Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Sherri was completely cleaned off, Anna looked over at the zombie-like Cassandra and asked, "Will she be ok?"

"She will be fine," Sherri answered. "Her brain is just being... rewired to accept incorporation into the hive. It always happens the first time. Soon you will both be assimilated by the Queen."

"I can't wait," Anna said as she crawled over to her sister. Cassandra still appeared catatonic, and Sherri's cum coated the area around her mouth. "Well, if you aren't going to use it ,I'm not going to let it go to waste," Anna said. Anna told ahold of Cassandra's face in her hands and began licking around Cassandra's mouth to catch all of Sherri's remaining cum in her mouth. Cassandra still seemed oblivious to her surroundings, though her lips did part when Anna began licking her mouth. Anna stuck her tongue inside Cassandra's mouth and tried to retrieve as much of Sherri's cum as possible that she could find.

In the middle of Anna sticking her tongue in Cassandra's mouth, Cassandra finally started to break the trance. She returned Anna's kiss and stuck her tongue in Anna's mouth before she opened her eyes to see who she was actually kissing. She seemed surprised to see her sister with her lips and tongue on her mouth but she did not break the kiss immediately. Sherri stared in wonder at the sisters kissing passionately and discovering each other's bodies. Anna had put her hands on Cassandra's buttocks to grasp her sisters greatest asset, while Cassandra had moved her hands up to feel Anna's glorious bosom.

After a minute more of the Dworkin sisters trading saliva between their mouths and running their hands over each others bodies, Cassandra broke the kiss and asked, "What happened?"

"You are one of us, now," said Sherri with a devilish grin on her face.

"One of us," Anna repeated.

Cassandra looked back and forth between her sister and friend. Thoughts of the obscene acts she wanted to perform on her roommates filled Cassandra's mind. The fun was only beginning. Cassandra smiled and repeated in askance, "One of... us?

To Be Continued...

1...345678