Inverted

Story Info
Married couple explores new roles.
3.7k words
4.09
25.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The weekend had finally begun!" Sawyer exclaimed to Shay while doing an embarrassing little hip shake dance.

"Just the two of us, alone, what a gift" Shay thought out loud.

The neighbor's cars are nowhere to be seen and no sounds outside besides some birds could be heard. It was like the whole world has gone on vacation, so the lovers could be free with no rules and no stress.

Shay and Sawyer comedically began discussing how they have both forgotten how to spend time alone with each other with their son gone. They float one suggestion after the another through to each other, but nothing seemed unique or adult enough to stick. Their debate instead slid towards planning dinner. At least then they could make an easy decision together.

"We could go to the new restaurant Downtown that you mentioned," says Sawyer.

"Or we can heat up something simple from the freezer," says Shay.

Both parties volley ideas until Shay finds a coupon for a nearby Italian restaurant with delivery. The decision is made.

After that everything feel into place. Shay takes hot cleansing shower preparing her body and mind for a relaxing and private evening. She takes care to shave herself not leaving any rough patches. She leaves her bush in tack as she may need it for what she has planned. Once she is satisfied with her cleanliness, smoothness she approached herself in the mirror. Shay stared at her curvy body and feels a bit of a tingle as she remembers how much Sawyer loves she hips, thighs, and everything he could get his mouth on. She feels sexy and powerful as she thought about his words and lips. Her mind hesitates a bit while thinking about those lips on her, but she banished these thoughts as if she was repelling his advances. Shay adorns herself her typical date night attire and picked something silky to moderately cover herself.

Back in the living room, Sawyer peruses their Roku for adult entertainment that walked the line of B movie and porn. There were so many options, all the same yet slightly different that it makes it hard to decide. He remembers a DVD he had bought them a while back, it was a mixture of kinkiness and horror with a respected actor hosting. It seems like an easy decision, so he scurries to their secret room in the closet to find it. Searching the shelves, he found it aside some choice objects with choice memories associated to them that made his cheeks blush, his flesh turns hot, and gave him an immediate erection. He found what he was looking for and heads towards the living room adjusting his pants and smiling at the memories.

Sawyer brings out the DVDs he calls out for Shay to confirm the choice, but suddenly the doorbell rings.

Shay cinches her silk robe and replies, "Be right there" though Sawyer was mentally lost in the pizza/cash exchange.

He opens the door to reveal their dinner double bagged, boxed and ready to for consumption. Sawyer opens the door to a gloomy gray evening with a torrential downpour. A cacophony of raindrops can be heard bouncing off the cement and plants. Sawyer noticed the pizza guy is getting soaked in this unexpected storm and invited him in as the signature and tip are settled. Shay walks by the top of the stairs in her robe inadvertently flashing the contents underneath to the young delivery guy whose eyes widen and look away quickly. "I have some cash here for the tip", Sawyer tells the driver.

The driver feeling uncomfortable spouts, "Uh, keep the change" and darts to his car.

"Stay dry" Sawyer proclaimed as he sends the driver on his way.

"Why did you let him in?" Shay spouts. "You could have at least warned me before I walked by and flashed the poor boy."

Apologizing Sawyer says, "I didn't know you were going to be so undressed, I was just trying to help the guy out from getting drenched".

Shay retorts "I guess you just weren't thinking, now out there is a that pizza guy confused about what we were trying to drag him into. You only need to care about how drenched I will get."

Sawyer brings the food into the kitchen and sets it down. "Can we move past this? It was a simple mistake and how was I supposed to know you would walk by at just the right time" answers Sawyer.

"I don't want to think about it now, but I don't think you are sorry enough we will have to rectify that later" Shay concludes.

Sawyer shot Shay a funny look and they both chuckled a bit before pulling down the plates and setting the table.

"So, I was looking around on the T.V. and didn't quite find anything that peaked my interest. I thought we could watch those old DVDs we got." Sawyer says.

"Do you think we need that kind of stimulation to get going?" Shay questions.

"Well no but they are kind of fun and kinky and do get the blood pumping." Sawyer comments.

"Pumping? Is that what you want?" Shay laughs.

"Heh, nasty girl." he says.

Changing the subject," So what do you think is going through that delivery guys mind?" she asks.

"Well he saw a married couple which may or not have a rock-climbing wall outside" he speculates.

"Sweetie neither of us look like rock climbers and this house is too small for a climbing wall." she counters.

"Ok, Ok he is a young guy, he probably knows exactly what that harness you are wearing is for, he probably was thinking about that song "Sweet Dreams" and that "some of them want to use you" line. He wanted to get out before he found out any more of what was going on." Sawyer concludes.

"Yes well, remind me not to order from there again, hah." Shay finishes and chuckles.

The lovers enjoy their dinner and laugh about the pizza boy's facial expressions and shift in demeanor. Sawyer goes to shower and prepare himself for the evening. Shay looks at the DVD box and tosses it aside. She tries to position herself comfortably on the couch. With both legs forward the harness was digging into her thighs a little so she compromises by resting on foot one the couch, knee raised and one on the ground. Her robe draped down around her legs leaving her exposed and in a pose that said come-hither. She felt more relaxed and powerful at the same time.

Shay grabs the remote and notices that Sawyer has already loaded a DVD and bookmarked something which appeared to be about witches, rituals, and sex. "Aren't witches tits supposed to be cold" Shay thought, "Fuck that, my tits are burning up." She looks at the titles of the others and find one called 'Skin Deep' with description involving something about pleasure and pain. She starts this episode and wishes Sawyer would hurry up. She watched as two female lovers were slowly and passionately kissing and grinding. The experienced woman starts walking her little play thing back to a dark dirty chamber filled with curious devices.

Shay hears the shower stop and decides she would rather check on Sawyer. When she arrives, he has one foot in some boxers and looks surprised to see her.

"Why do you need those?" she asks.

"Well I don't..." he is cut off.

"Just get in a bed you can get dressed later" she demands.

He happily agrees and lays down facing her side of the bed. Shay lays down the lovers hold each other feeling naked legs on naked legs and lips on lips. Shay squeezes Sawyers buttocks stiffly and firmly and demands that he roll over. Not hesitating Sawyer rolls over and feels Shay's hips cradle his, the rough scratchiness of the harness on his ass, and her arm stroking his chest.

She says, "You are going to let me take you all tonight, aren't you?"

"Mmhmm" he says as ecstasy shot through his body from all points of contact with Shay.

Shay grabs his balls and squeezes hard while commandingly asking "All of me?"

"Yes Shay, I want all of you inside me". Sawyer says with an anguished smile on his face.

"Good boy let's go pick a toy" she says slyly.

Sawyer gets up and opens their secret room again. He removes some lube and brings Shay some dildo options to choose from. He and Shay discuss the merits of the different tools, P-spot stimulation, girth, depth, and ease of use. They decide on a long-curved dong as Shay expresses an interest watching Sawyer taking his time fitting it in all the way.

Shay stands beside the bed and unbuckles part of her harness. Sawyer puts the other dildos away and kneels beside Shay to slide their choice through the harness's ring. Shay places her hand on the top of his head, strokes his hair, bites her lip, and moans a bit as she feels him gently prepare her to roughly fuck him.

The dildo slides through the harness's ring easily which makes Sawyers ass relax a bit. The last time they were a bit over ambitious of how much girth he could take. Shay gave it to him aggressively for over a half hour until she was able to cum from the stimulation. He could not walk straight for a week after that night nor would he ever doubt her stamina.

With the strap-on secure Shay fastens the harness, grabs Sawyer's chin and moves it up to lock eyes with her stern and serious gaze.

"Since this is a new cock for you, I want to you to put it in your mouth and tell me what it tastes like" Shay demands.

While still holding his chin, she uses her hips to whip the cock onto his cheek. Staring into Shay's eyes, Sawyer grabs the cock with his left hand and moves it into his waiting mouth. It excites her to see him wanting to please and an excited moan slips out of her lips.

Shay grabs his hair and pulls his mouth towards his pussy which pushes the long dildo against the back of his throat. Sawyer gags and pulls back staring straight into the eyes of his gorgeous wife. "Remember to relax your throat. Stay on your knees an put your back and head against the wall." Shay orders.

Sawyer complies and looks anxiously at the cock then into her eyes. Shay points the cock towards his waiting mouth. "Lick it husband. Lick it and tell me how my cock tastes." She commands.

She complies and replies, "It is sweet and spicy just like you my love."

Shay runs her hand through his hair and tells him, "Good answer. It will please me to see you take it all in, do you understand?"

"Yes" says Sawyer as he takes a deep breath and places the back of his head against the wall. His hands slide up Shay's legs and onto her hips. He gets lost in her curves for a moment just before she takes the cock and slowly feeds it into his mouth.

"Remember to relax that throat for me" she says as the dildo slowly slides down his tongue. She watches in excitement as he calmly allows her to feed it in deeper.

Sawyer holds Shay's soft hips and stares ahead into her neatly trimmed pubes. He takes a deep breath as he feels the head of Shay's cock sliding to the back of his mouth.

Shay feels the cock stop moving and watches Sawyer face flinch, then submit to her. Whatever was stopping the dildo was gone and Shay slowly pushes it deeper moving her hips closer to his face.

Sawyer tries to relax but he knows he cannot breathe. Shay's body is coming closer and closer and he feels her cock is sliding deeper down into his throat. He feels her rough pubes scratch his nose and the cool metal harness rub his lips. He feels her glutes clench and his head is smashed against the wall.

Shay feels powerful as her ass thrusts the dildo as deep as it can go. She runs her hands through Sawyer's hair and says, "you are such a good husband." Shay then removes the dildo quickly.

Sawyer gasps for air. He feels his cock and ass muscles flex and relax after the severe tension of being choked. He tries not to show Shay, but either her power or the lack of oxygen has made him feel even more completely submissive to her than normal.

"I think I need to ride you to fit this whole thing in, can we try dong in in a chair?" Sawyer requests.

"Gladly stud" she says. Shay grabs a tube of lube and sits in an armless chair in the corner of the room. She adjusts the harness to be comfortable then arranges the dildo over her clit. This one had a special nub in and along with suction that she hopes will give her the stimulation she needs to cum while fucking him. Otherwise she will be grinding her clit on Sawyer's mouth after finishing having fun with his ass.

Sawyer sees his lover in the chair slowly lubing up her long shaft, his knees get weak and dick gets fully stiff thinking about taking in all of that cock. He walks over and while facing her he swings his legs over hers. While standing his dick happens to at the perfect level for her to suck on it.

Shay's mouth waters and opens wide. Sawyer penetrates her lips sliding his cock halfway into her mouth. She closes her lips and sucks him in deeper rubbing her tongue hard up and down the bottom of his shaft. Sawyer moans loudly as she knows exactly what to do to please him.

With Sawyers dick still in his mouth Shay takes her fingers that are still covered in lube and makes circles around his hole. He begins to slowly fuck her mouth and moan loudly as she inserts the tip of her finger into his ass. She uses the motion of his hips to let the finger slide deeper into him. She adds another finger for good luck, but he stops fucking her mouth due to the extreme sensations spreading his ass open.

"I think you are ready love." Says Shay with a mumble as Sawyers dick is still in her mouth.

"As ready as I will ever be." Gloats Sawyer then yelps as her fingers drive into his ass deeply before she removes them.

Sawyer grabs the lubed cock, bends his knees and tries to find his hole. Shay just stares at his face to see the reactions she is causing him. He finds his hole and takes a deep breath. He slides it in just slightly and clenches as pain shoots through him. He takes a breath, relaxes, and tries again. This time he can fit the head in with minimal pain. He stops there for a moment to let his sphincter adjust. He clenches and releases hoping to relax the muscles.

"Remember... all of it." Shay says.

Sawyer stares back into her eyes, spreads his cheeks, and squats slowly towards to her lap. He feels every centimeter of the dildo as it enters and fills him. She bites her lip and runs her hand down his chest reassuring him that he is doing the right thing. His eyes roll back in his head as it goes deeper and deeper into him. "How long is this thing, it just keeps going and going." He says.

Sawyer gives a sigh of relief as he feels the balls of the cock press against his ass and he rests on her lap gazing into her starry hazel eyes.

Shay smiles and reassures him, "Good job honey, now fuck yourself. Bonus points for grinding side to side so this nub can tease my clit."

He uses his thighs to move his ass side to side to see her reaction. Her eyes roll back a bit, "Oh don't stop." While still on her lap he moves in circles clenching his glutes to rub her clit from multiple directions. He begins to slide up and down on her shaft squeezing his glutes and grinding each time he feels those balls on his ass. Shay moans and grips his ass feeling his motions enhances her stimulation. He leans back and feels the cock shift inside of his pressing against his p-spot. In complete ecstasy he grinds and moans loudly unless the muscles in his legs give out.

"Turn around and sit on me." Shay tells him.

He tries to twist around but his ass is still griping the cock hard and it does not want to turn. He stands up slowly feeling every inch of her member being completely removed from his ass. He immediately feels a sense that his ass is missing something and wants to be full again. He kisses her on the lips and changes position.

The dildo slides in much easier this time and feels much better going in. The sense of loss replaced with exactly what was taken away. Reaching the bottom, he feels bliss and immediately starts to grind Shay. She reaches around and grabs his balls and squeezes hard. His erect cock bounces up and down smacking her forearm. She can feel his cum leaking out onto her arm as his prostate is stimulated.

She smiles and says, "Do you enjoy the pleasure that I am giving you?"

He moans "Yes!!" loudly. She squeezes his balls harder to hear him moan deeper. The nub wasn't working this angle, so she orders him to bend over the corner of their bed.

He works his way up off her by sliding up and down enjoying the feeling of her in him. She moves the cock forward and pulls as he was taking entirely to long in her eyes.

"Corner of the bed!" Shay points.

Sawyer bends over the corner of the bed, his cock is wedged underneath his belly and his balls hang off the corner. Shay stands to his right and steps over his legs. Her legs wrapping around his and squeeze them together. She adds more lube to the cock for good measure and places the cock overtop of his ass visualizing how deep it will enter it body. It appeared that the cock would go all mid-way up his lower back.

She pulls her strap-on slowly down his back and ass then presses the head of it against his slightly gaped and relaxed hole. She takes her penetrating him watching as his slowly engulfs the entirety of her new dick. Once she is completely inside of him, he grunts and bites his lip as the feeling of her hips wrapped around his ass is even better than her cock.

Shay grabs his hips and pulls them toward her as she presses the cock as keep as she can. He can feel her balls smack against his own as she does this. She moves her hips side to side feeling that nub on her clit. She was already so wet, and her clit was so swollen that she could easily get the stimulation she needed.

Sawyer lays face down feeling the cock shift side to side making large movements deep inside of him. His cock was so swollen it was painfully smashed underneath him, but he could not free it in this position.

Shay knew she needed a combination of things to get off in this position. She needed to grind around as much as she could and come into hard contact with his ass. She knew Sawyer was a good sport and wanted her to be pleased, so she felt no remorse taking long forcefully thrusts inside him or shaking her hips side to side then forcefully slamming her hips on his ass.

Sawyer was both in ecstasy and uncomfortable as the long dong rubs the entire length of his ass over and over harder and harder. Every few strokes he could feel the strap-on grace his p-spot. He adjusted around to try to find the best angle. Once he did all he could do was shake and moan as his body was being fucked into bliss.

"Don't fucking stop!" he cries out.

Shay swings he hips around trying to find the best way to make herself cum. She pounds his ass harder and harder trying to find the right rhythm. It feels great, but she cannot get the nub to consistently hit the same spots. Suddenly she watches as Sawyer starts to shake uncontrollably.

"P-p-p-pull out" he says with jitters in his voice.

Shay does as he asks and Sawyer crawls into bed and lies on his side of the bed. His body is shaking rapidly, and she notices a large white stain on the corner of the bed.

"Everything OK?" Shay asks.

"I-i-i c-c-came h-h-harder than I knew p-p-possible." He says still shaking.

Shay removes her equipment and places it in the sink for later cleaning. She crawls into bed and cuddle him again feeling all his muscles convulse. She lies with him for a minute and realizes that her clit is throbbing, and she still needs to cum.

"Roll on your back dear I have an idea." She requests.

He complies, and she straddles his face.

"Tongue" she orders.

He obliges her though still shaking. She rubs her clit on his out stretched tongue left and right. She finds just the right stimulation she needs. She grabs his head and pulls it hard against her pussy. Her hips grind into his face as she fucks his tongue. She pleases herself and his face and mouth begin to fill with her sweet juices. He must swallow a mouthful to save from drowning in them.

12