned her face towards the head of his thing. Harry cried out and painted her girl next door features with his stuff. He turned away and remembered the cookies. He took a small plate and used the spatula to remove a few cookies. That along with a large glass of milk and he was set. He sat on the far side of the table and munched on cookies while the teacher lay there panting and covered with sweat and spunk.